Total Posts:165|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Are the 'Dead' really LIVING?

theMadJW
Posts: 607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?
Question Everything! https://themadjw.weebly.com...
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 7:03:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

Jehovah is the God of the living, not the dead. If anyone be in Christ, though he die, yet shall he live.

I believe God, not some lying cult.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 8:35:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/24/2017 7:03:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

Jehovah is the God of the living, not the dead. If anyone be in Christ, though he die, yet shall he live.

I believe God, not some lying cult.
And What method of communication to you do this with. ?
KwLm
Posts: 1,690
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 10:11:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/24/2017 7:03:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

Jehovah is the God of the living, not the dead. If anyone be in Christ, though he die, yet shall he live.

I believe God, not some lying cult.

You don't believe in a lying cult but you believe in a book of lies?
"Plus every unfortunate and bad things happens to us in reality are good for us" --- Abeer
graceofgod
Posts: 10,088
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 10:25:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

well there not in a soul sleep that is for sure..
theMadJW
Posts: 607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 1:45:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The endless spin.
God even SPELLED IT OUT so that there could BE no misunderstanding: he said they would RETURN to the ground he formed them from.

Religion- including Churchianity- teaches the EXACT OPPOSITE!
Question Everything! https://themadjw.weebly.com...
Casten
Posts: 2,515
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 2:07:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
So you... what, think that the spiritual immortality Christ promised was a biblical lie? That even saved Christians perish, finito, no afterlife?
Bummed about the low activity and abandonment of DDO? You can always try us on DART: https://www.debateart.com...
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 3:32:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
That's a lie
God said they WOULD.
That's a lie
World Religion sides with Satan.
That's a lie
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!
That's a lie

What do YOU believe?
That you are either terminally stupid or a pathological liar.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 6:36:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/24/2017 10:11:00 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/24/2017 7:03:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

Jehovah is the God of the living, not the dead. If anyone be in Christ, though he die, yet shall he live.

I believe God, not some lying cult.

You don't believe in a lying cult but you believe in a book of lies?

While you may be convinced the Bible is a book of lies, your belief doesn't make it true. No matter what you learned at atheist camp.

Argue your points, don't simply assume they are true. That is the path of the lazy and the stupid.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 6:45:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/24/2017 8:35:19 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 11/24/2017 7:03:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

Jehovah is the God of the living, not the dead. If anyone be in Christ, though he die, yet shall he live.

I believe God, not some lying cult.

And What method of communication to you do this with. ?

Does it matter? A person who is less concerned with the content of the communication than the medium is suspiciously troll-like.

But really, I said nothing about communication. I was asked for what I believed, and I stated it.

I think you have allowed you troll knee-jerk reflex run away with you.

So now, you can ask what or why I believe what I do, or you can tell us what the "this" in your question refers. We must be careful of atheists with articles.

Very slippery.
KwLm
Posts: 1,690
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 7:44:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2017 6:36:56 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/24/2017 10:11:00 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/24/2017 7:03:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

Jehovah is the God of the living, not the dead. If anyone be in Christ, though he die, yet shall he live.

I believe God, not some lying cult.

You don't believe in a lying cult but you believe in a book of lies?

While you may be convinced the Bible is a book of lies, your belief doesn't make it true. No matter what you learned at atheist camp.

Argue your points, don't simply assume they are true. That is the path of the lazy and the stupid.

No, my belief doesn't make it true, it being true makes it true. All religions are false, and anyone that believes the bible to be true, are unfortunately brainwashed.
"Plus every unfortunate and bad things happens to us in reality are good for us" --- Abeer
Yongy
Posts: 1,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 8:10:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

When you die you cease to be.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 8:32:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/24/2017 7:03:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

Jehovah is the God of the living, not the dead. If anyone be in Christ, though he die, yet shall he live.

I believe God, not some lying cult.
Contradicting yourself now, I see.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 9:09:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2017 7:44:32 AM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/25/2017 6:36:56 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/24/2017 10:11:00 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/24/2017 7:03:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

Jehovah is the God of the living, not the dead. If anyone be in Christ, though he die, yet shall he live.

