Jump to topic:

How we know evolution theory is false

illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2017 4:05:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Have you had dogs before ? have you being around dogs before ?

I have talked to friends, family, etc and not once has their dog ever turned into a duck, horse or elephant.

Yet, this is exactly what evolutionists want you to believe.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2017 4:18:21 AM
At 7/26/2017 4:05:35 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

I have talked to friends, family, etc and not once has their dog ever turned into a duck, horse or elephant.

My dog turns into a pig sometimes. Once she stole half a lasagna off the stove.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2017 5:58:21 AM
At 7/26/2017 4:18:21 AM, janesix wrote:

My pig turned into a side of bacon.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2017 11:40:41 AM

And this is exactly the sort of numb-skull view that prevents theists understanding basic science.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2017 1:16:28 PM
At 7/26/2017 5:58:21 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/26/2017 4:18:21 AM, janesix wrote:

My pig turned into a side of bacon.

bulpoop your comments are always the best keep posting missed ya recently :)
dont fart
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2017 10:18:33 PM
At 7/26/2017 11:40:41 AM, Willows wrote:

And this is exactly the sort of numb-skull view that prevents theists understanding basic science.

It's not numb skull, it's OBSERVATIONAL SCIENCE. Do we observe animals turning into different animals ? no.

Also consider a dog that gives birth to a dog, then that dog gives birth and so on and so on, you will always get dog from dog, not cat, not bird, not fish, DOG, it's Dog all the way down.

It's simple f*cking logic you stupid atheists it's UNDENIABLE, you are WITHOUT EXCUSE, but you would rather believe in the fantasy of evolution that is fish to man than admit your a sinner who deserves eternal hell fire from a loving and holy and just God from which you can only be forgiven if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

Bible science is REAL science.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2017 10:42:20 PM
At 7/26/2017 10:18:33 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

It's not numb skull, it's OBSERVATIONAL SCIENCE. Do we observe animals turning into different animals ? no.

Also consider a dog that gives birth to a dog, then that dog gives birth and so on and so on, you will always get dog from dog, not cat, not bird, not fish, DOG, it's Dog all the way down.

It's simple f*cking logic you stupid atheists it's UNDENIABLE, you are WITHOUT EXCUSE, but you would rather believe in the fantasy of evolution that is fish to man than admit your a sinner who deserves eternal hell fire from a loving and holy and just God from which you can only be forgiven if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

The Bible tells us the talking serpent turned into Satan....the ruler of the world.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2017 1:15:40 AM

Have you ever seen a blade of grass grow?
Have you ever seen the hour hand move from 1 to 2?
Have you ever seen a girl turn into a woman? (although in your case I suspect that hasn't yet happened)

No biologist has ever said that a dog has ever given birth to a duck or any other animal giving birth to another species, your reasoning is extremely naive and silly, to say the least. I think that there are many die-hard religious followers who would be cringing after reading your post.

If the concept of life changing and adapting to their environment (or the spacial concept of such a period of time) is beyond your capacity or willingness to understand then perhaps you have truly found your niche of living life in abject ignorance and absurdity.

The brain washers at your mind-control clinic (church) have certainly done their job on you and it must really be a complete brain f**k to think that "The Lord" is watching your every move and monitoring your every single thought.

By the way, there is no such thing as "Bible science", the two words are diametrically opposed, never have and never will have anything to do with each other.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2017 6:03:31 AM
At 7/27/2017 1:15:40 AM, Willows wrote:

Have you ever seen a girl turn into a woman? (although in your case I suspect that hasn't yet happened)

No biologist has ever said that a dog has ever given birth to a duck or any other animal giving birth to another species, your reasoning is extremely naive and silly, to say the least. I think that there are many die-hard religious followers who would be cringing after reading your post.

If the concept of life changing and adapting to their environment (or the spacial concept of such a period of time) is beyond your capacity or willingness to understand then perhaps you have truly found your niche of living life in abject ignorance and absurdity.

The brain washers at your mind-control clinic (church) have certainly done their job on you and it must really be a complete brain f**k to think that "The Lord" is watching your every move and monitoring your every single thought.

By the way, there is no such thing as "Bible science", the two words are diametrically opposed, never have and never will have anything to do with each other.

http://rationalwiki.org...
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2017 7:59:48 AM
At 7/27/2017 6:03:31 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

When I was a kid my mama used to teach me that if I stick my tongue in my cheek for too long, eventually my cheek will stay like that.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2017 8:04:29 AM
At 7/27/2017 7:59:48 AM, Willows wrote:

When I was a kid my mama used to teach me that if I stick my tongue in my cheek for too long, eventually my cheek will stay like that.

Was that before or after she taught you life is like a box of chocolates ?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2017 8:07:21 AM
At 7/27/2017 8:04:29 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

Gee, how many razor blades did you swallow?
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2017 8:13:59 AM
At 7/27/2017 8:07:21 AM, Willows wrote:

Lame.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2017 4:40:00 PM
At 7/27/2017 8:13:59 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 7/27/2017 8:07:21 AM, Willows wrote:

Lame.

Yep, about as lame as Forest Gump was before all those bits of metal miraculously flew off him.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.