Jump to topic:

John McCuck Commits Treason

twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2017 2:42:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I cannot believe this hypocrisy! The liberals are mad at Fake News reports that Michael Flynn may have committed a felony by lying to the FBI about discussing sanctions with Russia, yet John McCain ( I mean John McCuck) just committed treason.

John McCuck traveled to the the liberal globalist muslim-refugee taking capital of the world Munich, Germany to renounce American values and bend a knee to the enemy. He went on an anti-american rant. I wonder if Obama had something to do with it. Below is some evidence of his treason:

"[The founders of the Munich conference] they would be alarmed by the hardening resentment we see towards immigrants and refugees and minority groups -- especially Muslims."

Almost all of America's problems are because of Muslim Refugees (the other sources of problems are Obama, Mexicans, and the Liberals). Taking in Muslim refugees is only something you do if you hate America.

"They would be alarmed by the growing inability -- and even unwillingness -- to separate truth from lies."

If you want truth ignore all media except those endorsed by Trump (Alex Jones, Breitbart, National Enquirer) and get your news directly from Trump himself. There is a reason he won the biggest electoral college victory sine Reagan. It is because he always tells the truth.

"They would be alarmed that more and more of our fellow citizens seem to be flirting with authoritarianism and romanticizing it as our moral equivalent."
"I refuse to accept that our values are morally equivalent to those of our adversaries,"

You think we are so innocent? What is so bad about Russia? Russia bombs ISIS. So what they kill journalists. The media is the enemy of the American people. If killing journalists is what it takes to get rid of the liberals, then so be it. Killing them is the only way to get rid of the fake news. America has done worse than kill journalists.

"I am a proud, unapologetic believer in the West, and I believe we must always, always stand up for it. For if we do not, who will?

The values of the west ended the day Barrack Hussein Obama was elected. I say we start new alliances. It can start with USA & Russia. If our former allies do not reject their liberal globalist Muslim-loving values then they are against us from now on!

Jeff Sessions I hereby call on you to prosecute John McCuck for treason!

https://www.washingtonpost.com...
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2017 3:01:19 PM
At 2/18/2017 2:42:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I cannot believe this hypocrisy! The liberals are mad at Fake News reports that Michael Flynn may have committed a felony by lying to the FBI about discussing sanctions with Russia, yet John McCain ( I mean John McCuck) just committed treason.

John McCuck traveled to the the liberal globalist muslim-refugee taking capital of the world Munich, Germany to renounce American values and bend a knee to the enemy. He went on an anti-american rant. I wonder if Obama had something to do with it. Below is some evidence of his treason:

"[The founders of the Munich conference] they would be alarmed by the hardening resentment we see towards immigrants and refugees and minority groups -- especially Muslims."

Almost all of America's problems are because of Muslim Refugees (the other sources of problems are Obama, Mexicans, and the Liberals). Taking in Muslim refugees is only something you do if you hate America.

"They would be alarmed by the growing inability -- and even unwillingness -- to separate truth from lies."

If you want truth ignore all media except those endorsed by Trump (Alex Jones, Breitbart, National Enquirer) and get your news directly from Trump himself. There is a reason he won the biggest electoral college victory sine Reagan. It is because he always tells the truth.

"They would be alarmed that more and more of our fellow citizens seem to be flirting with authoritarianism and romanticizing it as our moral equivalent."
"I refuse to accept that our values are morally equivalent to those of our adversaries,"

You think we are so innocent? What is so bad about Russia? Russia bombs ISIS. So what they kill journalists. The media is the enemy of the American people. If killing journalists is what it takes to get rid of the liberals, then so be it. Killing them is the only way to get rid of the fake news. America has done worse than kill journalists.

"I am a proud, unapologetic believer in the West, and I believe we must always, always stand up for it. For if we do not, who will?

The values of the west ended the day Barrack Hussein Obama was elected. I say we start new alliances. It can start with USA & Russia. If our former allies do not reject their liberal globalist Muslim-loving values then they are against us from now on!

Jeff Sessions I hereby call on you to prosecute John McCuck for treason!

https://www.washingtonpost.com...

McCain' a bytch. His nomination is what split me from R's for good in 07. But him being a 'traitor' is retarded.

So is misuse of cuckholds. Social medias completely screwed up what a cuckhold is. If it was misuse by alt-right or left, I don't know. To me it's only when ... well some of us are the humiliators, or bulls as once referred. Lol
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2017 11:06:29 PM
Seriously though, McCain has spoken to intelligence agencies and thinks this is a big deal.

"I didn"t know what to make of it, but everyone knows the Russians do use women and sex when people go to Russia," he said. "It"s an old KGB honeypot."

"The severity of this issue, the gravity of it, is so consequential because if you succeed in corrupting an election, then you"ve destroyed the foundation of democracy," McCain told the publication. "So I view it with the utmost seriousness. I view it more seriously than a physical attack. I view it more seriously than Orlando, or San Bernardino. As tragic as that was, the far-reaching consequences of an election hack are certainly far in excess of a single terrorist attack."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com...
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2017 1:41:31 AM
Nicely written piece of satire.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2017 7:05:50 PM
At 2/19/2017 1:41:31 AM, Ragnar wrote:

Thanks. I feel like these days it is tough to tell satire from non-satire. I am sure that if I had a history of supporting Trump, people would think I was serious.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2017 9:12:07 PM
At 2/19/2017 7:05:50 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 2/19/2017 1:41:31 AM, Ragnar wrote:

Thanks. I feel like these days it is tough to tell satire from non-satire. I am sure that if I had a history of supporting Trump, people would think I was serious.

People had a hard time telling the difference between my presidential campaign and Trump's campaign. With Trump and Trumpkins, satire is quite easy.
We, homo sapiens of the planet Earth, are the people of Debate.org, an online debating website owned by Juggle, and will aspire to increase the quality of debates, polls, mafia on said website, to be sufficient, meeting high standards of success and satisfaction in all areas, to consider it as "great", or superb and spectacular, again for the first time in years

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.