Trump Supporters: Gullibility Proven

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2017 1:15:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.independent.co.uk...?

Fake news website created to test Donald Trump supporters' gullibility - Reveals they will believe anything

James McDaniel's website claimed Barack Obama was plotting a coup from a secret bunker and Hillary Clinton was a child-sacrificing maniac. The site got more than one million views within two weeks, and hundreds of thousands of likes and shares

They believed that Obama had tweeted "Trump must be removed as president by any means necessary", and when one commenter, "Truthseeker", dared suggest the story "Obama ran paedophile ring out of White House" might possibly be fake, he was told: "Really "Truthseeker" if you had ANY clue of the truth, you"d KNOW that Wikileaks hasn"t published ONE thing that has been false. So please use your own mind. Stop listening to MSM [mainstream media] and realize what the TRUTH really is."

And

Despite the obvious reference to Pizzagate, Trump supporters responded by urging Julian Assange to reveal all his Clinton information immediately - because otherwise Democrats might distract the American people with "fake news".

lol these people are so stupid
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2017 2:26:36 AM
Thank God they're stupid. That means those votes are locked in and we can work on fooling new idiots.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2017 2:31:36 AM
At 3/12/2017 2:26:36 AM, Wylted wrote:
Thank God they're stupid. That means those votes are locked in and we can work on fooling new idiots.

The problem is that the democratic party is terrible at manipulating stupid people to act, indeed.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2017 3:12:54 AM
At 3/12/2017 2:31:36 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/12/2017 2:26:36 AM, Wylted wrote:

The problem is that the democratic party is terrible at manipulating stupid people to act, indeed.

That will change when Kanye West runs.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2017 6:30:06 PM
At 3/12/2017 5:27:03 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Gee I wonder why nobody created a fake news website to test the gullibility of the anti-Trump crowd.

I don't think you get internet in prison or the ghetto, and the yuppies in the gaited communities are pretty smart, they just aren't big picture people.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2017 7:52:13 PM
At 3/12/2017 1:15:06 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk...?

Fake news website created to test Donald Trump supporters' gullibility - Reveals they will believe anything

James McDaniel's website claimed Barack Obama was plotting a coup from a secret bunker and Hillary Clinton was a child-sacrificing maniac. The site got more than one million views within two weeks, and hundreds of thousands of likes and shares

They believed that Obama had tweeted "Trump must be removed as president by any means necessary", and when one commenter, "Truthseeker", dared suggest the story "Obama ran paedophile ring out of White House" might possibly be fake, he was told: "Really "Truthseeker" if you had ANY clue of the truth, you"d KNOW that Wikileaks hasn"t published ONE thing that has been false. So please use your own mind. Stop listening to MSM [mainstream media] and realize what the TRUTH really is."

And

Despite the obvious reference to Pizzagate, Trump supporters responded by urging Julian Assange to reveal all his Clinton information immediately - because otherwise Democrats might distract the American people with "fake news".

lol these people are so stupid

How many of the views of this website are confirmed Trump supporters and how was it confirmed. And of the people who commented how many were confirmed Trump supporters and how was that confirmed? I have no skin in the game, just asking. As I don't believe anything anyone says about anything having to do with politics or govt. I have no reason to.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.