Chakras and Spiritual Alchemy

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 7:01:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lower Instinctual Chakras 1 to 3

1st Calcination Muladhara Chakra (survival) Root Chakra Located at sacral bone at base of spine
2nd Dissillution Svadhisthana Chakra (sex) Sex Chakra Located about 4 inches above root chakra
3rd Separation Manipura Chakra (will) Will Chakra Located 1.5 inches below solar plexus

4th Conjunction Anahata Chakra (bridge between lower and upper chakras) Union of Upper and Lower Egypt Heart Chakra Located in spine in the upper heart area

Higher Spiritual Chakras 5 to 7

5th Fermentation Vishuddha Chakra (verbal expression and speaking truth) Throat Chakra Located in middle of throat
6th Distillation Ajna Chakra (intuition) Unsure where located
7th Coagulation Sahaswara Chakra (enlightenment) Located top of head soft spot

I know from experience where exactly all of the chakras are located, except for the sixth chakra. There are slight differences from what I've learned, and what I've experienced.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 9:04:42 PM
The sixth Chakra or Ajna Chakra is located between the eyebrows and just behind the forehead. It is also called the Third Eye. Hindus mark that spot with a red dot or Bindi. Monks also mark that spot.

Lobsang Rampa a tibetian monk supposedly wrote a book called the Third Eye. But it was later discredited as a hoax.

Meditation Monday: Third Eye Meditation With Deepak Chopra

https://youtu.be...

Close your eyes and place your attention on your "third eye," your Ajna Chakra, located between your eyebrows, which is your center of intuition.

The third eye is best balanced through meditation and a tingling around that chakra can signal an opening.

To open the chakra, try Brahmari or the bee breath. Begin by placing both hands to your face and two middle fingers over your eyes. Allow the index fingers to rest on the eyebrow line and the pinky fingers under the cheekbones, as you close your ears with your thumbs. Take a deep inhalation and exhale the word AUM with the emphasis on the "M" sound while creating a buzzing sound like a bee for a minute or more (Chopra).

The sound of this chakra is "sham" and its color is indigo.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2017 11:32:32 PM
At 4/21/2017 9:04:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The sixth Chakra or Ajna Chakra is located between the eyebrows and just behind the forehead. It is also called the Third Eye. Hindus mark that spot with a red dot or Bindi. Monks also mark that spot.

Lobsang Rampa a tibetian monk supposedly wrote a book called the Third Eye. But it was later discredited as a hoax.

Meditation Monday: Third Eye Meditation With Deepak Chopra

https://youtu.be...

Close your eyes and place your attention on your "third eye," your Ajna Chakra, located between your eyebrows, which is your center of intuition.

The third eye is best balanced through meditation and a tingling around that chakra can signal an opening.

To open the chakra, try Brahmari or the bee breath. Begin by placing both hands to your face and two middle fingers over your eyes. Allow the index fingers to rest on the eyebrow line and the pinky fingers under the cheekbones, as you close your ears with your thumbs. Take a deep inhalation and exhale the word AUM with the emphasis on the "M" sound while creating a buzzing sound like a bee for a minute or more (Chopra).

The sound of this chakra is "sham" and its color is indigo.

Thanks!

Is your third eye chakra opened?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2017 6:21:37 PM
I would also like to learn more about the throat chakra. Especially it's spiritual benefits of having it opened.
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 4:24:56 PM
At 4/21/2017 7:01:57 PM, janesix wrote:

1st Calcination Muladhara Chakra (survival) Root Chakra Located at sacral bone at base of spine
2nd Dissillution Svadhisthana Chakra (sex) Sex Chakra Located about 4 inches above root chakra
3rd Separation Manipura Chakra (will) Will Chakra Located 1.5 inches below solar plexus

4th Conjunction Anahata Chakra (bridge between lower and upper chakras) Union of Upper and Lower Egypt Heart Chakra Located in spine in the upper heart area

5th Fermentation Vishuddha Chakra (verbal expression and speaking truth) Throat Chakra Located in middle of throat

I know from experience where exactly all of the chakras are located, except for the sixth chakra. There are slight differences from what I've learned, and what I've experienced.

Chakras line up with glands in the body.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 5:21:12 PM
At 4/25/2017 4:24:56 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

I have heard that. Do you have a good source wich shows this? I don't know of a gland that is in the top of the head( seventh chakra)
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 6:19:49 PM
At 4/25/2017 5:21:12 PM, janesix wrote:

I have heard that. Do you have a good source wich shows this? I don't know of a gland that is in the top of the head( seventh chakra)

It is kinda knows once you look into it. The opening helps to regulate hormones in the body. It has taken me almost two years to activate the neck due to low thyroid. Now I can start on the third eye.

Root " Gonads/ Ovaries
Sacral " Adrenal
Solar Plexus " Pancreas
Heart " Thalamus
Throat " Thyroid
Third Eye "Pineal
Crown " Pituitary
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 6:27:09 PM
At 4/25/2017 6:19:49 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

It is kinda knows once you look into it. The opening helps to regulate hormones in the body. It has taken me almost two years to activate the neck due to low thyroid. Now I can start on the third eye.

