Jump to topic:

Should Nunes Step Down?

slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2017 9:49:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I say the snake in the grass needs to stop running to Pappa Trump and either perform his job of leading the house investigation or step down.

He could very well be aiding and abetting an administration that has committed a crime or real sleepy unethical behaviors.
NHN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2017 9:59:14 PM
Yes. Nunes is distracting attention from the Trump-Russia investigation and should recuse himself.

Democrats need to make more noise on the matter.
I am fascinated by the idea that our civilization is like a thin layer of ice upon a deep ocean of chaos and darkness.
--Werner Herzog
Rondonmon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2017 4:31:38 PM
At 3/28/2017 9:49:55 PM, slo1 wrote:
I say the snake in the grass needs to stop running to Pappa Trump and either perform his job of leading the house investigation or step down.

He could very well be aiding and abetting an administration that has committed a crime or real sleepy unethical behaviors.

I say you clearly don't know what is going on, and are just repeating media propaganda. Why don't you think for yourself my friend. Last week Nunes says the NSA is cooperating but the FBI is not. The FBI director tells him UNDER OATH there was no surveillance of the Trump team (its a lie under oath). Then a person (tipster) comes forth and tells Mr Nunes where to look to see that Comey was lying.

The Obama Daily Intelligence Briefings !! That is why he had to go to the White House, to view thous briefings....Its not that hard to figure out. Someone told him exactly what days to look at to get to the bottom of the truth. This means Comey lied under oath. Why would he lie? Because he broke the law and spied on Trump in some manner, illegally.

The Dems are desperate, but about 50-100 is going to jail shortly. I hope Sessions goes back and charges Lois Lerner and Gets Hillary for what she did with her Server.
Rondonmon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2017 4:34:36 PM

I say you clearly don't know what is going on, and are just repeating media propaganda. Why don't you think for yourself my friend. Last week Nunes says the NSA is cooperating but the FBI is not. The FBI director tells him UNDER OATH there was no surveillance of the Trump team (its a lie under oath). Then a person (tipster) comes forth and tells Mr Nunes where to look to see that Comey was lying.

The Obama Daily Intelligence Briefings !! That is why he had to go to the White House, to view those briefings....Its not that hard to figure out. Someone told him exactly what days to look at to get to the bottom of the truth. This means Comey lied under oath. Why would he lie? Because he broke the law and spied on Trump in some manner, illegally.

The Dems are desperate, but about 50-100 is going to jail shortly. I hope Sessions goes back and charges Lois Lerner and Gets Hillary for what she did with her Server.
GoldFyre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2017 4:34:36 PM
At 3/29/2017 4:31:38 PM, Rondonmon wrote:

Keep dreaming lol
Rondonmon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2017 4:39:58 PM
At 3/29/2017 4:34:36 PM, GoldFyre wrote:

Keep dreaming lol

Yup, it is not OK to spy on an incoming President. The Obama Admin. did just that. I don't think Obama changed the law/E.O. (12333) in order to get he raw intelligence to all 17 Organizations, I think he did it because they had already broken the law, and this was to confuse others into thinking they did it legally, somewhat, even though the unmasking of individuals was illegal. But the truth is, they spread thus around way before E,O. 12333 was signed by Obama, thus everyone of them broke the law.

Evelyn Farkas admitted this on Morning joe yesterday. LOL She incriminated herself.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2017 7:02:13 PM

That doesn't matter. One of high ethics and morals standards does not brief the subjects of an investigation regardless if the information is beneficial or a detriment to those parties. There is a reason why there is a house investigation committee and not a house investigation person.

You are so hell bent defending Trump rather than uncovering the truth that I would not expect you to understand. This needs to go to an independent investigation now that Nunes tainted it. He stuck it up so bad the guy is shutting it all down.

The Obama Daily Intelligence Briefings !! That is why he had to go to the White House, to view thous briefings....Its not that hard to figure out. Someone told him exactly what days to look at to get to the bottom of the truth. This means Comey lied under oath. Why would he lie? Because he broke the law and spied on Trump in some manner, illegally.

Good luck with that and you accuse me of blindly following media? Ur higher than a high goat.
Rondonmon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2017 11:48:06 PM
At 3/29/2017 7:02:13 PM, slo1 wrote:

That doesn't matter. One of high ethics and morals standards does not brief the subjects of an investigation regardless if the information is beneficial or a detriment to those parties. There is a reason why there is a house investigation committee and not a house investigation person.:

Trump IS NOT a Subject of Investigation. His transition team is, and lets face it, only because of PLANTED FALSEHOODS by the Obama Admin. Who met with the IRS guy in the WH over 100 times while conservative groups was target. And he Met with CEAMER the political OP responsible for agitating at Trump events, 350 times in the WH. In short Obama is SCUM.

Could be....maybe, COULD be, maybe....HORSE CRAP

The INFO had nothing to do with Russia, thus it is not germane to your irrelevant point. If Trump was being spied on by the Obama Admin. it is Mr Trumps business, and since it had nothing to do with Russia, meaning the scum Obama team was spying on out president and his team WITHOUT CAUSE. Obama and his team broke the law, thus they should be in jail, just like Hillary Clinton.

