Total Posts:190|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

America is a fallen nation

Objectivity
Posts: 1,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 8:54:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If the medias line of attack against Vice President Mike Pence wasn't sad enough, their newest bone they have to pick with him is that he is... loyal to his wife. The horror. Mike Pence refuses to dine with women alone on his personal time out of a show of respect towards his wife. His female colleagues and employees have stated that they are treated fairly and given ample opportunities, but this hasn't affected the media narrative that Pence is a sexist.

If you wear a p*ssy hat, you are a hero in pop culture. If you want to stay loyal to your wife, you are a villain. If you have moral restraint, you are sexist and oppressive, if you are a hedonist with no moral compass, you are brave and heroic. "A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, "You are mad; you are not like us.'" -St. Anthony the Great

https://www.washingtonpost.com...
Anonymous
4/2/2017 9:05:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Of all the things that could support your title this is what you pick?
Objectivity
Posts: 1,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 9:08:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 9:05:15 PM, Fkkize wrote:
Of all the things that could support your title this is what you pick?

A society that praises lewdness and vanity and condemns restraint is fallen. You are welcome to disagree with that and defend hedonism if you want. That's up to you.
Subutai
Posts: 4,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 9:12:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 8:54:46 PM, Objectivity wrote:
I mean, refusing to dine alone with members of the opposite sex requires, at best, one to have a rather sexist view of inter-sex relations. Not all interactions between a man and a woman have to be sexual, but Pence's refusal to dine alone with women indicates that he is incapable of viewing women in a non-sexual way.

Of course, it's not like his views on the matter are the end of the world. But they are close minded and the result on inherent sexism.
We are not dead. We have never lived. - Varg Vikernes, "Det som en gang var"
Anonymous
4/2/2017 9:17:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 9:08:41 PM, Objectivity wrote:
At 4/2/2017 9:05:15 PM, Fkkize wrote:
Of all the things that could support your title this is what you pick?

A society that praises lewdness and vanity and condemns restraint is fallen. You are welcome to disagree with that and defend hedonism if you want. That's up to you.

That's not my point and you know it.
Objectivity
Posts: 1,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 9:23:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 9:12:41 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 4/2/2017 8:54:46 PM, Objectivity wrote:
I mean, refusing to dine alone with members of the opposite sex requires, at best, one to have a rather sexist view of inter-sex relations. Not all interactions between a man and a woman have to be sexual, but Pence's refusal to dine alone with women indicates that he is incapable of viewing women in a non-sexual way.

Of course, it's not like his views on the matter are the end of the world. But they are close minded and the result on inherent sexism.

No, they aren't. There are multiple reasons that Pence does that, from being faithful to his wife, to protecting himself against false accusations, to avoiding bad PR. These are all well documented and verifiable. None of this is indicative of sexism. It would also be a distortion of human nature to claim that we all don't have sexual temptations, since we are sexual beings, trying to avoid these temptations is not sexist. Your accusations here really have no merit though, because it is also well documented that he has a professional relationship with many female staffers, thusly viewing them in a non sexual way (re: the Washington Post article)

http://aleteia.org...
imabench
Posts: 20,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 9:29:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 9:12:41 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 4/2/2017 8:54:46 PM, Objectivity wrote:
I mean, refusing to dine alone with members of the opposite sex requires, at best, one to have a rather sexist view of inter-sex relations. Not all interactions between a man and a woman have to be sexual, but Pence's refusal to dine alone with women indicates that he is incapable of viewing women in a non-sexual way.

Of course, it's not like his views on the matter are the end of the world. But they are close minded and the result on inherent sexism.

+1
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
Combustible.Fairy
Posts: 624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 9:50:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 9:12:41 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 4/2/2017 8:54:46 PM, Objectivity wrote:
I mean, refusing to dine alone with members of the opposite sex requires, at best, one to have a rather sexist view of inter-sex relations. Not all interactions between a man and a woman have to be sexual, but Pence's refusal to dine alone with women indicates that he is incapable of viewing women in a non-sexual way.

Of course, it's not like his views on the matter are the end of the world. But they are close minded and the result on inherent sexism.