Root " Gonads/ Ovaries
Sacral " Adrenal
Solar Plexus " Pancreas
Heart " Thalamus
Throat " Thyroid
Third Eye "Pineal
Crown " Pituitary

How do you know ? Is this from study, gnosis, or something else?

I am also at the throat chakra. My chakras 2 to 5 are opened. Although its strange that my root chakra isn't. I felt them opening along my spine, in a matter of days. How was it like for you?
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 6:38:49 PM
At 4/25/2017 6:27:09 PM, janesix wrote:

Root " Gonads/ Ovaries
Sacral " Adrenal
Solar Plexus " Pancreas
Heart " Thalamus
Throat " Thyroid
Third Eye "Pineal
Crown " Pituitary

I am also at the throat chakra. My chakras 2 to 5 are opened. Although its strange that my root chakra isn't. I felt them opening along my spine, in a matter of days. How was it like for you?

Just study. You can find online articles about it. I do grounding and centering so my root was open for a long time before the rest. Mine feel like a top spinning but on it's side like a clock in the location of the chakra. Maybe if you focus in the root before moving up you might get it to go. Another trick is to imagine roots coming from it down your legs into the ground and moving energy up into your body and back down into the Earth.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 6:58:31 PM
At 4/25/2017 6:38:49 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

Root " Gonads/ Ovaries
Sacral " Adrenal
Solar Plexus " Pancreas
Heart " Thalamus
Throat " Thyroid
Third Eye "Pineal
Crown " Pituitary

Just study. You can find online articles about it. I do grounding and centering so my root was open for a long time before the rest. Mine feel like a top spinning but on it's side like a clock in the location of the chakra. Maybe if you focus in the root before moving up you might get it to go. Another trick is to imagine roots coming from it down your legs into the ground and moving energy up into your body and back down into the Earth.
Do you mind if I ask what your religion is, and how it ties in with yoga practices?
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 7:02:24 PM
At 4/25/2017 6:58:31 PM, janesix wrote:

Root " Gonads/ Ovaries
Sacral " Adrenal
Solar Plexus " Pancreas
Heart " Thalamus
Throat " Thyroid
Third Eye "Pineal
Crown " Pituitary

Do you mind if I ask what your religion is, and how it ties in with yoga practices?

I don't do yoga, though I would love too. I do ground, center and meditate as part of my witchcraft practice. Being able to move energy around is a big part of spell work and craft work. My religion is separate from all that.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 7:07:14 PM
At 4/25/2017 7:02:24 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

Root " Gonads/ Ovaries
Sacral " Adrenal
Solar Plexus " Pancreas
Heart " Thalamus
Throat " Thyroid
Third Eye "Pineal
Crown " Pituitary

I don't do yoga, though I would love too. I do ground, center and meditate as part of my witchcraft practice. Being able to move energy around is a big part of spell work and craft work. My religion is separate from all that.

Oh that's interesting. I don't know much about witchcraft. Can you tell me a bit about it? I didn't know meditation was involved.

Do you believe in a higher power?
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 7:14:00 PM
At 4/25/2017 7:07:14 PM, janesix wrote:

Root " Gonads/ Ovaries
Sacral " Adrenal
Solar Plexus " Pancreas
Heart " Thalamus
Throat " Thyroid
Third Eye "Pineal
Crown " Pituitary

Oh that's interesting. I don't know much about witchcraft. Can you tell me a bit about it? I didn't know meditation was involved.

Witchcraft is a practice so no higher power is necessary. I happen to have a religion, Heathenism. There are elements of that overlap. Like animism or living things having spirit and ancestor work or work with the dead. Meditation is about focus and quieting the mind so you can hear the the spirits, plant/ animal/ dead people/ wights, that you want to work with. And using energy to put intent into spell work.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 7:20:00 PM
At 4/25/2017 7:14:00 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

Root " Gonads/ Ovaries
Sacral " Adrenal
Solar Plexus " Pancreas
Heart " Thalamus
Throat " Thyroid
Third Eye "Pineal
Crown " Pituitary

Witchcraft is a practice so no higher power is necessary. I happen to have a religion, Heathenism. There are elements of that overlap. Like animism or living things having spirit and ancestor work or work with the dead. Meditation is about focus and quieting the mind so you can hear the the spirits, plant/ animal/ dead people/ wights, that you want to work with. And using energy to put intent into spell work.
I have never heard of Heathenism. That's new to me. I will have to look it up.

Are your spells successful? How does that work?
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 7:24:14 PM
At 4/25/2017 7:20:00 PM, janesix wrote:

Root " Gonads/ Ovaries
Sacral " Adrenal
Solar Plexus " Pancreas
Heart " Thalamus
Throat " Thyroid
Third Eye "Pineal
Crown " Pituitary

Heathenism is the Norse/ Germanic gods. Some spells do, some don't. It's about putting your intent and energy into it and putting it out there. If it's to be it will. It's like a letter to the universe you want this.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 7:29:01 PM
At 4/25/2017 7:24:14 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

Root " Gonads/ Ovaries
Sacral " Adrenal
Solar Plexus " Pancreas
Heart " Thalamus
Throat " Thyroid
Third Eye "Pineal
Crown " Pituitary

Heathenism is the Norse/ Germanic gods. Some spells do, some don't. It's about putting your intent and energy into it and putting it out there. If it's to be it will. It's like a letter to the universe you want this.

