Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

15 ways to disprove Christianity

EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Lol, Christianity is a spiritual lifestyle which is an application and you can never disprove such a thing. You can have opposing opinions about doctrines or what you feel are contradictions but you can't touch spirituality, you're just chasing your own tail because the nature of this is far beyond where you operate from.
You never disproved anything about what Jesus taught you just nitpick at stuff that has no relevance to the actual point of Christianity which is an individual, personal application of spirituality at its core.
Jesus was and is a spiritual Master perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained. You can never tarnish such a thing.
Composer
Posts: 6,182
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 3:21:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

Jesus was and is a spiritual Master perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained. You can never tarnish such a thing.
This person is nothing but a Historical MYTH!

It said and did only what its human authors fabricated in their Story book!
Yongy
Posts: 1,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 10:25:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
If the long dead very human Jesus had been a decent sort of guy, I have no doubt he would be appalled at some of the things done in his name by Christian extremists. There are a number of these ghastly people on this forum who drag the faith through the dirt with their nastiness.
Omniverse
Posts: 1,576
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 7:35:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Lol, Christianity is a spiritual lifestyle

I suppose you might be able to call it that.

which is an application and you can never disprove such a thing.

Really?

The application of something false and nefarious is in-disprovable?

You can have opposing opinions about doctrines or what you feel are contradictions but you can't touch spirituality, you're just chasing your own tail because the nature of this is far beyond where you operate from.

But it's not far beyond where you operate from, I take it?

You never disproved anything about what Jesus taught

I enjoy getting to know your opinions.

you just nitpick

Nitpick?

The accusations Chloe and others wage against Christianity are hefty:

False, nefarious and immoral.

Nitpick, you say?

at stuff that has no relevance to the actual point of Christianity which is an individual, personal application of spirituality at its core.

I understand that's your view.
But until you show it, it's not my view.

Jesus was and is a spiritual Master

To you and others.
Not to me and not to others.

perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained.

This is an interesting point you raise. I'm especially interested in it, but take issue with your take.

Maybe I've been terribly unlucky. I know *a lot* of Christians in my circles, and from different denominations. For the life in me, I can't detect anything special about them. Same kind of virtues, more or less the same flaws as anyone else.

Take a moment and look around. Look at this very forum. Pay attention to how Ethang behaves, for example. You won't be trying to persuade me there's high spirituality oozing out of his conduct around here, will you?

You can never tarnish such a thing.

Opinions, armpits, opinions, armpits.
Everyone.
Omniverse
Posts: 1,576
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 8:25:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 7:35:47 PM, Omniverse wrote:
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Lol, Christianity is a spiritual lifestyle

I suppose you might be able to call it that.

which is an application and you can never disprove such a thing.

Really?

The application of something false and nefarious is in-disprovable?

You can have opposing opinions about doctrines or what you feel are contradictions but you can't touch spirituality, you're just chasing your own tail because the nature of this is far beyond where you operate from.


But it's not far beyond where you operate from, I take it?

You never disproved anything about what Jesus taught

I enjoy getting to know your opinions.

you just nitpick

Nitpick?

The accusations Chloe and others wage against Christianity are hefty:

False, nefarious and immoral.

Nitpick, you say?

at stuff that has no relevance to the actual point of Christianity which is an individual, personal application of spirituality at its core.

I understand that's your view.
But until you show it, it's not my view.

Jesus was and is a spiritual Master

To you and others.
Not to me and not to others.

perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained.

This is an interesting point you raise. I'm especially interested in it, but take issue with your take.

Maybe I've been terribly unlucky. I know *a lot* of Christians in my circles, and from different denominations. For the life in me, I can't detect anything special about them. Same kind of virtues, more or less the same flaws as anyone else.

Take a moment and look around. Look at this very forum. Pay attention to how Ethang behaves, for example. You won't be trying to persuade me there's high spirituality oozing out of his conduct around here, will you?

You can never tarnish such a thing.

Opinions, armpits, opinions, armpits.
Everyone.

un-disprovable.

Autocorrect keeps changing it to in-disprovable.

Thanks, Obama!

