Total Posts:159|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Listening to Jesus--

kjw47
Posts: 2,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.
ThinkFirst
Posts: 2,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2018 9:27:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

A true shame that this firm belief in the completely unknowable will never see application toward that which can actually be beneficial to humanity, in any manner at all...
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2018 11:15:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

You say Listen to Jesus.
Well Who's this John bloke that is littered through our you're post. .?
And what's with the numbers beside Johns name. Is that age or date or something. ?

Do i Listen to John.?
Is that considered listing to Jesus ?

I'm so confused.
Why would you say listen to Jesus, Then post What John says. ?
Hehe.
You've lost it pal.

Is John a typo .

Just say what Jesus said, straight out.
I don't need to know what John has to say about stuff.

Hang on.
Hang on.
Wait One minute now.
Shhhhhh.

No , I thought I heard something for a second then .
But I think I know why I can't hear Jesus.
Boy this is embarrassing. I'm just going to say it.
( COULD MY FORESKIN BE INTERFERING WITH THE SIGNALS JESUS EMITS. )

Because I can't hear anything.

Oh well
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2018 11:24:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Douglas 01, 1-7

(1)Space is big. Really big. (2)You just won't believe how vastly, (x)hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is.(icecream) I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space.

Here endeth the lesson.
Gentorev
Posts: 6,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2018 11:47:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2018 11:24:35 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
Douglas 01, 1-7

(1)Space is big. Really big. (2)You just won't believe how vastly, (x)hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is.(icecream) I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space.

Here endeth the lesson.

Size is relevant my friend, our universe may be but the size of an atom in a different dimension.
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
kjw47
Posts: 2,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 12:02:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2018 11:15:40 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

You say Listen to Jesus.
Well Who's this John bloke that is littered through our you're post. .?
And what's with the numbers beside Johns name. Is that age or date or something. ?

Do i Listen to John.?
Is that considered listing to Jesus ?

I'm so confused.
Why would you say listen to Jesus, Then post What John says. ?
Hehe.
You've lost it pal.

Is John a typo .

Just say what Jesus said, straight out.
I don't need to know what John has to say about stuff.


Hang on.
Hang on.
Wait One minute now.
Shhhhhh.

No , I thought I heard something for a second then .
But I think I know why I can't hear Jesus.
Boy this is embarrassing. I'm just going to say it.
( COULD MY FORESKIN BE INTERFERING WITH THE SIGNALS JESUS EMITS. )

Because I can't hear anything.

Oh well


In all 4 gospels, Jesus is quoted.
kjw47
Posts: 2,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 12:04:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2018 9:27:37 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

A true shame that this firm belief in the completely unknowable will never see application toward that which can actually be beneficial to humanity, in any manner at all...


Gods kingdom will be a cure all.
Goldtop
Posts: 6,990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 12:11:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 12:04:32 AM, kjw47 wrote:

Gods kingdom will be a cure all.

....I'm listening, Jesus.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 12:14:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2018 11:47:45 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/8/2018 11:24:35 PM, Wizofoz wrote:
Douglas 01, 1-7

(1)Space is big. Really big. (2)You just won't believe how vastly, (x)hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is.(icecream) I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space.

Here endeth the lesson.

Size is relevant my friend, our universe may be but the size of an atom in a different dimension.

Sure- and the trip to the chemist might be a million billion light years on some level! Or something....
Gentorev
Posts: 6,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 12:21:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

THE Father who chose the man Jesus from among the Israelites, who then filled him with his spirit [His words] and sent him to speak in his name, is OUR Heavenly Father and our God.

John 20: 17; Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to THE Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

Jesus taught the people how to pray; "OUR Father etc."
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 12:37:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 12:21:19 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

THE Father who chose the man Jesus from among the Israelites, who then filled him with his spirit [His words] and sent him to speak in his name, is OUR Heavenly Father and our God.

John 20: 17; Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to THE Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

Jesus taught the people how to pray; "OUR Father etc."

But beware the coming of the Cosmic Cleanex!!!
Gentorev
Posts: 6,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 1:29:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 12:37:30 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 2/9/2018 12:21:19 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

THE Father who chose the man Jesus from among the Israelites, who then filled him with his spirit [His words] and sent him to speak in his name, is OUR Heavenly Father and our God.