Does Norse include Scandinavian? I am curious because I am half Scandinavian and I haven't researched it. Mainly because I only recently found out through genetics testing.
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 7:38:54 PM
At 4/25/2017 7:29:01 PM, janesix wrote:

Root " Gonads/ Ovaries
Sacral " Adrenal
Solar Plexus " Pancreas
Heart " Thalamus
Throat " Thyroid
Third Eye "Pineal
Crown " Pituitary

Does Norse include Scandinavian? I am curious because I am half Scandinavian and I haven't researched it. Mainly because I only recently found out through genetics testing.

Yes. Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, Germany, Austria, some UK. The Baltic share some gods but they are a closed faith where Heathenism is open.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 7:48:04 PM

Root " Gonads/ Ovaries
Sacral " Adrenal
Solar Plexus " Pancreas
Heart " Thalamus
Throat " Thyroid
Third Eye "Pineal
Crown " Pituitary

It's pretty funny and i wish i could find this specific thread i wrote last year. There is a spell, "water nymphs hit the clouds so the rain can come to the ground" that i learned when i was younger. Saying it with focusing on clouds and the rain to come should produce rain in a weeks time. I did it seven times last year, it worked every time. I did it in the summer and we had rain here that was the first time ever it had rained during that time of month. So, of course i write about it here... saying, "when does something go past coincidence?" Of course atheists made fun of me, i mean... honestly i kinda would too if someone told me that. Yet, the experience for me was crazy... one time i even saw the clouds coming together like they were making love after i opened my eyes. So... an atheist on here said great, if you can do this "magic" then why don't you do it and get Cali out of its drought. Well ... i said okay, and did it again this year, and Cali is out of the drought lol... I really don't know what to believe anymore. Besides that experience, i have seen apparitions, i have had objects move on demand, i have healed a person by touching their head, and countless intuitive events when i predicted a future event. Am i a god? I am starting to think so.
"For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity." --- Jean Dubuffet
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 7:51:35 PM
At 4/25/2017 7:48:04 PM, Outplayz wrote:

Root " Gonads/ Ovaries
Sacral " Adrenal
Solar Plexus " Pancreas
Heart " Thalamus
Throat " Thyroid
Third Eye "Pineal
Crown " Pituitary

It's pretty funny and i wish i could find this specific thread i wrote last year. There is a spell, "water nymphs hit the clouds so the rain can come to the ground" that i learned when i was younger. Saying it with focusing on clouds and the rain to come should produce rain in a weeks time. I did it seven times last year, it worked every time. I did it in the summer and we had rain here that was the first time ever it had rained during that time of month. So, of course i write about it here... saying, "when does something go past coincidence?" Of course atheists made fun of me, i mean... honestly i kinda would too if someone told me that. Yet, the experience for me was crazy... one time i even saw the clouds coming together like they were making love after i opened my eyes. So... an atheist on here said great, if you can do this "magic" then why don't you do it and get Cali out of its drought. Well ... i said okay, and did it again this year, and Cali is out of the drought lol... I really don't know what to believe anymore. Besides that experience, i have seen apparitions, i have had objects move on demand, i have healed a person by touching their head, and countless intuitive events when i predicted a future event. Am i a god? I am starting to think so.

Weather craft is a specific subset of magic some people are very good at. Sounds like you are healer in general with water being a way of healing the Earth when it's needed.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 9:24:35 PM
At 4/25/2017 7:51:35 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

Weather craft is a specific subset of magic some people are very good at. Sounds like you are healer in general with water being a way of healing the Earth when it's needed.

That is very interesting, i didn't notice it until you said it "water healed the earth." I once, and my only visual experience, saw a green light shot all around me. The light very distinct (as bright as an LED). Green is suppose to mean someone that is "down to earth" or easy to be around. I've been told i have a comforting aura ... so maybe ya, i am a healer. Although, i also get premonitions of tragic events. Idk, maybe bc i know it before hand, it helps me stay strong for others. That ties in to healing too, interesting. Is there anything else you know about healers you'd like to share with me?
"For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity." --- Jean Dubuffet
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2017 9:32:48 PM
At 4/25/2017 9:24:35 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 4/25/2017 7:51:35 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

That is very interesting, i didn't notice it until you said it "water healed the earth." I once, and my only visual experience, saw a green light shot all around me. The light very distinct (as bright as an LED). Green is suppose to mean someone that is "down to earth" or easy to be around. I've been told i have a comforting aura ... so maybe ya, i am a healer. Although, i also get premonitions of tragic events. Idk, maybe bc i know it before hand, it helps me stay strong for others. That ties in to healing too, interesting. Is there anything else you know about healers you'd like to share with me?

Not really my area, sorry. You may want to look up Reiki. And just general healing herbs and such. You may be able to talk to them.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.