Total Posts:79|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Read (many posts incoming)

GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 1:14:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
https://nayaveda.blogspot.com...

The New Veda

I Harihara, combined godly power of Vishnu and Shiva
sending down a revelation that is worthy to be read
changing the course of Bharata history
changing the ways things were done in the past and the present
My followers will listen to it and implement my laws
for they are not to be broken.

I foretell you a glorious future for Bharata Mata
where it will become the greatest nation on earth
Surpassing all the other nations that are evil and corrupt
My avatar as Kalki Harihara will be a splendour for the world to behold
I will rule earth through Bharata Maata for 100,000 years
Everyone will worship me
and the Kali Yuga will come to an end

For this to happen, you must implement my laws
and here they are:
No Brahmin
No Kshatriya
No Vaishya
No Shudra
All of my followers are one and equal
They are folowers of my path
For the times of purana has come to an end
And the New Golden Age will be devoid of any evil

Bharat Maata is the whole earth
It is not just the current map that you see
divided and forgotten
it shall rise again
and all the other nations will worship it
and will try becoming part of it
and i will allow it then

So do what you have to
Make Bharata Maata great again
Let it not be divided
Let not the arabs and their ******** try to reconquer it
For in Arabia we were worshipped too
Until it was abruptly stopped out of pure jealousy
For we are indeed great
Vishnu Shiva Brahma and other gods

Spread this new Veda
I Harihara, combined god-head of Shiva and Vishnu,
has said what i had to say.
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 1:15:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Chapter 2 - God punishes the Germans for the Holocaust

The word of the Lord came to me:

"Go and proclaim in the hearing of Berlin:

"This is what the Lord says:

"Do not think that I will not destroy your evil nation for you did to my people
For you committed the most horrible of crimes
treated fellow humans like cattle
into the machines you fed them
out of love for my supposed son?
Or was it for some pagan Aryan false gods before me?
Or was it for your own vanity?
Do you not forget that every human dies?
And many nations destroyed before?
Have you looked at the destruction of Pompeii?
Do i not rumble your towns from time to time?
and send in floods?
Was not your humiliation at the hands of Americans and Russians enough after World War 2?
Does your aryan nation want to kill all the other nations of the world?
Will i not burn your nation in hell for an eternity?

Do you think my people cannot nuke you?
Despised is your nation in the eyes of the Lord forever
and your Nordic Aryan race will disappear from the face of the earth

All your arrogance, your vanity, your sins, are piling up
And my wrath is kindled against you Satan worshipers

For you plan yet another holocaust of the sons of Ishmael this time
Israel will nuke you
They have not forgotten what you did to them
I have given them my order to bring pains of hell upon you
and end your nation forever
Hell awaits you
where Hitler and Friedrich Nietzsche
will meet you
and all the deniers of God
All the nazis, and other evil nations
they are suffering right now
enjoying they are the poisons of hell
that are much bitter and painful than that of Auschwitz
and other concentrations where you killed my people
Hitler was like Pharaoh of the Exodus
And all his followers hell bound
Hell awaits you
Complete destruction in this world
your aryan nation forgotten for all eternity
like many nations before
but your culture is not even worthy to be remembered
for you are descendants of barbarians
who used to eat their babies and rape women and worship pagan gods before me
Your nation was never great
and your plans will fail
The Lord God has spoken
through the words of Ben YHVH his weeping wandering prophet"

https://destructionofzion.blogspot.com...
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 1:16:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The words of Ben YHVH son of YHVH, one of the wandering prophets at Tel Aviv in the territory of Israel.
The word of the LORD came to him in the 70th year of the reign of YHVH himself in Modern day Israel,
and through the next decades under various israeli leaders, when the people of Israel were nuked into oblivion
after the mighty test of The Holocaust The Lord God had tested the chosen people, and they passed it with shining valor.

