Jump to topic:

Agenda for North America

TheChristWithin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2017 3:40:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
As you know, there is a certain religion which hates the US. Here in Canada, we are observing some startling things:

-Our Prime Minister has close affiliations with a particular religion and underwent "initiation" ceremonies.
-Motion M103 was passed to curtail free speech regarding criticisms of a particular religion.
-Our prime minister made public declarations to religious sects to ensure they get their (minority) families out to vote in the next election to ensure they are not voted against.
-Liberals are rushing to legalize marijuana to keep youth doped up while this all goes down.
-Terrorist organizations have openly confessed to use Canada as a staging ground for future aggression toward the US. There are also reports of extremists traveling here.
-Our military bases are housing refugees, complete with religious books/artifacts.
-Carbon Tax was introduced as a covert tactic used in religious doctrine to subdue the area.
-Anti-blasphemy laws covertly making their way through Parliament (M103).
-Current religious immigrants are what I would call "dormant" and don't actually realize what is going on - most are genuinely peaceful people. Still a significant minority across Canada.
-Some local ridings are having calendars sent out to every resident removing Christmas/Easter and calling them the generic "Christian Holidays".

If we look at what is going on in Europe, Liberal/Left parties are being infiltrated by apologist/globalist agendas, our Prime Minister is obviously one of them.

I am not trying to spread hatred or fear, I respect the humanity of each individual regardless of race/religion equally, and most people who have come are genuinely peaceful people who don't read/follow their teachings very closely. The initial waves of people are genuinely fleeing warzones, but when you look at the big picture, it's all by design.

All is still in very early stages. Previous conservative leadership warned about an agenda such as this but people called them delusional and paranoid. Harper knew what was going on the whole time, that's why he tried to silence the entire house about speaking about it - unfortunately, some people couldn't bite their tongue and Liberals jumped on every opportunity to undermine.

Just thought I would mention. Happy "Christian Holiday" to those who celebrate.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2017 3:45:57 PM
At 4/11/2017 3:40:36 PM, TheChristWithin wrote:
As you know,
As you know pathetic evangelicals will create any conspiracy they can because there god is coming to save them last week.
Dumb as dogshit.
TheChristWithin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2017 3:50:07 PM
At 4/11/2017 3:45:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
As you know,
As you know pathetic evangelicals will create any conspiracy they can because there god is coming to save them last week.
Dumb as dogshit.

I'm not religious but thanks. There isn't a single thing I wrote which can not be factually checked. Before you post your nonsense as you usually do, actually look into things and you'll see for yourself.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

Mingodalia (white males)
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2017 3:59:12 PM
Like Christmas, Easter is a pagan festival co-opted by the Christian Church. The name comes from 'Eostre', a Nordic fertility goddess. The main features of easter are eggs and rabbits - ie good old fashioned fertility symbols.

So thanks for the good wishes to those who celebrate the coming of spring but it is hardly a 'Christian' holiday.
TheChristWithin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2017 4:03:07 PM
At 4/11/2017 3:59:12 PM, keithprosser wrote:
Like Christmas, Easter is a pagan festival co-opted by the Christian Church. The name comes from 'Eostre', a Nordic fertility goddess. The main features of easter are eggs and rabbits - ie good old fashioned fertility symbols.

So thanks for the good wishes to those who celebrate the coming of spring but it is hardly a 'Christian' holiday.

Thanks, I didn't mean to suggest it was, it was in reference to what the left local ridings in nearby areas printed on their calendars as an obvious affront to Christians. Such calendars here in Canada always used proper names "Easter" and "Christmas" titles.

Though this doesn't affect me in any way, I don't recognize any of them.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

Mingodalia (white males)
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2017 4:08:18 PM
If we look at what is going on in Europe, Liberal/Left parties are being infiltrated by apologist/globalist agendas, our Prime Minister is obviously one of them.
People with a capacity for rational thought always gravitate to the left where humanity is more important than profit.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2017 4:45:44 PM
At 4/11/2017 4:08:18 PM, bulproof wrote:
People with a capacity for rational thought always gravitate to the left where humanity is more important than profit.

