Jump to topic:

Science has proven>

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2017 1:38:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
That the human race was not fathered by a lump of clay growing a dick.
That snakes/serpents don't speak.
That there was never a worldwide flood that even covered Mt Everest.
That there was never 4 hundred years of proto Jewish slavery in Egypt.
That neither the Exodus nor anything associated with it ever occurred.

And yet bible believers still believe the rubbish in the bible, even the gods created therein.
Why is that?
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2017 3:21:35 PM
At 5/16/2017 1:38:48 PM, bulproof wrote:

And yet bible believers still believe the rubbish in the bible, even the gods created therein.
Why is that?

Religion and science have nothing to do with one another. If science is wasting time trying to prove myths they are stupid and that is not my fault as a theist.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2017 4:44:28 PM

Why is that?

Actually I don't think most of them do. Just the fundamentalists.
kenballer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2017 4:09:26 AM

Why is that?

Alright, let's get started then. Just read what is in this source, then once you are done, lay out all the objections and issues you have and came across for me to address:

http://www.debate.org...

Here is also a summary of what I laid out in the source to help guide your reading of it:

1. Make observations

A. Origin of the Universe

The BGV theorems ,which applies only to classical physics, and Aron C. Wall's singularity theorem which applies to quantum physics, establish that the Universe must have an absolute beginning at some point in the past.

2. Define a Question

A. What created or started Eternal Inflation or dark energy/quantum fluctuations?

(this is probably not the best question, but just work with me here)

3. Formulate a Hypothesis

A. The God hypothesis

B.There is an immaterial spaceless timeless uncaused cause with unlimited properties that created the universe.

4. Experiments

A. Kochen-specter theorem experiments demonstrate how the outcome of observed reality depends on the measurements at the time and cannot be predicted or determined prior to that by a conscious observer.

B. Other experiments show how the macro-world emerges and is built by the micro world of quantum physics. This means that experiments showing how a conscious observer creates reality not only have implications and consequences on the quantum or micro level but on the macro or classical level.

Watch the video I gave in the source to verify these claims.

4. Predictions

A. If my hypothesis is true, then we should find certain aspects of the universe that exemplify a being with unlimited power, knowledge, and presence.

B. If my hypothesis is true, then we should find certain aspects of the universe that exemplify a being who is personal or intelligent and exist necessarily.

C. If my hypothesis is false, then free-will is merely an illusion created by the brain only and is a emergent property. This means that an immaterial cause, such as the mind, cannot potentially be the creator and sustainer of the universe.

5. Analysis

A. evidence for Eternal inflationary theory, Itzhak Bars two-time physics model, and the cosmological constant has confirmed both predictions.

6. Conclusion

God is a Personal /immaterial/ omnipotent/ omnipresent/ omniscient /eternal /necessary/ spaceless/ timeless cause who is the creator and sustainer of our Universe.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2017 4:20:33 AM
At 5/17/2017 4:09:26 AM, kenballer wrote:

Why is that?

Alright, let's get started then. Just read what is in this source, then once you are done, lay out all the objections and issues you have and came across for me to address:

Here is also a summary of what I laid out in the source to help guide your reading of it:

1. Make observations

A. Origin of the Universe

The BGV theorems ,which applies only to classical physics, and Aron C. Wall's singularity theorem which applies to quantum physics, establish that the Universe must have an absolute beginning at some point in the past.

2. Define a Question

A. What created or started Eternal Inflation or dark energy/quantum fluctuations?

(this is probably not the best question, but just work with me here)

3. Formulate a Hypothesis

A. The God hypothesis

B.There is an immaterial spaceless timeless uncaused cause with unlimited properties that created the universe.

4. Experiments

A. Kochen-specter theorem experiments demonstrate how the outcome of observed reality depends on the measurements at the time and cannot be predicted or determined prior to that by a conscious observer.

B. Other experiments show how the macro-world emerges and is built by the micro world of quantum physics. This means that experiments showing how a conscious observer creates reality not only have implications and consequences on the quantum or micro level but on the macro or classical level.

Watch the video I gave in the source to verify these claims.

4. Predictions

A. If my hypothesis is true, then we should find certain aspects of the universe that exemplify a being with unlimited power, knowledge, and presence.

B. If my hypothesis is true, then we should find certain aspects of the universe that exemplify a being who is personal or intelligent and exist necessarily.

C. If my hypothesis is false, then free-will is merely an illusion created by the brain only and is a emergent property. This means that an immaterial cause, such as the mind, cannot potentially be the creator and sustainer of the universe.

