Jump to topic:

Jesus was an atheist

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2017 5:53:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
From the scriotures and the actions and words of Jesus we can conclude Jesus was an Atheist.

Atheist definition: a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Jesus mocked the religious leaders of his time. He called them vipers and scums just like Atheist mocked the believers today.
Matthew 23:33 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Jesus called his body a temple and drove people out of the real temple of worship.
John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Matthew 21:12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

Jesus claimed he had all authority over his alien Kingdom and earth. Yet he stood idly by as the Romans destroyed the holy city and sanctuary.

He believed anybody who ate his flesh and drank his blood would have eternal life. Who needs a God if Jewish meat is kosher and gets you eternal life in the hereafter.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Jesus said he was from an alien world.
John 8:23 I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Jesus was despised like most atheists were during his time. He comforted them.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.

Jesus on the cross mocked the God of the Bible.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

Were those last words of Jesus that motivated the Pope to declare Jesus was a failure of the cross?

Pope declared:"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Jesus called God his father throughout his life. By doing this he reduced God to a rapist and the cause of his illegitimate bastard status.

He even blamed God for his alcoholism like God willed him to drink the water he turned into alcohol.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

He was not directing people to God, he was forcing believers to chose between family or him.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household."[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

But if Jesus was an atheist as scriptures suggests who went against the religious leaders of his time by denouncing their beliefs. Then why do Christians worship an atheist Jesus?
By worshipping the atheist Jesus they believe they are turning him into God by their exhaltation.

If the Pope did not remind Christians that Jesus was a failure of the cross we would be swamped by Christisns on DDO. But we find DDO is full of happy atheists who take delight in the fact that Jesus was an atheist......Harikrish.
TheChristWithin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2017 6:34:17 PM
At 10/10/2017 5:53:05 PM, Harikrish wrote:
From the scriotures and the actions and words of Jesus we can conclude Jesus was an Atheist.

Oh boy this ought to be good!

Atheist definition: a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Jesus mocked the religious leaders of his time. He called them vipers and scums just like Atheist mocked the believers today.
Matthew 23:33 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Because Jesus knew, just as is clear to me, that these organized religions are corruptions and they take away the keys because they enter not within themselves.

Jesus called his body a temple and drove people out of the real temple of worship.
John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Your body is a temple. Plug your ears, hear the OM? That's resonating in your "temple". Jesus was simply saying if they killed him, he would find a new womb in 72 hours.

Matthew 21:12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

Good for him lol. Anyways, this has a double meaning: his teachings made people realize their money is of no value. So in the mind of one who understands the teachings, the "tables" of the money changers are flipped lol. They no longer have hold on that individual.

Jesus claimed he had all authority over his alien Kingdom and earth. Yet he stood idly by as the Romans destroyed the holy city and sanctuary.

What he perceived was his light, what everyone else perceives is their own light. He was enlightened and knew how it all works; you are not, neither do you know the depth of Jesus' teachings.

He believed anybody who ate his flesh and drank his blood would have eternal life. Who needs a God if Jewish meat is kosher and gets you eternal life in the hereafter.

It's symbolic language; it's not literal. You are so literal, why be so literal? Jesus spoke in parables so that the blind would see but perceive not and the deaf would listen but hear not. Your example is precisely what Jesus was referring to; you don't have a clue.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Symbolically; they are. You just are not in the "know" of what he means because his teachings are designed to bypass people like you. He admitted that those who hear his teachings, only few standing among him would receive them and find eternal life. You are not one of them. And if you were to follow the teachings where they lead, eternal life is waiting there.

Jesus was trying to explain the concept of relativity: the world he perceives, because he was enlightened, was from "above" the world everyone else perceives. He saw things just the way they are because he had Christ consciousness. That is a perception above the listeners. His "world" was contained within him, just as your world is contained within you. This is why he told the Jews he was the light of the world, and told them individually they are a lamp and their own light. You seem to still be stuck on thinking the world you perceive is somehow outside of your self. It's all in your head because you are your own "temple".