John 20: 17; Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to THE Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

Jesus taught the people how to pray; "OUR Father etc."

But beware the coming of the Cosmic Cleanex!!!

Why would it be necessary to clean that little atom in the 5th dimension?
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 1:36:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 1:29:07 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/9/2018 12:37:30 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 2/9/2018 12:21:19 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

THE Father who chose the man Jesus from among the Israelites, who then filled him with his spirit [His words] and sent him to speak in his name, is OUR Heavenly Father and our God.

John 20: 17; Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to THE Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

Jesus taught the people how to pray; "OUR Father etc."

But beware the coming of the Cosmic Cleanex!!!

Why would it be necessary to clean that little atom in the 5th dimension?

Errr....Fish??
Gentorev
Posts: 6,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 2:50:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 1:39:34 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
What was that ????????

Did anyone hear that ?

Jesus , is that you ?
Jesus.
No.
No.
Sorry , continue.

Read post #5.

Cosmic Cleanex?????

Most people consider this boundless cosmos to be our universe, which many believe could be the size of an atom in the 5th dimension.

Perhaps that might lift the scales from your blind eyes in order that you can see, and unplug your deaf ears that you might hear, and lift the cloud from off that dull mind of yours in order that you might understand that which you read.
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 2:56:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 12:02:56 AM, kjw47 wrote:
At 2/8/2018 11:15:40 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

You say Listen to Jesus.
Well Who's this John bloke that is littered through our you're post. .?
And what's with the numbers beside Johns name. Is that age or date or something. ?

Do i Listen to John.?
Is that considered listing to Jesus ?

I'm so confused.
Why would you say listen to Jesus, Then post What John says. ?
Hehe.
You've lost it pal.

Is John a typo .

Just say what Jesus said, straight out.
I don't need to know what John has to say about stuff.


Hang on.
Hang on.
Wait One minute now.
Shhhhhh.

No , I thought I heard something for a second then .
But I think I know why I can't hear Jesus.
Boy this is embarrassing. I'm just going to say it.
( COULD MY FORESKIN BE INTERFERING WITH THE SIGNALS JESUS EMITS. )

Because I can't hear anything.

Oh well

In all 4 gospels, Jesus is quoted.
I've got some dude in my head who claims to be Michael, annoying piece of crap.
JJ50
Posts: 2,990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 2:02:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 12:02:56 AM, kjw47 wrote:
At 2/8/2018 11:15:40 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

You say Listen to Jesus.
Well Who's this John bloke that is littered through our you're post. .?
And what's with the numbers beside Johns name. Is that age or date or something. ?

Do i Listen to John.?
Is that considered listing to Jesus ?

I'm so confused.
Why would you say listen to Jesus, Then post What John says. ?
Hehe.
You've lost it pal.

Is John a typo .

Just say what Jesus said, straight out.
I don't need to know what John has to say about stuff.


Hang on.
Hang on.
Wait One minute now.
Shhhhhh.

No , I thought I heard something for a second then .
But I think I know why I can't hear Jesus.
Boy this is embarrassing. I'm just going to say it.
( COULD MY FORESKIN BE INTERFERING WITH THE SIGNALS JESUS EMITS. )

Because I can't hear anything.

Oh well


In all 4 gospels, Jesus is quoted.

Maybe, but as they were written long about the guy was dead, there is no way of knowing what he is quoted as saying was actually anything to do with him.
annanicole
Posts: 22,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 2:17:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

He also said, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." (John 2: 19)

Then John explained, " ... but he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

Ask a Jehovah's Witness if the body of Jesus was raised from the dead, and they'll reply, "No."

Therefore, since you do not believe John 2: 19, and you do not believe John's statements following it, there's not much need in paying any attention to you.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 4:24:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 2:17:38 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

He also said, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." (John 2: 19)

Then John explained, " ... but he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

Ask a Jehovah's Witness if the body of Jesus was raised from the dead, and they'll reply, "No."

Therefore, since you do not believe John 2: 19, and you do not believe John's statements following it, there's not much need in paying any attention to you.