You are so hell bent defending Trump rather than uncovering the truth that I would not expect you to understand. This needs to go to an independent investigation now that Nunes tainted it. He stuck it up so bad the guy is shutting it all down.

WRONG That is what you and your ilk did to Obama for 8 years and also Hillary. He targeted Conservative groups. He spied on Senators, he spied on the Woman Reporter from CBS Sharyll Atkinson remotely LOOK IT UP...He spied on the FIX NEWS Reporter. Named him a co-conspirator and got his moms PHONE NUMBERS (James Rosen). Obama prosecuted more members of the pres than all Admins. in the last 100 years. He has a slush fund he funneled to liberal groups by bribing businesses by threatening them with lawsuits from the DOJ. He pushed the guns at the border with Mexico, illegally.

Clinton sold all of out Uranium to Russia, Bill gave a speech and got 500 K, then we can see that she made moves according to where he got speaking fees, its called PAY FOR PLAY. Then she broke the law WE KNOW THIS IS A FACT, by placing Top Level Secrets on an Unsecured Server. She Got questions from the Media SHES SCUM.

And Trump Might have scratched his feet HE MAYBE picked a bugger. MMMMmmm no what we have he is a Press that is in cahoots with the Dems. For 50 years they have done far more than any other nation could have ever done to sway our elections, and they do this claiming to be objective. LOLOLOL.

The Obama Admin. gave money to try and defeat the Israeli President. Obama and Co. messed with the Russian election by trying to push the opposition leader, HE GOT MURDERED. Why are so worried about other countries doing the same thing We Do? That sounds like crying to me!! Then you listen to these Dem buffoons Congressmen, who say LOONY THINGS like Manafort had dealings with Russia 10 years ago. And Trump sold a House 12 years ago.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL. TOO FUNNY.

Your party refused to admit the lost the election, they rioted like CLOWNS, they acted like pure fools. They cried, held rallies, made up lies etc. etc. The Fact is Trump is the President and will be for 8 years, and hopefully he will get rid of all of Obama's Marxist policies.

Good luck with that and you accuse me of blindly following media? Ur higher than a high goat.

I like Capitalists, not COMMUNISTS..........
HairlessApe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 12:37:47 AM
At 3/29/2017 11:48:06 PM, Rondonmon wrote:

That doesn't matter. One of high ethics and morals standards does not brief the subjects of an investigation regardless if the information is beneficial or a detriment to those parties. There is a reason why there is a house investigation committee and not a house investigation person.:

Trump IS NOT a Subject of Investigation. His transition team is, and lets face it, only because of PLANTED FALSEHOODS by the Obama Admin. Who met with the IRS guy in the WH over 100 times while conservative groups was target. And he Met with CEAMER the political OP responsible for agitating at Trump events, 350 times in the WH. In short Obama is SCUM.

Actually, it's not Trumps "transition team" that's under investigation it's Trumps entire campaign team which includes Trump.
What "planted falsehoods" are you speaking of? Please provide sources.
What/who is CEAMER?

The INFO had nothing to do with Russia, thus it is not germane to your irrelevant point. If Trump was being spied on by the Obama Admin. it is Mr Trumps business, and since it had nothing to do with Russia, meaning the scum Obama team was spying on out president and his team WITHOUT CAUSE. Obama and his team broke the law, thus they should be in jail, just like Hillary Clinton.

"The surveillance appears to have been legal and "incidental," said Nunes. It also does not appear to have been related to concerns over collusion with Russia."

I don't suppose you'd believe words from the horses mouth...

He targeted Conservative groups.

Source? I hope you're not referencing the IRS scandal. I'd need a source for that too.

He spied on Senators, he spied on the Woman Reporter from CBS Sharyll Atkinson remotely LOOK IT UP...He spied on the FIX NEWS Reporter. Named him a co-conspirator and got his moms PHONE NUMBERS (James Rosen).

Wow, I need sources for all of those accusations. So, YOU look it up and present your evidence. One at a time please.

Obama prosecuted more members of the pres than all Admins. in the last 100 years.

Source?

He has a slush fund he funneled to liberal groups by bribing businesses by threatening them with lawsuits from the DOJ.

Source?

He pushed the guns at the border with Mexico, illegally.

Source?

Clinton sold all of out Uranium to Russia, Bill gave a speech and got 500 K, then we can see that she made moves according to where he got speaking fees, its called PAY FOR PLAY. Then she broke the law WE KNOW THIS IS A FACT, by placing Top Level Secrets on an Unsecured Server. She Got questions from the Media SHES SCUM.

Clinton did not sell "all of out (sic) Uranium to Russia".
https://www.washingtonpost.com...

And Trump Might have scratched his feet HE MAYBE picked a bugger. MMMMmmm no what we have he is a Press that is in cahoots with the Dems. For 50 years they have done far more than any other nation could have ever done to sway our elections, and they do this claiming to be objective. LOLOLOL.

Hyperbole and conjecture. Next.

The Obama Admin. gave money to try and defeat the Israeli President. Obama and Co. messed with the Russian election by trying to push the opposition leader, HE GOT MURDERED. Why are so worried about other countries doing the same thing We Do? That sounds like crying to me!! Then you listen to these Dem buffoons Congressmen, who say LOONY THINGS like Manafort had dealings with Russia 10 years ago. And Trump sold a House 12 years ago.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL. TOO FUNNY.