The Call of Ben YHVH
The word of the LORD came to me, saying,
"Oh Israel, you have committed the sins of the Germanic people who holocausted you"
"Beware, for thy Judgment is near and swift"
"One Mighty blast from the terrorists, and all of Israel shall be wiped from the face of the earth"
"You are indulging in the sins of your forefathers when Moses came and met me at Sinai for many days"
"For the Lord God does not like any forms of sins"
"Those on the Lord's side, leave Israel NOW and be saved!"
"Those who are destined to be destructed, await the fate of the two cities of the country of the Sun"
"It will happen sooner than they expect"
"Nothing further will be said"
"This is the final end of the tribes of Israel"
"The Final Judgment for killing Christ"

https://destructionofzion.blogspot.com...
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 1:16:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
https://warningtoevilamerica.blogspot.com...

Words of disabled prophet Ben Caesar, son of Caesar the Byzantine believer in Christ.
WOE UNTO THEE, oh sinful cities of America.
What are you doing?
Have you not forgotten what happened to New Orleans a decade ago?

Will you not pay heed to constant warnings from God and his Prophets?
There are many prophets prophesying now
Yet you indulge in carnal pleasures
pleasures of the flesh
Even unto San Francisco
And Los Angeles, the cities of Sin

Turn back to God!
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 1:17:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The New Bible Chapter 1

Blessed are those rejected by this world and its people
for they are ones rejected by satan and his people
they are the closest to me
Through them i suffer and they suffer through me

They suffer through Christ and Christ suffers through them
Their souls are the one and the same
Different bodies, one soul
All of them suffer for me
For in suffering are the mysteries revealed to God's minions

They get closer to God and attain eternal salvation throughout the worlds to come
and the worlds that came before this world

Within each world are hidden a thousand worlds of mysteries evermore
The evil people forget these worlds and remain in the physical plane
They become animals or lower beings
The suffering you see of animals
it is their own fault

Through previous lives and their sins overburdened
you see them subjected to the cruelties of nature

Their suffering is a way to purge their sins
and make them come back to me
but alas, most of them prefer being crooked
they prefer being evil, they prefer suffering others and themselves

It may be that the celestial beings are spiritual, not physical
or they may be physical beings intent on evil
The predators and their slaves
Both of them are going through the same trials and tribulations
Do not think that the Predator has won over its prey
For the predator will become prey of its victim later on

Do not laugh and feel joyous when you excel over your enemies
for the joys of success are temporary, and so are their failures

Learn to be generous in victory and patient at losses.
For losses you will incur will be plenty throughout the worlds
Because i designed them in a way that they teach you more than victories

Alas, my servants are bound by this world
and when they are provided pure grace, they reject it
They prefer the life of this fallen world
But the worlds other than this are many and much better

https://anothernewbible.blogspot.com...
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 1:17:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The New Bible Chapter 2

My spirit and flesh is gone
but my words shall remain
for in the beginning was the word
and the word was God
and in the end
only the words shall remain
that is the bible in your hands

Prepare for harsh realities
for the believers shall always be suffering
just like their saviour
Never once has my son been in utter bliss
for bliss is for the weak
and suffering is for the strong
the true believers in Christ
Christ, my son
The one who bears burdens of all the worlds that exist
He is the only reason why I haven't destroyed all the worlds for their iniquities
for even in hell will the evil people commit sins
They will blaspheme against my name
They will blaspheme against the Spirit
The pain and torture never ending
Only Christ will save their souls then

Trembles the world and its spirit
in fear of the Lord
but the humans
they fear God not
How utterly terrible are these people
they rejoice in the world where Christ was crucified
who died for their sins
the same world they have considered their paradise
they commit sins evermore
some of them expect Christ to save them while they keep on sinning
And after, if they are saved, they keep on sinning?
No, Christ will not save such compulsive sinners
who commit every other sin of the flesh
Thinking their life has no meaning other than pleasure
There will be no pleasure in hell
not a single moment!
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 1:18:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
https://warningtopaganjapan.blogspot.com...

Worship One God and him Alone. Stop pagan ancestor worship. Stop worshiping your emperors. Stop committing atrocities like Nanjing Massacre and Unit 731. God has tested you by giving you much technology, but it will all be taken away. Do not forget many earthquakes that visit your country. Do not forget the future tsunamis. Do not forget punishment of God through the hand of Americans in WW2. What if God destroys you with a megatsunami forever?

Proposed Neo Mayan Calendar

Instead of the common internet IP like:

baktun.katun.tun.uinal.kin

I propose a revised and more contemporary neo-mayan calender that will be employed in Post-USA North/South American region of Planet Earth.