John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

This is correct.

Right, because all of the central authorities were being called out for their nonsense, so naturally he was despised. But he was also correct.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

It's a good question; not only does it prove Jesus was not God but a mere man, but when applied to the context of the rest of the narrative, it is a key piece of information to one who is undergoing a christening. Your head is not in that game presently.

Were those last words of Jesus that motivated the Pope to declare Jesus was a failure of the cross?

Pope declared:"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Jesus correctly pointed to religious authorities as liars.

Jesus called God his father throughout his life. By doing this he reduced God to a rapist and the cause of his illegitimate bastard status.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Jesus chose the word "Father" for what it implies: one who teaches, nurtures, supports, disciplines, guides, instructs etc. That would be God if your eye is single and you perceive the whole of creation as it is happening within yourself, because technically it is. That's why Jesus said "I and the Father are one; nobody comes to the Father except through me" which is practicing the single eye/entering within yourself.

He even blamed God for his alcoholism like God willed him to drink the water he turned into alcohol.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Reading literally again I see. What you are reading is the surface; there is something much deeper there.

He was not directing people to God, he was forcing believers to chose between family or him.

Because yoga means "union" which means the whole of humanity is one family. To remain in a state of separation is to likewise continue samsara.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, a daughter against her mother,
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

All true. You can't dissolve into the whole unless you do these things. The sword is the teaching; a way out of a perpetual wandering involving suffering and death.

But if Jesus was an atheist as scriptures suggests who went against the religious leaders of his time by denouncing their beliefs. Then why do Christians worship an atheist Jesus?
By worshipping the atheist Jesus they believe they are turning him into God by their exhaltation.

Jesus was not an atheist.

But this is a great post; beautiful demonstration of your ignorance for the whole of DDO to witness, not that it wasn't already known.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2017 7:39:23 PM
At 10/10/2017 6:34:17 PM, TheChristWithin wrote:
From the scriptures and the actions and words of Jesus we can conclude Jesus was an Atheist.

Your body is a temple. Plug your ears, hear the OM? That's resonating in your "temple". Jesus was simply saying if they killed him, he would find a new womb in 72 hours.

After Jesus was crucified him. He never entered another womb.

Good for him lol. Anyways, this has a double meaning: his teachings made people realize their money is of no value. So in the mind of one who understands the teachings, the "tables" of the money changers are flipped lol. They no longer have hold on that individual.

What he perceived was his light, what everyone else perceives is their own light. He was enlightened and knew how it all works; you are not, neither do you know the depth of Jesus' teachings.

I am the biblical scholar, you are the idiot.

It's symbolic language; it's not literal. You are so literal, why be so literal? Jesus spoke in parables so that the blind would see but perceive not and the deaf would listen but hear not. Your example is precisely what Jesus was referring to; you don't have a clue.

He said it was real not symbolic. See underlined.

Symbolically; they are. You just are not in the "know" of what he means because his teachings are designed to bypass people like you. He admitted that those who hear his teachings, only few standing among him would receive them and find eternal life. You are not one of them. And if you were to follow the teachings where they lead, eternal life is waiting there.

Jesus was trying to explain the concept of relativity: the world he perceives, because he was enlightened, was from "above" the world everyone else perceives. He saw things just the way they are because he had Christ consciousness. That is a perception above the listeners. His "world" was contained within him, just as your world is contained within you. This is why he told the Jews he was the light of the world, and told them individually they are a lamp and their own light. You seem to still be stuck on thinking the world you perceive is somehow outside of your self. It's all in your head because you are your own "temple".

Einstein credited for theory of relativity not Jesus. Duh!

Right, because all of the central authorities were being called out for their nonsense, so naturally he was despised. But he was also correct.

It's a good question; not only does it prove Jesus was not God but a mere man, but when applied to the context of the rest of the narrative, it is a key piece of information to one who is undergoing a christening. Your head is not in that game presently.

Jesus correctly pointed to religious authorities as liars.