A rational mind wouldn't be using "left" and "right" to begin with lol. It's a political ploy because the right is inherently evil, while the left is inherently tyranical. A rational process wouldn't be gravitating towards either, but would instead just think rationally and transcend it all to gather.

Your condescending tone suits the left though.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2017 4:49:15 PM
At 4/11/2017 4:45:44 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

A rational mind wouldn't be using "left" and "right" to begin with lol. It's a political ploy because the right is inherently evil, while the left is inherently tyranical. A rational process wouldn't be gravitating towards either, but would instead just think rationally and transcend it all to gather.

I didn't start the left/right conversation, so fuk off numpty.
rnjs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2017 4:52:10 PM
As you know, there is a certain religion which hates the US. Here in Canada, we are observing some startling things:

-Our Prime Minister has close affiliations with a particular religion and underwent "initiation" ceremonies.
-Motion M103 was passed to curtail free speech regarding criticisms of a particular religion.
-Our prime minister made public declarations to religious sects to ensure they get their (minority) families out to vote in the next election to ensure they are not voted against.
-Liberals are rushing to legalize marijuana to keep youth doped up while this all goes down.
-Terrorist organizations have openly confessed to use Canada as a staging ground for future aggression toward the US. There are also reports of extremists traveling here.
-Our military bases are housing refugees, complete with religious books/artifacts.
-Carbon Tax was introduced as a covert tactic used in religious doctrine to subdue the area.
-Current religious immigrants are what I would call "dormant" and don't actually realize what is going on - most are genuinely peaceful people. Still a significant minority across Canada.
-Some local ridings are having calendars sent out to every resident removing Christmas/Easter and calling them the generic "Christian Holidays".

I am not trying to spread hatred or fear, I respect the humanity of each individual regardless of race/religion equally, and most people who have come are genuinely peaceful people who don't read/follow their teachings very closely. The initial waves of people are genuinely fleeing warzones, but when you look at the big picture, it's all by design.

All is still in very early stages. Previous conservative leadership warned about an agenda such as this but people called them delusional and paranoid. Harper knew what was going on the whole time, that's why he tried to silence the entire house about speaking about it - unfortunately, some people couldn't bite their tongue and Liberals jumped on every opportunity to undermine.

Glad I didn't vote for him. There is likely some true dough for him in all this.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2017 5:04:20 PM
At 4/11/2017 4:49:15 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/11/2017 4:45:44 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

I didn't start the left/right conversation, so fuk off numpty.

Well you don't need to defend either side. They are both bad and profoundly illogical by design of the left/right scam. That's the point.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2017 1:56:27 AM

I am not trying to spread hatred or fear, ...

"I am not a racist, but ...".

Sound familiar?
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
TheChristWithin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2017 2:45:56 AM
At 4/12/2017 1:56:27 AM, dee-em wrote:

Sound familiar?

Yes, but this is coming from you, not me.

These people are victims. They have been brainwashed by dogmatic teachings - the reason the majority of them are peaceful, is because they are genuinely peaceful people. My point (which you seemed to have missed based on your own prejudice, not mine) is that these people should NOT be disrespected because of what they have been taught to believe. You can not stand opposed to an ideology with hatred or discrimination - you need to offer them an alternative.

Let me share something here. I worked in areas which contain dense populations of Muslim moderates. One particular girl I met told me of a story that happened to her.

Her and her family fled the Middle East and relocated several times throughout the ongoing crisis. They came to Canada. She had an arranged marriage which ended in the husband abusing her. She left her family and married a non-muslim. Her family disowned her because she married a non-muslim: told her that she was "dead" to them. This had a devastating impact on her, she attempted to commit suicide, she lived out of her car, her family refused to even acknowledge her. She is the most caring and compassionate person I have met to date.