It goes like this:

alautun.kinchiltun.calabtun.pictun.baktun.katun.tun.uinal.kin

Neo Longer Count example:

19.5.2.8.13.0.4.9.11

Of course that would mean a bigger circle in that mayan calendar circle. Proof of expansion of the Universe/Multiverse!

https://mayanrevival.blogspot.com...
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 1:18:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
https://thenewkoran.blogspot.com...

سورة المحرقة
سورة المحرقة

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

قل أنه كشف لي أن المسلمين لا يسافرون إلى أراضي الغرب. أعداء يتآمرون ضدك، وسوف وجودكم المستمر يؤدي إلى المحرقة الجماعية ضدك.
إذا كنت لا تستمع إلى هذا التحذير وشيك، سوف يقتل مثل عقود يوس منذ عقود. ويتعين على الذين يعيشون في الغرب العودة إلى أراضيهم المقدسة.
لا نتوقع من الله أن يساعدك مباشرة. وحذرك
قد تكون تجربة كبيرة على لكم مثل نحن باستمرار اختبار جيوس طوال تاريخهم. العرب واليهود إخوة لبعضهم البعض
أنت على حد سواء أحفاد إبراهيم. لماذا إذن أنت تقاتل؟ أنت على حد سواء تؤمن بي
يجب على اليهود والعرب أن يجمعوا مثل إسماعيل واسحق في عبادة لي وحدي. ولكن للأسف، فإنها لن تستمع
انهم يتوقعون دخول الجنة بينما يقاتلون بعضهم البعض. هل تتوقع التنافر في الجنة، يا اليهود والمسلمين والمسيحيين؟
وقد خطط الشيطان العديد من المحرقة بالنسبة لك على مدى القرون القادمة. لا مطاردة هذا العالم. كم عدد المرات التي كنت قد حذرت من هذا العالم؟كنت الوقوع في الفخاخ مثل بني إسرائيل قبل بضعة عقود. هل لم تفهم؟ أو هل تريد التضحية بأنفسكم عن الله ونبي؟
صدق الله العظيم

The Impending Muslim Holocausts
I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Satan
In the name of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
Say it is revealed to me that Muslims are not to travel to the lands of the West. Enemies conspire against you, and your continued presence will lead to a mass holocaust against you.If you do not listen to this imminent warning, you will be killed like jews decades ago. Those living in the West must return to their holy lands.Do not expect God to help you directly. And warn you. It may be a great trial on you as we constantly test jews throughout their history. Arabs and Jews are brothers to each other. You are both descendants of Abraham. So why are you fighting? You both believe in me. Jews and Arabs must gather together like Ishmael and Isaac to worship me alone. But unfortunately, they will not listen. They expect to enter paradise while fighting each other. Do you expect disharmony in paradise, Jews, Muslims and Christians?
Satan has planned multiple holocausts for you over the coming centuries. Do not chase this world. How many times have you been warned about this world? You are falling into their traps like the bani Israel a few decades ago. Have you no understanding? Or do you want to sacrifice yourselves for Allah and his prophet?
Allah says the truth
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 1:18:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Allah condemns Terrorism

Oh you who believe do not commit terror on earth and do not commit terrorism. Do you not know that suicide is worthy of hell? You Grieve Allah and your Prophet with what you are doing nowadays in his physical absence. The Holy Prophet dissociates himself from your wrongdoing and condemns terrorism, self-harm or suicide. Surely all the unjust criminals are fuels of hell fire where they will burn forever for committing atrocities and much evil. Oh you believe, calling yourself muslim and then committing acts of ignorance will not save you from hell fire. Good deeds come with belief, otherwise your faith is useless. And do not get jealous of what we have given to the non muslims. They prefer dnya over afterlife so we are giving them everything here. And return to your holy land and give back the land of Jewish Holy Temple to jews so they can build the third temple. Muhammad's city and Makkah is your assigned holy land, not Israel. Do not oppress my chosen people after they have gone through much suffering at the hands of Germans the Yajuj Majuj white people. Surely Allah condemns terrorism in any form. Islam is a religion of peace, not terror. Allah always speaks the truth, the Great.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 1:37:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/1/2017 1:19:28 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
Enjoy. Goodbye.
It shows a distinct lack of intellect to quote screeds of nonsense written by someone else.

