Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 7:54:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2017 7:37:46 PM, theMadJW wrote:
PS- Not 'Three'.

I'd say John might be the best bloke to ask this question to.

Imagine if there was only one true God ,
And it's the God that you go by .
Now
Fake people made religious groups before yours right ?
And the way they did it was .
A God , A human God, A holy book , a funny shaped clubhouse.
Then your God , the one true God came to be and he sets up your religious group .
The one true religious group.
And it goes .
A God , A human God , A holy book , and a funny shaped clubhouse.

A mere coincidence ?

To believe in God you must lie to yourself .
This is one of them lies you have to tell yourself.
I thinkyou need 5 lies to yourself to believe in a God from a religious group.
It must hurt.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 7:55:32 PM
PS- Not 'Three'.

Is he the god who got the end of the world prediction wrong several times?

That guy is a joker.
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 9:47:26 PM
PS- Not 'Three'.

So, you two only focus on men?
And divert?

How...churchy
Question Everything! https://themadjw.weebly.com...
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 10:24:42 PM
The one true God, is he who sits in the throne of the MOST HIGH to have developed within the creation, THE supreme Personality of Godhead to have developed within the eternal LOGOS.

The man Jesus, who is the compilation of all the righteous spirits, who had paid the blood price for sin, who were judged and separated from the unrighteous dead and gathered to the living evolving spirit of 'The Son of Man,' within the bosom of Abraham: Over those righteous spirits the second death, which is that of the spirit/mind, had no power.

In John 14: 30, Jesus says to his disciples, "I cannot talk to you much longer for (DEATH) the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me, but the world must know I love the Father; that is why I do everything as he commands me."

Jesus our brother, was resurrected on the first day after the weekly Sabbath that followed the Passover, which is the festival of "First Fruits," and Jesus, the compilation of all the righteous spirits over whom death had no more power, who had died and were judged and separated from the unrighteous dead, and had entered into rest in the bosom of Abraham, was the First Fruits to be harvested from the body of mankind.

The first of many brothers and sisters to be born the children of God, not by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor by the will of man, but like our brother Jesus, who was filled with the spirit of the Lord, THE SON OF MAN, the MOST HIGH in the creation, that descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my son, TODAY I have become your Father."

The brothers and sisters, like their brother Jesus, are to be conformed to the glorious image of God's only begotten Son, "The Son of Man," who pays the penalty for the sins of the body=mankind in which he develops.

It was He, who said in the Holy Scriptures, "And now I will summons the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved My holy name (Who I Am=JHWH,) and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour. And they shall be resplendent for times without number."

Jesus who has won the victory over the Ruler of this world, and who now sits in our Fathers throne of Godhead to the creation, in Revelation 3: 21, says; "To those who win the victory I will give the right to sit beside me on my throne, just as I have been victorious and now sit beside the Father in his throne."

First, "MAN" (man 'enosh') in English, mortal human beings) was created a little lower than the angels, then he is crowned with glory and all creation is placed beneath his feet. All creation is placed beneath the feet of MAN (man 'enosh) in English, mortal human beings) WHO IS CROWNED WITH GLORY, we have not yet seen this happen.

But we have seen Jesus, the first born from the dead, who has won the victory and was given divine glory by our heavenly Father and saviour, and now sits in His heavenly throne of Godhead: and who, in Revelation 3: 21; invites they; who win the victory also, to sit with him in our Father's throne of Godhead within the creation. And all creation Visible and invisible, which, as Paul states, includes even the angels, will bow at their feet.

Acts 3: 13; "For the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our ancestors, has given divine glory to his servant Jesus."

1st Corinthians 15: 45-46; There is of course, a physical body, so there has to be a spiritual body. For the scripture says, "The first man, Adam, was created a living being;" but the last Adam is a life giving spirit. It is not the spiritual that comes first, but the physical, and then the spiritual.

When Paul was blinded by the brilliant light on the road to Damascus, from which light came a voice that said; "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me," Who are you Lord, the blind Saul asked, "I am Jesus of Nazareth," came the reply.

As the righteous have borne the image of the first Adam, so too shall they bear the image of Jesus of Nazareth, who appeared to Saul/Paul on the road to Damascus.
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 11:49:40 PM
Mixture of fact with coprolite.

Gentorev: THE supreme Personality of Godhead to have developed within the eternal LOGOS.

Mad: No such THING as a "Godhead". God has no head, and has no fellow Equals.
And his 'Logos', His "WORD" had a beginning.

Gentorev: The man Jesus, who is the compilation of all the righteous spirits

Mad: Utter imagination.

