Jump to topic:

More reasons why I hate Jews

TheMarketLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2018 10:13:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Orthodox Jews think that they'll go to hell forever if they cut their beards of the hair on the side of their ears- so they walk around looking like f*cking Pintel from Pirates of the Caribean with these f*cking strands of hair that they never wash.

They also don't masturbate because they think that if they do, all the sperm cells will turn into demons, and when they die, when they're put in the ground, all those demons will rip them to shreds. That's why whenever they bury a Jewish man, his sons have to stand outside of the cemetery just incase dad ever jacked off once or twice- that way they won't get traumatized if he gets ripped to shreds.

They also think that 3,600 years ago a magical man in the sky told a deranged desert hermit to cut off his foreskin, and so whenever a baby boy is born they mutilate his genitals just 7 days after he's born. Then these f*cking savages claim that they have some kind of 'religious right' to do so.

They also think that toothpaste is un-kosher, so they (mostly Hassidic and Ultra-Orthodox Jews) don't brush their teeth, and you see them with these horrible teeth and this putrid breath.

They also have nasally voices, big noses, are super short- aways rubbing their hands together and wear these f*cking KIPPAHS!!!!!!!!!

I swear- the next guy I see walking around with only half a hat- I'm going to disembowel him with a wooden cooking spoon, break all his bones, bend him into the shape of a pretzel, put him in a portable toilet and set him on fire.

This includes these f*cking retards ho wear sun visors- you see these *ssholes walking around with a hat that doesn't have a top on it- then you see these Jewish f*cktards walking around with just the top of a hat- how f*cking stupid are you? I'll bet you that these Jewish *ssholes stole the top of these peoples hats when they weren't looking- I can't prove it, but it sounds like the kind of thing a Jew would do.
TheChristWithin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2018 11:00:15 AM
You sound like a desperate and retarded version of George Carlin.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2018 1:14:16 PM
At 1/15/2018 11:00:15 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:

No even a retarded George Carlin would be funny.
The only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing.
-Socrates

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carrol
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2018 6:32:31 PM
At 1/14/2018 10:13:29 PM, TheMarketLibertarian wrote:
Orthodox Jews think that they'll go to hell forever if they cut their beards of the hair on the side of their ears- so they walk around looking like f*cking Pintel from Pirates of the Caribean with these f*cking strands of hair that they never wash.

They also don't masturbate because they think that if they do, all the sperm cells will turn into demons, and when they die, when they're put in the ground, all those demons will rip them to shreds. That's why whenever they bury a Jewish man, his sons have to stand outside of the cemetery just incase dad ever jacked off once or twice- that way they won't get traumatized if he gets ripped to shreds.

They also think that 3,600 years ago a magical man in the sky told a deranged desert hermit to cut off his foreskin, and so whenever a baby boy is born they mutilate his genitals just 7 days after he's born. Then these f*cking savages claim that they have some kind of 'religious right' to do so.

They also think that toothpaste is un-kosher, so they (mostly Hassidic and Ultra-Orthodox Jews) don't brush their teeth, and you see them with these horrible teeth and this putrid breath.

They also have nasally voices, big noses, are super short- aways rubbing their hands together and wear these f*cking KIPPAHS!!!!!!!!!

I swear- the next guy I see walking around with only half a hat- I'm going to disembowel him with a wooden cooking spoon, break all his bones, bend him into the shape of a pretzel, put him in a portable toilet and set him on fire.

This includes these f*cking retards ho wear sun visors- you see these *ssholes walking around with a hat that doesn't have a top on it- then you see these Jewish f*cktards walking around with just the top of a hat- how f*cking stupid are you? I'll bet you that these Jewish *ssholes stole the top of these peoples hats when they weren't looking- I can't prove it, but it sounds like the kind of thing a Jew would do.