If you want to preach rubbish from a book, why not pluck up the intestinal fortitude to stand on a street corner rather than being a coward pushing someone else's distorted rubbish in a public forum?
janesix
Posts: 8,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 5:34:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/1/2017 1:37:26 PM, Willows wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:19:28 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
Enjoy. Goodbye.
It shows a distinct lack of intellect to quote screeds of nonsense written by someone else.

If you want to preach rubbish from a book, why not pluck up the intestinal fortitude to stand on a street corner rather than being a coward pushing someone else's distorted rubbish in a public forum?
She's a troll.
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 7:37:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/1/2017 1:37:26 PM, Willows wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:19:28 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
Enjoy. Goodbye.
It shows a distinct lack of intellect to quote screeds of nonsense written by someone else.

If you want to preach rubbish from a book, why not pluck up the intestinal fortitude to stand on a street corner rather than being a coward pushing someone else's distorted rubbish in a public forum?

Yeah ok moron i don't see you writing anything as close to what i have written
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 7:37:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/1/2017 5:34:31 PM, janesix wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:37:26 PM, Willows wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:19:28 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
Enjoy. Goodbye.
It shows a distinct lack of intellect to quote screeds of nonsense written by someone else.

If you want to preach rubbish from a book, why not pluck up the intestinal fortitude to stand on a street corner rather than being a coward pushing someone else's distorted rubbish in a public forum?
She's a troll.

You are the troll, troll
Goldtop
Posts: 6,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 8:08:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/1/2017 1:18:08 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
https://warningtopaganjapan.blogspot.com...

Worship One God and him Alone. Stop pagan ancestor worship. Stop worshiping your emperors. Stop committing atrocities like Nanjing Massacre and Unit 731. God has tested you by giving you much technology, but it will all be taken away. Do not forget many earthquakes that visit your country. Do not forget the future tsunamis. Do not forget punishment of God through the hand of Americans in WW2. What if God destroys you with a megatsunami forever?

Obviously, whoever wrote that is quite sick and should be institutionalized immediately.
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 8:26:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/1/2017 8:08:46 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:18:08 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
https://warningtopaganjapan.blogspot.com...

Worship One God and him Alone. Stop pagan ancestor worship. Stop worshiping your emperors. Stop committing atrocities like Nanjing Massacre and Unit 731. God has tested you by giving you much technology, but it will all be taken away. Do not forget many earthquakes that visit your country. Do not forget the future tsunamis. Do not forget punishment of God through the hand of Americans in WW2. What if God destroys you with a megatsunami forever?

Obviously, whoever wrote that is quite sick and should be institutionalized immediately.

Truth hurts doesn't it?
Goldtop
Posts: 6,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 8:54:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/1/2017 8:26:57 PM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/1/2017 8:08:46 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:18:08 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
https://warningtopaganjapan.blogspot.com...

Worship One God and him Alone. Stop pagan ancestor worship. Stop worshiping your emperors. Stop committing atrocities like Nanjing Massacre and Unit 731. God has tested you by giving you much technology, but it will all be taken away. Do not forget many earthquakes that visit your country. Do not forget the future tsunamis. Do not forget punishment of God through the hand of Americans in WW2. What if God destroys you with a megatsunami forever?

Obviously, whoever wrote that is quite sick and should be institutionalized immediately.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

Absolutely. The truth that there are those who would write those words of hatred and intolerance, who need professional help is disturbing, but only if they aren't getting the help they so sorely need.
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 9:25:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/1/2017 8:54:24 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/1/2017 8:26:57 PM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/1/2017 8:08:46 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:18:08 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
https://warningtopaganjapan.blogspot.com...

Worship One God and him Alone. Stop pagan ancestor worship. Stop worshiping your emperors. Stop committing atrocities like Nanjing Massacre and Unit 731. God has tested you by giving you much technology, but it will all be taken away. Do not forget many earthquakes that visit your country. Do not forget the future tsunamis. Do not forget punishment of God through the hand of Americans in WW2. What if God destroys you with a megatsunami forever?