Women and men cannot be friends or have platonic relationships (unless, for example it's a homosexual guy and a girl -- extreme cases). On the surface, there might be nothing there. However, deep down, someone in the relationship (it can be both) has sexual feelings for the other person.
"This is, by far, the most important thread of the past two years." ~ ShabShoral

http://www.debate.org...
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 9:52:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 8:54:46 PM, Objectivity wrote:
If the medias line of attack against Vice President Mike Pence wasn't sad enough, their newest bone they have to pick with him is that he is... loyal to his wife. The horror. Mike Pence refuses to dine with women alone on his personal time out of a show of respect towards his wife. His female colleagues and employees have stated that they are treated fairly and given ample opportunities, but this hasn't affected the media narrative that Pence is a sexist.

If you wear a p*ssy hat, you are a hero in pop culture. If you want to stay loyal to your wife, you are a villain. If you have moral restraint, you are sexist and oppressive, if you are a hedonist with no moral compass, you are brave and heroic. "A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, "You are mad; you are not like us.'" -St. Anthony the Great

https://www.washingtonpost.com...

Was America fine when they were criticizing Obama for how he likes his hot-dog and being from Kenya? Why did it just fall now?

Never eating with any other woman alone is weird. It also is sexist. Plenty of men and women eat food together in non-sexual setting. I wonder if he was the VP to a female POTUS, would he refuse to eat with her?

Further, if you admire people who are faithful to their wife, I assume you are not a Trump supporter?
Objectivity
Posts: 1,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 9:54:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 9:52:10 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 4/2/2017 8:54:46 PM, Objectivity wrote:
If the medias line of attack against Vice President Mike Pence wasn't sad enough, their newest bone they have to pick with him is that he is... loyal to his wife. The horror. Mike Pence refuses to dine with women alone on his personal time out of a show of respect towards his wife. His female colleagues and employees have stated that they are treated fairly and given ample opportunities, but this hasn't affected the media narrative that Pence is a sexist.

If you wear a p*ssy hat, you are a hero in pop culture. If you want to stay loyal to your wife, you are a villain. If you have moral restraint, you are sexist and oppressive, if you are a hedonist with no moral compass, you are brave and heroic. "A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, "You are mad; you are not like us.'" -St. Anthony the Great

https://www.washingtonpost.com...

Was America fine when they were criticizing Obama for how he likes his hot-dog and being from Kenya? Why did it just fall now?

America has been fallen for a long time, and those aren't examples of a fallen culture, it is just stupidity, which I grant you.

Never eating with any other woman alone is weird. It also is sexist. Plenty of men and women eat food together in non-sexual setting. I wonder if he was the VP to a female POTUS, would he refuse to eat with her?

I will repeat that if you think its sexist, you ought to read the above article that I cited in the OP.

Further, if you admire people who are faithful to their wife, I assume you are not a Trump supporter?

Funny, but there is a difference between my support of politicians on a personal level and based on policy. I never said Trump wasn't degenerate, but he is a product of the culture that your party fomented lol. You should be proud that your sexual revolution has made it to the highest office in the land!
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 10:03:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago

Was America fine when they were criticizing Obama for how he likes his hot-dog and being from Kenya? Why did it just fall now?

America has been fallen for a long time, and those aren't examples of a fallen culture, it is just stupidity, which I grant you.

Those example are a lot more stupid than this one.

I will repeat that if you think its sexist, you ought to read the above article that I cited in the OP.

I may respond to your other post about this.

Further, if you admire people who are faithful to their wife, I assume you are not a Trump supporter?

Funny, but there is a difference between my support of politicians on a personal level and based on policy. I never said Trump wasn't degenerate, but he is a product of the culture that your party fomented lol. You should be proud that your sexual revolution has made it to the highest office in the land!

So it is the Dems fault that Trump grabs women by the pu$see without asking? The Dems do not support those cheating on their partner, nor do they support sexual assault. Joe Biden wrote a letter in support of the victim when that judge that let that stanford swimmer raper off easy. What are you talking about? It is the GOP that always gets caught having homosexual relations with underage boys.

What is so good about Trump's policy that you had to elect such an immoral, vile, vulgar person. Was it his plan to get Mexico to pay for the wall (which they will not pay for), or his plan to replace Obamacare (which he was unable to do. Not even put his bill to a vote). Admit it, you were conned and you know nothing of policy.
imabench
Posts: 20,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 10:08:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 10:03:19 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Admit it, you were conned and you know nothing of policy.

