Jump to topic:

Would A Christian Bake A Wedding Cake?

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 7:42:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Since the feedback on the last fun quiz was overwhelming and due to popular demand, here is a fascinating and educational ditty to test how bigoted you may be. Since the quiz is designed for Christians, I have made the questions very simple; just answer "yes" or "no", then check your answers at the end. Good luck.

Suppose that you are a Christian cake baker. Would you bake a wedding cake for any of the following?

1) A gay couple.

2) A Muslim couple.

3) A Jewish couple.

4) Richard Dawkins.

5) Two priests.

6) Two Nuns.

7) A priest and a nun.

8) Any of the above and not spit in the icing (frosting).

9) Betty Crocker

Your Score:
If you answered "no" to any of the questions (except for question 9) then there is doubt that you are a bigot.

If you answered "yes" to question 9, then you are being totally ridiculous and should be bigoted anyway.

If you answered "no" to all questions (except for question 9) then you are a true Christian.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 8:37:03 AM
Should be:
Your Score:
If you answered "no" to any of the questions (except for question 9) then there is NO doubt that you are a bigot.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 2:44:33 PM
At 11/25/2017 7:42:39 AM, Willows wrote:
Since the feedback on the last fun quiz was overwhelming and due to popular demand, here is a fascinating and educational ditty to test how bigoted you may be. Since the quiz is designed for Christians, I have made the questions very simple; just answer "yes" or "no", then check your answers at the end. Good luck.

Suppose that you are a Christian cake baker. Would you bake a wedding cake for any of the following?

1) A gay couple.

2) A Muslim couple.

3) A Jewish couple.

4) Richard Dawkins.

5) Two priests.

6) Two Nuns.

7) A priest and a nun.

9) Betty Crocker

Your Score:
If you answered "no" to any of the questions (except for question 9) then there is doubt that you are a bigot.

If you answered "yes" to question 9, then you are being totally ridiculous and should be bigoted anyway.

If you answered "no" to all questions (except for question 9) then you are a true Christian.

Damn right I would bake a cake for anyone, and I would make it a hell of a cake too, especially a beautiful one for a gay couple just for all this nonsense about not baking them cakes. Since when did discrimination become a means to communicate the love of the Creator?
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 2:50:07 PM
At 11/25/2017 2:44:33 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

1) A gay couple.

2) A Muslim couple.

3) A Jewish couple.

4) Richard Dawkins.

5) Two priests.

6) Two Nuns.

7) A priest and a nun.

9) Betty Crocker

Your Score:

Damn right I would bake a cake for anyone, and I would make it a hell of a cake too, especially a beautiful one for a gay couple just for all this nonsense about not baking them cakes. Since when did discrimination become a means to communicate the love of the Creator?

Since you Christians decided to drag it out of the Bible and hypocritically shoved it in our faces.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 4:35:02 PM
At 11/25/2017 2:50:07 PM, Goldtop wrote:

1) A gay couple.

2) A Muslim couple.

3) A Jewish couple.

4) Richard Dawkins.

5) Two priests.

6) Two Nuns.

7) A priest and a nun.

9) Betty Crocker

Your Score:

Since you Christians decided to drag it out of the Bible and hypocritically shoved it in our faces.

You can stop right there with the word "you". I've been no part of that in any way sir and do not appreciate the slander. If you have been stalking my posts then you should know darn well where I stand in that matter.
Now, I am very displeased with what you may have experienced and I'm sorry, but I would only love for you to see the pure Gospels and not let others distort that experience. I'm with you, not against you!
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 4:51:01 PM

1) A gay couple.

2) A Muslim couple.

3) A Jewish couple.

4) Richard Dawkins.

5) Two priests.

6) Two Nuns.

7) A priest and a nun.

9) Betty Crocker

Your Score:

I've told you I love you and I will tell you again, that is what I mean and when I tell you that there is ZERO condition on it. Doesn't matter to me what you are and what you like. I love you as the person you are and only wish to expand on that. Not in a negative way but in a way that was designed for you. Either way it doesn't matter, I still love you and would never tear you down only would rather you not perceive me as an enemy.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 4:51:52 PM
At 11/25/2017 4:35:02 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

1) A gay couple.