I noticed we have a large number of JW delivery mules in their 60s and older taking to the Internet forums. We know the JW don't pay their delivery mules nor do they have a company pension plan for them. Which puts them in a pickle. Poorly educated, too old to pickup a new skill and dependent on government handouts.
Preaching might be their way of venting out their desperate frustrations and even there they are severely limited because of their scriptural ignorance. They are also banned from copying and pasting the Daily Texts from the JW site.
We might have to put up with recycled Watchtower material that was undelivered.
annanicole
Posts: 22,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 5:33:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 4:24:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/9/2018 2:17:38 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

He also said, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." (John 2: 19)

Then John explained, " ... but he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

Ask a Jehovah's Witness if the body of Jesus was raised from the dead, and they'll reply, "No."

Therefore, since you do not believe John 2: 19, and you do not believe John's statements following it, there's not much need in paying any attention to you.

I noticed we have a large number of JW delivery mules in their 60s and older taking to the Internet forums. We know the JW don't pay their delivery mules nor do they have a company pension plan for them. Which puts them in a pickle. Poorly educated, too old to pickup a new skill and dependent on government handouts.

... which is an enigma - and ironic - since they claim "all human governments are ruled by Satan". Thus the very Satanic system against which they constantly rail is often they system that supports them. Hence, setting aside the middle men, Satan funds their efforts.

Preaching might be their way of venting out their desperate frustrations and even there they are severely limited because of their scriptural ignorance. They are also banned from copying and pasting the Daily Texts from the JW site.

Who banned them from doing that? The moderators?
Harikrish
Posts: 28,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 7:15:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 5:33:59 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/9/2018 4:24:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/9/2018 2:17:38 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

He also said, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." (John 2: 19)

Then John explained, " ... but he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

Ask a Jehovah's Witness if the body of Jesus was raised from the dead, and they'll reply, "No."

Therefore, since you do not believe John 2: 19, and you do not believe John's statements following it, there's not much need in paying any attention to you.

I noticed we have a large number of JW delivery mules in their 60s and older taking to the Internet forums. We know the JW don't pay their delivery mules nor do they have a company pension plan for them. Which puts them in a pickle. Poorly educated, too old to pickup a new skill and dependent on government handouts.

... which is an enigma - and ironic - since they claim "all human governments are ruled by Satan". Thus the very Satanic system against which they constantly rail is often they system that supports them. Hence, setting aside the middle men, Satan funds their efforts.

Most of them would qualify for disability assistance if they like McClown subject themselves to psychological and cognitive tests. Mules generally do better than donkey/horses because they are hybrids. But that raises the bar for the already struggling and unsuspecting delivery mule volunteer who was promised exemption from these tests.

Preaching might be their way of venting out their desperate frustrations and even there they are severely limited because of their scriptural ignorance. They are also banned from copying and pasting the Daily Texts from the JW site.

Who banned them from doing that? The moderators?

Its on the JW website under their Terms of use. They are known to have their lawyers sent reminders if they see anyone in violation of the agreement. Individuals might get away because they are not worth suing.
kjw47
Posts: 2,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 8:52:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2018 9:27:37 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

A true shame that this firm belief in the completely unknowable will never see application toward that which can actually be beneficial to humanity, in any manner at all...


Not a single mortal living in light would make a post like yours.
kjw47
Posts: 2,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 9:13:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 12:21:19 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

THE Father who chose the man Jesus from among the Israelites, who then filled him with his spirit [His words] and sent him to speak in his name, is OUR Heavenly Father and our God.

John 20: 17; Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to THE Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

Jesus taught the people how to pray; "OUR Father etc."