I asked her: "why can't a muslim marry a non-muslim?" She said she didn't have the full answer, but she thinks it has something to do with preventing children from becoming confused. I asked her if she believed this, she told me she believes everyone should be equal, and she doesn't fully understand and/or agree with this teaching.

Now do you see what's going on here? Think carefully: the principle belief is that non-muslims are infidels. The people who don't follow their religion closely are simply being brainwashed by their imams/teachers to further an agenda that they themselves don't understand or agree with.

In this context, it is easy to see that these people are simply victims - the most foolish thing a person could do is start spreading hatred. That's not an alternative to the hatred they are trying to escape.

This is what dogmatic beliefs to do people - if you're born into it, you're subject to cruelty you probably couldn't imagine. I do not hate ANY person because of their race or religion, my post was simply pointing out what is happening in Canada.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

Mingodalia (white males)
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2017 6:16:14 AM
At 4/12/2017 2:45:56 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:

Sound familiar?

No, it came from you and it's eerily like the apologetic introduction which racists use.

These people are victims. They have been brainwashed by dogmatic teachings - the reason the majority of them are peaceful, is because they are genuinely peaceful people. My point (which you seemed to have missed based on your own prejudice, not mine) is that these people should NOT be disrespected because of what they have been taught to believe. You can not stand opposed to an ideology with hatred or discrimination - you need to offer them an alternative.

As opposed to the brainwashing of your own dogmatic teachings? Lol.

Isn't it funny how people like you can so readily see the "failings" in others whilst seemingly oblivious to your own identical flaws.

Let me share something here. I worked in areas which contain dense populations of Muslim moderates. One particular girl I met told me of a story that happened to her.

Her and her family fled the Middle East and relocated several times throughout the ongoing crisis. They came to Canada. She had an arranged marriage which ended in the husband abusing her. She left her family and married a non-muslim. Her family disowned her because she married a non-muslim: told her that she was "dead" to them. This had a devastating impact on her, she attempted to commit suicide, she lived out of her car, her family refused to even acknowledge her. She is the most caring and compassionate person I have met to date.

I asked her: "why can't a muslim marry a non-muslim?" She said she didn't have the full answer, but she thinks it has something to do with preventing children from becoming confused. I asked her if she believed this, she told me she believes everyone should be equal, and she doesn't fully understand and/or agree with this teaching.

Now do you see what's going on here? Think carefully: the principle belief is that non-muslims are infidels. The people who don't follow their religion closely are simply being brainwashed by their imams/teachers to further an agenda that they themselves don't understand or agree with.

Pot meet kettle. Christians do all of these things too (shunning), yet you target Muslims only for your spreading of fear and hatred. As an atheist I could complain of the dogmatic teachings of religionists in general, but I try not to single out a tiny minority of the population for special attention.

In this context, it is easy to see that these people are simply victims - the most foolish thing a person could do is start spreading hatred. That's not an alternative to the hatred they are trying to escape.

And yet that is exactly what you are doing with your mealy-mouthed words.

This is what dogmatic beliefs to do people - if you're born into it, you're subject to cruelty you probably couldn't imagine. I do not hate ANY person because of their race or religion, my post was simply pointing out what is happening in Canada.

With lies, propaganda and rank hypocrisy. Well done.
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2017 6:33:08 AM

I'd suggest they begin their little "aggression in the US" down here in Mississippi and Alabama. That'd be an excellent starting point. We're very tolerant!
TheChristWithin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2017 2:04:31 PM
At 4/12/2017 6:16:14 AM, dee-em wrote:

Sound familiar?

No, it came from you and it's eerily like the apologetic introduction which racists use.

I don't think you understand the global game being played. They use hatred as a means to increase tensions, and I'm not going to fall into that trap. There are religions that are taught that those who are not the same religion are less than human. I'm here saying these people are brainwashed by their authoritarians and one should not fall into the trap of hating them for that.

I don't follow any teachings.

Isn't it funny how people like you can so readily see the "failings" in others whilst seemingly oblivious to your own identical flaws.