5. Analysis

A. evidence for Eternal inflationary theory, Itzhak Bars two-time physics model, and the cosmological constant has confirmed both predictions.

6. Conclusion

God is a Personal /immaterial/ omnipotent/ omnipresent/ omniscient /eternal /necessary/ spaceless/ timeless cause who is the creator and sustainer of our Universe.

I think some of you conclusions are overstated ...and that raises another question: Where is your falsification?
Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2017 12:12:29 PM

Please show, how has science proven those?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2017 12:42:21 PM
At 5/17/2017 12:12:29 PM, 12_13 wrote:

You have demonstrated with every post you have ever made here that you simply would not understand, it involves reality which is something you have never encountered.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2017 7:05:00 AM
At 5/17/2017 12:42:21 PM, bulproof wrote:
You have demonstrated with every post you have ever made here that you simply would not understand, it involves reality which is something you have never encountered.

Thank you, as I expected, you don"t have any idea what you are talking about.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2017 7:06:38 AM
At 5/19/2017 7:05:00 AM, 12_13 wrote:
At 5/17/2017 12:42:21 PM, bulproof wrote:

Thank you, as I expected, you don"t have any idea what you are talking about.
There are no second prizes, off you go now.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2017 9:36:39 AM
At 5/16/2017 3:21:35 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

Why is that?

Religion and science have nothing to do with one another. If science is wasting time trying to prove myths they are stupid and that is not my fault as a theist.

But science can prove that people who strongly believe such unproven airy-fairy nonsense are deluded.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2017 9:42:15 AM

Why is that?

But science can prove that people who strongly believe such unproven airy-fairy nonsense are deluded.
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2017 10:27:02 AM
At 5/19/2017 9:36:39 AM, Willows wrote:

Why is that?

Obviously it can't or it would be in the DSM 5
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2017 2:37:28 PM

Why is that?

You sound like Trump with one of his 'alternate' facts. Religion and Science have everything to do with one another as they are both means to understand the reality the universe that we live in.

The only difference is that Science derives this understanding through logical deductions based upon the mechanical workings that we see around us. Religion however is telling us to take what it dishes out on faith and tells us to (please) ask not many uncomfortable questions as that may topple its shaky foundations. It is a shame really for by doing this, they are discrediting God.

The one religion that is true must be the religion that can withstand the scrutiny of science for any religion that can not withstand the reality of the universe that we live in, can not be representing God as God is the reality of the universe that we live in.
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2017 4:56:53 PM
At 5/19/2017 2:37:28 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Why is that?

You sound like Trump with one of his 'alternate' facts. Religion and Science have everything to do with one another as they are both means to understand the reality the universe that we live in.

The only difference is that Science derives this understanding through logical deductions based upon the mechanical workings that we see around us. Religion however is telling us to take what it dishes out on faith and tells us to (please) ask not many uncomfortable questions as that may topple its shaky foundations. It is a shame really for by doing this, they are discrediting God.

The one religion that is true must be the religion that can withstand the scrutiny of science for any religion that can not withstand the reality of the universe that we live in, can not be representing God as God is the reality of the universe that we live in.

What does Trump have to do with anything? Moron. Religion has nothing to do with science. It's about death and the afterlife.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2017 6:11:21 PM
At 5/19/2017 4:56:53 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

Why is that?

What does Trump have to do with anything? Moron. Religion has nothing to do with science. It's about death and the afterlife.

Trump also likes to make things up you idiot and religion is more about life then about death and if you don't believe me, then what is stopping you from killing yourself and getting on with your afterlife instead of wasting your time on something (namely life) that has nothing to do with religion.
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2017 10:02:13 PM
At 5/19/2017 6:11:21 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Why is that?

Trump also likes to make things up you idiot and religion is more about life then about death and if you don't believe me, then what is stopping you from killing yourself and getting on with your afterlife instead of wasting your time on something (namely life) that has nothing to do with religion.

Trump had nothing to do with anything unless you are an idiot. Why would I want to kill myself? You are so stupid. Life is more than religion. Douche.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2017 10:07:27 PM
At 5/19/2017 10:02:13 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 5/19/2017 6:11:21 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

Why is that?

Trump had nothing to do with anything unless you are an idiot. Why would I want to kill myself? You are so stupid. Life is more than religion. Douche.

And only a braindead idiot like you would take the Trump remark in that fashion, do you even have a brain? Its also quite clear that you know absolutely nothing about religion so why the hell talk about a subject that you know nothing about?
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2017 12:40:50 PM
scicence has proven>...Why is that?:

Rational, logical common sense based on human observations{ science } is enough for me.

