Scriptures prove Jesus was not God

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2018 9:37:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The scriptures prove Jesus was not God.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

No virgin mother or child name Immanuel was found by Ahaz, Isaiah failed!

MATTHEW repeats the same failed prophecy of Isaiah despite knowing it failed.
Matthew 1:23 "The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel" (which means "God with us").

Mary did not name Jesus Immanuel either.

Why would the Romans crucify Jesus if they thought he was God then create the Roman Catholic Church to worship him? Why would the Jews create the God of the bible only to reject him if they thought Jesus was God? And finally why did Jesus tell his disciples not to tell the people who or what he was when his mission was very short (3 years) to make them believe in him for their salvation?
It took Moses 40 years to lead the Jews to the promise land. Jesus was given 3 years to lead the Jews and the Gentiles to salvation which priced unrealistic. Jesus failed!
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

Matthew 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[a] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[b] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[c] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[d] loosed in heaven." 20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah.

Jesus was a deluded carpenters son who got tangled in his own web of lies and realized on the cross when it was too late and lamented.
Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

The Jews never claimed Jesus was the of God. They were promised a messiah. They rejected Jesus as their messiah because he fell short of the promise. The Romans ignored the Jew and crucified Jesus, went on to destroy the Holy Temple and replaced Judaism with the Roman Catholic Church, proving once again Jesus was treated as a blasphemous liar and lunatic and put away. That would be impossible if Jesus indeed was the son of God/messiah or God himself.

The mashiach will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israeland restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15).

The New Testament supports the promise and role of the Messiah.
Luke 1:32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,

But we know from Jesus's own words that is not where Jesus is. Jesus is in heaven living in his fathers basement working as a housekeeper.

John 14:2 - My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

Jesus made other claims to prove he was God.
John 8:58 "Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" - Bible Hub

Adam and many others were created before Abraham. That did not prove Jesus was God.

What we know is Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. And on the cross he blamed God for his failures.
Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?")

Even the pope declared Jesus was a failure of the cross.
"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2018 10:42:01 PM
At 1/11/2018 9:37:08 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Matthew 1:23 "The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel" (which means "God with us").

Jesus has been called God with us.

Why would the Romans crucify Jesus if they thought he was God then create the Roman Catholic Church to worship him?

Obviously, they didn"t think Jesus is God the ones who murdered Jesus, didn"t create Roman Catholic Church, which was formed much later.

Why would the Jews create the God of the bible only to reject him if they thought Jesus was God? And finally why did Jesus tell his disciples not to tell the people who or what he was when his mission was very short (3 years) to make them believe in him for their salvation?

I hope people read what the Bible really tells. And not just by atheistic cherry-picker-style, but fully.

It took Moses 40 years to lead the Jews to the promise land. Jesus was given 3 years to lead the Jews and the Gentiles to salvation which priced unrealistic. Jesus failed!

Perhaps you should also read the Bible, before making up ridiculous claims.

The mashiach will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israeland restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15).

Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5 are speaking of God, no word Messiah in them.

Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1, Jeremiah 33:18 no word Messiah on those.

Jeremiah 33:15 says:
In those days, and at that time, will I cause a Branch of righteousness to grow up to David; and he shall execute justice and righteousness in the land.

How do you know it is not about Solomon?

John 8:58 "Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" - Bible Hub

Saying "I am" is not same as "I am God". Existing before Abraham is not same as saying "I am God".

Jesus said that there is only one true God that is greater than him.

This is eternal life, that they should know you, the only true God, and him whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
John 17:3

the Father is greater than I.
John 14:28
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 3:28:40 PM
At 1/11/2018 10:42:01 PM, 12_13 wrote:

And Jesus also called the God of the bible God.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

Here one God is blaming the other God for betraying him. Both failures?

Why would the Romans crucify Jesus if they thought he was God then create the Roman Catholic Church to worship him?

Obviously, they didn"t think Jesus is God the ones who murdered Jesus, didn"t create Roman Catholic Church, which was formed much later.

Is it possible two different races the Jews and the Romans failed to recignize Jesus as God and crucified him?
Jesus at his trial failed to proved he was Messiah/son of God or even God. He was given a chance to prove he was God. God failed to prove he was God. How difficult was that?