More conjecture with erroneous commentary about Manafort. His dealings with Russia are contemporary.
Factually, Trump has loans from Russian "businessmen" AKA alleged Russian mob.

Your party refused to admit the lost the election, they rioted like CLOWNS, they acted like pure fools. They cried, held rallies, made up lies etc. etc. The Fact is Trump is the President and will be for 8 years, and hopefully he will get rid of all of Obama's Marxist policies.

Trump did indeed get elected; by a whopping 28.41% of Eligible voters.
In 2016 there are 218,959,000 eligible voters and out of that number only about 58% voted. That's 126,996,220 votes. Trump got about 62,200,000 votes.
This means that only 28.41% of Eligible voters voted for Trump.

Source?

Wishful thinking.

I have no clue what that is all about... Who said anything about communists?
One could surely argue that the Buddhist tradition, taken as a whole, represents the richest source of contemplative wisdom that any civilization has produced. -Sam Harris
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 1:44:39 AM

Could be....maybe, COULD be, maybe....HORSE CRAP

WRONG That is what you and your ilk did to Obama for 8 years and also Hillary. He targeted Conservative groups. He spied on Senators, he spied on the Woman Reporter from CBS Sharyll Atkinson remotely LOOK IT UP...He spied on the FIX NEWS Reporter. Named him a co-conspirator and got his moms PHONE NUMBERS (James Rosen). Obama prosecuted more members of the pres than all Admins. in the last 100 years. He has a slush fund he funneled to liberal groups by bribing businesses by threatening them with lawsuits from the DOJ. He pushed the guns at the border with Mexico, illegally.

Higher than a high goat. Go back to Breitbart.

MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 3:57:44 AM

Aiding and abetting? How? This charge (also called "Accessory", and can be raised to conspiracy depending on level of participation) is placed on a person who assists another party in committing a crime whether in-person, prior planning with knowledge, or post-crime assistance with knowledge.

What is the crime?
How did Nunes' actions help Trump to commit said crime?

I am curious on the logic pathing you utilized here to convince yourself of that assertion.

The information was shared between two governmental parties, both of which possess the required clearances and abilities to request, possess, review, and in all other relevant manners interact with the document(s) in question. In no way were the documents or information in question, restricted or banned from the president. In fact Trump could have woken up any day since January 20th, and still today, picked up the phone, and ordered the intelligence communities to bring the documents literally to his house for review like a Papa-Johns delivery guy.

So there is no legal, regulatory or ethical violation in the actions that have taken place there. There is no basis what-so-ever for him to step down, nor for anyone to make a serious call for him to step down.

The only way there could be any problem, or even question with what Nunes did, is if said document(s) had done a Nixon vanishing act, which it hasn't. The committee has the ability to review the document(s) / information during its investigation. The whole Broadway performance being put on right now is simply a public hissy fit from members of both sides of the isle for political posturing, the first layer of excuses being constructed, and dems being dems as always and joined by a few repubs that are too self-serving and spineless to push back and explain facts and logic to the American people and challenge dems on their logic and fact-devoid arguments.
Rondonmon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 6:08:57 AM
At 3/30/2017 12:37:47 AM, HairlessApe wrote:

Actually, it's not Trumps "transition team" that's under investigation it's Trumps entire campaign team which includes Trump.
What "planted falsehoods" are you speaking of? Please provide sources.

No it is not, there is nothing but innuendo , now scum Obama was spying on Trump, and his Administration was Leaking ILLEGALLY to the Media, and you haven't heard a damned thing !! LOLOLOL, and you don't GET IT!!! If there was ANYTHING THERE you would have heard it, they had him under surviellance!!! Clapper has said, there is no THERE, THERE....Others have said the same thing. Just because the idiot Comey is running an investigation means NOTHING. If Obama and company planted false leads, which they did, he is obligated to check them out. That is the FBI'S JOB. But Comey still lied under oath, he knows there was surviellance on Trump and his Transition Team. and claimed there was none, he knows better.

Now as per the PLANTING OF EVIDENCE. A donor of Mrs Clinton by the name of L. Jean Camp, a computer Scientist at Indiana, who just so happens to works in some capacity for the Feds....and her "Nerd Friends" just so happen to have found what they called a NEEDLE in a haystack, the found a PING supposedly going from a Russian Bank to the Trump Tower Server and reported it to the FBI...Yea right. A Hillary donor. The Obama team tried to get a FISA order in June, but was turned down (FISA orders are approved at a 99.7 percent clip, none had been turned down since 2009 !!) which is a rarity, and tells you the Judges smelled a RAT !!

Then this "Donor" for Mrs Clinton and who donates to MOVEON.ORG, finds a PING from a Russian Bank to Trump Tower. Mind you this has been looked at, and nothing was found. Now we have a report that says the Russian bank has investigated and can prove the PING came from inside the USA to TRUMP TOWER !! So what do we really have? We have a FALSE FLAG Planted by a Hillary Supporter. Comey could be investigating HER !! And Mrs Clinton for all we know. He is investigating Russia and the ALLEGATIONS !! A year ago, in those Wikileaks EMAILS, the Clinton team stated they were going to ply the Russian CARD very heavily. And you don't smell the RAT? This was a fake story, a FALSE FLAG PLANTED by Obama and Hilary, who tweeted out on Oct. 31 that Trump was involved in with the Russians via a computer scandal. HOW DID SHE GET THIS INFO? Here's the TWEET

HILLARY CLINTON@
Computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based bank.