Jesus is not God. He teaches 100%-- John 17:1-6,26-- The one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-John 5:30) the Father sent Jesus. Jesus is the not the heavenly Father--You need to listen Jesus first to be his follower- He taught-- Our Father who art in heaven. Every one who follows the Trinitarian concept, outright refuse to believe Jesus over them. This is reality--1Corinthians 8:6-- There is one God to all--The FATHER.
This is the being who came to earth and was named Jesus as a mortal. He speaks at Proverbs 8--Gods master worker= Jesus, the one whom God created all other things through-- He speaks about the difficulty( like the pangs of a woman giving birth,) to create him direct (first and last) (Collosians 1:15- The firstborn of all creation) the beginning creation. It says at prov 8 God grew especially fond of this being speaking, came to beside him as his master worker. There is no doubt this is the being who came--The (HE) he mentions a few times is God. It is not God speaking here at prov 8. All evidence points to Michael-Daniel 12:1)1Thess 4:16) Rev 6( the war in heaven and its after effects on earth.
kjw47
Posts: 2,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 9:19:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 2:02:52 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/9/2018 12:02:56 AM, kjw47 wrote:
At 2/8/2018 11:15:40 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

You say Listen to Jesus.
Well Who's this John bloke that is littered through our you're post. .?
And what's with the numbers beside Johns name. Is that age or date or something. ?

Do i Listen to John.?
Is that considered listing to Jesus ?

I'm so confused.
Why would you say listen to Jesus, Then post What John says. ?
Hehe.
You've lost it pal.

Is John a typo .

Just say what Jesus said, straight out.
I don't need to know what John has to say about stuff.


Hang on.
Hang on.
Wait One minute now.
Shhhhhh.

No , I thought I heard something for a second then .
But I think I know why I can't hear Jesus.
Boy this is embarrassing. I'm just going to say it.
( COULD MY FORESKIN BE INTERFERING WITH THE SIGNALS JESUS EMITS. )

Because I can't hear anything.

Oh well


In all 4 gospels, Jesus is quoted.

Maybe, but as they were written long about the guy was dead, there is no way of knowing what he is quoted as saying was actually anything to do with him.

God says he inspired his written word. And since Jesus teachings are the same in every translation on earth ( barring--earth or land at Matthew 5:5) they are correct. It has been proven, certain errors in all trinity based translations. These were done from Catholicism translating, everyone of them, and later stuff as well in some. But never corrected very important ones.
kjw47
Posts: 2,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 9:22:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 2:17:38 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

He also said, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." (John 2: 19)

Then John explained, " ... but he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

Ask a Jehovah's Witness if the body of Jesus was raised from the dead, and they'll reply, "No."

Therefore, since you do not believe John 2: 19, and you do not believe John's statements following it, there's not much need in paying any attention to you.


I explained it to you clearly. You refuse to believe truth. When first outside the tomb, They did not recognize Jesus, he was a spirit or in another body he appeared as. He appeared in the other body to Thomas because he wouldn't believe. He is Gods son, given full authority and power. He can appear in a gazillion different bodies if he wanted to. He also appeared behind a closed door. No mortal body does this.
annanicole
Posts: 22,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 9:51:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 9:22:22 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 2/9/2018 2:17:38 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

He also said, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." (John 2: 19)

Then John explained, " ... but he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

Ask a Jehovah's Witness if the body of Jesus was raised from the dead, and they'll reply, "No."

Therefore, since you do not believe John 2: 19, and you do not believe John's statements following it, there's not much need in paying any attention to you.

I explained it to you clearly. You refuse to believe truth. When first outside the tomb, They did not recognize Jesus, he was a spirit or in another body he appeared as. He appeared in the other body to Thomas because he wouldn't believe. He is Gods son, given full authority and power. He can appear in a gazillion different bodies if he wanted to. He also appeared behind a closed door. No mortal body does this.

Jesus said, "Destroy (this body), and in three days I will raise (this body) up." Then after His body was resurrected, His disciples recalled what He had said - and "believed the word which Jesus had said."

I'm not asking for your guesses, speculations, or convoluted logic. I want to know this from you:

"Was the body of Jesus Christ resurrected from the dead?"

Was it or not? Jesus said it would be? What say you?
annanicole
Posts: 22,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 9:52:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 7:15:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/9/2018 5:33:59 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/9/2018 4:24:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/9/2018 2:17:38 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

He also said, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." (John 2: 19)

Then John explained, " ... but he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

Ask a Jehovah's Witness if the body of Jesus was raised from the dead, and they'll reply, "No."

Therefore, since you do not believe John 2: 19, and you do not believe John's statements following it, there's not much need in paying any attention to you.

