Questions for ergyr

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2017 6:36:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Several people have asked you this, so please answer the questions:

What attributes does your God possess? (Besides that God is the creator of everything with a beginning.)

Does your God interact with the world/people?

Is your God from one of the established religions?

Hopefully you will take the time to answer my questions. Thank you.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2017 8:29:31 PM
At 5/14/2017 6:36:29 PM, janesix wrote:

What attributes does your God possess? (Besides that God is the creator of everything with a beginning.)

"For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity." --- Jean Dubuffet
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2017 8:31:32 PM

ops... forgot to add the main thing... The guy is a basket case. Who cares really. He has no willingness to talk to you if you have a different point. Furthermore, he looks down on you if you have a different point. That, to me, is the sign of a religion forum narcissist.
"For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity." --- Jean Dubuffet
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2017 8:38:48 PM
At 5/14/2017 8:31:32 PM, Outplayz wrote:

ops... forgot to add the main thing... The guy is a basket case. Who cares really. He has no willingness to talk to you if you have a different point. Furthermore, he looks down on you if you have a different point. That, to me, is the sign of a religion forum narcissist.

I like to find out why/what other's believe. Maybe he has caught my curiosity BECAUSE he isn't answering.

Most people, including you, ENJOY talking about there beliefs. I am wondering why he doesn't.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2017 8:51:35 PM
At 5/14/2017 8:38:48 PM, janesix wrote:
At 5/14/2017 8:31:32 PM, Outplayz wrote:

I like to find out why/what other's believe. Maybe he has caught my curiosity BECAUSE he isn't answering.

Most people, including you, ENJOY talking about there beliefs. I am wondering why he doesn't.

Imho ... superiority complex. When i talk to you about my beliefs, i do so knowing you may critique them, and that is welcome. I don't feel the same from him, so maybe a little insincerity / insecurity as well.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2017 8:05:47 PM
Ergyr, soon most people in this forum will lose interest in having any kind of discussion with you. You don't give explanations for your views, you ignore people's questions, you call people fools and robots etc. for no apparent reason, they are just trying to have a dialog with you.

Why are you here? Not to actually have a discussion, that is apparent.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2017 1:41:33 AM
At 5/15/2017 8:05:47 PM, janesix wrote:
Ergyr, soon most people in this forum will lose interest in having any kind of discussion with you. You don't give explanations for your views, you ignore people's questions, you call people fools and robots etc. for no apparent reason, they are just trying to have a dialog with you.

Why are you here? Not to actually have a discussion, that is apparent.

+1

i hope he grows the b...nerves to lay out his platform. But, really... i think he is scared. He has stepped into a realm of people that will match his intellectual level, and most possibly beyond. Fear is my assumption.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.