I believe God, not some lying cult.

You don't believe in a lying cult but you believe in a book of lies?

While you may be convinced the Bible is a book of lies, your belief doesn't make it true. No matter what you learned at atheist camp.

Argue your points, don't simply assume they are true. That is the path of the lazy and the stupid.

No, my belief doesn't make it true, it being true makes it true. All religions are false, and anyone that believes the bible to be true, are unfortunately brainwashed.

But this is still just your opinion. You are at a debate site, we didn't come here to hear you tell us what you think. If your belief doesn't make it true, what does? other than your faith?
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 9:12:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2017 8:32:27 AM, Willows wrote:
At 11/24/2017 7:03:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

Jehovah is the God of the living, not the dead. If anyone be in Christ, though he die, yet shall he live.

I believe God, not some lying cult.
Contradicting yourself now, I see.

Hey troll. How have you been?

You think I'm contradicting myself because you stupidly think I'm using your moron definitions. I'm not.
KwLm
Posts: 1,690
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 9:36:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2017 9:09:44 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 7:44:32 AM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/25/2017 6:36:56 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/24/2017 10:11:00 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/24/2017 7:03:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

Jehovah is the God of the living, not the dead. If anyone be in Christ, though he die, yet shall he live.

I believe God, not some lying cult.

You don't believe in a lying cult but you believe in a book of lies?

While you may be convinced the Bible is a book of lies, your belief doesn't make it true. No matter what you learned at atheist camp.

Argue your points, don't simply assume they are true. That is the path of the lazy and the stupid.

No, my belief doesn't make it true, it being true makes it true. All religions are false, and anyone that believes the bible to be true, are unfortunately brainwashed.

But this is still just your opinion. You are at a debate site, we didn't come here to hear you tell us what you think. If your belief doesn't make it true, what does? other than your faith?

Ah, I see, so it's ok for theists to make outrageous claims with nothing to back them up, but I or another atheist makes a statement, it's wrong or not true because you say so? oh how dare I say something and not have proof, you got proof that the god character is real? no? didn't think so...
"Plus every unfortunate and bad things happens to us in reality are good for us" --- Abeer
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 9:52:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2017 9:36:08 AM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:09:44 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

Jehovah is the God of the living, not the dead. If anyone be in Christ, though he die, yet shall he live.

I believe God, not some lying cult.

You don't believe in a lying cult but you believe in a book of lies?

While you may be convinced the Bible is a book of lies, your belief doesn't make it true. No matter what you learned at atheist camp.

Argue your points, don't simply assume they are true. That is the path of the lazy and the stupid.

No, my belief doesn't make it true, it being true makes it true. All religions are false, and anyone that believes the bible to be true, are unfortunately brainwashed.

But this is still just your opinion. You are at a debate site, we didn't come here to hear you tell us what you think. If your belief doesn't make it true, what does? other than your faith?

Ah, I see, so it's ok for theists to make outrageous claims with nothing to back them up, but I or another atheist makes a statement, it's wrong or not true because you say so?

Lol. If you think you are entitled to state opinions and have me take it as fact, you are more deluded than a JW convert.

....oh how dare I say something and not have proof, you got proof that the god character is real? no? didn't think so...

So, you have no logic, only faith. I think when a person believes based on emotion, logic will not convince them. I have only logic. That puts you beyond me.

If ever you address me again, please remember you are debating me, not some nebulous theist. You will not get a pass because some theists say something somewhere else.

Support your claim here or it gets tossed for the unsupported opinion it is.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 9:55:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2017 9:12:27 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 8:32:27 AM, Willows wrote:
At 11/24/2017 7:03:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

Jehovah is the God of the living, not the dead. If anyone be in Christ, though he die, yet shall he live.

I believe God, not some lying cult.
Contradicting yourself now, I see.

Hey troll. How have you been?