2) A Muslim couple.

3) A Jewish couple.

4) Richard Dawkins.

5) Two priests.

6) Two Nuns.

7) A priest and a nun.

9) Betty Crocker

Your Score:

You can stop right there with the word "you". I've been no part of that in any way sir and do not appreciate the slander. If you have been stalking my posts then you should know darn well where I stand in that matter.

You're a Christian who believes in and supports the Bible, which is the source of the problem. What else is there to say?

Now, I am very displeased with what you may have experienced and I'm sorry, but I would only love for you to see the pure Gospels and not let others distort that experience. I'm with you, not against you!

Lol. I can read the Bible myself, I don't need your bizarre interpretations or anyone else. The words speak for themselves.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 4:53:28 PM
At 11/25/2017 4:51:52 PM, Goldtop wrote:

1) A gay couple.

2) A Muslim couple.

3) A Jewish couple.

4) Richard Dawkins.

5) Two priests.

6) Two Nuns.

7) A priest and a nun.

9) Betty Crocker

Your Score:

You're a Christian who believes in and supports the Bible, which is the source of the problem. What else is there to say?

Why don't you ask me what I believe and support?

Lol. I can read the Bible myself, I don't need your bizarre interpretations or anyone else. The words speak for themselves.

Yes, and I find we see the same things when we read the pure Gospels. I know what you think, I pat attention.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 4:54:21 PM
At 11/25/2017 4:53:28 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

1) A gay couple.

2) A Muslim couple.

3) A Jewish couple.

4) Richard Dawkins.

5) Two priests.

6) Two Nuns.

7) A priest and a nun.

9) Betty Crocker

Your Score:

Yes, and I find we see the same things when we read the pure Gospels. I know what you think, I pat attention.

"Pay" attention excuse me...
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 5:50:52 PM

1) A gay couple.

2) A Muslim couple.

3) A Jewish couple.

4) Richard Dawkins.

5) Two priests.

6) Two Nuns.

7) A priest and a nun.

9) Betty Crocker

Your Score:

And don't think I didn't notice your contribution to a thread asking "what religion would you like"....(paraphrase).....very similar to my view of spiritual Christianity, we have more in common than you may think. But, at the moment you don't seem to prefer any spiritual outlook, and as a consequence you have labeled me, unfortunately. We could probably have some serious discussions if it weren't for that...and guess what? that is your doing not mine. I'm always arms wide open, it don't matter to me, but I do love you nonetheless.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 8:10:36 PM
At 11/25/2017 4:53:28 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

1) A gay couple.

2) A Muslim couple.

3) A Jewish couple.

4) Richard Dawkins.

5) Two priests.

6) Two Nuns.

7) A priest and a nun.

9) Betty Crocker

Your Score:

You mean the delusional fantasy you constantly repeat on literally every post you make?

No, you have some bizarre fantasy about other realms and entities that you claim you can see which have nothing to do with the Bible.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 10:34:00 PM

1) A gay couple.
Depends on what they wanted on the cake. But since you're a troll, you eliminate all detail because that way, you can be a moron without being bothered by logic.

2) A Muslim couple.
Depends on what they wanted on the cake. But since you're a troll, you eliminate all detail because that way, you can be an idiot without being bothered by logic.

3) A Jewish couple.
Depends on what they wanted on the cake. But since you're a troll, you eliminate all detail because that way, you can be a simpleton without being bothered by logic.

4) Richard Dawkins.
Depends on what he wanted on the cake. But since you're a troll, you eliminate all detail because that way, you can be a doofus without being bothered by logic.

5) Two priests.
Depends on what they wanted on the cake. But since you're a troll, you eliminate all detail because that way, you can be a cretin without being bothered by logic.

6) Two Nuns.
Depends on what they wanted on the cake. But since you're a troll, you eliminate all detail because that way, you can be a imbecile without being bothered by logic.

7) A priest and a nun.
Depends on what they wanted on the cake. But since you're a troll, you eliminate all detail because that way, you can be a retard without being bothered by logic.

9) Betty Crocker

Your Score:

As there is no doubt you are a troll.

You calling someone a true Christian is like Charles Manson calling someone sane.

It isn't quite a glowing recommendation.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.