Objectivity is neither honest enough to admit he knows nothing about policy, nor smart enough to realize he was conned in the first place.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
Objectivity
Posts: 1,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 10:09:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 10:03:19 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Was America fine when they were criticizing Obama for how he likes his hot-dog and being from Kenya? Why did it just fall now?

America has been fallen for a long time, and those aren't examples of a fallen culture, it is just stupidity, which I grant you.

Those example are a lot more stupid than this one.

Not really, but that is besides the point.

I will repeat that if you think its sexist, you ought to read the above article that I cited in the OP.

I may respond to your other post about this.

Further, if you admire people who are faithful to their wife, I assume you are not a Trump supporter?

Funny, but there is a difference between my support of politicians on a personal level and based on policy. I never said Trump wasn't degenerate, but he is a product of the culture that your party fomented lol. You should be proud that your sexual revolution has made it to the highest office in the land!

So it is the Dems fault that Trump grabs women by the pu$see without asking? The Dems do not support those cheating on their partner, nor do they support sexual assault. Joe Biden wrote a letter in support of the victim when that judge that let that stanford swimmer raper off easy. What are you talking about? It is the GOP that always gets caught having homosexual relations with underage boys.

Lmao, your argument here is really incoherent but I'll try to dissect it.

1) It is the fault of the left for fomenting the sexual revolution, a movement dedicated to loose sexual morals that led to people being less faithful to their spouses and having casual sex. To the extent that you dispute that, you have no credibility in this argument. Who was promoting the sexual revolution if not for liberals, mormons?

2) Being against rape is meaningless, I am pretty sure most people are.

3) Ad hominem is ad hominem

What is so good about Trump's policy that you had to elect such an immoral, vile, vulgar person. Was it his plan to get Mexico to pay for the wall (which they will not pay for), or his plan to replace Obamacare (which he was unable to do. Not even put his bill to a vote). Admit it, you were conned and you know nothing of policy.

2 responses

1) I would never vote for a politician based on their personal life and choices, if you do you should learn their job description, which has nothing to do with their personal choices and experiences.

2) I'm not going to get in to a debate about Trump's policies here, your Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) that leads you and others on this site to make everything about Trump is getting old.
Objectivity
Posts: 1,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 10:20:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 10:08:45 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:03:19 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Admit it, you were conned and you know nothing of policy.

Objectivity is neither honest enough to admit he knows nothing about policy, nor smart enough to realize he was conned in the first place.

I have tried really hard to be conciliatory towards you on multiple occasions, but the reality is that your mean spirited attitude is only matched by your ignorance. That is unfortunate.
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 10:23:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago

Lmao, your argument here is really incoherent but I'll try to dissect it.

1) It is the fault of the left for fomenting the sexual revolution, a movement dedicated to loose sexual morals that led to people being less faithful to their spouses and having casual sex. To the extent that you dispute that, you have no credibility in this argument. Who was promoting the sexual revolution if not for liberals, mormons?

Since when did the "sexual revolution" include sexual assault and being unfaithful. The Dems support marriage for gays and premarital sex. They do not support cheating or sexual assault. You are talking nonsense.

2) Being against rape is meaningless, I am pretty sure most people are.

If they were really against rape they would not have voted for Trump. People must just be kind of sort of against it.

3) Ad hominem is ad hominem

It is these Christian conservatives that always get caught raping young boys. Manafort (who is controlled by Putin) picked Pence because "he can be controlled". Honestly there is a good chance that Pence was caught doing this and is being blackmailed by Putin.

What is so good about Trump's policy that you had to elect such an immoral, vile, vulgar person. Was it his plan to get Mexico to pay for the wall (which they will not pay for), or his plan to replace Obamacare (which he was unable to do. Not even put his bill to a vote). Admit it, you were conned and you know nothing of policy.

2 responses

1) I would never vote for a politician based on their personal life and choices, if you do you should learn their job description, which has nothing to do with their personal choices and experiences.

Character always counts. Part of the job as POTUS is being a leader and ambassador. Behaving morally is in the job description (well it is to the Americans that care about morals. Not the Trump supporters).