You think I'm contradicting myself because you stupidly think I'm using your moron definitions. I'm not.
We all know that your definition of moron can be found in your mirror, poor thang.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 10:02:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2017 9:52:42 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:36:08 AM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:09:44 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

Jehovah is the God of the living, not the dead. If anyone be in Christ, though he die, yet shall he live.

I believe God, not some lying cult.

You don't believe in a lying cult but you believe in a book of lies?

While you may be convinced the Bible is a book of lies, your belief doesn't make it true. No matter what you learned at atheist camp.

Argue your points, don't simply assume they are true. That is the path of the lazy and the stupid.

No, my belief doesn't make it true, it being true makes it true. All religions are false, and anyone that believes the bible to be true, are unfortunately brainwashed.

But this is still just your opinion. You are at a debate site, we didn't come here to hear you tell us what you think. If your belief doesn't make it true, what does? other than your faith?

Ah, I see, so it's ok for theists to make outrageous claims with nothing to back them up, but I or another atheist makes a statement, it's wrong or not true because you say so?

Lol. If you think you are entitled to state opinions and have me take it as fact, you are more deluded than a JW convert.

....oh how dare I say something and not have proof, you got proof that the god character is real? no? didn't think so...

So, you have no logic, only faith. I think when a person believes based on emotion, logic will not convince them. I have only logic. That puts you beyond me.
Tell us how you went about logically examining the claims made by primitive hominids that the gods they invented actually exist. You won't and can't because you didn't.
Gods are the product of ignorance and fear not logic.

If ever you address me again, please remember you are debating me, not some nebulous theist. You will not get a pass because some theists say something somewhere else.
It's OK we all know that you aren't capable of even defending your own nonsense.

Support your claim here or it gets tossed for the unsupported opinion it is.
Look in the mirror................................it's thang.
keithprosser
Posts: 8,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 10:16:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2017 9:36:08 AM, KwLm wrote:

Ah, I see, so it's ok for theists to make outrageous claims with nothing to back them up, but I or another atheist makes a statement, it's wrong or not true because you say so? oh how dare I say something and not have proof, you got proof that the god character is real? no? didn't think so...

I find it hard to know what to say about issues of pure theology. It's like asking if Biggles was gay. One answer is 'Biggles doesn't exist' the other is to treat it is an an exercise in abstract literary analysis.

On latter front, I'd say the writer of Genesis didn't believe in post-death existence - that came into Judaism much later. It was several hundred years later still that the issue of whether the non-Christian characters of the OT went to heaven or not cropped up but there was nothing explicit about it in the text, hence endless disputes and differences of opinions.

I'd say the case for their exclusion from heaven was marginally stronger, but that's only because of certain turns of phrase that aren't specifically about the matter happened to get written dow acertain way. Catholics - who rely less on the text - disagree and place adam and eve in Paradise. Other deniominations are split or are non-commital.
theMadJW
Posts: 607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 3:23:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2017 2:07:06 AM, Casten wrote:
So you... what, think that the spiritual immortality Christ promised was a biblical lie? That even saved Christians perish, finito, no afterlife?

Living Forever isn't necessarily "immortality'.
And there is NO SUCH THING as the 'immortal soul'.
Even JESUS died, contrary to Churchianity, of course!
Question Everything! https://themadjw.weebly.com...
theMadJW
Posts: 607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 3:24:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2017 3:32:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
That's a lie
God said they WOULD.
That's a lie
World Religion sides with Satan.
That's a lie
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!
That's a lie

What do YOU believe?
That you are either terminally stupid or a pathological liar.

Just what Bible have YOU been reading, Bull?
Question Everything! https://themadjw.weebly.com...
theMadJW
Posts: 607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 3:26:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
No, my belief doesn't make it true, it being true makes it true. All religions are false, and anyone that believes the bible to be true, are unfortunately brainwashed.

What 'facts' lead you to such a conclusion?
Have you EVER read the Bible thru, and studied its background?
Question Everything! https://themadjw.weebly.com...
theMadJW
Posts: 607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 3:27:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2017 9:55:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:12:27 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 8:32:27 AM, Willows wrote:
At 11/24/2017 7:03:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

Jehovah is the God of the living, not the dead. If anyone be in Christ, though he die, yet shall he live.