)
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 2,695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 8:58:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 3:21:23 AM, Composer wrote:
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

Jesus was and is a spiritual Master perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained. You can never tarnish such a thing.
This person is nothing but a Historical MYTH!
Too much evidence he lived therefore it's a historical fact Jesus lived. Now whether you're capable of accepting what he did or didn't do has to do with faith, your ignorance is laughable.
It said and did only what its human authors fabricated in their Story book!
this site is dead. It doesn't even correctly post replies..
Chloe8
Posts: 3,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 9:43:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 7:19:59 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

When I see posts like this, I feel pity similar to the pity I feel when I see a parson born blind and realize he can never know the beauty of an orange and red sublime sunset.

Fair enough.

The only difference here is that the cause of the blind guys problem is not stupidity.

Why is demonstrating 15 ways to disprove Christianity stupid?
Chloe8
Posts: 3,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 10:05:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Lol, Christianity is a spiritual lifestyle which is an application and you can never disprove such a thing.

Definition of Christianity- the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, or its beliefs and practices.

You clearly don't know what Christianity is.

You can have opposing opinions about doctrines or what you feel are contradictions but you can't touch spirituality,

Spirituality is utter nonsense. The creation of the human mind. There is no verifiable evidence of it.

you're just chasing your own tail because the nature of this is far beyond where you operate from.

No unfortunately you have that wrong. The reality is that I'm clever enough to know that Christianity is false and the things you are talking about here are delusional beliefs.

You never disproved anything about what Jesus taught you just nitpick at stuff that has no relevance to the actual point of Christianity which is an individual,

This thread is about disproving Christianity I have shown a small selection of my many posts disproving Christianity. I have countless more criticising the moral values and teachings of Christianity, the actions of Jesus, nasty and intolerant bible verses and the evil nature of the Christian god if it existed.

personal application of spirituality at its core.
Jesus was and is a spiritual Master perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained. You can never tarnish such a thing.

Actually it's very easy for me to do so. Here are a few examples.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
janesix
Posts: 8,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 10:14:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 10:05:51 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Lol, Christianity is a spiritual lifestyle which is an application and you can never disprove such a thing.

Definition of Christianity- the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, or its beliefs and practices.

You clearly don't know what Christianity is.

You can have opposing opinions about doctrines or what you feel are contradictions but you can't touch spirituality,

Spirituality is utter nonsense. The creation of the human mind. There is no verifiable evidence of it.

you're just chasing your own tail because the nature of this is far beyond where you operate from.

No unfortunately you have that wrong. The reality is that I'm clever enough to know that Christianity is false and the things you are talking about here are delusional beliefs.

A little pretentious aren't you, Chloe?


You never disproved anything about what Jesus taught you just nitpick at stuff that has no relevance to the actual point of Christianity which is an individual,

This thread is about disproving Christianity I have shown a small selection of my many posts disproving Christianity. I have countless more criticising the moral values and teachings of Christianity, the actions of Jesus, nasty and intolerant bible verses and the evil nature of the Christian god if it existed.

personal application of spirituality at its core.
Jesus was and is a spiritual Master perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained. You can never tarnish such a thing.

Actually it's very easy for me to do so. Here are a few examples.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 10:26:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 10:14:45 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:05:51 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Lol, Christianity is a spiritual lifestyle which is an application and you can never disprove such a thing.

Definition of Christianity- the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, or its beliefs and practices.

You clearly don't know what Christianity is.

You can have opposing opinions about doctrines or what you feel are contradictions but you can't touch spirituality,

Spirituality is utter nonsense. The creation of the human mind. There is no verifiable evidence of it.

you're just chasing your own tail because the nature of this is far beyond where you operate from.

No unfortunately you have that wrong. The reality is that I'm clever enough to know that Christianity is false and the things you are talking about here are delusional beliefs.

A little pretentious aren't you, Chloe?
Maybe you could be a little more specific about what exactly she is being pretentious about. That she understands what Christianity is about: Jesus (and consequently knows it is false). Or, that she thinks spirituality in general is bogus?