Why would the Jews create the God of the bible only to reject him if they thought Jesus was God? And finally why did Jesus tell his disciples not to tell the people who or what he was when his mission was very short (3 years) to make them believe in him for their salvation?

I hope people read what the Bible really tells. And not just by atheistic cherry-picker-style, but fully.

I am a biblical scholar. I am quoting scriptures which prove Jesus was not God.

Perhaps you should also read the Bible, before making up ridiculous claims.

we know it all ended badly. Jesus was sent to save the Jews. Instead, the Jews lost everything.

The Romans crucified Jesus, displaced Judaism the religion that Jesus followed and replaced the Holy Temple with the Roman Catholic Church and brought salvation to the Gentiles on the belief that the Jew they crucified was done to atone for their sins. Only Christians believe dead Jews can forgive sins and Jesus a Jew died to atone for their sins.

Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5 are speaking of God, no word Messiah in them.

Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1, Jeremiah 33:18 no word Messiah on those.

Jeremiah 33:15 says:
In those days, and at that time, will I cause a Branch of righteousness to grow up to David; and he shall execute justice and righteousness in the land.

This just proves you are scripturally ignorant. The scriptures quoted were from the Old Testament which was written in Hebrew. It refers to the anointed one that God is going to send who will be from the line of David and who will restore Israel to its glory. Christians put a great effort trying to prove Jesus was that Messiah and was from the line of David. But none of the messianic prophesies were fulfilled by Jesus.

The Mashiach

The mashiach will be a great political leader descended by a pure male line from King David (Jeremiah 23,5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (The Mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11,2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military figure who will win battles for Israel, freeing the Jews of foreign domination and establishing a Torah-based kingdom in Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33,15). But above all, he will be a fully normal human being, not a god, demi-god, or other supernatural being.

The Messianic Idea in Judaism

Belief in the eventual coming of the mashiach is a basic and fundamental part of traditional Judaism. It is part of Rambam's 13 Principles of Faith, the minimum requirements of Jewish belief. In the Shemoneh Esrei prayer, recited three times daily, we pray for all of the elements of the coming of the mashiach: ingathering of the exiles; restoration of the religious courts of justice; an end of wickedness, sin and heresy; reward to the righteous; rebuilding of Jerusalem; restoration of the line of King David; and restoration of Temple service.

The term "mashiach" literally means "the anointed one," and refers to the ancient practice of anointing kings with oil when they took the throne. The mashiach is the one who will be anointed as king in the End of Days.

The word "mashiach" does not mean "savior." The notion of an innocent, divine or semi-divine being who will sacrifice himself to save us from the consequences of our own sins is a purely Christian concept that has no basis in Jewish thought. Unfortunately, this Christian concept has become so deeply ingrained in the English word "messiah" that this English word can no longer be used to refer to the Jewish concept. The word "mashiach" will be used throughout this page.

What About Jesus?

Jews do not believe that Jesus was the mashiach. Assuming that he existed, and assuming that the Christian scriptures are accurate in describing him (both matters that are debatable), he simply did not fulfill the mission of the mashiach as it is described in the biblical passages cited above. Jesus did not do any of the things that the scriptures said the messiah would do.

Biblical Passages Referring to the Mashiach

The following passages in the Jewish scriptures are the ones that Jews consider to be messianic in nature or relating to the end of days. These are the ones that we rely upon in developing our messianic concept:

Isaiah 2, 11, 42; 59:20
Jeremiah 23, 30, 33; 48:47; 49:39
Ezekiel 38:16
Hosea 3:4-3:5
Micah 4
Zephaniah 3:9
Zechariah 14:9
Daniel 10:14

So Christians have taken the messianic concept in Judaism and replaced it with the Christian concept of Jesus as God who then became the god of the Gentiles at the expense of the Jews whose religion they stole.

How do you know it is not about Solomon?

Jeremiah prophecies were made 300 years after David and Solomon time.