Now we know why they put your people into reservations. Too many to treat.
Philosophy101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2018 9:47:31 PM

I wasn"t going to reply to this, as I felt ignoring it was the way to go, but you opened my eyes a little so I can take myself a little less seriously. I was born Jewish and because of that the Halocaust looms heavily on any person with a Jewish background. You make me realize that we can and should laugh at ourselves and that we should have hope and faith that such an atrocity will never happen again. Man can do some pretty terrible things, but joking about other cultures is not always a way to belittle others, but rather can break down barriers if done right. So I thank you for opening my eyes to the fact that Jews too are fair game too in the world of jokes. Just wish it didn"t come from an Uncle-Tom cracker. ;)
TheMarketLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2018 11:59:03 PM
At 1/15/2018 9:47:31 PM, Philosophy101 wrote:

I wasn"t going to reply to this, as I felt ignoring it was the way to go, but you opened my eyes a little so I can take myself a little less seriously. I was born Jewish and because of that the Halocaust looms heavily on any person with a Jewish background. You make me realize that we can and should laugh at ourselves and that we should have hope and faith that such an atrocity will never happen again. Man can do some pretty terrible things, but joking about other cultures is not always a way to belittle others, but rather can break down barriers if done right. So I thank you for opening my eyes to the fact that Jews too are fair game too in the world of jokes. Just wish it didn"t come from an Uncle-Tom cracker. ;)

Just don't mutilate your sons genitals, and I don't have a problem with you.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 6:24:17 AM

https://i.imgflip.com...
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 5:58:07 PM
I hate Jews

Do you know anyone who you don't hate?
TheMarketLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 6:07:18 PM
At 1/16/2018 5:58:07 PM, 12_13 wrote:
I hate Jews

My dog
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 6:09:19 PM
At 1/15/2018 11:59:03 PM, TheMarketLibertarian wrote:

There are atheists who practice circumcision. The reasoning I most often hear from them is "he's my son, his should look like mine".
-Socrates

-Lewis Carrol
TheMarketLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 6:37:58 PM
At 1/16/2018 6:09:19 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:

There are atheists who practice circumcision. The reasoning I most often hear from them is "he's my son, his should look like mine".

In the United States there are some, but they are less likely to do it and globally 70% of mutilated men are Muslim. So, there clearly is a religious element to this.
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 7:34:43 PM
At 1/16/2018 6:37:58 PM, TheMarketLibertarian wrote:
At 1/16/2018 6:09:19 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:

In the United States there are some, but they are less likely to do it and globally 70% of mutilated men are Muslim. So, there clearly is a religious element to this.

And just as clearly religion is not necessary for social ill. If you hate genital mutilation fine, but hate all genital mutilation not just religiously motivated genital mutilation.
-Socrates

-Lewis Carrol
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 7:43:25 PM
At 1/16/2018 6:07:18 PM, TheMarketLibertarian wrote:
I hate Jews

My dog

You couldn't find anything more pathetic than your dog to love? The Europeans who sent your people to the reservation were not Jews. But most of the billionaires in America are Jews. Are you reading the smoke signals wrong?
TheMarketLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 8:20:28 PM
And just as clearly religion is not necessary for social ill. If you hate genital mutilation fine, but hate all genital mutilation not just religiously motivated genital mutilation.

I do hate it all- it's just that it is mostly religiously motivated, and almost entirely started by religion.
TheMarketLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 8:21:21 PM
You couldn't find anything more pathetic than your dog to love? The Europeans who sent your people to the reservation were not Jews. But most of the billionaires in America are Jews. Are you reading the smoke signals wrong?

I have rabbits and my mom, dad, and brothers as well- but my dog causes me the least problems.
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 8:34:28 PM
At 1/16/2018 8:20:28 PM, TheMarketLibertarian wrote:

I do hate it all- it's just that it is mostly religiously motivated, and almost entirely started by religion.