You never disproved anything about what Jesus taught you just nitpick at stuff that has no relevance to the actual point of Christianity which is an individual,

This thread is about disproving Christianity I have shown a small selection of my many posts disproving Christianity. I have countless more criticising the moral values and teachings of Christianity, the actions of Jesus, nasty and intolerant bible verses and the evil nature of the Christian god if it existed.

personal application of spirituality at its core.
Jesus was and is a spiritual Master perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained. You can never tarnish such a thing.

Actually it's very easy for me to do so. Here are a few examples.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
janesix
Posts: 8,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 10:33:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 10:26:13 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:14:45 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:05:51 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Lol, Christianity is a spiritual lifestyle which is an application and you can never disprove such a thing.

Definition of Christianity- the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, or its beliefs and practices.

You clearly don't know what Christianity is.

You can have opposing opinions about doctrines or what you feel are contradictions but you can't touch spirituality,

Spirituality is utter nonsense. The creation of the human mind. There is no verifiable evidence of it.

you're just chasing your own tail because the nature of this is far beyond where you operate from.

No unfortunately you have that wrong. The reality is that I'm clever enough to know that Christianity is false and the things you are talking about here are delusional beliefs.

A little pretentious aren't you, Chloe?
Maybe you could be a little more specific about what exactly she is being pretentious about. That she understands what Christianity is about: Jesus (and consequently knows it is false). Or, that she thinks spirituality in general is bogus?

She knows exactly what I'm talking about. She thinks she is smarter and more clever than any theist. She has even written posts claiming such. It has nothing to do with her regular posts about Christianity, where she makes good points.

You never disproved anything about what Jesus taught you just nitpick at stuff that has no relevance to the actual point of Christianity which is an individual,

This thread is about disproving Christianity I have shown a small selection of my many posts disproving Christianity. I have countless more criticising the moral values and teachings of Christianity, the actions of Jesus, nasty and intolerant bible verses and the evil nature of the Christian god if it existed.

personal application of spirituality at its core.
Jesus was and is a spiritual Master perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained. You can never tarnish such a thing.

Actually it's very easy for me to do so. Here are a few examples.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 10:43:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 10:33:25 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:26:13 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:14:45 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:05:51 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Lol, Christianity is a spiritual lifestyle which is an application and you can never disprove such a thing.

Definition of Christianity- the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, or its beliefs and practices.

You clearly don't know what Christianity is.

You can have opposing opinions about doctrines or what you feel are contradictions but you can't touch spirituality,

Spirituality is utter nonsense. The creation of the human mind. There is no verifiable evidence of it.

you're just chasing your own tail because the nature of this is far beyond where you operate from.

No unfortunately you have that wrong. The reality is that I'm clever enough to know that Christianity is false and the things you are talking about here are delusional beliefs.

A little pretentious aren't you, Chloe?
Maybe you could be a little more specific about what exactly she is being pretentious about. That she understands what Christianity is about: Jesus (and consequently knows it is false). Or, that she thinks spirituality in general is bogus?

She knows exactly what I'm talking about. She thinks she is smarter and more clever than any theist. She has even written posts claiming such. It has nothing to do with her regular posts about Christianity, where she makes good points.
I really don't know her, but maybe she has a high I.Q.?
You never disproved anything about what Jesus taught you just nitpick at stuff that has no relevance to the actual point of Christianity which is an individual,

This thread is about disproving Christianity I have shown a small selection of my many posts disproving Christianity. I have countless more criticising the moral values and teachings of Christianity, the actions of Jesus, nasty and intolerant bible verses and the evil nature of the Christian god if it existed.

personal application of spirituality at its core.
Jesus was and is a spiritual Master perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained. You can never tarnish such a thing.

Actually it's very easy for me to do so. Here are a few examples.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
janesix
Posts: 8,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 10:50:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 10:43:45 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:33:25 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:26:13 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:14:45 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:05:51 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Lol, Christianity is a spiritual lifestyle which is an application and you can never disprove such a thing.

Definition of Christianity- the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, or its beliefs and practices.

You clearly don't know what Christianity is.