Obviously, whoever wrote that is quite sick and should be institutionalized immediately.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

Absolutely. The truth that there are those who would write those words of hatred and intolerance, who need professional help is disturbing, but only if they aren't getting the help they so sorely need.

They worship their ancestor spirits and their holy god emperors. That is polytheism and do not forget the tsunamis and regular earthquakes. Let there be no doubt about it: Japan will be destroyed by God

And they are horrible people too. Nanjing. WW2. Unit 731.
Outplayz
Posts: 3,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 10:13:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/1/2017 8:26:57 PM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/1/2017 8:08:46 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:18:08 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
https://warningtopaganjapan.blogspot.com...

Worship One God and him Alone. Stop pagan ancestor worship. Stop worshiping your emperors. Stop committing atrocities like Nanjing Massacre and Unit 731. God has tested you by giving you much technology, but it will all be taken away. Do not forget many earthquakes that visit your country. Do not forget the future tsunamis. Do not forget punishment of God through the hand of Americans in WW2. What if God destroys you with a megatsunami forever?

Obviously, whoever wrote that is quite sick and should be institutionalized immediately.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

What truth? How did you decide it is truth? Can the truth change? Is the truth the same for me? I am an agnostic atheist, however, very spiritual. I can give evidence for all of my claims, and i can answer the question i gave you. So, why is your belief or why should i believe your belief, is better and more truthful than mine? My belief even justifies "your" vision of paradise. As in, your paradise is right. However, this doesn't make anything you say in this reality right in regards to others'. This reality is our current paradise and it is defined by science.
"For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity." --- Jean Dubuffet
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 10:42:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/1/2017 10:13:03 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 7/1/2017 8:26:57 PM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/1/2017 8:08:46 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:18:08 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
https://warningtopaganjapan.blogspot.com...

Worship One God and him Alone. Stop pagan ancestor worship. Stop worshiping your emperors. Stop committing atrocities like Nanjing Massacre and Unit 731. God has tested you by giving you much technology, but it will all be taken away. Do not forget many earthquakes that visit your country. Do not forget the future tsunamis. Do not forget punishment of God through the hand of Americans in WW2. What if God destroys you with a megatsunami forever?

Obviously, whoever wrote that is quite sick and should be institutionalized immediately.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

What truth? How did you decide it is truth? Can the truth change? Is the truth the same for me? I am an agnostic atheist, however, very spiritual. I can give evidence for all of my claims, and i can answer the question i gave you. So, why is your belief or why should i believe your belief, is better and more truthful than mine? My belief even justifies "your" vision of paradise. As in, your paradise is right. However, this doesn't make anything you say in this reality right in regards to others'. This reality is our current paradise and it is defined by science.

And science is a gift from Mother Nature/God/Universe
Outplayz
Posts: 3,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 11:08:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/1/2017 10:42:28 PM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/1/2017 10:13:03 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 7/1/2017 8:26:57 PM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/1/2017 8:08:46 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:18:08 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
https://warningtopaganjapan.blogspot.com...

Worship One God and him Alone. Stop pagan ancestor worship. Stop worshiping your emperors. Stop committing atrocities like Nanjing Massacre and Unit 731. God has tested you by giving you much technology, but it will all be taken away. Do not forget many earthquakes that visit your country. Do not forget the future tsunamis. Do not forget punishment of God through the hand of Americans in WW2. What if God destroys you with a megatsunami forever?

Obviously, whoever wrote that is quite sick and should be institutionalized immediately.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

What truth? How did you decide it is truth? Can the truth change? Is the truth the same for me? I am an agnostic atheist, however, very spiritual. I can give evidence for all of my claims, and i can answer the question i gave you. So, why is your belief or why should i believe your belief, is better and more truthful than mine? My belief even justifies "your" vision of paradise. As in, your paradise is right. However, this doesn't make anything you say in this reality right in regards to others'. This reality is our current paradise and it is defined by science.



And science is a gift from Mother Nature/God/Universe

Science is a means to explore your reality, to make sense of paradise, one would attain that by science. Science isn't a belief and has nothing to do with it. It is simply the study of the physical and natural world. However, this world is a paradise, therefore i also say it is a means of studying a paradise.