2) I'm not going to get in to a debate about Trump's policies here, your Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) that leads you and others on this site to make everything about Trump is getting old.

You are not going to debate it because you know nothing about policy. You just blindly follow Trump and assume his "big business brain" will fix things. Maybe the reason you it is worth having such an awful person as POTUS is because his policies will destroy the environment? You can tell your kids about how good the environment used to be and how you voted for the guy who destroyed it because you were conned by a conman. I recommend you read the book "The Lorax", though it may be slightly above your reading level.
imabench
Posts: 20,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 10:29:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 10:20:32 PM, Objectivity wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:08:45 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:03:19 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Admit it, you were conned and you know nothing of policy.

Objectivity is neither honest enough to admit he knows nothing about policy, nor smart enough to realize he was conned in the first place.

I have tried really hard to be conciliatory towards you on multiple occasions

Lol. You gave a single half-a**ed attempt in a one time in a thread that you later crawled out of with your tail between your legs..... Thank you though for demonstrating your inability to be honest and your disability to think straight.

Its no wonder why you only walk away with participation medals at debate competitions you attend XD
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
Objectivity
Posts: 1,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 10:34:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 10:23:31 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Lmao, your argument here is really incoherent but I'll try to dissect it.



1) It is the fault of the left for fomenting the sexual revolution, a movement dedicated to loose sexual morals that led to people being less faithful to their spouses and having casual sex. To the extent that you dispute that, you have no credibility in this argument. Who was promoting the sexual revolution if not for liberals, mormons?

Since when did the "sexual revolution" include sexual assault and being unfaithful. The Dems support marriage for gays and premarital sex. They do not support cheating or sexual assault. You are talking nonsense.

The sexual revolution is about far more than that, it is sexual hedonism. I think you are trying really hard here to pretend that there isn't a radical leftist element in your party that is against marriage and fidelity, but that isn't the case.

2) Being against rape is meaningless, I am pretty sure most people are.

If they were really against rape they would not have voted for Trump. People must just be kind of sort of against it.

Get a grip man. The accusations that Trump raped women have not been proven, and you really should stop drinking the kool aid.

3) Ad hominem is ad hominem

It is these Christian conservatives that always get caught raping young boys. Manafort (who is controlled by Putin) picked Pence because "he can be controlled". Honestly there is a good chance that Pence was caught doing this and is being blackmailed by Putin.

This is literally irrelevant to the conversation. You sound like a loony dude.

What is so good about Trump's policy that you had to elect such an immoral, vile, vulgar person. Was it his plan to get Mexico to pay for the wall (which they will not pay for), or his plan to replace Obamacare (which he was unable to do. Not even put his bill to a vote). Admit it, you were conned and you know nothing of policy.

I would be happy to discuss policy in another thread, but you sound deranged right now and are either intentionally trying to derail the discussion or are incapable of discerning between what is or isn't relevant in a conversation. Either way its inexcusable.

2 responses

1) I would never vote for a politician based on their personal life and choices, if you do you should learn their job description, which has nothing to do with their personal choices and experiences.

Character always counts. Part of the job as POTUS is being a leader and ambassador. Behaving morally is in the job description (well it is to the Americans that care about morals. Not the Trump supporters).

A politician is a public servant, not a god. I know you are a raging statist who believes that politicians ought to have great moral authority, but that isn't how reasonable people view politics.

2) I'm not going to get in to a debate about Trump's policies here, your Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) that leads you and others on this site to make everything about Trump is getting old.

You are not going to debate it because you know nothing about policy. You just blindly follow Trump and assume his "big business brain" will fix things. Maybe the reason you it is worth having such an awful person as POTUS is because his policies will destroy the environment? You can tell your kids about how good the environment used to be and how you voted for the guy who destroyed it because you were conned by a conman. I recommend you read the book "The Lorax", though it may be slightly above your reading level.

Once again, you have no conception of what is or isn't relevant in a discussion. I could get better discourse about this issue on the Occupy Democrats facebook page, because you literally sound like a loon. I am not even trying to be rude, I am trying to help you.
Objectivity
Posts: 1,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 10:38:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 10:29:23 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:20:32 PM, Objectivity wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:08:45 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:03:19 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Admit it, you were conned and you know nothing of policy.