You can have opposing opinions about doctrines or what you feel are contradictions but you can't touch spirituality,

Spirituality is utter nonsense. The creation of them human mind. There is no verifiable evidence of it.

you're just chasing your own tail because the nature of this is far beyond where you operate from.

No unfortunately you have that wrong. The reality is that I'm clever enough to know that Christianity is false and the things you are talking about here are delusional beliefs.

A little pretentious aren't you, Chloe?
Maybe you could be a little more specific about what exactly she is being pretentious about. That she understands what Christianity is about: Jesus (and consequently knows it is false). Or, that she thinks spirituality in general is bogus?

She knows exactly what I'm talking about. She thinks she is smarter and more clever than any theist. She has even written posts claiming such. It has nothing to do with her regular posts about Christianity, where she makes good points.
I really don't know her, but maybe she has a high I.Q.?

I don't care if she does. I don't like to be talked down to because I am a theist. I don't like it when she insinuates theists are stupid. She is condescending.
You never disproved anything about what Jesus taught you just nitpick at stuff that has no relevance to the actual point of Christianity which is an individual,

This thread is about disproving Christianity I have shown a small selection of my many posts disproving Christianity. I have countless more criticising the moral values and teachings of Christianity, the actions of Jesus, nasty and intolerant bible verses and the evil nature of the Christian god if it existed.

personal application of spirituality at its core.
Jesus was and is a spiritual Master perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained. You can never tarnish such a thing.

Actually it's very easy for me to do so. Here are a few examples.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 10:57:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 7:35:47 PM, Omniverse wrote:
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

Lol, Christianity is a spiritual lifestyle

I suppose you might be able to call it that.


What would you call it? what would you call the pure Gospel of what Jesus exemplified, as hard as it may be, but from a spiritual perspective....

which is an application and you can never disprove such a thing.

Really?

I guess what I'm trying to say nicely is that there is nothing to disprove, I've been applying this since I was a youngster on my own accord, Jesus does not teach anything out of discord with spirituality and actually expands it, condenses it, makes it all applicable for the common dummy :) Jesus condensed in three years what it too most lifetimes upon lifetimes.

The application of something false and nefarious is in-disprovable?


I don't see anything within the teachings of Jesus to be false. The principles within every illustration are spot on and are easily seen when broken down. His examples using parables for a young mans age is unbelievable. Thinks not? try making some up as memorable and everlasting as did Jesus. Quite a dynamic young fella.

You can have opposing opinions about doctrines or what you feel are contradictions but you can't touch spirituality, you're just chasing your own tail because the nature of this is far beyond where you operate from.


But it's not far beyond where you operate from, I take it?


What I mean is that this touches on areas that have little relevance to the common dramas of surface level arguments and disagreements, spirituality is developed at a much higher conscious level.

You never disproved anything about what Jesus taught

I enjoy getting to know your opinions.


Thank you Omni, though I feel you are a tad rigid, I love you as well. I hope you don't judge me too harshly according to your views because I admire what Jesus taught.

you just nitpick

Nitpick?


I know, that's a word people don't like, but I can't think of one better for what I see.

The accusations Chloe and others wage against Christianity are hefty:


False, nefarious and immoral.

Nitpick, you say?


I'm going to leave this alone as based on opinions. I need agree with all angles of a disagreement before I concede anything. That has not been satisfied. Sorry.

at stuff that has no relevance to the actual point of Christianity which is an individual, personal application of spirituality at its core.

I understand that's your view.
But until you show it, it's not my view.


If you've read the Gospels, understood the example of Jesus how could you not admit this whole application should be and is a lifestyle despite what religion has done to it and despite all the nasty opinions and propaganda it's been long forgotten that Jesus is the most pure manifestation of the Creator, He has offered something unique and personal but it has become such a tarnished and generic image it's just truly sad, sad.

Jesus was and is a spiritual Master

To you and others.
Not to me and not to others.


He shows and lives all the trademark signs of true spirituality, without any doubts. Hard to imagine a greater spiritual figure none other than Jesus.

perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained.

This is an interesting point you raise. I'm especially interested in it, but take issue with your take.


Well, you're going to have to convince me.