Okay that is hard for me to argue with, secular circumcision in America was started by Dr. Kellog, who was a quaker, for the purposes of preventing masterbation.
-Socrates

-Lewis Carrol
TheMarketLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 10:32:45 PM
At 1/16/2018 8:34:28 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:

Okay that is hard for me to argue with, secular circumcision in America was started by Dr. Kellog, who was a quaker, for the purposes of preventing masterbation.

And he got the idea from Maimonides
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 10:37:24 PM
At 1/16/2018 10:32:45 PM, TheMarketLibertarian wrote:

Please elaborate.
-Socrates

-Lewis Carrol
TheMarketLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 11:04:07 PM
At 1/16/2018 10:37:24 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:
At 1/16/2018 10:32:45 PM, TheMarketLibertarian wrote:

Please elaborate.

Maimonides, the Jewish Sage, states in his 'Guide for the perplexed' Part 3 Chapter 49 that the purpose of MGM is to destroy a boys sexual pleasure and thereby prevent promiscuity.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 11:40:14 PM

TheMarketLibertarian It's not nice to meet you...I thank all bigoted, racist, biased,intolerant, prejudiced, disdainful, hateful persons should be SHOT!!! !

Jesus was a Jew!
TheMarketLibertarian chock on this passage!!!
Romans 11:22
Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.
23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.
24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!
TheMarketLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2018 11:41:34 PM
At 1/16/2018 11:40:14 PM, Dogknox wrote:

TheMarketLibertarian It's not nice to meet you...I thank all bigoted, racist, biased,intolerant, prejudiced, disdainful, hateful persons should be SHOT!!! !

Jesus was a Jew!
TheMarketLibertarian chock on this passage!!!
Romans 11:22
Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.
23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.
24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

There is no God- see my 'I hate Christians' post
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2018 10:08:03 PM
At 1/16/2018 6:07:18 PM, TheMarketLibertarian wrote:
I hate Jews

My dog

Really, even though the dog is probably a socialist?
rosends
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2018 10:31:23 PM
At 1/16/2018 11:04:07 PM, TheMarketLibertarian wrote:
Maimonides, the Jewish Sage, states in his 'Guide for the perplexed' Part 3 Chapter 49 that the purpose of MGM is to destroy a boys sexual pleasure and thereby prevent promiscuity.
That's a bit of an over simplification though it does overlap with some of what he actually says.
https://www.sefaria.org.il...

hope the link helps you understand.
TheMarketLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2018 12:27:19 AM
At 1/17/2018 10:31:23 PM, rosends wrote:
At 1/16/2018 11:04:07 PM, TheMarketLibertarian wrote:
That's a bit of an over simplification though it does overlap with some of what he actually says.

hope the link helps you understand.

I read it already-
if you want to saw off the end of your penis you're welcome to do so, you're not to do it to a child who hasn't asked for it.
rosends
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2018 5:43:01 AM
At 1/18/2018 12:27:19 AM, TheMarketLibertarian wrote:
I read it already-
How did you feel about what was written at the beginning of Yud Bet? (I have the quote here but I can't paste Hebrew)
So here's is the citation
Doesn't that change your claim?
if you want to saw off the end of your penis you're welcome to do so, you're not to do it to a child who hasn't asked for it.
Yeah, also the PKU test and shots. Who the hell gives anyone the right to make kids have shots?
TheMarketLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2018 5:14:53 PM
At 1/18/2018 5:43:01 AM, rosends wrote:
At 1/18/2018 12:27:19 AM, TheMarketLibertarian wrote:
I read it already-
How did you feel about what was written at the beginning of Yud Bet? (I have the quote here but I can't paste Hebrew)
So here's is the citation
Doesn't that change your claim?
Yeah, also the PKU test and shots. Who the hell gives anyone the right to make kids have shots?

You don't have the right to cut parts of your childrens bodies off- that isn't the same as a f*cking flu shot.
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2018 6:27:40 PM
At 1/15/2018 11:00:15 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:

No, no, he just sounds like George Carlin.
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2018 6:28:23 PM

This pure hate is all the more reason yu should be Jewish or Christian.