Pope is pointing to Jesus as the liar. Learn to read.

. Jesus chose the word "Father" for what it implies: one who teaches, nurtures, supports, disciplines, guides, instructs etc. That would be God if your eye is single and you perceive the whole of creation as it is happening within yourself, because technically it is. That's why Jesus said "I and the Father are one; nobody comes to the Father except through me" which is practicing the single eye/entering within yourself.

Reading literally again I see. What you are reading is the surface; there is something much deeper there.

Because yoga means "union" which means the whole of humanity is one family. To remain in a state of separation is to likewise continue samsara.

35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"

All true. You can't dissolve into the whole unless you do these things. The sword is the teaching; a way out of a perpetual wandering involving suffering and death.

Your comments expose your scriptural ignorance.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2017 8:58:20 PM
From the scriotures and the actions and words of Jesus we can conclude Jesus was an Atheist...

I really hope people read Bible personally. Then there is small change that they don"t believe all lies the enemies of God and Jesus write.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2017 9:02:33 PM

If the Pope did not remind Christians that Jesus was a failure of the cross we would be swamped by Christisns on DDO. But we find DDO is full of happy atheists who take delight in the fact that Jesus was an atheist......Harikrish.

You can almost hear the incoming flame war.
"Hate begets hate"
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2017 10:51:14 PM

Gee-ziz bloody Christ!

I'm not defending Christianity nor the existence of a religious charlatan but your fundamental argument is so pee-weak it's not funny.

Knocking all existing religions in favour of a new belief is not atheism from whatever distorted viewpoint you care to take.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2017 11:29:43 PM
At 10/10/2017 10:51:14 PM, Willows wrote:

Gee-ziz bloody Christ!

I'm not defending Christianity nor the existence of a religious charlatan but your fundamental argument is so pee-weak it's not funny.

Knocking all existing religions in favour of a new belief is not atheism from whatever distorted viewpoint you care to take.

+10 for a change, but now that you said so, how do you consider Jesus a "charlatan" and by what measure? I bet you can't think of a single Theistic teacher more than you would like Jesus...show me why you consider Jesus that out of all things.
missmedic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2017 4:45:07 AM

The very idea that God might be an atheist seems, at first glance, to be preposterous. But it is in fact, a necessary consequence of this line of thought. If there is no higher being than God, then there is no one else God could believe in and this makes him an atheist, at least by default, if not by intention.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2017 8:05:07 AM
At 10/10/2017 11:29:43 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Gee-ziz bloody Christ!

+10 for a change, but now that you said so, how do you consider Jesus a "charlatan" and by what measure? I bet you can't think of a single Theistic teacher more than you would like Jesus...show me why you consider Jesus that out of all things.

Whether it be Jim Jones, David Koresh or Jesus Christ, anyone who goes around stirring up a cult following by proclaiming himself to be the son of God, is a charlatan.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2017 4:20:15 PM
From the scriptures and the actions and words of Jesus we can conclude Jesus was an Atheist.

Gee-ziz bloody Christ!

Jesus went against the religious establishment. That is what atheists do.

Jesus took the dependence of God away from the believers and asked them to follow him instead. That is how atheists divide and conquer.

The Jehovah's Witnesses are trying to lead believers back to Jehovah. Christian believe Jesus is the only way.

Jesus was a moral teacher like Buddha who preceded Jesus by several hundred years. Buddha too discouraged the worship of deities.

Kissing the feet of his disciples was done to mock God. Mocking God is what atheists do.

Jesus was an atheists. Atheists win when Christians try to make Jesus into God because the scriptures tell us that was impossible then just as it is impossible today.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2017 4:39:03 PM
At 10/11/2017 4:45:07 AM, missmedic wrote:

The very idea that God might be an atheist seems, at first glance, to be preposterous. But it is in fact, a necessary consequence of this line of thought. If there is no higher being than God, then there is no one else God could believe in and this makes him an atheist, at least by default, if not by intention.