Maybe I've been terribly unlucky. I know *a lot* of Christians in my circles, and from different denominations. For the life in me, I can't detect anything special about them. Same kind of virtues, more or less the same flaws as anyone else.


They aren't special, they are just people on the same path as all of us. They just see something in Jesus that makes them want to dig deeper or makes them want to fall in love with the Creator. Why so negative? I learned along time ago that people are just people, the Creator is my fortress, my deliverer I don't care what others do.

Take a moment and look around. Look at this very forum. Pay attention to how Ethang behaves, for example. You won't be trying to persuade me there's high spirituality oozing out of his conduct around here, will you?


I do pay attention, more than you realize. I can think about everyone is this forum at the same time while doing my work lol, don't be so narrow-minded I think about all of you and I can tell you exactly who I consider a hindrance to this fine place. As a matter of fact I think about you too as well.....it's something I can't help I just really love people.

You can never tarnish such a thing.

Opinions, armpits, opinions, armpits.
Everyone.

Haha, I hope to offer more than just opinions. My life has been quite a journey and my beliefs are forged in fire, I'm a practitioner of pretty much anything I discuss that's applicable so I bring to the table more than just some labels and opinions and actually, my opinions usually end up taking the back seat to real knowledge.
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 10:58:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 10:50:12 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:43:45 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:33:25 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:26:13 PM, SingularityofLight wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:14:45 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:05:51 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Lol, Christianity is a spiritual lifestyle which is an application and you can never disprove such a thing.

Definition of Christianity- the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, or its beliefs and practices.

You clearly don't know what Christianity is.

You can have opposing opinions about doctrines or what you feel are contradictions but you can't touch spirituality,

Spirituality is utter nonsense. The creation of them human mind. There is no verifiable evidence of it.

you're just chasing your own tail because the nature of this is far beyond where you operate from.

No unfortunately you have that wrong. The reality is that I'm clever enough to know that Christianity is false and the things you are talking about here are delusional beliefs.

A little pretentious aren't you, Chloe?
Maybe you could be a little more specific about what exactly she is being pretentious about. That she understands what Christianity is about: Jesus (and consequently knows it is false). Or, that she thinks spirituality in general is bogus?

She knows exactly what I'm talking about. She thinks she is smarter and more clever than any theist. She has even written posts claiming such. It has nothing to do with her regular posts about Christianity, where she makes good points.
I really don't know her, but maybe she has a high I.Q.?

I don't care if she does. I don't like to be talked down to because I am a theist. I don't like it when she insinuates theists are stupid. She is condescending.

I could see how that could hurt. Theists are generally not stupid people, in my experience. You seem smart enough. You seem too kind of a person to talk down to someone. So, you may have a point. I don't know. Maybe I'll find out if I stay on the forum long enough. Just remember, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.

You never disproved anything about what Jesus taught you just nitpick at stuff that has no relevance to the actual point of Christianity which is an individual,

This thread is about disproving Christianity I have shown a small selection of my many posts disproving Christianity. I have countless more criticising the moral values and teachings of Christianity, the actions of Jesus, nasty and intolerant bible verses and the evil nature of the Christian god if it existed.

personal application of spirituality at its core.
Jesus was and is a spiritual Master perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained. You can never tarnish such a thing.

Actually it's very easy for me to do so. Here are a few examples.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
Chloe8
Posts: 3,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 10:59:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 10:14:45 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:05:51 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Lol, Christianity is a spiritual lifestyle which is an application and you can never disprove such a thing.

Definition of Christianity- the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, or its beliefs and practices.

You clearly don't know what Christianity is.

You can have opposing opinions about doctrines or what you feel are contradictions but you can't touch spirituality,

Spirituality is utter nonsense. The creation of the human mind. There is no verifiable evidence of it.

you're just chasing your own tail because the nature of this is far beyond where you operate from.

No unfortunately you have that wrong. The reality is that I'm clever enough to know that Christianity is false and the things you are talking about here are delusional beliefs.

A little pretentious aren't you, Chloe?

I'm certainly divisive and controversial but I don't think it's unreasonable to say the things I say when you consider the evidence supporting statements such as the one I made in my response to EtrnlVw.


