Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Synchronicities

janesix
Posts: 8,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2017 6:28:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Have you ever had a synchronicity? Most people think of the times when they are thinking of a friend, and that friend calls. This is a common synchronicity that many people experience. But synchronicity goes much deeper.
There are two types of synchronicities. One is the meaningful synchronicity, and the other is the non-meaningful. In general, a meaningful synchronicity is intended, while the non-meaningful is a leak through of the formative realm into the material realm.
Sometimes the Universe is giving you information, and sometimes just trying to get your attention. Meaningful, such as the friend calling, yet non-informative, is the Universe trying to get your attention. Informative synchronicities usually involve esoteric information. Information that you may know a little about, but the Universe wants you to know more. These are rarer synchronicities, and do not happen for most people.
I experience synchronicities daily, and have been receiving meaningful, informative synchronicities for the last six years. One example is a synchronicity that happened a while back. I read in a book about pendulums acting erratically during solar eclipses. This was a book on Albert Einstien. Later that day, I was watching a video on a totally different theme (weights and measures) and once again, they talked about the pendulum during the eclipse. Different media and topic, same information. This I believe was my prompt to research the phenomenon.
This is one synchronicity from yesterday. I was thinking about canonical numbers, and I thought about the number 42, and how I wasn't sure if it was canonical. Then later that night, I was watching a video by SGD on youtube, who talks about canonical numbers. He did a whole section on the number 42. The Universe wanted me to know this number was indeed important.
These are just a couple examples, but there are many more. Often I get synchronicities that are meaningless to me. This is when the formative realm is leaking into consensus reality of the material realm. It happens more often to those who get a lot of synchronicities. I don't believe these come from the Universe
dee-em
Posts: 10,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2017 1:01:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
It is a little-known fact that Jane is a superhero. Her mutant talent is to be able to distinguish mere coincidence from synchronicity. We don't know quite how she does it, in the same way that it is inexplicable how yellow sunlight gives Superman his superhuman strength and ability to fly. Nevertheless Jane possesses this remarkable ability and it serves her in good stead in fighting evildoers all over the world. So look out for the forthcoming, exciting issue of a new Marvel comic featuring Jane as her alter-ego Synchronicity Girl. You'll love the costume! Is it a coincidence that she has a big S on her chest and a red cape?
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 2,695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2017 2:04:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/20/2017 1:01:39 AM, dee-em wrote:
It is a little-known fact that Jane is a superhero. Her mutant talent is to be able to distinguish mere coincidence from synchronicity. We don't know quite how she does it, in the same way that it is inexplicable how yellow sunlight gives Superman his superhuman strength and ability to fly. Nevertheless Jane possesses this remarkable ability and it serves her in good stead in fighting evildoers all over the world. So look out for the forthcoming, exciting issue of a new Marvel comic featuring Jane as her alter-ego Synchronicity Girl. You'll love the costume! Is it a coincidence that she has a big S on her chest and a red cape?
Our sunlight isn't yellow is it? Are you pissing in the wind and the mist makes it look yellow? She doesn't have a big S on her chest. I however do have a big S on mine.
this site is dead. It doesn't even correctly post replies..
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2017 2:53:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/20/2017 2:04:05 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 5/20/2017 1:01:39 AM, dee-em wrote:
It is a little-known fact that Jane is a superhero. Her mutant talent is to be able to distinguish mere coincidence from synchronicity. We don't know quite how she does it, in the same way that it is inexplicable how yellow sunlight gives Superman his superhuman strength and ability to fly. Nevertheless Jane possesses this remarkable ability and it serves her in good stead in fighting evildoers all over the world. So look out for the forthcoming, exciting issue of a new Marvel comic featuring Jane as her alter-ego Synchronicity Girl. You'll love the costume! Is it a coincidence that she has a big S on her chest and a red cape?
Our sunlight isn't yellow is it? Are you pissing in the wind and the mist makes it look yellow? She doesn't have a big S on her chest. I however do have a big S on mine.
S for shiithead.
dee-em
Posts: 10,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2017 7:45:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/20/2017 2:04:05 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 5/20/2017 1:01:39 AM, dee-em wrote:
It is a little-known fact that Jane is a superhero. Her mutant talent is to be able to distinguish mere coincidence from synchronicity. We don't know quite how she does it, in the same way that it is inexplicable how yellow sunlight gives Superman his superhuman strength and ability to fly. Nevertheless Jane possesses this remarkable ability and it serves her in good stead in fighting evildoers all over the world. So look out for the forthcoming, exciting issue of a new Marvel comic featuring Jane as her alter-ego Synchronicity Girl. You'll love the costume! Is it a coincidence that she has a big S on her chest and a red cape?

Our sunlight isn't yellow is it?

It appears yellow when filtered through Earth's atmosphere. But who am I to argue with Superman mythology?

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Are you pissing in the wind and the mist makes it look yellow?

No, that would be the spittle from your constant ranting and raving.

She doesn't have a big S on her chest. I however do have a big S on mine.