ITS A POLITICAL HIT JOB, LOL......Anyone can see that, her Donor turns t in to the FBI, a FALSE FLAG, this gives the Obama team a chance to go back and get a FISA warrant narrowed to a TRUMP TOWER SERVER, all of the sudden the Trump people are being SPIED ON....They planted the damn evidence, the PING was FAKED!! It will come out. If you guys watched or read anything but the PROPAGANDIST CNN, NYT, WAPO etc. then you would know these facts.

"The surveillance appears to have been legal and "incidental," said Nunes. It also does not appear to have been related to concerns over collusion with Russia."

I don't suppose you'd believe words from the horses mouth...

You left off a huge fact. If they got the FISA Warrant, by using a false Flag, it was legal, and getting "INCIDENTAL" info on people in America is a NON-STOP ISSUE, every phone call we have is gathered in some capacity (in an incidental way) BUT the UNMASKING OF NAMES is not legal, and that makes it a CRIME. Unmasking Flynn and releasing his words are both felonies. UNMASKING incidental information on Americans is a CRIME !! THAT FROM THE LAW BOOKS. Reps. always downplay their hands and what they have, its their NATURE.

Source? I hope you're not referencing the IRS scandal. I'd need a source for that too.

YOU DO? Look at all who plead the 5th......NUFF SAID

He spied on Senators, he spied on the Woman Reporter from CBS Sharyll Atkinson remotely LOOK IT UP...He spied on the FOX NEWS Reporter. Named him a co-conspirator and got his moms PHONE NUMBERS (James Rosen).

Wow, I need sources for all of those accusations. So, YOU look it up and present your evidence. One at a time please.

You need to do your own legwork. You watch too much CNN it seems Sharyll Atkins sued the Fed Gov. and they settled. If we can link here, let me know, I can link these stories to you. I might can do that in a separate post and post the facts. Space is short on this site.

Clinton did not sell "all of out (sic) Uranium to Russia".
https://www.washingtonpost.com...

NYT Story says she did.....https://www.nytimes.com...

More conjecture with erroneous commentary about Manafort. His dealings with Russia are contemporary.
Factually, Trump has loans from Russian "businessmen" AKA alleged Russian mob.

Manafort has no dealings and if he did its NOT ILLEGAL to have dealings with foreign countries. Just another smear by American hating Dems who covered for Bill taking foreign money galore. And don't worry about Trump and his dealings, it is none of your damn business, that's Capitalism, what you guys are dong is McCarthyism. With the aid of commie newspapers and networks.

Trump did indeed get elected; by a whopping 28.41% of Eligible voters.
In 2016 there are 218,959,000 eligible voters and out of that number only about 58% voted. That's 126,996,220 votes. Trump got about 62,200,000 votes.
This means that only 28.41% of Eligible voters voted for Trump.

How many ELIGIBLE VOTERS ELECTED OBAMA? See how ignorant that kind of stuff is? We understand the populace doesn't turn out to vote in large percentages...DUH.
:

Source?
If you can't figure that out you are not a great thinker.

I have no clue what that is all about... Who said anything about communists?

You should you are a Liberal.
Rondonmon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 6:45:41 AM
At 3/30/2017 12:37:47 AM, HairlessApe wrote:

What/who is CREAMER?
The THUG who was inciting violence at TRUMP RALLIES was a Dem opperative who went to the White House over 300 times....THATS WHO.
Video has Democratic operative fired, another resigns
The Lead

Bob Creamer, an operative under contract with the Democratic National Committee, is stepping down after an undercover video suggests he and another man hired people to incite violence at Donald Trump rallies. CNN's Drew Griffin reports. Source: CNN
http://www.cnn.com...

He targeted Conservative groups.

He spied on Senators, he spied on the Woman Reporter from CBS Sharyl Atkinsson remotely LOOK IT UP...He spied on the FOX NEWS Reporter. Named him a co-conspirator and got his moms PHONE NUMBERS (James Rosen).

Sharyl Attkisson :http://nypost.com...
In her new memoir, Sharyl Attkisson says a source who arranged to have her laptop checked for spyware in 2013 was "shocked" and "flabbergasted" at what the analysis revealed.

"This is outrageous. Worse than anything Nixon ever did. I wouldn"t have believed something like this could happen in the United States of America," Attkisson quotes the source saying.

She speculates that the motive was to lay the groundwork for possible charges against her or her sources.

Attkisson says the source, who"s "connected to government three-letter agencies," told her the computer was hacked into by "a sophisticated entity that used commercial, nonattributable spyware that"s proprietary to a government agency: either the CIA, FBI, the Defense Intelligence Agency or the National Security Agency."

James Rosen FOX News....http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
DOJ Calls Fox News Reporter James Rosen "Co-Conspirator" In Leak Case; Journalists Outraged

Obama prosecuted more members of the press than all Admins. in the last 100 years.

Source?
http://www.politifact.com...-/
CNN's Tapper: Obama has used Espionage Act more than all previous administrations

By Jon Greenberg on Friday, January 10th, 2014 at 10:00 a.m.

