Jump to topic:

How your ISP Can Track You even ..

slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2017 10:57:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Great article showing how an ISP can gather information on you since they have every ability to see all the data from you and the servers you interact with when surfing. Even if servers are cloaked or data encrypted there are ways to identify sites you visit.

This is different than Google who only knows when you are connected to their servers.

I'm very concerned when Trump signs the bill allowing ISP's to sell data they have on customers without permission.

Can using Tor even help if they can detect "finger print" data patterns on how a website loads? You just need to alter the algorithm to account for millisecond delays as data routes through various dummies servers and computers. (I would suspect)

May be time to put together a Kickstarter fund to buy data from ISP's and publish where all the scum who voted for eliminating consumer protections and privacy.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 10:17:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/29/2017 10:57:49 PM, slo1 wrote:
Great article showing how an ISP can gather information on you since they have every ability to see all the data from you and the servers you interact with when surfing. Even if servers are cloaked or data encrypted there are ways to identify sites you visit.

This is different than Google who only knows when you are connected to their servers.

I'm very concerned when Trump signs the bill allowing ISP's to sell data they have on customers without permission.

Can using Tor even help if they can detect "finger print" data patterns on how a website loads? You just need to alter the algorithm to account for millisecond delays as data routes through various dummies servers and computers. (I would suspect)

May be time to put together a Kickstarter fund to buy data from ISP's and publish where all the scum who voted for eliminating consumer protections and privacy.

There are a lot of people who do not understand the implications of the newly passed joint resolution.

The implications are basically this: browser histories are now possible to be bought and sold as commodities. Plain and simple.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.