Now, that we have that out of the way. Why is your belief truth? What makes your belief right? A belief in this essence i am talking about the supernatural, so science isn't a big factor. Yet, one can make there belief as logical as possible ascertaining, from what we know is possible at present, what would be most logical if we went from this paradise to another.

So, why do you believe your belief is the truth? And, does it make it true to me? Bc i can assure you we are going to different paradises, unless you dig anime, then we may have something in common. Nevertheless, i can tell you my truth, why it is true to me, why it is most likely not true to you, and that your truth is right. Can you do the same for me?
"For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity." --- Jean Dubuffet
Goldtop
Posts: 6,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2017 11:21:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/1/2017 9:25:02 PM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/1/2017 8:54:24 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/1/2017 8:26:57 PM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/1/2017 8:08:46 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:18:08 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
https://warningtopaganjapan.blogspot.com...

Worship One God and him Alone. Stop pagan ancestor worship. Stop worshiping your emperors. Stop committing atrocities like Nanjing Massacre and Unit 731. God has tested you by giving you much technology, but it will all be taken away. Do not forget many earthquakes that visit your country. Do not forget the future tsunamis. Do not forget punishment of God through the hand of Americans in WW2. What if God destroys you with a megatsunami forever?

Obviously, whoever wrote that is quite sick and should be institutionalized immediately.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

Absolutely. The truth that there are those who would write those words of hatred and intolerance, who need professional help is disturbing, but only if they aren't getting the help they so sorely need.


They worship their ancestor spirits and their holy god emperors. That is polytheism and do not forget the tsunamis and regular earthquakes. Let there be no doubt about it: Japan will be destroyed by God

And they are horrible people too. Nanjing. WW2. Unit 731.

So, you wrote those words or did you just copy/paste them?

And, are you getting the professional help that you desperately need?
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2017 12:10:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/1/2017 11:21:14 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/1/2017 9:25:02 PM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/1/2017 8:54:24 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/1/2017 8:26:57 PM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/1/2017 8:08:46 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:18:08 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
https://warningtopaganjapan.blogspot.com...

Worship One God and him Alone. Stop pagan ancestor worship. Stop worshiping your emperors. Stop committing atrocities like Nanjing Massacre and Unit 731. God has tested you by giving you much technology, but it will all be taken away. Do not forget many earthquakes that visit your country. Do not forget the future tsunamis. Do not forget punishment of God through the hand of Americans in WW2. What if God destroys you with a megatsunami forever?

Obviously, whoever wrote that is quite sick and should be institutionalized immediately.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

Absolutely. The truth that there are those who would write those words of hatred and intolerance, who need professional help is disturbing, but only if they aren't getting the help they so sorely need.


They worship their ancestor spirits and their holy god emperors. That is polytheism and do not forget the tsunamis and regular earthquakes. Let there be no doubt about it: Japan will be destroyed by God

And they are horrible people too. Nanjing. WW2. Unit 731.

So, you wrote those words or did you just copy/paste them?

And, are you getting the professional help that you desperately need?
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2017 1:24:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/1/2017 7:37:15 PM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:37:26 PM, Willows wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:19:28 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
Enjoy. Goodbye.
It shows a distinct lack of intellect to quote screeds of nonsense written by someone else.

If you want to preach rubbish from a book, why not pluck up the intestinal fortitude to stand on a street corner rather than being a coward pushing someone else's distorted rubbish in a public forum?


Yeah ok moron i don't see you writing anything as close to what i have written

I could if I wanted to. In my formative years, our pre-school minders showed us how to copy and paste.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2017 1:25:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/1/2017 5:34:31 PM, janesix wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:37:26 PM, Willows wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:19:28 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
Enjoy. Goodbye.
It shows a distinct lack of intellect to quote screeds of nonsense written by someone else.

If you want to preach rubbish from a book, why not pluck up the intestinal fortitude to stand on a street corner rather than being a coward pushing someone else's distorted rubbish in a public forum?
She's a troll.