The federal criminal charges filed against National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden make it seven times that the Obama administration has used the Espionage Act against government workers who shared information with the press. In at least two instances, the government"s investigations have delved into the practices of reporters and news organizations and put reporters in legal jeopardy.

He has a slush fund he funneled to liberal groups by bribing businesses by threatening them with lawsuits from the DOJ.

Source?
http://www.foxnews.com...
GOP wants to eliminate shadowy DOJ slush fund bankrolling leftist groups

The Obama administration funneled billions of dollars to activist organizations through a Department of Justice slush fund scheme, according to congressional investigators.

"It"s clear partisan politics played a role in the illicit actions that were made," Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, told Fox News. "The DOJ is the last place this should have occurred."

Findings spearheaded by the House Judiciary Committee point to a process shrouded in secrecy whereby monies were distributed to a labyrinth of nonprofit organizations involved with grass-roots activism.

"Advocates for big government and progressive power are using the Justice Department to extort money from corporations," Judicial Watch"s Tom Fitton told Fox News. "It"s a shakedown. It"s corrupt, pure and simple."

He pushed the guns at the border with Mexico, illegally.

Source?
Top "Fast & Furious" Official Pleads the Fifth; Refuses to Testify

AG Holder May Be Held in Contempt for "Fast & Furious" Cover-up

Lois Lerner pleads the fifth again, doesn't testify on IRS targeting ...

Attorney General Lynch 'Pleads Fifth' On Secret Iran 'Ransom ...

https://www.nytimes.com...
Inquiry by C.I.A. Affirms It Spied on Senate Panel

WASHINGTON " An internal investigation by the C.I.A. has found that its officers penetrated a computer network used by the Senate Intelligence Committee in preparing its damning report on the C.I.A."s detention and interrogation program.

The report by the agency"s inspector general also found that C.I.A. officers read the emails of the Senate investigators and sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department based on false information, according to a summary of findings made public on Thursday. One official with knowledge of the report"s conclusions said the investigation also discovered that the officers created a false online identity to gain access on more than one occasion to computers used by the committee staff.

Obama's Administration is one dirty piece of Crap. And Obama is the binding THREAD they all have in Common.

Do you live in an Echo Chamber sir?
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 11:20:39 AM
At 3/30/2017 3:57:44 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

Aiding and abetting? How? This charge (also called "Accessory", and can be raised to conspiracy depending on level of participation) is placed on a person who assists another party in committing a crime whether in-person, prior planning with knowledge, or post-crime assistance with knowledge.

What is the crime?
We don't know thus the use usage of the word "could". Trump's administration is under investigation. If a crime was committed and knowlege was shared that better enabled him to commit another crime, of covering up, that would make Nunes an unwitting accessory.

I am curious on the logic pathing you utilized here to convince yourself of that assertion.

It was not an addition. It is one plausible outcome if indeed an original crime was committed. We don't know whether there was collusion with the Russians or not.

On thing is for certain, he completely disrupted the impartiality of the committee and should no longer run it. He should have shared with the committee and at least informed them of the info, something he has not yet even done.

The information was shared between two governmental parties, both of which possess the required clearances and abilities to request, possess, review, and in all other relevant manners interact with the document(s) in question. In no way were the documents or information in question, restricted or banned from the president. In fact Trump could have woken up any day since January 20th, and still today, picked up the phone, and ordered the intelligence communities to bring the documents literally to his house for review like a Papa-Johns delivery guy.

So why hasn't he then and shared it with the American people?
This is about the house committiess whose job is to uncover the truth. It most certainly is a breach of ethics when the chairman witholds information pertaining to the investigation unless you are claiming the methods of capturing the admins communications is not part of the investigation.

If you are claiming that then there should at least be a separate committee for that segment of the investigation.

So there is no legal, regulatory or ethical violation in the actions that have taken place there. There is no basis what-so-ever for him to step down, nor for anyone to make a serious call for him to step down.

If you can't see why a chairman who has withheld information pertinent to the investigation and hand delivered to a party under investigation is unethical at best then may God help you.

The only way there could be any problem, or even question with what Nunes did, is if said document(s) had done a Nixon vanishing act, which it hasn't. The committee has the ability to review the document(s) / information during its investigation. The whole Broadway performance being put on right now is simply a public hissy fit from members of both sides of the isle for political posturing, the first layer of excuses being constructed, and dems being dems as always and joined by a few repubs that are too self-serving and spineless to push back and explain facts and logic to the American people and challenge dems on their logic and fact-devoid arguments.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 12:17:30 PM
At 3/30/2017 11:20:39 AM, slo1 wrote:
Will you be angry when deepthroat comes out of retirement to blow the whistle on Obama?
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 3:59:30 PM

What is the crime?

We don't know thus the use usage of the word "could". Trump's administration is under investigation. If a crime was committed and knowlege was shared that better enabled him to commit another crime, of covering up, that would make Nunes an unwitting accessory.

Let's step through this logically here:

1) For seven-ish months now, the entire democrat party as well as every MSM news outlet have all been bashing everyone over the head night after night about how Trump campaign colluded with Russia to steal the election.

2) Everything from a private, protected tax document, to versions of Intel Community data collections so highly classified and restricted that only about 20 people on the planet have access to them; were leaked to MSM news outlets and sent out to the public like a tidal wave.