Very true, God too is paradoxically an atheist.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2017 4:44:10 PM
At 10/11/2017 4:39:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Ah, but is God a person?
Anonymous
10/11/2017 5:01:01 PM

Gee-ziz bloody Christ!

Although I think, technically, unless you believe in all possible gods, you could be considered an "atheist" by the people who believe in the one(s) that you reject (or lack belief in).
Anonymous
10/11/2017 5:05:46 PM
At 10/11/2017 4:44:10 PM, keithprosser wrote:

Ah, but is God a person?

Just a stranger on a bus...

http://www.youtube.com...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2017 5:14:22 PM
At 10/11/2017 4:44:10 PM, keithprosser wrote:

Ah, but is God a person?

God created Adam in his image. Jesus said if you saw him you saw the father. That personifies God.
Anonymous
10/11/2017 5:17:23 PM

"Look god, you're never going to get anywhere with that kind of attitude."

"You've got to BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!"
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2017 7:04:54 PM
At 10/11/2017 5:17:23 PM, 3RU7AL wrote:

"Look god, you're never going to get anywhere with that kind of attitude."

"You've got to BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!"

You will be more effective kneeling down and suggesting that in a prayer. Posting it on DDO reads like you are mocking God.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2017 9:36:37 PM
A Christian Atheist movement is underway.

"Christian atheism is a form of Cultural Christianity and a system of ethics which draws its beliefs and practices from the life and teachings of Jesus Christ, as recorded in the Gospels of the New Testament and other sources, while rejecting the supernatural claims of Christianity at large. Christian Atheism takes many forms - some Christian Atheists take a theological position, in which the belief in the transcendent or interventionist God is rejected or absent in favor of finding God totally in the world (Thomas J. J. Altizer), while others follow Jesus in a godless world (William Hamilton). Hamilton's Christian atheism is similar to Jesuism.

Although Jesus is still a central feature of Christian atheism, Hamilton said that to the Christian atheist, Jesus is not really the foundation of faith; instead, he is a "place to be, a standpoint".[5] Christian atheists look to Jesus as an example of what a Christian should be, but they do not see him as God.

Hamilton wrote that following Jesus means being "alongside the neighbor, being for him",[5] and that to follow Jesus means to be human, to help other humans, and to further humankind."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2017 12:05:55 AM
At 10/11/2017 4:20:15 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Gee-ziz bloody Christ!

He was despised and rejected because he was religious.

The same goes in modern times. Religious people are despised and rejected by mankind.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2017 12:32:28 AM
At 10/11/2017 5:01:01 PM, 3RU7AL wrote:

Gee-ziz bloody Christ!

Although I think, technically, unless you believe in all possible gods, you could be considered an "atheist" by the people who believe in the one(s) that you reject (or lack belief in).

Yeah, I have heard that from hard-lined theists before. I feel a new thread coming on.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2017 9:23:55 AM
At 10/12/2017 12:32:28 AM, Willows wrote:

Gee-ziz bloody Christ!

Yeah, I have heard that from hard-lined theists before. I feel a new thread coming on.

The Roman considered Chrsitians atheists forthat very reason. I love debates about the definition if 'atheist' etc. I don't love them much I love as debates about objective morality, but of the half dozen things we debate on DDO, those two are my favourites.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2017 9:40:15 AM
At 10/12/2017 9:23:55 AM, keithprosser wrote:
At 10/12/2017 12:32:28 AM, Willows wrote:

Gee-ziz bloody Christ!

The Roman considered Chrsitians atheists forthat very reason. I love debates about the definition if 'atheist' etc. I don't love them much I love as debates about objective morality, but of the half dozen things we debate on DDO, those two are my favourites.
Well, it's your lucky day bro.
http://www.debate.org...
rnjs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2017 11:58:46 AM

Whether it be Jim Jones, David Koresh or Jesus Christ, anyone who goes around stirring up a cult following by proclaiming himself to be the son of God, is a charlatan.