Gentorev: who were judged and separated from the unrighteous dead and gathered to the living evolving spirit of 'The Son of Man,' within the bosom of Abraham: Over those righteous spirits the second death, which is that of the spirit/mind, had no power.

Mad: More Utter Imagination.

Gentorev:: In John 14: 30, Jesus says to his disciples, "I cannot talk to you much longer for (DEATH) the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me, but the world must know I love the Father; that is why I do everything as he commands me."

Mad: Death is not a being; you took Thor Raganork too seriously!

Gentorev: Jesus, the compilation of all the righteous spirits over whom death had no more power, who had died and were judged and separated from the unrighteous dead, and had entered into rest in the bosom of Abraham...

Mad: Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!

Gentorev: Jesus, who was the MOST HIGH in the creation, that descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my son, TODAY I have become your Father."

Mad: One God did not send another God to descend on still ANOTHER God.

Gentorev: It was He, who said in the Holy Scriptures, "And now I will summons the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved My holy name (Who I Am=JHWH,) and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour. And they shall be resplendent for times without number."

Mad: The only thing true in THAT was God's Name, and even THAT had the vowels removed...

Gentorev: who now sits in our Fathers throne of Godhead

YoursTrue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 1:32:21 AM
At 11/23/2017 7:54:54 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
PS- Not 'Three'.

I'd say John might be the best bloke to ask this question to.

Imagine if there was only one true God ,
And it's the God that you go by .
Now
Fake people made religious groups before yours right ?
And the way they did it was .
A God , A human God, A holy book , a funny shaped clubhouse.
Then your God , the one true God came to be and he sets up your religious group .
The one true religious group.
And it goes .
A God , A human God , A holy book , and a funny shaped clubhouse.

A mere coincidence ?

To believe in God you must lie to yourself .
This is one of them lies you have to tell yourself.
I thinkyou need 5 lies to yourself to believe in a God from a religious group.
It must hurt.

I don't think that is true, that to believe in God you must lie to yourself. There are just some things that don't seem true to me, such as the universe just making itself. That doesn't seem real to me. As it has been said in better ways than myself, some things just seem realer than others.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 2:01:11 AM
At 11/23/2017 11:49:40 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Mixture of fact with coprolite.

Gentorev: THE supreme Personality of Godhead to have developed within the eternal LOGOS.

Mad: No such THING as a "Godhead". God has no head, and has no fellow Equals.
And his 'Logos', His "WORD" had a beginning.

Gentorev: The man Jesus, who is the compilation of all the righteous spirits

Mad: Utter imagination.

Gentorev: who were judged and separated from the unrighteous dead and gathered to the living evolving spirit of 'The Son of Man,' within the bosom of Abraham: Over those righteous spirits the second death, which is that of the spirit/mind, had no power.

Mad: More Utter Imagination.

Gentorev:: In John 14: 30, Jesus says to his disciples, "I cannot talk to you much longer for (DEATH) the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me, but the world must know I love the Father; that is why I do everything as he commands me."

Mad: Death is not a being; you took Thor Raganork too seriously!

Gentorev: Jesus, the compilation of all the righteous spirits over whom death had no more power, who had died and were judged and separated from the unrighteous dead, and had entered into rest in the bosom of Abraham...

Gentorev: Jesus, who was the MOST HIGH in the creation, that descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my son, TODAY I have become your Father."

Mad: One God did not send another God to descend on still ANOTHER God.

Gentorev: It was He, who said in the Holy Scriptures, "And now I will summons the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved My holy name (Who I Am=JHWH,) and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour. And they shall be resplendent for times without number."

Mad: The only thing true in THAT was God's Name, and even THAT had the vowels removed...

Gentorev: who now sits in our Fathers throne of Godhead

The only name that can offer you salvation and eternal life is Jesus, not Jehovah, not Michael. Jehovah is not even mentioned as the name that leads one to salvation or forgiveness from sin.
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12)

"The apostles" preaching focused on the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus. Peter, speaking to the Sanhedrin, clearly proclaimed Jesus as the only way to heaven: "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12). Paul, speaking to the synagogue in Antioch, singled out Jesus as the Savior: "I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin" (Acts 13:38"39). John, writing to the church at large, specifies the name of Christ as the basis of our forgiveness: "I am writing to you, dear children, because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name" (1 John 2:12). No one but Jesus can forgive sin."