3) To date, not one single, solitary shred of evidence has been provided to show any level of collusion taking place.

4) Has the MSM news outlets or any democrat..or anyone for that matter, backed up any of their claims of collusion yet -- Nope! They haven't provided any documents or evidence backing their claims. Heck, not one of them have even presented a basic outline of how the collusion was accomplished.

5) The entire left-wing population has spent every waking second since inauguration day, scouring the darkest depths of the planet for the smallest, most rickety excuse to impeach Trump on the spot. They have gone as far as to commit numerous federal crimes to release to the public, in the most literal sense possible, some of the MOST highly protected documents in the nation. So there is absolutely no possibility that they are all keeping this particular information to themselves.

6) The Intelligence Community has reported on numerous occasions that they have no evidence what-so-ever of any level of collusion taking place.

From a 100% objective analysis level, utilizing the facts, data and evidence without any level of bias -- we absolutely DO know that no collusion took place. We also know that every single person and group who has made the claim of collusion has done so, understanding that every word they have spoken has been a bold-faced lie. Every single one of them have stood in front of each and every one of the American citizens, looked us directly in the eyes, and knowingly lied to our faces on a Harry Reid level -- and they did this because they view the American people as a bunch of lemming morons that are so stupid, we will all believe every word that comes out of their mouths, without questioning a single thing.

Just over the last 8 years alone, the democrats have knowingly lied to our faces over and over again. They have been caught red-handed at times, other times they have been caught on video bragging about how they lied to us and how stupid we are; there have even been times where they have literally admitted to our faces that they knowingly lied to us to get what they wanted because they knew we were stupid enough to believe them without question, and how they are proud of their lie, they weren't going to apologize, AND they would do it again if they needed to.

Honestly, when are you guys going to wake up? Every time the right tries to show you what's going on, you guys rage out, riot, assault everyone, deny them their First Amendment Rights, etc. Yet after it's all over, and the democrats get what they want, they stand in front of you, slapping you in the face over and over again, laughing at you, telling you flat out they lied to you and everyone you raged on was right -- and you guys just take it with a smile and keep on nodding. WTF man?

On thing is for certain, he completely disrupted the impartiality of the committee and should no longer run it. He should have shared with the committee and at least informed them of the info, something he has not yet even done.

The committee WILL see that document..during their investigation. He's not hiding it from them or destroying it. It MUST ONLY be viewed within a skiff or highly secured, monitored and approved location.

What impartiality? There isn't a single democrat left in D.C. that's impartial. It's absolutely disgusting and it's destroying our government from the inside..just as the founders and framers warned us about, and drafted our founding documents to defend against.

So why hasn't he then and shared it with the American people?

Because it's a HIGHLY classified document. So classified, it is read-only and it can only be viewed in the most secure of locations in the nation, and under the strict supervision of approved caretakers with the proper clearance.

If you can't see why a chairman who has withheld information pertinent to the investigation and hand delivered to a party under investigation is unethical at best then may God help you.

Trump is NOT under investigation. The House investigation is scoped as an investigation into all active measures taken by Russia against the U.S. and allies in the past 8 years, what defensive measures were taken after each, how highly classified documents have been leaked, and how we protect ourselves moving forward.

The scope does not listing anything about investigating Trump. No evidence exists of Trump collusion. Without any evidence, you cannot legally open an investigation; that would be a blatant violation of his Rights and protections under the Constitution.

Under standard investigative practices, they MUST search for any evidence of spies within the intel community and government. This practice goes back to Russian Spies; Robert Hanssen (FBI) spy for 22 years and Aldrich Ames (CIA) spy for 9 years. Yes, this practice will encompass Trump...just as much as it will encompass you and all 325,000,000 other Americans and visitors.

Here is a link to the publicly available overview of the scope of investigation:

http://intelligence.house.gov...
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 5:26:17 PM
At 3/30/2017 12:17:30 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Will you be angry when deepthroat comes out of retirement to blow the whistle on Obama?

No. I have no sympathy for people who abuse their power by committing criminal acts, if indeed he did commit any criminal acts. To my knowledge nobody has accused Obama of suspicion of criminal acts other than Trump, so we will have to wait and see. It is also another reason why I request an independent investigation to investigate the entire cluster f.

PS. I'm my mind Nunes is no better than snake in the grass Debbie Wasserman Schultz (sic) They are both unethical aholes
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 5:59:45 PM
At 3/30/2017 3:59:30 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

1) For seven-ish months now, the entire democrat party as well as every MSM news outlet have all been bashing everyone over the head night after night about how Trump campaign colluded with Russia to steal the election.

Are you intentionally leaving out the trickle of facts that have come out in those seven months that has created the impression of impropriety? You are trying to imply the suspicion arose from thin air and nothing is further from the truth.

2) Everything from a private, protected tax document, to versions of Intel Community data collections so highly classified and restricted that only about 20 people on the planet have access to them; were leaked to MSM news outlets and sent out to the public like a tidal wave.

Leaks are a vital contribution to our checks and balances. Watergate would have never happened with out leaks. Also you and I would have a national security advisor to the President who discussed sanctions with the Russian ambassador during the election without leaks. Just so you know, I have no issues with investigating the leaks as well as validating the surveillance was legal.