Objectivity is neither honest enough to admit he knows nothing about policy, nor smart enough to realize he was conned in the first place.

I have tried really hard to be conciliatory towards you on multiple occasions

Lol. You gave a single half-a**ed attempt in a one time in a thread that you later crawled out of with your tail between your legs..... Thank you though for demonstrating your inability to be honest and your disability to think straight.

I know that sociopaths view civility or attempts at reconciliation as defeat, its unfortunate that you have very low emotional intelligence in that way.

Its no wonder why you only walk away with participation medals at debate competitions you attend XD

Being a national champion is a participation medal? What have you achieved in your personal life besides gaining a reputation as a dead set cunt on a debate website? I'm waiting.
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 10:43:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago

The sexual revolution is about far more than that, it is sexual hedonism. I think you are trying really hard here to pretend that there isn't a radical leftist element in your party that is against marriage and fidelity, but that isn't the case.

I am completely ignorant of this "Democrat Sexual Hedonism" that you speak of. Please cite me a link to the Democrats supporting this so you can prove me wrong and so I clearly lose this argument against you. I never new the Democrats supported sexual assault and cheating.

Also it is your guy who likes getting peed on.

2) Being against rape is meaningless, I am pretty sure most people are.

If they were really against rape they would not have voted for Trump. People must just be kind of sort of against it.

Get a grip man. The accusations that Trump raped women have not been proven, and you really should stop drinking the kool aid.

Yeah, but he admitted himself to grabbing women by the pus$ee without asking. So I guess Trump voters are for sexual assault but draw the line at rape.


It is these Christian conservatives that always get caught raping young boys. Manafort (who is controlled by Putin) picked Pence because "he can be controlled". Honestly there is a good chance that Pence was caught doing this and is being blackmailed by Putin.


This is literally irrelevant to the conversation. You sound like a loony dude.

I mean, I am just saying.

What is so good about Trump's policy that you had to elect such an immoral, vile, vulgar person. Was it his plan to get Mexico to pay for the wall (which they will not pay for), or his plan to replace Obamacare (which he was unable to do. Not even put his bill to a vote). Admit it, you were conned and you know nothing of policy.

I would be happy to discuss policy in another thread, but you sound deranged right now and are either intentionally trying to derail the discussion or are incapable of discerning between what is or isn't relevant in a conversation. Either way its inexcusable.

You only insulting as a coping mechanism because you are too biased to admit that you got conned.

2 responses

1) I would never vote for a politician based on their personal life and choices, if you do you should learn their job description, which has nothing to do with their personal choices and experiences.

Character always counts. Part of the job as POTUS is being a leader and ambassador. Behaving morally is in the job description (well it is to the Americans that care about morals. Not the Trump supporters).

A politician is a public servant, not a god. I know you are a raging statist who believes that politicians ought to have great moral authority, but that isn't how reasonable people view politics.

No, but that is how reasonable people view leaders. I believe the POTUS should be a POTUS and a leader.

2) I'm not going to get in to a debate about Trump's policies here, your Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) that leads you and others on this site to make everything about Trump is getting old.

You are not going to debate it because you know nothing about policy. You just blindly follow Trump and assume his "big business brain" will fix things. Maybe the reason you it is worth having such an awful person as POTUS is because his policies will destroy the environment? You can tell your kids about how good the environment used to be and how you voted for the guy who destroyed it because you were conned by a conman. I recommend you read the book "The Lorax", though it may be slightly above your reading level.

Once again, you have no conception of what is or isn't relevant in a discussion. I could get better discourse about this issue on the Occupy Democrats facebook page, because you literally sound like a loon. I am not even trying to be rude, I am trying to help you.

You are the one that brought up how much you like Trump policy, so I talked about his environmental policy. It seems you think policy discussion is irrelevant. Policy is always relevant to me. IDK why you do not care about policy seeing as how you aid that you only care about policy.
imabench
Posts: 20,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 10:53:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 10:38:35 PM, Objectivity wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:29:23 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:20:32 PM, Objectivity wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:08:45 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:03:19 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Admit it, you were conned and you know nothing of policy.