..."Ken baller--God is a Personal /immaterial/ omnipotent/ omnipresent/ omniscient /eternal /necessary/ spaceless/ timeless cause who is the creator and sustainer of our Universe."....

"omni" = of all things and I would modify/moderate that defintion to intend, all that exists.

All{ omni-existence } is laid out clearly in my cosmic hierarchy--- some typos ---and happens to be outline/list that is a primary set of three{ three-nesss } ergo a cosmic trinity existence, that, I label/identify/monniker as "U"niverse/"G"od.

1} spirit-1{ spirit-of-intention }, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ex concepts of Concepts, Space, God, Universe, Dogs, Cats etc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
2} macro-infinite, non-occupied space, that, embraces the following,

3} finite, occupied space Universe.

To be clear, I use three verions of word universe, to make clear three distinct defintiions.

"U"niverse has capital "U" in quotes that is also italicized. This represents the most wholistic set as the 1,,2,3 primary trinity. Each of three are distinct from each other. The italicized U is specific to #1 set that is also italicized.

Universe, ie captial 'U' is specific too #3.

universe i.e our personal so called local-only, sphere of influence or as our observed finite universe, within a greater, finite set of local universe's within a multiverse scenario.

"U"niverse > Universe > universe < I-verse

Here is link to my cosmic hiearchy with some typos.

1,2, 3 ABC, thats how easy "U"niverse can be, sung to M. Jackson and Jackson Five tune.

ebuc
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2017 1:35:56 PM
At 5/21/2017 12:40:50 PM, ebuc wrote:
scicence has proven>...Why is that?:

Rational, logical common sense based on human observations{ science } is enough for me.

..."Ken baller--God is a Personal /immaterial/ omnipotent/ omnipresent/ omniscient /eternal /necessary/ spaceless/ timeless cause who is the creator and sustainer of our Universe."....

"omni" = of all things and I would modify/moderate that defintion to intend, all that exists.

All{ omni-existence } is laid out clearly in my cosmic hierarchy--- some typos ---and happens to be outline/list that is a primary set of three{ three-nesss } ergo a cosmic trinity existence, that, I label/identify/monniker as "U"niverse/"G"od.

1} spirit-1{ spirit-of-intention }, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ex concepts of Concepts, Space, God, Universe, Dogs, Cats etc.

To be clear, I use three verions of word universe, to make clear three distinct defintiions.

"U"niverse has capital "U" in quotes that is also italicized. This represents the most wholistic set as the 1,,2,3 primary trinity. Each of three are distinct from each other. The italicized U is specific to #1 set that is also italicized.

Universe, ie captial 'U' is specific too #3.

universe i.e our personal so called local-only, sphere of influence or as our observed finite universe, within a greater, finite set of local universe's within a multiverse scenario.

1,2, 3 ABC, thats how easy "U"niverse can be, sung to M. Jackson and Jackson Five tune.

ebuc
A rancid word salad, thanks.
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2017 2:13:07 PM
At 5/21/2017 1:35:56 PM, bulproof wrote:
A rancid word salad, thanks.:

Bul, I understand it is the easy-way-out for you and those who have nothing of any signifcant, rational, logical common sense to offer others.

I also understand how your--- and others of your nature ---ego creates a mental block to rational, logical common pathways ergo you create a meaningless 'alternative fact' like the word "rancid" at best, and at worst a string of irrelavant, "rancid", flippant non-sense. Sad :--(

There is no debate with those who have or are
1} a religous fundamentlist,
2} a drunk or,
3} ego based blockages to truth.
4} ?

Science has proven, via observations,
1} two primary kinds of people, male and female,

2} two primary kinds of Space,

3} two primary sets of ego;
....3a} ego that is open to pathways to truth,
....3b} ego that blocks pathways to truth.

ebuc
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2017 2:16:24 PM
At 5/21/2017 2:13:07 PM, ebuc wrote:
At 5/21/2017 1:35:56 PM, bulproof wrote:
A rancid word salad, thanks.:

Bul, I understand it is the easy-way-out for you and those who have nothing of any signifcant, rational, logical common sense to offer others.

I also understand how your--- and others of your nature ---ego creates a mental block to rational, logical common pathways ergo you create a meaningless 'alternative fact' like the word "rancid" at best, and at worst a string of irrelavant, "rancid", flippant non-sense. Sad :--(

There is no debate with those who have or are
1} a religous fundamentlist,
2} a drunk or,
4} ?