3) To date, not one single, solitary shred of evidence has been provided to show any level of collusion taking place.

Agreed but there has been enough evidence for the FBI and CIA to warrant suspicion enough to investigate.

4) Has the MSM news outlets or any democrat..or anyone for that matter, backed up any of their claims of collusion yet -- Nope! They haven't provided any documents or evidence backing their claims. Heck, not one of them have even presented a basic outline of how the collusion was accomplished.

I don't watch MSN. I can say CNN has not made alligations of collusion, but they have reported that there is an investigation of collusion. Please note when it comes to opinion even Fox News has pundits that are rather strong implying possible criminal acts.

5) The entire left-wing population has spent every waking second since inauguration day, scouring the darkest depths of the planet for the smallest, most rickety excuse to impeach Trump on the spot. They have gone as far as to commit numerous federal crimes to release to the public, in the most literal sense possible, some of the MOST highly protected documents in the nation. So there is absolutely no possibility that they are all keeping this particular information to themselves.

That is in your fantasy world. All presidents have leakers. Obama had probably the most significant in scope and quantity when you consider Snowden and Manning plus the daily leaks to press. Trump has to learn how to deal with leaks. Unfortunately his reaction has only added to the suspicion.

6) The Intelligence Community has reported on numerous occasions that they have no evidence what-so-ever of any level of collusion taking place.

Have they seen everything the FBI and CIA have? Answer: No

From a 100% objective analysis level, utilizing the facts, data and evidence without any level of bias -- we absolutely DO know that no collusion took place.

It is completely absurd that you believe you can make such a claim. You, I, know less than what the house committee knows and they know less than what the collective administration knows.

It is pretty clear with you wishful proclamation that you're trying to pass off as fact that we are done here.

With all the facts we do know, if you are not even open to uncovering the full truth then you really need to look at who is partisan here. Shameful.
Objectivity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 6:23:54 PM
Slo, I am concerned for you and many on this site, you may be suffering from a new affliction; Trump Derangement Syndrome

http://www.latimes.com...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 7:39:38 PM
At 3/30/2017 5:26:17 PM, slo1 wrote:

No. I have no sympathy for people who abuse their power by committing criminal acts, if indeed he did commit any criminal acts. To my knowledge nobody has accused Obama of suspicion of criminal acts other than Trump, so we will have to wait and see. It is also another reason why I request an independent investigation to investigate the entire cluster f.

PS. I'm my mind Nunes is no better than snake in the grass Debbie Wasserman Schultz (sic) They are both unethical aholes

I actually seriously doubt Obama does not have legions of fall guys.
Someone needs to go to jail though.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 8:36:46 PM
At 3/30/2017 5:59:45 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 3/30/2017 3:59:30 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

Are you intentionally leaving out the trickle of facts that have come out in those seven months that has created the impression of impropriety? You are trying to imply the suspicion arose from thin air and nothing is further from the truth.

And exactly what facts are you alluding to here? Link a citation to these facts so I can check them out?

Leaks are a vital contribution to our checks and balances. Watergate would have never happened with out leaks. Also you and I would have a national security advisor to the President who discussed sanctions with the Russian ambassador during the election without leaks.

Yeah, he did discuss sanctions with the Russian Ambassador. Out of all of those "Improper discussions of sanctions" documents leaked to the media that dems like to cite as impeachable / criminal behavior, here is the dem's mic drop conversation they leaked to prove illegal actions:

Russia: [Look at the sanctions Obama just put on us!]
Flynn: [Don't overreact to them]
Russia: [These are gonna kill us!]
Flynn: [We will be able to discuss sanctions after Mr. Trump is sworn in.]

So avoiding the conversation of sanctions, by telling Russia they can be discussed after he is president, is now defined as undermining the president's authority? Please, explain that one to me.

Agreed but there has been enough evidence for the FBI and CIA to warrant suspicion enough to investigate.

The FBI is investigating, not the CIA. The CIA holds no jurisdiction, nor does it perform the operations necessary to perform an investigation here. CIA is designed to perform international human intelligence gathering, which is having an operative in Afghanistan, Russia, Iraq, etc. who acts (essentially) as a handler, paying locals to tell them what's going on. They only recently began migrating to cyber operations, but this group is an offensive task force which is phasing out their counter-terrorism force. Counter-terrorism force is being replaced by special operations units of military branches that have been developing over the last 20 years such as Marine Corps. FAST Team, Delta Force, Green Beret, and Navy SEALS. As a member of the intelligence community, the CIA can share their information with the FBI, allowing the FBI to sort through and see if anything is of interest; this sharing of info technically gets reported as investigating, but it's really just sharing toys.

As for the FBI investigation -- they are properly handling the situation in accordance with historical actions. Prior to election, Trump questioned the ability of hackers to get in voting booths and change votes; FBI investigated and provided reported findings. Trump won the election and dems cried Russian hacking - investigated -- no evidence. Dems then cried Russian interference outside of the voting tallies -- investigated -- no evidence. Dems are now crying Trump Russia collusion -- investigating -- will report findings upon completion.

Each of these claims lacked any proof, and were but random statements made which blew up due to visibility. Due to the high-profile nature and explosive potential of the claims, the FBI appropriately addressed each, Collusion is just the next dem battle cry in the lineup.