I like her, nothing like a good mud wrestle.
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2017 1:30:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/2/2017 1:24:18 AM, Willows wrote:
At 7/1/2017 7:37:15 PM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:37:26 PM, Willows wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:19:28 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
Enjoy. Goodbye.
It shows a distinct lack of intellect to quote screeds of nonsense written by someone else.

If you want to preach rubbish from a book, why not pluck up the intestinal fortitude to stand on a street corner rather than being a coward pushing someone else's distorted rubbish in a public forum?


Yeah ok moron i don't see you writing anything as close to what i have written

I could if I wanted to. In my formative years, our pre-school minders showed us how to copy and paste.

Thanks for bumping my material, idiot
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2017 1:31:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/2/2017 1:25:17 AM, Willows wrote:
At 7/1/2017 5:34:31 PM, janesix wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:37:26 PM, Willows wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:19:28 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
Enjoy. Goodbye.
It shows a distinct lack of intellect to quote screeds of nonsense written by someone else.

If you want to preach rubbish from a book, why not pluck up the intestinal fortitude to stand on a street corner rather than being a coward pushing someone else's distorted rubbish in a public forum?
She's a troll.

I like her, nothing like a good mud wrestle.

I don't like filthy gays. Get away from me, you AIDs infected monkey
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2017 1:36:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/2/2017 1:31:10 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/2/2017 1:25:17 AM, Willows wrote:
At 7/1/2017 5:34:31 PM, janesix wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:37:26 PM, Willows wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:19:28 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
Enjoy. Goodbye.
It shows a distinct lack of intellect to quote screeds of nonsense written by someone else.

If you want to preach rubbish from a book, why not pluck up the intestinal fortitude to stand on a street corner rather than being a coward pushing someone else's distorted rubbish in a public forum?
She's a troll.

I like her, nothing like a good mud wrestle.

I don't like filthy gays. Get away from me, you AIDs infected monkey

It is one thing to preach vitriol and hate.
It is another thing to incorrectly label others with foul vitriol.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2017 1:44:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/2/2017 1:30:34 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/2/2017 1:24:18 AM, Willows wrote:
At 7/1/2017 7:37:15 PM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:37:26 PM, Willows wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:19:28 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
Enjoy. Goodbye.
It shows a distinct lack of intellect to quote screeds of nonsense written by someone else.

If you want to preach rubbish from a book, why not pluck up the intestinal fortitude to stand on a street corner rather than being a coward pushing someone else's distorted rubbish in a public forum?


Yeah ok moron i don't see you writing anything as close to what i have written

I could if I wanted to. In my formative years, our pre-school minders showed us how to copy and paste.

Thanks for bumping my material, idiot

"MY" material?

Are you a stand-up comedian in your night job?
And if so, who writes your material? I bet he or she would be peed off if you stood on stage and gave yourself credit for all the dark-humored one-liners full of vitriol.

In case you haven't proof-read your material before you go on stage and come up with a real pearler like the one above, I recommend that you wear a pair of (double extra) incontinence panties.
GabrielleLevenkron
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2017 2:59:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/2/2017 1:44:09 AM, Willows wrote:
At 7/2/2017 1:30:34 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/2/2017 1:24:18 AM, Willows wrote:
At 7/1/2017 7:37:15 PM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:37:26 PM, Willows wrote:
At 7/1/2017 1:19:28 AM, GabrielleLevenkron wrote:
Enjoy. Goodbye.
It shows a distinct lack of intellect to quote screeds of nonsense written by someone else.

If you want to preach rubbish from a book, why not pluck up the intestinal fortitude to stand on a street corner rather than being a coward pushing someone else's distorted rubbish in a public forum?


Yeah ok moron i don't see you writing anything as close to what i have written

I could if I wanted to. In my formative years, our pre-school minders showed us how to copy and paste.

Thanks for bumping my material, idiot

"MY" material?

Are you a stand-up comedian in your night job?
And if so, who writes your material? I bet he or she would be peed off if you stood on stage and gave yourself credit for all the dark-humored one-liners full of vitriol.

In case you haven't proof-read your material before you go on stage and come up with a real pearler like the one above, I recommend that you wear a pair of (double extra) incontinence panties.

Keep bumping, moron.

People will read what i have written with my own hands. The word of God will be spread.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.