Objectivity is neither honest enough to admit he knows nothing about policy, nor smart enough to realize he was conned in the first place.

I have tried really hard to be conciliatory towards you on multiple occasions

Lol. You gave a single half-a**ed attempt in a one time in a thread that you later crawled out of with your tail between your legs..... Thank you though for demonstrating your inability to be honest and your disability to think straight.

I know that sociopaths view civility or attempts at reconciliation as defeat, its unfortunate that you have very low emotional intelligence in that way.

You have almost never been civil or reconciliatory though, which means those cant be the reasons for your 'defeats' in all these threads you participate in. Its your tendency to completely forget what is being discussed in the first place in addition to your profound retardation that are responsible for your frequent defeats in arguments you participate in.

Its no wonder why you only walk away with participation medals at debate competitions you attend XD

Being a national champion is a participation medal?

You're not a national champion though.... If you were, you wouldn't have bragged about 'participating' in debate competitions in a childish attempt to assert that you are smarter then people on here.

What have you achieved in your personal life besides gaining a reputation as a dead set cunt on a debate website? I'm waiting.

Aww, am I getting on your nerves boy? I didnt realize you were such a sensitive little snowflake about only having participation medals to your name and legacy XD
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
imabench
Posts: 20,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 10:55:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 10:43:20 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

What is so good about Trump's policy that you had to elect such an immoral, vile, vulgar person. Was it his plan to get Mexico to pay for the wall (which they will not pay for), or his plan to replace Obamacare (which he was unable to do. Not even put his bill to a vote). Admit it, you were conned and you know nothing of policy.

I would be happy to discuss policy in another thread, but you sound deranged right now and are either intentionally trying to derail the discussion or are incapable of discerning between what is or isn't relevant in a conversation. Either way its inexcusable.

You only insulting as a coping mechanism because you are too biased to admit that you got conned.

Keep in mind that he's not smart enough to realize he was conned either.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 11:02:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 10:55:21 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:43:20 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

What is so good about Trump's policy that you had to elect such an immoral, vile, vulgar person. Was it his plan to get Mexico to pay for the wall (which they will not pay for), or his plan to replace Obamacare (which he was unable to do. Not even put his bill to a vote). Admit it, you were conned and you know nothing of policy.

I would be happy to discuss policy in another thread, but you sound deranged right now and are either intentionally trying to derail the discussion or are incapable of discerning between what is or isn't relevant in a conversation. Either way its inexcusable.

You only insulting as a coping mechanism because you are too biased to admit that you got conned.

Keep in mind that he's not smart enough to realize he was conned either.

My mistake. Then I suppose he is only insulting me because he is too stupid to think of an actual argument. He obviously is also too stupid to think of a decent insult.
Lookingatissues
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 11:13:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 8:54:46 PM, Objectivity wrote:
. "A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, "You are mad; you are not like us.'" -St. Anthony the Great
lookingattheissues2 ....America has become like Babylon in Revelations and may share the same fate as Babylon
".....Babylon...America...... the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird....." Progressives have brought America to this present stage . Donald trump is not like the those in the democrat party, The democrats Thus say of him,""You are mad; you are not like us.'
lookigattheissues2
Ramshutu
Posts: 5,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 11:18:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 8:54:46 PM, Objectivity wrote:
If the medias line of attack against Vice President Mike Pence wasn't sad enough, their newest bone they have to pick with him is that he is... loyal to his wife. The horror. Mike Pence refuses to dine with women alone on his personal time out of a show of respect towards his wife. His female colleagues and employees have stated that they are treated fairly and given ample opportunities, but this hasn't affected the media narrative that Pence is a sexist.

If you wear a p*ssy hat, you are a hero in pop culture. If you want to stay loyal to your wife, you are a villain. If you have moral restraint, you are sexist and oppressive, if you are a hedonist with no moral compass, you are brave and heroic. "A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, "You are mad; you are not like us.'" -St. Anthony the Great

https://www.washingtonpost.com...