You never disproved anything about what Jesus taught you just nitpick at stuff that has no relevance to the actual point of Christianity which is an individual,

This thread is about disproving Christianity I have shown a small selection of my many posts disproving Christianity. I have countless more criticising the moral values and teachings of Christianity, the actions of Jesus, nasty and intolerant bible verses and the evil nature of the Christian god if it existed.

personal application of spirituality at its core.
Jesus was and is a spiritual Master perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained. You can never tarnish such a thing.

Actually it's very easy for me to do so. Here are a few examples.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 10:59:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 3:21:23 AM, Composer wrote:
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

Jesus was and is a spiritual Master perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained. You can never tarnish such a thing.
This person is nothing but a Historical MYTH!


Fine, but the principles are not a myth that is why it doesn't matter.

It said and did only what its human authors fabricated in their Story book!

Then the authors were genius and missed out on decades and centuries of fame as it all went to some guy named Jesus lol.
Chloe8
Posts: 3,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 11:01:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
How many people here are actually reading any of these threads?

Numerous responses but all arguments remain unchallenged by posters to this thread.
janesix
Posts: 8,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 11:05:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 10:59:03 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:14:45 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:05:51 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Lol, Christianity is a spiritual lifestyle which is an application and you can never disprove such a thing.

Definition of Christianity- the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, or its beliefs and practices.

You clearly don't know what Christianity is.

You can have opposing opinions about doctrines or what you feel are contradictions but you can't touch spirituality,

Spirituality is utter nonsense. The creation of the human mind. There is no verifiable evidence of it.

you're just chasing your own tail because the nature of this is far beyond where you operate from.

No unfortunately you have that wrong. The reality is that I'm clever enough to know that Christianity is false and the things you are talking about here are delusional beliefs.

A little pretentious aren't you, Chloe?

I'm certainly divisive and controversial but I don't think it's unreasonable to say the things I say when you consider the evidence supporting statements such as the one I made in my response to EtrnlVw.

I didn't say you were unreasonable. I said you were pretentious. You can make your points without talking down to people.


You never disproved anything about what Jesus taught you just nitpick at stuff that has no relevance to the actual point of Christianity which is an individual,

This thread is about disproving Christianity I have shown a small selection of my many posts disproving Christianity. I have countless more criticising the moral values and teachings of Christianity, the actions of Jesus, nasty and intolerant bible verses and the evil nature of the Christian god if it existed.

personal application of spirituality at its core.
Jesus was and is a spiritual Master perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained. You can never tarnish such a thing.

Actually it's very easy for me to do so. Here are a few examples.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
Chloe8
Posts: 3,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 11:06:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 10:58:36 PM, Apophis66 wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

I hate link lobbers.

Threads like this are too daunting for people to get stuck into. No one fancies attempting a rebuttal to all 15 arguments. I can see why you would dislike it but I thought it would be something different to my normal OPs. I Haven't come across this style of thread on DDO before so why not try it and see what happens?
Chloe8
Posts: 3,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 11:11:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 11:05:05 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:59:03 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:14:45 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:05:51 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Lol, Christianity is a spiritual lifestyle which is an application and you can never disprove such a thing.

Definition of Christianity- the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, or its beliefs and practices.

You clearly don't know what Christianity is.

You can have opposing opinions about doctrines or what you feel are contradictions but you can't touch spirituality,

Spirituality is utter nonsense. The creation of the human mind. There is no verifiable evidence of it.

you're just chasing your own tail because the nature of this is far beyond where you operate from.

No unfortunately you have that wrong. The reality is that I'm clever enough to know that Christianity is false and the things you are talking about here are delusional beliefs.

A little pretentious aren't you, Chloe?

I'm certainly divisive and controversial but I don't think it's unreasonable to say the things I say when you consider the evidence supporting statements such as the one I made in my response to EtrnlVw.

I didn't say you were unreasonable. I said you were pretentious. You can make your points without talking down to people.

Maybe I'm too feisty sometimes. I enjoy a bit of hostility in the argument though and I don't see my response being different in message from his. We both claim to know with 100% certainty we are right and the other is completely wrong.