Science has proven, via observations,
1} two primary kinds of people, male and female,

2} two primary kinds of Space,

3} two primary sets of ego;
....3a} ego that is open to pathways to truth,
....3b} ego that blocks pathways to truth.

ebuc
Answer the question or fuk off.
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2017 4:42:41 PM
Bul, my post was in reply to someone elses post here. Chill out dude.

Because they{ religious fundamentalist } are like you and lack ability to have a rational, logical common sense, disscussion. I was very clear in presenting my viewpoint then a and here again.

There is no debate with those like you, who have or are;
1} a religious fundamentlist,
2} a drunk or,
4} ?

Please share when you want to have a rational, logical common sense disscussion rather the ego based mental, emotional outburst of non-sense that are in no way conducive to rational, logical common sense disscussion. Please and thank you Bulproof.

ebuc

Why is that?
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2017 5:38:06 AM
At 5/21/2017 4:42:41 PM, ebuc wrote:
Bul, my post was in reply to someone elses post here. Chill out dude.

Because they{ religious fundamentalist } are like you and lack ability to have a rational, logical common sense, disscussion. I was very clear in presenting my viewpoint then a and here again.

There is no debate with those like you, who have or are;
1} a religious fundamentlist,
2} a drunk or,
4} ?

Please share when you want to have a rational, logical common sense disscussion rather the ego based mental, emotional outburst of non-sense that are in no way conducive to rational, logical common sense disscussion. Please and thank you Bulproof.

ebuc

Why is that?

You are an incredibly stupid liar, your last three posts have all been addressed to me and quoted me.
Talk about stupid, your pic is beside the word in the dictionary.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2017 11:04:14 AM

Why is that?

You mean, "I wish religion and science have nothing to do with each other".?

Science has not wasted time at all.
Some disreputable people have attempted to abuse science to try and explain away their stupid spiritual/supernatural beliefs but it has never worked.

Science has quite rightly exposed spirituality for what it is, a load of crap and paved the way for millions of people to lead normal lives.
ebuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2017 12:27:46 PM
At 5/23/2017 5:38:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
You are an incredibly stupid liar, your last three posts have all been addressed to me and quoted me.

Bul, your above juvenile/childishly emotional outbursts shows your true level of concern for having intellectual contemplation and dicsussion. What a sad waste of human brain :--(

In #18, I first addressed your initial post directly as follows, with a short statement
.... "Bul--Science has proven>...Why is that?"
...."ebuc---Rational, logical common sense based on human observations{ science } is enough for me."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then in same #18 post, much more stuff involving response to Ken Baller.

..."ebuc---"omni" = of all things and I would modify/moderate that defintion to intend, all that exists.

Universe, ie capitial 'U' is specific too #3.

http://www.debate.org......

ebuc
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2017 12:37:15 PM
At 5/23/2017 11:04:14 AM, Willows wrote:

Why is that?

Some disreputable people have attempted to abuse science to try and explain away their stupid spiritual/supernatural beliefs but it has never worked.

Science has quite rightly exposed spirituality for what it is, a load of crap and paved the way for millions of people to lead normal lives.

Science has nothing to do with religion. One is the natural world and one the world after dead. You are no better than a creationist trying to force the two together. My life is normal, bigot.
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2017 12:38:10 PM

Why is that?

Then why is theism not in the DSM-5?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2017 1:00:44 PM
At 5/23/2017 12:27:46 PM, ebuc wrote:
At 5/23/2017 5:38:06 AM, bulproof wrote:

Bul, your above juvenile/childishly emotional outbursts shows your true level of concern for having intellectual contemplation and dicsussion. What a sad waste of human brain :--(

In #18, I first addressed your initial post directly as follows, with a short statement
.... "Bul--Science has proven>...Why is that?"
...."ebuc---Rational, logical common sense based on human observations{ science } is enough for me."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then in same #18 post, much more stuff involving response to Ken Baller.

..."ebuc---"omni" = of all things and I would modify/moderate that defintion to intend, all that exists.

Universe, ie capitial 'U' is specific too #3.

http://www.debate.org......

ebuc

So you've decided to fuk off, good for you.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2017 8:26:51 AM
At 5/23/2017 12:38:10 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

Why is that?

Then why is theism not in the DSM-5?
I'm afraid that you will have to ejimicate me here a bit.

What does DSM-5 mean?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2017 8:34:22 AM
At 5/23/2017 12:37:15 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 5/23/2017 11:04:14 AM, Willows wrote:

Why is that?

Science has nothing to do with religion. One is the natural world and one the world after dead. You are no better than a creationist trying to force the two together. My life is normal, bigot.
Just a normal witch, let me guess, you live in the East, right?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.