So given your position at how good Pence is, Trumps repeated affairs, multiple marriages, bragging about sexual assault as if it's no big thing must have made you really, really, really mad, and indicated to you that he is a hedonist with no moral compass, right?
thett3
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 11:19:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The phrase you are looking for is "clown world"
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2017 11:22:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 11:19:38 PM, thett3 wrote:
The phrase you are looking for is "clown world"

We are in a Clown World because we have a Clown President. I am sure you realize by now that Trump is not what you hoped for.
Combustible.Fairy
Posts: 624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2017 12:06:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 10:38:35 PM, Objectivity wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:29:23 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:20:32 PM, Objectivity wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:08:45 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:03:19 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Admit it, you were conned and you know nothing of policy.

Objectivity is neither honest enough to admit he knows nothing about policy, nor smart enough to realize he was conned in the first place.

I have tried really hard to be conciliatory towards you on multiple occasions

Lol. You gave a single half-a**ed attempt in a one time in a thread that you later crawled out of with your tail between your legs..... Thank you though for demonstrating your inability to be honest and your disability to think straight.

I know that sociopaths view civility or attempts at reconciliation as defeat, its unfortunate that you have very low emotional intelligence in that way.

Its no wonder why you only walk away with participation medals at debate competitions you attend XD

Being a national champion is a participation medal? What have you achieved in your personal life besides gaining a reputation as a dead set cunt on a debate website? I'm waiting.

We all know that he's a joke on here -- he even openly admits to trolling.

There's no point in arguing with him. Just laugh at him and move on.
"This is, by far, the most important thread of the past two years." ~ ShabShoral

http://www.debate.org...
Objectivity
Posts: 1,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2017 12:16:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 10:43:20 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

The sexual revolution is about far more than that, it is sexual hedonism. I think you are trying really hard here to pretend that there isn't a radical leftist element in your party that is against marriage and fidelity, but that isn't the case.

I am completely ignorant of this "Democrat Sexual Hedonism" that you speak of. Please cite me a link to the Democrats supporting this so you can prove me wrong and so I clearly lose this argument against you. I never new the Democrats supported sexual assault and cheating.

https://www.bustle.com...

http://time.com...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

http://thoughtcatalog.com...

http://jezebel.com...

http://www.freerepublic.com...

There are 6 examples, I could easily provide more if your denial drives you to dismiss those.

Also it is your guy who likes getting peed on.

He's not "my guy" and once again ad hominem is ad hominem.

2) Being against rape is meaningless, I am pretty sure most people are.

If they were really against rape they would not have voted for Trump. People must just be kind of sort of against it.

Get a grip man. The accusations that Trump raped women have not been proven, and you really should stop drinking the kool aid.

Yeah, but he admitted himself to grabbing women by the pus$ee without asking. So I guess Trump voters are for sexual assault but draw the line at rape.

Banter=/=actual actions, though I don't condone it, and once again I am not obsessed with character like you are, I care far more about policy, the thing you claim I know nothing about, despite the fact that all you have done here is engage in incoherent ad hominem attacks.


It is these Christian conservatives that always get caught raping young boys. Manafort (who is controlled by Putin) picked Pence because "he can be controlled". Honestly there is a good chance that Pence was caught doing this and is being blackmailed by Putin.


This is literally irrelevant to the conversation. You sound like a loony dude.

I mean, I am just saying.

I am just saying that you are trying to change the subject/derail

What is so good about Trump's policy that you had to elect such an immoral, vile, vulgar person. Was it his plan to get Mexico to pay for the wall (which they will not pay for), or his plan to replace Obamacare (which he was unable to do. Not even put his bill to a vote). Admit it, you were conned and you know nothing of policy.

I would be happy to discuss policy in another thread, but you sound deranged right now and are either intentionally trying to derail the discussion or are incapable of discerning between what is or isn't relevant in a conversation. Either way its inexcusable.

You only insulting as a coping mechanism because you are too biased to admit that you got conned.

Or because you insulted me first? lol

2 responses

1) I would never vote for a politician based on their personal life and choices, if you do you should learn their job description, which has nothing to do with their personal choices and experiences.

Character always counts. Part of the job as POTUS is being a leader and ambassador. Behaving morally is in the job description (well it is to the Americans that care about morals. Not the Trump supporters).

A politician is a public servant, not a god. I know you are a raging statist who believes that politicians ought to have great moral authority, but that isn't how reasonable people view politics.