Jeremiah 23:5
The Messiah would be a descendant of King David

Jeremiah 25:11-12
Babylon would rule Judah for 70 years

Jeremiah 32:36-37
The Jews would survive Babylonian rule and return home

Saying "I am" is not same as "I am God". Existing before Abraham is not same as saying "I am God".

This is eternal life, that they should know you, the only true God, and him whom you sent, Jesus Christ.

So you agree Jesus was not God.

Jesus was a reject.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 4:21:17 PM
Jesus was clueless most of his life. He spoke in parables that no one understood.
Was Jesus crucified because he was an idiot or because he was a blasphemous liar?

Jesus was asked by his disciples when will these times hapoen.
Matthew 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

Matthew 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

So what about the things Jesus claimed to know?

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.

Not true....
Elijah, Enoch, and Moses
The Bible says that "Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven" (2 Kings 2:11), "Enoch was translated that he should not see death" (Hebrews 11:5), and "God took him" (Genesis 5:24), and Moses appeared in the transfiguration with Jesus (Matthew 17:3). Do these scriptures prove that the three were in heaven (the throne of God) before Jesus was sent to Earth in the flesh?

Jesus said Satan had children....not true. Satan never had any children according to the bible.

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him ...
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 10:22:43 PM
At 1/12/2018 3:28:40 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Jesus at his trial failed to proved he was Messiah/son of God or even God.

I think you are badly mistaken. For example, I still keep Jesus as my King, so he didn"t fail. :)

we know it all ended badly. Jesus was sent to save the Jews. Instead, the Jews lost everything.

Soul is what matters, and nothing of this world can destroy soul. And it seems to me that Jews still exist, so they didn"t really lose all.

That seems to be what the Bible and Jesus says.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 10:38:48 PM
At 1/12/2018 10:22:43 PM, 12_13 wrote:
Jesus at his trial failed to proved he was Messiah/son of God or even God.

I think you are badly mistaken. For example, I still keep Jesus as my King, so he didn"t fail. :)

Jesus said he was going to live in his fathers house and work as a housekeeper. Even in heaven it has not turned out as Jesus expected.

John 14:2 My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

Soul is what matters, and nothing of this world can destroy soul. And it seems to me that Jews still exist, so they didn"t really lose all.

The Jews were promised an everlasting kingdom established from the line of David.

"The kingdoms of man come and go. The kingdom that God establishes for His people is forever. This kingdom is made available to man by the promises of God. The Lord ordained that King David would have a key role in this plan. "And your house and your kingdom shall be established forever before you. Your throne shall be established forever." It would be through David that the promised Messiah would come. This divine King would sit upon David's throne in a rule that would have no end. "For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, to order it and establish it with judgment and justice from that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this" (Isaiah 9:6-7).

When the angel was announcing to Mary the conception of the Messiah, these promises were reiterated. "And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David. And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end" (Luke 1:31-33). These promises will be eternally fulfilled some day. "Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, 'The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!'" (Revelation 11:15).

This is the kingdom Jesus offered when He walked upon this earth. "From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand'" (Matthew 4:17). For all who would respond in faith like David ("Your words are true"), a place would be given in that everlasting kingdom!"

But that is not what Jesus fulfilled. Instead he lives in his fathers basement and works as a housekeeper.
John 14:2 My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

That seems to be what the Bible and Jesus says.

Jesus was a reject.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2018 8:43:27 PM
At 1/12/2018 10:38:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Jesus said he was going to live in his fathers house and work as a housekeeper. Even in heaven it has not turned out as Jesus expected.

Why you make so bad lies? You say "Jesus said he was going to live in his fathers house and work as a housekeeper." and then you show what Jesus really said: "I am going there to prepare a place for you". Everyone can see that Jesus didn"t say what you claim he said. That way you loose all your credibility.

The Jews were promised an everlasting kingdom established from the line of David.

And it still exists. The Kingdom just isn"t what you think it is.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, then my servants would fight, that I wouldn't be delivered to the Jews. But now my kingdom is not from here."