Synchronicity Simpleton?
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2017 10:48:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/19/2017 6:28:40 PM, janesix wrote:
Have you ever had a synchronicity? Most people think of the times when they are thinking of a friend, and that friend calls. This is a common synchronicity that many people experience. But synchronicity goes much deeper.
There are two types of synchronicities. One is the meaningful synchronicity, and the other is the non-meaningful. In general, a meaningful synchronicity is intended, while the non-meaningful is a leak through of the formative realm into the material realm.
Sometimes the Universe is giving you information, and sometimes just trying to get your attention. Meaningful, such as the friend calling, yet non-informative, is the Universe trying to get your attention. Informative synchronicities usually involve esoteric information. Information that you may know a little about, but the Universe wants you to know more. These are rarer synchronicities, and do not happen for most people.
I experience synchronicities daily, and have been receiving meaningful, informative synchronicities for the last six years. One example is a synchronicity that happened a while back. I read in a book about pendulums acting erratically during solar eclipses. This was a book on Albert Einstien. Later that day, I was watching a video on a totally different theme (weights and measures) and once again, they talked about the pendulum during the eclipse. Different media and topic, same information. This I believe was my prompt to research the phenomenon.
This is one synchronicity from yesterday. I was thinking about canonical numbers, and I thought about the number 42, and how I wasn't sure if it was canonical. Then later that night, I was watching a video by SGD on youtube, who talks about canonical numbers. He did a whole section on the number 42. The Universe wanted me to know this number was indeed important.
These are just a couple examples, but there are many more. Often I get synchronicities that are meaningless to me. This is when the formative realm is leaking into consensus reality of the material realm. It happens more often to those who get a lot of synchronicities. I don't believe these come from the Universe

I had a really heavy experience the other day.

Everywhere I went I saw the number "2". I opened my laptop and there it was towards the top left, number "2".

I picked up the newspaper, turned over the first page and what did I see in the top left corner? The number "2".
What are the chances of that happening?

Next thing you know, a dizzy feeling came over me as if something from "outside" was telling me something and I started seeing double....the number "2" again.

So I staggered into a little room in my house and then, what do you know?

A "number 2".
dee-em
Posts: 10,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2017 11:39:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Don't you love it when Jane starts a thread, seeks answers to questions and then immediately abandons the thread.
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2017 11:42:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2017 11:39:10 AM, dee-em wrote:
Don't you love it when Jane starts a thread, seeks answers to questions and then immediately abandons the thread.
I don't think my last post helped in that respect.
Outplayz
Posts: 3,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2017 9:01:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/19/2017 6:28:40 PM, janesix wrote:
Have you ever had a synchronicity? Most people think of the times when they are thinking of a friend, and that friend calls. This is a common synchronicity that many people experience. But synchronicity goes much deeper.
There are two types of synchronicities. One is the meaningful synchronicity, and the other is the non-meaningful. In general, a meaningful synchronicity is intended, while the non-meaningful is a leak through of the formative realm into the material realm.
Sometimes the Universe is giving you information, and sometimes just trying to get your attention. Meaningful, such as the friend calling, yet non-informative, is the Universe trying to get your attention. Informative synchronicities usually involve esoteric information. Information that you may know a little about, but the Universe wants you to know more. These are rarer synchronicities, and do not happen for most people.
I experience synchronicities daily, and have been receiving meaningful, informative synchronicities for the last six years. One example is a synchronicity that happened a while back. I read in a book about pendulums acting erratically during solar eclipses. This was a book on Albert Einstien. Later that day, I was watching a video on a totally different theme (weights and measures) and once again, they talked about the pendulum during the eclipse. Different media and topic, same information. This I believe was my prompt to research the phenomenon.
This is one synchronicity from yesterday. I was thinking about canonical numbers, and I thought about the number 42, and how I wasn't sure if it was canonical. Then later that night, I was watching a video by SGD on youtube, who talks about canonical numbers. He did a whole section on the number 42. The Universe wanted me to know this number was indeed important.
These are just a couple examples, but there are many more. Often I get synchronicities that are meaningless to me. This is when the formative realm is leaking into consensus reality of the material realm. It happens more often to those who get a lot of synchronicities. I don't believe these come from the Universe

I forgot to share an experience with you on this one. Yeah, i've gotten the, i thought of you and their you are, call, or i meet. Or, opening the Bible to a random page and reading something that pertained exactly to what i was struggling with or doing that day. This kind of stuff actually happens to me a lot, but i am aware of it. I am aware in the sense that when i get a thought, i right away think to myself, of course...i usually think of this so if it happens it is just coincidence. That being said, some stuff has happened that is a head scratch-er. For those skeptical, i will tell you one of my experience with this that went a little further than coincidence in my book and i count it as one of my weak spiritual experience.

Some time back i was having a debate with a friend of a friend. It was about politics and law. He completely embarrassed me in front of people bc quite frankly all i had was ideas, but no formal research or training in knowing anything about politics or law. I tried to save myself, but it ended making me look more dumb. Even the rest of the night i could feel people looking down at me bc of it... i was livid to say the least that night.

So, some time has past and i got a degree recently in paralegal studies to become a legal assistant. That took some time and when i got out i first interned, and a few months later i finally found a great job. I work with some of the smartest lawyers in town. At this point, from that past event it has been about 3 years, and that i also hadn't thought of the person or seen the person for that time.

One day on a smoke break, i was thinking to myself... "man if i meet JP (his name) again, i will destroy him in the topic we were talking about" More so... once i tell him i work at this firm, he will be wowed. I was just thinking man, my friend doesn't hang out with him anymore and i haven't seen him forever... it would be so good the next time i see him.... then, guess what... i see a guy walking towards my building. Get's closer... and it is "HIM" lol... he worked in the same building. When i told him what i do, not only was he like holy-shizzy, he was too scared to talk politics with me... being evasive and changing the subject bc he was able to tell (aside from the firm i work for) i knew my crap. Suck a good feeling and how it manifested is an example of when this stuff becomes bizarre at the very least.
"For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity." --- Jean Dubuffet

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.