You don't even know what you are talking about here, this is just a compulsive response. I have no idea what you are reading into, but it is certainly not related to anything I am saying.

Pot meet kettle. Christians do all of these things too (shunning), yet you target Muslims only for your spreading of fear and hatred. As an atheist I could complain of the dogmatic teachings of religionists in general, but I try not to single out a tiny minority of the population for special attention.

This is very short-sighted - you are right to a degree that all dogmatic beliefs have their own form of "shunning", but they are not the same. If we were talking about ideological threats in the early 20th century, we could easily say the Catholic church was the most troubling because of its open alliance with fascism. I'm not "targeting" Muslims, I am simply stating that their ideology is a major player in the global agenda, as the Catholic church was before it - and by "their" I am referring to the extremists, not the masses/immigrants who are just as clueless as you seem to be as to what is truly taking place. It has nothing to do with "singling out", it has everything to do with being existentially relevant. If you want to be ignorant of what is going on, that's great, just be a little bit more attentive going forward.

You're asleep.

Zzzzzz

I'll try to make it easier for you to understand.

Imagine 100 people. They are "taught" by a single leader that they are superior to all other human beings. Half of them believe it wholeheartedly, whereas the other actually have no clue what the leaders are going on about. This creates internal division. There is fighting - one segment pitted against the other. War breaks out internally, and those who are actually fleeing the chaos end up in another country. Let's call these two divisions "moderates" and "extremists".

The extremists hate the moderates because they do not follow the teachings closely. In their eyes, the moderates are hypocrites and just as bad as the unbelievers. The moderates just want the chaos to end. As an athiest, you and I would agree that these dogmatic teachings are nonsense and see them for what they are.

The moderates are forced to flee the chaos. They land in foreign countries.

Now here is where things get complicated. There are other independent parties fighting the extremist half of this ideology. The extremists use this aggression as justification to support their own views and recruit/retain others. This is used as propaganda to further brainwash.

Now linking back to my original post, of which you accuse me of spreading hatred and fear. The moderates have no clue what is really going on. They are simply fleeing the chaos. Yes, there may be some elements of their ideology that make their way in, but I'm not going to use that as a reason to hate them. If you want to point the finger at hate/fear mongering, look at the mainstream media.

What I am suggesting is, the moderates need to be offered an alternative way of life that is free of hatred and fear. That is why I am suggesting they should not be discriminated against. But this is important - that does not change the fact that the ideology itself is to blame for much of the chaos. I don't stand opposed to "Muslims", I stand opposed to hateful ideologies.

Yes, I am going to stand opposed to the people who spread hateful ideologies, as the world always has. But I'm not going to hate particular groups who are victimized by them.

What we need to understand is, these cult leaders have a lot of power, and a lot of money, because people who share their vision have empowered them. This allows them to push their ideological agenda, and that is what is happening in the world, in case you haven't noticed. Yes, your typical Joe will not understand the nuance and simply hate religious groups because of their religion. Those that do this are playing into the hands of the cult leaders.

I hope this makes it clearer to you. If not, and you want to continue thinking I am spreading fear and hatred, you will soon wake up to the reality of what is happening.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

Mingodalia (white males)
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2017 2:17:26 PM

Like a baptism? Or communion? Or confirmation? Or... any other host of ceremonies most religions engage in?

Should be interesting to see how well it works. You seem to be talking just fine.

So, were I to understand this correctly, the prime minister should -not- be encouraging people to vote?

Using the stuff is still voluntary, right?

Okay. Terrorist say lots of things.

... and? Some of those books and artifacts might also be in the personal effects of the soldiers living in the military base, too. Is there a problem, here?

... what? No, seriously, explain how one correlates to the other.

Do you have freedom of speech laws? Perhaps you should do what the other side is doing.

Relevance?

And?

Obviously. -.-

I am not trying to spread hatred or fear,

Yes. Yes you are. You are immediately attempting to introduce "suspicion" as a grounds for having your particular political ideas valued over another.