No, but that is how reasonable people view leaders. I believe the POTUS should be a POTUS and a leader.

Why? How does that benefit you and I? Does it put money in to our pockets? Does it improve our condition in any way?

2) I'm not going to get in to a debate about Trump's policies here, your Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) that leads you and others on this site to make everything about Trump is getting old.

You are not going to debate it because you know nothing about policy. You just blindly follow Trump and assume his "big business brain" will fix things. Maybe the reason you it is worth having such an awful person as POTUS is because his policies will destroy the environment? You can tell your kids about how good the environment used to be and how you voted for the guy who destroyed it because you were conned by a conman. I recommend you read the book "The Lorax", though it may be slightly above your reading level.

Once again, you have no conception of what is or isn't relevant in a discussion. I could get better discourse about this issue on the Occupy Democrats facebook page, because you literally sound like a loon. I am not even trying to be rude, I am trying to help you.

You are the one that brought up how much you like Trump policy, so I talked about his environmental policy. It seems you think policy discussion is irrelevant. Policy is always relevant to me. IDK why you do not care about policy seeing as how you aid that you only care about policy.

I care about policy and would love to discuss it in a relevant forum. I don't take issue with discussing policy when it is relevant.
Objectivity
Posts: 1,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2017 12:20:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 10:53:18 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:38:35 PM, Objectivity wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:29:23 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:20:32 PM, Objectivity wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:08:45 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/2/2017 10:03:19 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Admit it, you were conned and you know nothing of policy.

Objectivity is neither honest enough to admit he knows nothing about policy, nor smart enough to realize he was conned in the first place.

I have tried really hard to be conciliatory towards you on multiple occasions

Lol. You gave a single half-a**ed attempt in a one time in a thread that you later crawled out of with your tail between your legs..... Thank you though for demonstrating your inability to be honest and your disability to think straight.

I know that sociopaths view civility or attempts at reconciliation as defeat, its unfortunate that you have very low emotional intelligence in that way.

You have almost never been civil or reconciliatory though, which means those cant be the reasons for your 'defeats' in all these threads you participate in. Its your tendency to completely forget what is being discussed in the first place in addition to your profound retardation that are responsible for your frequent defeats in arguments you participate in.

I have never been civil? I didn't start pointing out your moral and personal bankruptcy until you insulted me. It is ironic that you claim I forget what happened in a discussion where you are clearly unable to keep up with the chronology of events in said discussion.

Its no wonder why you only walk away with participation medals at debate competitions you attend XD

Being a national champion is a participation medal?

You're not a national champion though.... If you were, you wouldn't have bragged about 'participating' in debate competitions in a childish attempt to assert that you are smarter then people on here.

I don't think I am smarter than everyone on this site, just you, as most people are.

Also http://prntscr.com...


What have you achieved in your personal life besides gaining a reputation as a dead set cunt on a debate website? I'm waiting.

Aww, am I getting on your nerves boy? I didnt realize you were such a sensitive little snowflake about only having participation medals to your name and legacy XD

You're not, I am just pointing out that you lead a meaningless existence, the only emotion that brings out in me is pity and disappointment, you should be similarly disappointed in yourself.
Objectivity
Posts: 1,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2017 12:22:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2017 11:18:51 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 4/2/2017 8:54:46 PM, Objectivity wrote:
If the medias line of attack against Vice President Mike Pence wasn't sad enough, their newest bone they have to pick with him is that he is... loyal to his wife. The horror. Mike Pence refuses to dine with women alone on his personal time out of a show of respect towards his wife. His female colleagues and employees have stated that they are treated fairly and given ample opportunities, but this hasn't affected the media narrative that Pence is a sexist.

If you wear a p*ssy hat, you are a hero in pop culture. If you want to stay loyal to your wife, you are a villain. If you have moral restraint, you are sexist and oppressive, if you are a hedonist with no moral compass, you are brave and heroic. "A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, "You are mad; you are not like us.'" -St. Anthony the Great

https://www.washingtonpost.com...

So given your position at how good Pence is, Trumps repeated affairs, multiple marriages, bragging about sexual assault as if it's no big thing must have made you really, really, really mad, and indicated to you that he is a hedonist with no moral compass, right?

I think Trump is a degenerate, do you have any other argument?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.