You never disproved anything about what Jesus taught you just nitpick at stuff that has no relevance to the actual point of Christianity which is an individual,

This thread is about disproving Christianity I have shown a small selection of my many posts disproving Christianity. I have countless more criticising the moral values and teachings of Christianity, the actions of Jesus, nasty and intolerant bible verses and the evil nature of the Christian god if it existed.

personal application of spirituality at its core.
Jesus was and is a spiritual Master perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained. You can never tarnish such a thing.

Actually it's very easy for me to do so. Here are a few examples.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
SingularityofLight
Posts: 1,915
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 11:19:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 11:11:44 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/2/2017 11:05:05 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:59:03 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:14:45 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/2/2017 10:05:51 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Lol, Christianity is a spiritual lifestyle which is an application and you can never disprove such a thing.

Definition of Christianity- the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, or its beliefs and practices.

You clearly don't know what Christianity is.

You can have opposing opinions about doctrines or what you feel are contradictions but you can't touch spirituality,

Spirituality is utter nonsense. The creation of the human mind. There is no verifiable evidence of it.

you're just chasing your own tail because the nature of this is far beyond where you operate from.

No unfortunately you have that wrong. The reality is that I'm clever enough to know that Christianity is false and the things you are talking about here are delusional beliefs.

A little pretentious aren't you, Chloe?

I'm certainly divisive and controversial but I don't think it's unreasonable to say the things I say when you consider the evidence supporting statements such as the one I made in my response to EtrnlVw.

I didn't say you were unreasonable. I said you were pretentious. You can make your points without talking down to people.

Maybe I'm too feisty sometimes. I enjoy a bit of hostility in the argument though and I don't see my response being different in message from his. We both claim to know with 100% certainty we are right and the other is completely wrong.
In no way at all do I believe you were too much of anything with that predator.
You never disproved anything about what Jesus taught you just nitpick at stuff that has no relevance to the actual point of Christianity which is an individual,

This thread is about disproving Christianity I have shown a small selection of my many posts disproving Christianity. I have countless more criticising the moral values and teachings of Christianity, the actions of Jesus, nasty and intolerant bible verses and the evil nature of the Christian god if it existed.

personal application of spirituality at its core.
Jesus was and is a spiritual Master perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained. You can never tarnish such a thing.

Actually it's very easy for me to do so. Here are a few examples.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2017 11:23:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2017 10:05:51 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 6/1/2017 11:00:47 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/1/2017 9:21:11 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Lol, Christianity is a spiritual lifestyle which is an application and you can never disprove such a thing.

Definition of Christianity- the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, or its beliefs and practices.

You clearly don't know what Christianity is.


Except that is exactly what Jesus teaches lol, hilarious though...read that again, what Jesus teaches IS spirituality. You clearly don't know what that means.

You can have opposing opinions about doctrines or what you feel are contradictions but you can't touch spirituality,

Spirituality is utter nonsense. The creation of the human mind. There is no verifiable evidence of it.


That's called an opinion, thanks.

you're just chasing your own tail because the nature of this is far beyond where you operate from.

No unfortunately you have that wrong. The reality is that I'm clever enough to know that Christianity is false and the things you are talking about here are delusional beliefs.


You are doing nothing but being clever to your own self, if you wish to call it that.
Always have to resort to the same ol boring assumption about delusions right Chloe?
Such an intellectual approach...


You never disproved anything about what Jesus taught you just nitpick at stuff that has no relevance to the actual point of Christianity which is an individual,

This thread is about disproving Christianity I have shown a small selection of my many posts disproving Christianity. I have countless more criticising the moral values and teachings of Christianity, the actions of Jesus, nasty and intolerant bible verses and the evil nature of the Christian god if it existed.


And I show you what Christianity really means. You can't disprove spirituality, it's a reality based on a solid foundation.

personal application of spirituality at its core.
Jesus was and is a spiritual Master perhaps the worlds greatest, that will never change it doesn't matter what body or heritage He had on earth, the message and spiritual principles that he came with are what are sought after and attained. You can never tarnish such a thing.

Actually it's very easy for me to do so. Here are a few examples.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

I go back to my OP.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.