John 18:36

"The Kingdom of God doesn't come with observation; neither will they say, 'Look, here!' or, 'Look, there!' for behold, the Kingdom of God is within you."
Luke 17:20-21

Jesus answered him, "Most assuredly, I tell you, unless one is born anew, he can't see the Kingdom of God." Nicodemus said to him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb, and be born?" Jesus answered, "Most assuredly I tell you, unless one is born of water and spirit, he can't enter into the Kingdom of God! That which is born of the flesh is flesh. That which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Don't marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born anew.'

John 3:3-7

That is Kingdom that can"t be destroyed and Jesus rules that still.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2018 2:43:56 PM
At 1/14/2018 8:43:27 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 1/12/2018 10:38:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Why you make so bad lies? You say "Jesus said he was going to live in his fathers house and work as a housekeeper." and then you show what Jesus really said: "I am going there to prepare a place for you". Everyone can see that Jesus didn"t say what you claim he said. That way you loose all your credibility.

A housekeeper prepares rooms for guests. Jesus is preparing the many rooms in his fathers house for guest. One would have expected him to order his angels to do the housekeeping. But that task was assigned to him for failing to fulfill his mission.

And it still exists. The Kingdom just isn"t what you think it is.

The David kingdom lies in ruins as a relic of the past.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, then my servants would fight, that I wouldn't be delivered to the Jews. But now my kingdom is not from here."
John 18:36

"The Kingdom of God doesn't come with observation; neither will they say, 'Look, here!' or, 'Look, there!' for behold, the Kingdom of God is within you."
How can a kingdom that is not from here as declared by Jesus be found within his believers who were with him.

That is the same as lying about offering ordinary bread and wine to his disciples and claiming it is real flesh and blood taken from his body. Many walked away from his disgusting lies and followed Jesus no more.
John 6:66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him. -

Jesus also lied when he said his body was a temple.
John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

John 2:21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body.

But when Thomas felt Jesus's body. It was only flesh and bones.
Luke 24:39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have."

Luke 17:20-21

Jesus answered him, "Most assuredly, I tell you, unless one is born anew, he can't see the Kingdom of God." Nicodemus said to him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb, and be born?" Jesus answered, "Most assuredly I tell you, unless one is born of water and spirit, he can't enter into the Kingdom of God! That which is born of the flesh is flesh. That which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Don't marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born anew.'

John 3:3-7

Jesus also demanded his disciples follow his example and be crucified saying "whoever loses their life for me will find it".

Matthew 16:24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.
25 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.

That is Kingdom that can"t be destroyed and Jesus rules that still.
Read the verse again. There is nothing about a kingdom. It's a rooming house his father runs and Jesus is tasked with housekeeping and preparing rooms for guests.

skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2018 5:52:40 PM

Is it possible two different races the Jews and the Romans failed to recignize Jesus as God and crucified him?
Jesus at his trial failed to proved he was Messiah/son of God or even God. He was given a chance to prove he was God. God failed to prove he was God. How difficult was that?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHaah....scholar must mean idiot.....
Atheists are well known morons....yes, all
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2018 6:15:59 PM
At 1/15/2018 5:52:40 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHaah....scholar must mean idiot.....

Complete your sentence....
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHaah.........scholar must mean idiots have to get an education. No pain no gain for mutts like you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2018 7:20:04 PM
The disciples did not believe jesus was God despite being with him for over 3 years closely following his life and teachings.

"One of the most perplexing things about the Easter story is that Jesus" own disciples just didn"t get it.
All the way up to (and even beyond) Jesus" resurrection, his disciples"who had traveled, studied, and ministered under Jesus for most of his public ministry"seem remarkably confused about what"s happening.

During the events of Easter week, we see many examples of the disciples failing to comprehend what Jesus was plainly telling them. For example, note the disciples" reaction to Jesus" direct statement that Judas would betray him:

After he had said this, Jesus was troubled in spirit and testified, "Very truly I tell you, one of you is going to betray me."
His disciples stared at one another, at a loss to know which of them he meant. One of them, the disciple whom Jesus loved, was reclining next to him. Simon Peter motioned to this disciple and said, "Ask him which one he means."
Leaning back against Jesus, he asked him, "Lord, who is it?"
Jesus answered, "It is the one to whom I will give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish." Then, dipping the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot. As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him.
So Jesus told him, "What you are about to do, do quickly." But no one at the meal understood why Jesus said this to him. Since Judas had charge of the money, some thought Jesus was telling him to buy what was needed for the festival, or to give something to the poor. " John 13:21-29
This is a typical scene; the disciples fail to believe or understand what they are plainly told about the events of Easter week. Even after the resurrection, Jesus" disciples were unclear about what had happened until Jesus explained it to them. Despite the miracles they had seen Jesus perform, they refused to believe Jesus had returned until Jesus repeatedly demonstrated that he was not a "ghost."
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2018 10:04:18 PM
At 1/15/2018 2:43:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:
A housekeeper prepares rooms for guests. Jesus is preparing the many rooms in his fathers house for guest. One would have expected him to order his angels to do the housekeeping. But that task was assigned to him for failing to fulfill his mission.

Preparing rooms can mean many things, for example that he goes and says one word and the rooms are prepared. It is not same as saying he is going to work as housekeeper.

That is the same as lying about offering ordinary bread and wine to his disciples and claiming it is real flesh and blood taken from his body.

Jesus said:
""This is my body, which is given for you. Keep on doing this in memory of me." He did the same with the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, poured out for you.
Luke 22:19-20

It is really quite different matter than what you claim. But I don"t think you even want to understand or remain in the truth.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2018 11:03:56 PM
At 1/15/2018 10:04:18 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 1/15/2018 2:43:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Preparing rooms can mean many things, for example that he goes and says one word and the rooms are prepared. It is not same as saying he is going to work as housekeeper.

This is why your scriptural ignorance prevents you from participating in intelligent discussions. If Jesus had the power to just say a word or with the snap of his finger prepare the rooms he would have returned as he had promised to get his guests many centuries ago. Instead his return has been delayed for over 2000 years.

John 14:. 2 My Father"s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

That is the same as lying about offering ordinary bread and wine to his disciples and claiming it is real flesh and blood taken from his body.

Jesus said:
""This is my body, which is given for you. Keep on doing this in memory of me." He did the same with the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, poured out for you.
Luke 22:19-20

It is really quite different matter than what you claim. But I don"t think you even want to understand or remain in the truth.

Here again you do not see the message Jesus is sending to all alcoholics. His first miracle was turning water into wine. The only covenant Jesus offered was the covenant of the cup which was directed at alcoholics. He implored alcoholics to think of him whenever they had a drink.

1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me."

More scriptural evidence that proves jesus was an alcoholic.
http://www.debate.org...
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 5:56:57 PM
At 1/15/2018 11:03:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:
"If Jesus had the power to just say a word or with the snap of his finger prepare the rooms he would have returned as he had promised to get his guests many centuries ago. Instead his return has been delayed for over 2000 years.

I think you are badly wrong. It has not taken this long because Jesus has work to do. The reason why it has not yet happened is that we still have to wait that all people that are meant to have a room.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 6:56:03 PM
At 1/16/2018 5:56:57 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 1/15/2018 11:03:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:
"If Jesus had the power to just say a word or with the snap of his finger prepare the rooms he would have returned as he had promised to get his guests many centuries ago. Instead his return has been delayed for over 2000 years.

I think you are badly wrong. It has not taken this long because Jesus has work to do. The reason why it has not yet happened is that we still have to wait that all people that are meant to have a room.

So you agree jesus needs to work harder as a housekeeper to prepare those rooms and cannot just wish it to be magically done.
Jesus was a terrible carpenter, an incoherent teacher and now we hear he is a lousy housekeeper as well.
John 14:2 My Father"s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

This is why Catholics still potray jesus as the helpless Jewish corpse nailed to a wooden cross.
https://thetalkingpot.files.wordpress.com...
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 11:38:21 PM

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

Why would the Romans crucify Jesus if they thought he was God then create the Roman Catholic Church to worship him? Why would the Jews create the God of the bible only to reject him if they thought Jesus was God? And finally why did Jesus tell his disciples not to tell the people who or what he was when his mission was very short (3 years) to make them believe in him for their salvation?

Matthew 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[a] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[b] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[c] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[d] loosed in heaven." 20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah.