I believe God, not some lying cult.
Contradicting yourself now, I see.

Hey troll. How have you been?

You think I'm contradicting myself because you stupidly think I'm using your moron definitions. I'm not.
We all know that your definition of moron can be found in your mirror, poor thang.

My, how churchy
Question Everything! https://themadjw.weebly.com...
theMadJW
Posts: 607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 3:29:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/24/2017 7:03:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

Jehovah is the God of the living, not the dead. If anyone be in Christ, though he die, yet shall he live.

I believe God, not some lying cult.

I was just going to ignore you, since so Pompous and Deceitful- but you use God's name!

WHY?
Question Everything! https://themadjw.weebly.com...
theMadJW
Posts: 607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 3:30:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2017 8:10:17 AM, Yongy wrote:
At 11/24/2017 5:19:48 PM, theMadJW wrote:
Satan told Eve she would NOT Die.
God said they WOULD.
World Religion sides with Satan.
So does Churchianity which even claims they were taken to HEAVEN!

What do YOU believe?

When you die you cease to be.

BRAVO! The Simple Truth denied by CHURCHianity and World Religion!
Question Everything! https://themadjw.weebly.com...
theMadJW
Posts: 607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 3:34:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2017 10:16:55 AM, keithprosser wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:36:08 AM, KwLm wrote:

Ah, I see, so it's ok for theists to make outrageous claims with nothing to back them up, but I or another atheist makes a statement, it's wrong or not true because you say so? oh how dare I say something and not have proof, you got proof that the god character is real? no? didn't think so...

I find it hard to know what to say about issues of pure theology. It's like asking if Biggles was gay. One answer is 'Biggles doesn't exist' the other is to treat it is an an exercise in abstract literary analysis.

On latter front, I'd say the writer of Genesis didn't believe in post-death existence - that came into Judaism much later. It was several hundred years later still that the issue of whether the non-Christian characters of the OT went to heaven or not cropped up but there was nothing explicit about it in the text, hence endless disputes and differences of opinions.

I'd say the case for their exclusion from heaven was marginally stronger, but that's only because of certain turns of phrase that aren't specifically about the matter happened to get written dow acertain way. Catholics - who rely less on the text - disagree and place adam and eve in Paradise. Other deniominations are split or are non-commital.

Fascinating Assessment!
Question Everything! https://themadjw.weebly.com...
KwLm
Posts: 1,690
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 3:46:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2017 3:26:27 PM, theMadJW wrote:
No, my belief doesn't make it true, it being true makes it true. All religions are false, and anyone that believes the bible to be true, are unfortunately brainwashed.


What 'facts' lead you to such a conclusion?
Have you EVER read the Bible thru, and studied its background?


Through conversation of "holy men", in Ireland, priests and abbots and Indeed I have read the bible through, and yes, many a days spend researching the bibles history, the histories of many world religions which has lead me to the conclusion that the bible is naught more than fantasy.
"Plus every unfortunate and bad things happens to us in reality are good for us" --- Abeer
theMadJW
Posts: 607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 3:54:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2017 3:46:50 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/25/2017 3:26:27 PM, theMadJW wrote:
No, my belief doesn't make it true, it being true makes it true. All religions are false, and anyone that believes the bible to be true, are unfortunately brainwashed.


What 'facts' lead you to such a conclusion?
Have you EVER read the Bible thru, and studied its background?


Through conversation of "holy men", in Ireland, priests and abbots and Indeed I have read the bible through, and yes, many a days spend researching the bibles history, the histories of many world religions which has lead me to the conclusion that the bible is naught more than fantasy.

Thanks for relating that!
Did you not see how COMPLETELY UNIQUE the Bible is to EVERY other book?
When reading it, did you put the disgusting church dogma aside to see what it REALLY says?
Question Everything! https://themadjw.weebly.com...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.