Jump to topic:

The theists mental stability of late.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2017 12:08:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I see it. You see it. It's somewhat slipping. Maybe it's a thing that happens this time of the year, with the birth and then the death, and then the birth now over.
The theists seem to be in a lull.

Please guys feel free to PM a Atheist , with any concerns .
God related or not
We are here for you guys / girls.
Praying to your God will get you nowhere . This I promise you.
Private messaging a Atheist. Is at least something .
We promise to respect your privacy. And respond with straight up non nonsense good old fashioned common sense. We will tell it how it is.

And remember. We aren't Atheists without you lot . You made us ,
Your going to be OK , I just know it.
( HUGS )
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2017 1:05:36 PM
At 4/27/2017 12:08:49 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
I see it. You see it. It's somewhat slipping. Maybe it's a thing that happens this time of the year, with the birth and then the death, and then the birth now over.

God related or not
We promise to respect your privacy. And respond with straight up non nonsense good old fashioned common sense. We will tell it how it is.

*You're going to be OK , I just know it.
( HUGS )

The fact that you posted a post like this reveals you are in a much worse mental state than the people you describe. Your scientific crusade against the christians has harmed you. Unlike the people you describe you will not be ok. You are truly damaged. You think that you are free in the mind but are still in the clutches of insecurity....
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2017 1:05:36 PM

God related or not

( HUGS )

The fact that you posted a post like this reveals you are in a much worse mental state than the people you describe. Your scientific crusade against the christians has harmed you. Unlike the people you describe you will not be ok. You are truly damaged. You think that you are free in the mind but are still in the clutches of insecurity....
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2017 1:21:13 PM
At 4/27/2017 1:05:36 PM, Perussi wrote:

God related or not

( HUGS )

She says again.
WOOHOO.
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2017 1:25:57 PM
At 4/27/2017 1:21:13 PM, bulproof wrote:

God related or not

( HUGS )

She says again.
WOOHOO.

http://www.debate.org...
U leik this, don't u scrub?
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2017 1:28:37 PM

God related or not

Your going to be OK , I just know it.
( HUGS )

What a sad way to exist.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2017 1:51:53 PM

God related or not

( HUGS )

Probably .
But do you think it's fair that the godeists can speak absolutely nonsense in every post .
And then the Atheist has to reply with not science . Well sometimes, but um, kind of a common sense,

If you only knew what it felt like asker a question , and then getting a response that starts with..
A good old Matthew 5 : 9. Or a John 7 : 12
It's rubbish . You speaky so I speaky
It's just simply what we , that's you and I. What we witness. Like there is nothing in life thats holy , nothing miraculous has happened to you and I that could be considered a miracle. It goes . Day , Night , it's always has gone day night. day , night , forever
If only one time the sun didn't come up for three days.
If things like that happened. I'd consider a God . Well it would be easier to say a God exists .
But nothing worldly That every man before an now has ever witnessed could allude to a God like thing that you speak of..

What I'm tryin to say is ,
( open my arms )
Bring it in , bring it in.
Let's hug it out.
That's it . That's it .
Let it out.
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2017 1:56:53 PM
At 4/27/2017 1:51:53 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

God related or not

( HUGS )

Probably .
But do you think it's fair that the godeists can speak absolutely nonsense in every post .
And then the Atheist has to reply with not science . Well sometimes, but um, kind of a common sense,

If you only knew what it felt like asker a question , and then getting a response that starts with..
A good old Matthew 5 : 9. Or a John 7 : 12
It's rubbish . You speaky so I speaky
It's just simply what we , that's you and I. What we witness. Like there is nothing in life thats holy , nothing miraculous has happened to you and I that could be considered a miracle. It goes . Day , Night , it's always has gone day night. day , night , forever
If only one time the sun didn't come up for three days.
If things like that happened. I'd consider a God . Well it would be easier to say a God exists .
But nothing worldly That every man before an now has ever witnessed could allude to a God like thing that you speak of..

What I'm tryin to say is ,
( open my arms )
Bring it in , bring it in.
Let's hug it out.
That's it . That's it .
Let it out.

We have like, actual reasons, that are pretty much NEVER "personal experiences", to believe in god dude.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2017 2:04:31 PM
At 4/27/2017 1:25:57 PM, Perussi wrote:
At 4/27/2017 1:21:13 PM, bulproof wrote:

God related or not

( HUGS )

She says again.
WOOHOO.

http://www.debate.org...
U leik this, don't u scrub?
Do you ken English?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.