Jesus was a deluded carpenters son who got tangled in his own web of lies and realized on the cross when it was too late and lamented.

The Jews never claimed Jesus was the of God. They were promised a messiah. They rejected Jesus as their messiah because he fell short of the promise. The Romans ignored the Jew and crucified Jesus, went on to destroy the Holy Temple and replaced Judaism with the Roman Catholic Church, proving once again Jesus was treated as a blasphemous liar and lunatic and put away. That would be impossible if Jesus indeed was the son of God/messiah or God himself.

Luke 1:32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,

But we know from Jesus's own words that is not where Jesus is. Jesus is in heaven living in his fathers basement working as a housekeeper.

John 14:2 - My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

Adam and many others were created before Abraham. That did not prove Jesus was God.

What we know is Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. And on the cross he blamed God for his failures.
Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?")

"And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

A good day sir, Jesus didn't fail. He lived up to his end of the bargain 100%. Its the mortals who have failed Jesus. Because 99% of the religions claiming to belong to him--aren't. ( 2Cor 11:12-15)-- Few know what Jesus actually taught.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 11:41:27 PM

Jesus is being called Immanuel, by the religions that do not know him. By saying God was with us.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 11:59:54 PM

Scriptures prove Jesus IS God!!!

Harikrish Jesus is the second person of the trinity, he is equal to God!
Philippians 2:6
Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

Just as you do Arius also rejected Jesus is God, he was declared HERETIC!
Harikrish It's an historical FACT: Arius was a Catholic, he was AMONG Catholics until he taught "Jesus is NOT God" Proving the Prophesy true, Arius was a False Teacher as the Scripture Prophesy tells us! !(below)
Arius was a FALSE TEACHER he rejected Jesus is God just as you!"

2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them"bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

Harikrish This Scripture PROPHESY cannot read in the reverse.. "Catholic were NOT among Arius".. NO He was AMONG Catholics!!! He was removed as a False Teacher he introduce destructive heresies; just as prophesy foretold!

Verse 2 (above) points out the Holy Catholic Church is "The Way of Truth"! Arius WAS a Catholic he was AMONG Catholic's!
This means all who reject "Jesus is God" are NOT part of the way of truth! It means all who reject Jesus is God MUST reject God' words as Arius did!!!
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2018 12:31:25 AM
At 1/15/2018 6:15:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:

"Jesus is God" could mean people think that everything Jesus did, said, and acted upon was exactly a reflection of how God thought of this world...I.e. That's why Jesus said "I do nothing lest I see the father do it first"
I agree with your argument that Jesus was not "God" from a semantic point of view.. But then again, you don't even begin to comprehend what it meant to be "Christ". You are an uneducated buffoon who couldn't reason what the Bible means because God didn't give you that gift. Sure, anyone can know what thou shalt not..etc. means. As far as the more in depth meanings, they are beyond you or what you'll ever be able to know.
HARKRISH IS A JOKE......to state the obvious.
Atheists are well known morons....yes, all
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2018 1:53:26 PM
At 1/16/2018 11:41:27 PM, kjw47 wrote:

Jesus is being called Immanuel, by the religions that do not know him. By saying God was with us.

Immanuel means God is with us.
jesus was described by Isaiah.

His family thought Jesus was a madman.
Mark 3:21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

Jesus on the cross felt betrayed by God.

Jesus is in heaven living in his fathers basement and working as a full time housekeeper.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2018 2:09:46 PM
At 1/16/2018 11:59:54 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Scriptures prove Jesus IS God!!!

Harikrish Jesus is the second person of the trinity, he is equal to God!
Philippians 2:6
Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

Jesus was clueless most of his life. He could not answer his disciples when the things he spoke shout would happen.
Matthew 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Just as you do Arius also rejected Jesus is God, he was declared HERETIC!
Harikrish It's an historical FACT: Arius was a Catholic, he was AMONG Catholics until he taught "Jesus is NOT God" Proving the Prophesy true, Arius was a False Teacher as the Scripture Prophesy tells us! !(below)
Arius was a FALSE TEACHER he rejected Jesus is God just as you!"