Unless, of course he actually is the son of God, in which case his followers would not be a cult.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2017 12:00:56 PM
At 10/12/2017 11:58:46 AM, rnjs wrote:

Unless, of course he actually is the son of God, in which case his followers would not be a cult.

And that "of course", being purely hypothetical.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2017 12:48:30 PM
At 10/12/2017 12:05:55 AM, Willows wrote:

Gee-ziz bloody Christ!

The same goes in modern times. Religious people are despised and rejected by mankind.

2 billion christians, 1.6 billion Muslims and 1 billion Hindus, 500 million Buddhist. 300 million other religious groups. Atheists are the minority. Jesus went against the religious establishment just as atheist for today to put an end to religious zombies.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2017 1:28:21 PM
At 10/12/2017 12:48:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Gee-ziz bloody Christ!

2 billion christians, 1.6 billion Muslims and 1 billion Hindus, 500 million Buddhist. 300 million other religious groups. Atheists are the minority. Jesus went against the religious establishment just as atheist for today to put an end to religious zombies.
And except for the atheists each religious group despises and rejects all the others.
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2017 1:46:10 PM

Ok.... so, i don't ever mock posts.......

But this is way too far.

You are an idiot.

We need the weekly stupid back.......
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2017 2:31:40 PM
At 10/12/2017 1:28:21 PM, Willows wrote:
At 10/12/2017 12:48:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Gee-ziz bloody Christ!

2 billion christians, 1.6 billion Muslims and 1 billion Hindus, 500 million Buddhist. 300 million other religious groups. Atheists are the minority. Jesus went against the religious establishment just as atheist do today to put an end to religious zombies.
And except for the atheists each religious group despises and rejects all the others.
Very true, they have to be saved from themselves. if Jesus wasn't crucified prematurely he might have explained his atheist position better. Nevertheless, DDO is full of happy atheists who take delight in the fact that Jesus was an atheist......Harikrish.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2017 2:57:48 PM
At 10/12/2017 1:46:10 PM, Perussi wrote:
From the Scriptures and the actions and words of Jesus we can conclude Jesus was an Atheist.

Jesus mocked the religious leaders of his time. He called them vipers and scums just like Atheist mock the believers today.

Ok.... so, i don't ever mock posts.......

But this is way too far.

You are an idiot.

We need the weekly stupid back.......

You can challenge my conclusions which I back with scriptures. I am not the only Biblical scholar that applies textual criticism, historicity and archeological discoveries to present scriptures in a scholarly way that equal or match my peers.

How an atheist Jesus became God?

New York Times bestselling author and Bible expert Bart Ehrman reveals how Jesus"s divinity became dogma in the first few centuries of the early church.
The claim at the heart of the Christian faith is that Jesus of Nazareth was, and is, God. But this is not what the original disciples believed during Jesus"s lifetime"and it is not what Jesus claimed about himself. How Jesus Became God tells the story of an idea that shaped Christianity, and of the evolution of a belief that looked very different in the fourth century than it did in the first.
A master explainer of Christian history, texts, and traditions, Ehrman reveals how an apocalyptic prophet from the backwaters of rural Galilee crucified for crimes against the state came to be thought of as equal with the one God Almighty, Creator of all things. But how did he move from being a Jewish prophet to being God? In a book that took eight years to research and write, Ehrman sketches Jesus"s transformation from a human prophet to the Son of God exalted to divine status at his resurrection. Only when some of Jesus"s followers had visions of him after his death"alive again"did anyone come to think that he, the prophet from Galilee, had become God. And what they meant by that was not at all what people mean today.
Written for secular historians of religion and believers alike, How Jesus Became God will engage anyone interested in the historical developments that led to the affirmation at the heart of Christianity: the atheist Jesus was, and is, God. Ironic!!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2017 1:52:46 PM
If Jesus were to return and begin making wine from water: Would atheist drink it and call him God?

I think atheists would turn Jesus in to the authorities. Atheists are not for compromising on wine or other high standards they live by.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.