I respect the humanity of each individual regardless of race/religion equally,...

No, you don't. This was made clear when you decided to highlight "Our military bases are housing refugees, complete with religious books/artifacts". Were this a concern of yours, the religious books or artifacts would be irrelevant.

and most people who have come are genuinely peaceful people who don't read/follow their teachings very closely. The initial waves of people are genuinely fleeing warzones, but when you look at the big picture, it's all by design.

That would mean the warzone is by design, too, wholly defeating the purpose of the design.

Conspiracy theory tends to get shot down quick without reliable evidence.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2017 3:20:34 PM
Humm... that should be in the political section, but I guess you put it here because it sounds difficult to believe, as religions.
Iacov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2017 3:42:10 PM

False , although there are similarities between Eostre and Freyja, Eostre not from the Norse pantheon rather she is recognized as a independent Germanic goddes. As I said the Norse equivalent would be Freyja. But everything else you said is true.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2017 3:59:46 PM
At 4/12/2017 3:42:10 PM, Iacov wrote:

False , although there are similarities between Eostre and Freyja, Eostre not from the Norse pantheon rather she is recognized as a independent Germanic goddes. As I said the Norse equivalent would be Freyja. But everything else you said is true.

You are correct. My apologies to the gods (or rather goddesses) concerned!
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2017 12:10:45 PM
At 4/12/2017 2:04:31 PM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 4/12/2017 6:16:14 AM, dee-em wrote:

Sound familiar?

I don't think you understand the global game being played.

I don't think you understand that YOU are preaching fear and hatred by the rubbish you posted in the OP.

These people are victims. They have been brainwashed by dogmatic teachings - ...

I don't follow any teachings.

Yeah, you do, with a handle of "TheChristWithin".

You don't even know what you are talking about here, this is just a compulsive response. I have no idea what you are reading into, but it is certainly not related to anything I am saying.

I'm saying you are a Christian attacking Muslims and failing to see your own hypocrisy.

This is very short-sighted - you are right to a degree that all dogmatic beliefs have their own form of "shunning", but they are not the same. If we were talking about ideological threats in the early 20th century, we could easily say the Catholic church was the most troubling because of its open alliance with fascism. I'm not "targeting" Muslims, I am simply stating that their ideology is a major player in the global agenda, as the Catholic church was before it - and by "their" I am referring to the extremists, not the masses/immigrants who are just as clueless as you seem to be as to what is truly taking place. It has nothing to do with "singling out", it has everything to do with being existentially relevant. If you want to be ignorant of what is going on, that's great, just be a little bit more attentive going forward.

Me thinks thou protest'eth too much.

You're asleep.

You're a professional agitator.

Zzzzzz

The truth hurts.

I'll try to make it easier for you to understand.

< more drivel attempting to sow fear and hatred snipped >
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2017 12:50:32 PM

A great philosopher once wrote something along the lines of, if have a whole lot of skittles but a few are poisoned, should I still eat them all ? of course not. We would ban all skittles.

So in conclusion, ban them, ban them all, cause you know, poisoned skittles.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2017 1:37:14 PM

Canadians are so confused in their policies that Americans are reacting with equal befuddlement.

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com...
Iacov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2017 1:51:25 PM
At 4/13/2017 1:37:14 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Canadians are so confused in their policies that Americans are reacting with equal befuddlement.

Relevance = 0
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2017 2:06:47 PM
At 4/13/2017 1:51:25 PM, Iacov wrote:

Relevance = 0

Those were US marines carrying the Canadian flag upside down. It might be irrelevant to you because like the typical dumb American you didn't know better.

Not to be outdone by Canadians Americans are just as adept as displaying their stupidity. They went looking for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq when it was Syria that had them. Get an education.
Iacov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2017 2:11:29 PM
At 4/13/2017 2:06:47 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Relevance = 0

Those were US marines carrying the Canadian flag upside down. It might be irrelevant to you because like the typical dumb American you didn't know better.