At his trial ,Jesus could not convince anyone he was what he claimed to be Messiah/son of God or even God. He told them he was not of this world, his kingdom was not of this world that he was an alien of sorts.
John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them"bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

Jesus was guilty of breaking Jewish law, but was crucified by the Romans.
Deuteronomy 18:20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death."

Harikrish This Scripture PROPHESY cannot read in the reverse.. "Catholic were NOT among Arius".. NO He was AMONG Catholics!!! He was removed as a False Teacher he introduce destructive heresies; just as prophesy foretold!

Verse 2 (above) points out the Holy Catholic Church is "The Way of Truth"! Arius WAS a Catholic he was AMONG Catholic's!
This means all who reject "Jesus is God" are NOT part of the way of truth! It means all who reject Jesus is God MUST reject God' words as Arius did!!!
According to Jesus God betrayed Jesus.

Mark 3:21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

Jesus is in heaven living in his fathers basement and working as a full time housekeeper.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2018 2:21:32 PM
At 1/17/2018 12:31:25 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/15/2018 6:15:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:

"Jesus is God" could mean people think that everything Jesus did, said, and acted upon was exactly a reflection of how God thought of this world...I.e. That's why Jesus said "I do nothing lest I see the father do it first"
I agree with your argument that Jesus was not "God" from a semantic point of view.. But then again, you don't even begin to comprehend what it meant to be "Christ". You are an uneducated buffoon who couldn't reason what the Bible means because God didn't give you that gift. Sure, anyone can know what thou shalt not..etc. means. As far as the more in depth meanings, they are beyond you or what you'll ever be able to know.
HARKRISH IS A JOKE......to state the obvious.

From a semantic point of view you agree Jesus was not God.
I also presented scriptures that prove Jesus was not God.

Jesus was clueless most of his life. He spoke in parables that no one understood.
Was Jesus crucified because he was an idiot or because he was a blasphemous liar?

Jesus was asked by his disciples when will these times happen.
Matthew 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

So what about the things Jesus claimed to know?

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.

Not true....
Elijah, Enoch, and Moses
The Bible says that "Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven" (2 Kings 2:11), "Enoch was translated that he should not see death" (Hebrews 11:5), and "God took him" (Genesis 5:24), and Moses appeared in the transfiguration with Jesus (Matthew 17:3). Do these scriptures prove that the three were in heaven (the throne of God) before Jesus was sent to Earth in the flesh?

Jesus said Satan had children....not true. Satan never had any children according to the bible.

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him ...

According to Jesus God betrayed Jesus.

Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2018 5:10:21 PM
At 1/17/2018 2:09:46 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Harikrish You are a Whack whack WHACK--OOoooh!!

Jesus is the Judge.. He will Judge you at the end of the world!!!

Matthew 25:31
"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne.
32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34 "Then the King will say to those on his right, "Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.
35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,
36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me."
37 "Then the righteous will answer him, "Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?
38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?
39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?"

Harikrish Your a Goat!!!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2018 6:28:51 PM
At 1/17/2018 5:10:21 PM, Dogknox wrote:

"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne.
32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

34 "Then the King will say to those on his right, "Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.
35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,
36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me."
37 "Then the righteous will answer him, "Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?
38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?

Harikrish Your a Goat!!!

If the goats are to sit to the left of Jesus, then they would be seated between God and Jesus according to Luke and thereby protected on both sides by God and Jesus.

Luke 22:69 But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God." - ...
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2018 8:43:26 PM
At 1/17/2018 6:28:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/17/2018 5:10:21 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Harikrish Your a Goat!!!

If the goats are to sit to the left of Jesus, then they would be seated between God and Jesus according to Luke and thereby protected on both sides by God and Jesus.

Luke 22:69 But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God." - ...

Harikrish NOTE..... You are wrong, nice try!!
It continued... Telling us exactly what will happen to you...
The Judge cannot error "those on his left".. eternal fire ALSO prepared for the devil and his angels.

Matthew 25:41
"Then he will say to those on his left, "Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,
43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me."
44 "They also will answer, "Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?"
45 "He will reply, "Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."
46 "Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.