I don't watch MSN. I can say CNN has not made alligations of collusion, but they have reported that there is an investigation of collusion. Please note when it comes to opinion even Fox News has pundits that are rather strong implying possible criminal acts.

MSM not MSN. Main Stream Media.

That is in your fantasy world. All presidents have leakers. Obama had probably the most significant in scope and quantity when you consider Snowden and Manning plus the daily leaks to press. Trump has to learn how to deal with leaks. Unfortunately his reaction has only added to the suspicion.

No, the dems have literally continually gone on record calling for impeachment. And no, Obama leaks were nothing in comparison to what Trump had to deal with from the second he walked in the door. There's a difference between the IC giving contractors unmonitored access of all our secrets, techniques, technology, and spy operative IDs...twice...and top officials personally leaking data in order to hurt the president.

Have they seen everything the FBI and CIA have? Answer: No

Are the FBI and CIA both members of the IC who directly share information with each other every day? Answer: Yes
Do you need to study what the IC is, how it works since 9/11, and realize how ridiculous your response just was? Answer: Yeah...it's probably a good idea to understand the basics of the community before you try and use it in an argument.

From a 100% objective analysis level, utilizing the facts, data and evidence without any level of bias -- we absolutely DO know that no collusion took place.

It is completely absurd that you believe you can make such a claim. You, I, know less than what the house committee knows and they know less than what the collective administration knows.

With all the facts we do know, if you are not even open to uncovering the full truth then you really need to look at who is partisan here. Shameful.

Didn't say I'm not open to the truth, I'm saying no evidence exists that would trigger an full investigation that you incorrectly believe is currently happening. If it did exist and that investigation was happening, Trump administration would be blocked from accessing those documents and any other potential evidence so he couldn't destroy it. This would be all over every news channel, every day....and it's not. You really need to study up on exactly what "investigations" for each group are defined as, and how they are triggered in specific situations.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 10:03:20 PM
At 3/30/2017 7:39:38 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Go to jail for what?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 10:05:58 PM
At 3/30/2017 10:03:20 PM, slo1 wrote:

Go to jail for what?

Feeding confidential wiretapped evidence to the press.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2017 12:27:12 AM
At 3/30/2017 10:05:58 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Go to jail for what?

Good luck with that. The press has special protections and the people who give them info are generally smart enough to do it in a manner that will not come back to them.

Quite honestly I was a bit surprised so many who reveled in the DNC leaks suddenly find they don't like leaks.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2017 12:42:23 AM
At 3/31/2017 12:27:12 AM, slo1 wrote:

Go to jail for what?

Good luck with that. The press has special protections and the people who give them info are generally smart enough to do it in a manner that will not come back to them.

Quite honestly I was a bit surprised so many who reveled in the DNC leaks suddenly find they don't like leaks.
http://www.youtube.com...
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2017 3:26:20 AM
At 3/31/2017 12:42:23 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/31/2017 12:27:12 AM, slo1 wrote:

Go to jail for what?

http://www.youtube.com...

Like I said good luck with that. Now that it was leaked today with whom Nunes met in the White House and that the evidence was intercepted conversations of Russians speaking about gaining confidence with Trump's family and inter circle it is evident that the smell of rotten fish just got stronger. It was not conversations tumps team were involved with.

Nunes doesn't make it past Wednesday next week. Thanks leaks for showing us the collusion scum he is.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2017 6:17:38 AM
At 3/31/2017 3:26:20 AM, slo1 wrote:

Nunes doesn't make it past Wednesday next week. Thanks leaks for showing us the collusion scum he is.

Yes we all love leakers, like we all love Russia for leaking the Emails that cost Hillary the election! (exposing her for the collusion scum she is) in your own words.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2017 1:54:54 PM

I was off by one day. I'm surprised that there is not more complaints about the leak that exposed Nunes lies about his visit to the Whitehouse and the Whitehouse staff that showed him some of the incidental surveillance.
Rondonmon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2017 5:39:27 PM
At 4/6/2017 1:54:54 PM, slo1 wrote:

I was off by one day. I'm surprised that there is not more complaints about the leak that exposed Nunes lies about his visit to the Whitehouse and the Whitehouse staff that showed him some of the incidental surveillance.

You are clueless to what just happened aren't you?

If you come before a Judge you have had entanglements with (good or bad) the Judge has to recuse himself.

Nunes was on Trumps Transition team. WHO was spied on by Obama/Hillary/Rice?

Is it sinking in yet? Nunes of course saw his own name along with all Transition team members, plus it is said that Sean Hannity's name was also there.

Since they spied on Nunes, he had to of course recuse himself.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2017 8:33:21 PM
At 4/6/2017 5:39:27 PM, Rondonmon wrote:
At 4/6/2017 1:54:54 PM, slo1 wrote:

You are clueless to what just happened aren't you?

If you come before a Judge you have had entanglements with (good or bad) the Judge has to recuse himself.

Nunes was on Trumps Transition team. WHO was spied on by Obama/Hillary/Rice?

Is it sinking in yet? Nunes of course saw his own name along with all Transition team members, plus it is said that Sean Hannity's name was also there.

Since they spied on Nunes, he had to of course recuse himself.

Lol, wtf planet are you from?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.