Not to be outdone by Canadians Americans are just as adept as displaying their stupidity. They went looking for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq when it was Syria that had them. Get an education.

I viewed the picture and once again it has no relevance to the discussion but as always you are just going to use ad hominem arguments and never acknowledge the actual discussion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2017 5:00:00 PM
At 4/13/2017 2:11:29 PM, Iacov wrote:

Relevance = 0

I viewed the picture and once again it has no relevance to the discussion but as always you are just going to use ad hominem arguments and never acknowledge the actual discussion.

The post was about Canada. What is more relevant than how their flag is mishandled by dumb American marines? Any wonder why Trump said America does not win anymore. Americas military are packed with dumb Americans. You are mostly irrelevant. Minimum wage high school dropout perfect for military duty hoisting flags. Lol!
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2017 5:08:46 PM

you can see the work of the enemy right across this world..
Iacov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2017 5:44:35 PM
At 4/13/2017 5:00:00 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Relevance = 0

The post was about Canada. What is more relevant than how their flag is mishandled by dumb American marines? Any wonder why Trump said America does not win anymore. Americas military are packed with dumb Americans. You are mostly irrelevant. Minimum wage high school dropout perfect for military duty hoisting flags. Lol!

More ad hominem attacks: I am currently still in Highschool, and yes I am working a almost minimum wage job. Who I am as a person doesn't matter to the discussion in no way does my current life situation de validate my contribution to the discussion.
The origanal post was discussing a Canadian's perspective of a particular religion and the effect it is having on the world. The post was not only about Canada as a whole.
Ludofl3x
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2017 5:54:01 PM
At 4/13/2017 5:08:46 PM, graceofgod wrote:

you can see the work of the enemy right across this world..

Who is "the enemy"? Do you mean Satan? I hope so. I like thinking about satan having a meeting with his demon council or whatever and just struggling to come up with ideas about how best to advance their evil agenda, and saying "Wait, wait wait. Got an idea, you guys are going to love this: CALENDARS."

A confused demon counselor tries to hide his confusion so the boss doesn't get all mad. The boss takes notice.

"No seriously! Think about it. CALENDARS still say things like "Easter" and "Christmas." Come on! We can get those changed to something generic, can't we? Dudes, God and Jesus would TOTALLY hate that. And the Christians? WHOOOO, are they going to get their holy panties in a wad!"

The demon counselor who tried to hide his face earlier hesitates before saying..."Well, I mean it's a decent idea at least. Let's do this, let's run a pilot program to see how it works. What do you think, we start in CANADA, and if that goes okay, maybe in six months, or for the 2018 calendar season, we roll it out to specific markets in America. Sound good? Elizrethabel, can you get your team of demon interns on that, draw up some plans, how we would go about getting that done?"

Elizrabethal: "Wouldn't we just...like...go on Shutterfly or something and change it?"

Demon Counselor cuts him off dismissively so that Satan doesn't continue down this obviously dumb path: "I'm not going to tell you how to get these things done, I'm delegating, you do it!" (exasperated breath of sulfur fumes) "Now then, what else can we do...we're trying to advance the agenda of ultimate evil here, guys, we need something even more spectacular than calendars changing holiday names! I mean, if there IS anything more spectacular, oh most evil one..."

"Is it too soon to resume the War on Christmas?"

"It's, uh, Easter time, your malevolence."

"Let's get those disgusting Reese's eggs out on the market again!"

(facepalm)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2017 5:56:39 PM
At 4/13/2017 5:44:35 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 4/13/2017 5:00:00 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Relevance = 0

More ad hominem attacks: I am currently still in Highschool, and yes I am working a almost minimum wage job. Who I am as a person doesn't matter to the discussion in no way does my current life situation de validate my contribution to the discussion.
The origanal post was discussing a Canadian's perspective of a particular religion and the effect it is having on the world. The post was not only about Canada as a whole.

Learn to read you retard what the post said.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.