Do not be fooled that any other name other than Jesus can offer you salvation or forgiveness from sin. The name Jehovah is not found in the original Hebrew and Greek bibles. It is a meaningless name in the English language. The word used was YHWH and Yahweh which is a proper name, of deity Yahweh, the proper name of the God of Israel and God of the bible.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 2:46:00 AM
PS- Not 'Three'.
All gods are the creation of men.
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 2:17:36 PM
The only name that can offer you salvation and eternal life is Jesus, not Jehovah, not Michael. Jehovah is not even mentioned as the name that leads one to salvation or forgiveness from sin.
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12)

Jesus means "Jehovah is Salvation" or "Salvation of Jehovah"
Jehovah is the One (not Three) who GAVE us this Savior, thus-

Rev 7:10-And they were shouting with a great roar,
"Salvation comes from our God who sits on the throne
and from the Lamb!"
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 2:18:19 PM
At 11/24/2017 2:46:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
PS- Not 'Three'.

And Man is the Creation of God.....
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 2:32:54 PM
Now- back to the Topic!

Just WHO is the ONE (not three) that Jesus himself said is the ONLY true God?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 2:35:57 PM
At 11/24/2017 2:17:36 PM, theMadJW wrote:

and from the Lamb!"

The book of revelation was written by John. It was revealed to John that jesus was also God because Jesus was the Word who became flesh to dwell with man.

John 1

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

John 5:22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

The path to your salvation is Jesus. The only name that can offer you salvation and eternal life is Jesus, not Jehovah, not Michael. Jehovah is not even mentioned as the name that leads one to salvation or forgiveness from sin.
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 2:44:26 PM
At 11/24/2017 2:35:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:

and from the Lamb!"

The book of revelation was written by John. It was revealed to John that jesus was also God because Jesus was the Word who became flesh to dwell with man.

John 1

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

John 5:22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

The path to your salvation is Jesus. The only name that can offer you salvation and eternal life is Jesus, not Jehovah, not Michael. Jehovah is not even mentioned as the name that leads one to salvation or forgiveness from sin.

Notice how they ignore any facts presented- and march on?
Tell us, Triune Polytheist, how God sent another God and gave him all power and authority.

Pretty please?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 7:28:06 PM
At 11/23/2017 9:47:26 PM, theMadJW wrote:

PS- Not 'Three'.

So, you two only focus on men?
And divert?

No diversion here. You just can't answer.

How...churchy

That is not an argument no matter how popular it is in your JW circle of cultish morons.

Notice how you ignore any facts presented- and march on?

Your cult has been spreading lies for years and then calling them "mistakes". They are lies.

Now you can march on so you can accuse others of marching on. Hypocrite.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 3:19:34 AM
At 11/24/2017 2:18:19 PM, theMadJW wrote:
At 11/24/2017 2:46:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
PS- Not 'Three'.

And Man is the Creation of God.....
Thinking is tough for you godists but impossible for hoovians.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 4:08:43 PM
At 11/25/2017 4:07:46 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Are there only atheists here?

No, there is also a lying coward here. YOU.
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 10:01:37 PM
Prov 12:13- An evil man is ensnared by the transgression of his lips,
but the righteous escapes from trouble.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 3:57:44 AM
At 11/25/2017 10:01:37 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Prov 12:13- An evil man is ensnared by the transgression of his lips,
but the righteous escapes from trouble.

1. There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
D.Adams
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:03:17 AM
Prov 16:5 -Every one who is arrogant is an abomination to Jehovah:
be assured, he will not go unpunished.
YoursTrue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:22:29 AM

and from the Lamb!"

John 1

The Word Became Flesh

The problem with that is that it must be taken out of context to believe that all a person has to do is say, "Jesus, Jesus," and they are saved. Anyway, Jesus is pronounced differently in different languages.
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:25:39 AM
At 11/26/2017 4:22:29 AM, YoursTrue wrote:

and from the Lamb!"

John 1

The Word Became Flesh

The problem with that is that it must be taken out of context to believe that all a person has to do is say, "Jesus, Jesus," and they are saved. Anyway, Jesus is pronounced differently in different languages.

At LAST! Truth once again! Bravo, YT!
YoursTrue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 5:11:39 AM
SOMETIMES the truth is hard to detect. Meaning that touchstone. Or when one tests for gold. When closely examined, the truth comes to the fore.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 5:48:53 AM
At 11/26/2017 4:03:17 AM, theMadJW wrote:
Prov 16:5 -Every one who is arrogant is an abomination to Jehovah:
be assured, he will not go unpunished.

The poor frightened little hoovians have so many boogeymen they are indoctrinated to be afraid of and the little dears think they should scare real people too.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 5:51:48 AM
At 11/26/2017 5:11:39 AM, YoursTrue wrote:
SOMETIMES the truth is hard to detect. Meaning that touchstone. Or when one tests for gold. When closely examined, the truth comes to the fore.
Most godists don't look to detect the truth, if they were interested they wouldn't bother reading the bible.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.