I noticed we have a large number of JW delivery mules in their 60s and older taking to the Internet forums. We know the JW don't pay their delivery mules nor do they have a company pension plan for them. Which puts them in a pickle. Poorly educated, too old to pickup a new skill and dependent on government handouts.

... which is an enigma - and ironic - since they claim "all human governments are ruled by Satan". Thus the very Satanic system against which they constantly rail is often they system that supports them. Hence, setting aside the middle men, Satan funds their efforts.

Most of them would qualify for disability assistance if they like McClown subject themselves to psychological and cognitive tests. Mules generally do better than donkey/horses because they are hybrids. But that raises the bar for the already struggling and unsuspecting delivery mule volunteer who was promised exemption from these tests.

Preaching might be their way of venting out their desperate frustrations and even there they are severely limited because of their scriptural ignorance. They are also banned from copying and pasting the Daily Texts from the JW site.

Who banned them from doing that? The moderators?

Its on the JW website under their Terms of use. They are known to have their lawyers sent reminders if they see anyone in violation of the agreement. Individuals might get away because they are not worth suing.

They have lawyers taking advantage of Satan's legal system? Ohhhhhh, boyyyyyyyy!
Harikrish
Posts: 28,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 10:14:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 9:52:53 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/9/2018 7:15:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/9/2018 5:33:59 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/9/2018 4:24:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/9/2018 2:17:38 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

He also said, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." (John 2: 19)

Then John explained, " ... but he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

Ask a Jehovah's Witness if the body of Jesus was raised from the dead, and they'll reply, "No."

Therefore, since you do not believe John 2: 19, and you do not believe John's statements following it, there's not much need in paying any attention to you.

I noticed we have a large number of JW delivery mules in their 60s and older taking to the Internet forums. We know the JW don't pay their delivery mules nor do they have a company pension plan for them. Which puts them in a pickle. Poorly educated, too old to pickup a new skill and dependent on government handouts.

... which is an enigma - and ironic - since they claim "all human governments are ruled by Satan". Thus the very Satanic system against which they constantly rail is often they system that supports them. Hence, setting aside the middle men, Satan funds their efforts.

Most of them would qualify for disability assistance if they like McClown subject themselves to psychological and cognitive tests. Mules generally do better than donkey/horses because they are hybrids. But that raises the bar for the already struggling and unsuspecting delivery mule volunteer who was promised exemption from these tests.

Preaching might be their way of venting out their desperate frustrations and even there they are severely limited because of their scriptural ignorance. They are also banned from copying and pasting the Daily Texts from the JW site.

Who banned them from doing that? The moderators?

Its on the JW website under their Terms of use. They are known to have their lawyers sent reminders if they see anyone in violation of the agreement. Individuals might get away because they are not worth suing.

They have lawyers taking advantage of Satan's legal system? Ohhhhhh, boyyyyyyyy!

Why do you think McClown dropped the daily text prayers and switched to politics? The JW have representation in heaven with 144,000 elders serving as judges. What he does here gets reported there.
annanicole
Posts: 22,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2018 10:31:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2018 10:14:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/9/2018 9:52:53 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/9/2018 7:15:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/9/2018 5:33:59 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/9/2018 4:24:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/9/2018 2:17:38 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/8/2018 9:17:46 PM, kjw47 wrote:
He warned all -John 15:20-21-- that on account of his name( those thinking they stand for Jesus) they would not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30)-YHWH(Jehovah)
At John 17:1-6,26-- While praying to his Father, he clearly teaches--( verse 3)the one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. vs 6= YHWH(Jehovah)- 26, YHWH(Jehovah)--Paul backs him up-1Corinthians 8:6-- the real reason why Jesus teaches--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God his Father.
Trinity based translations teach 2 different Gods--The single being God is correct= 0 doubt in all creation---LOOK.
This is what a true followers heart lives by daily-- John 4:22-24-- Those that get there had gone through Jesus( name) to get to the Father.

He also said, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." (John 2: 19)

Then John explained, " ... but he spake of the temple of his body. When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

Ask a Jehovah's Witness if the body of Jesus was raised from the dead, and they'll reply, "No."

Therefore, since you do not believe John 2: 19, and you do not believe John's statements following it, there's not much need in paying any attention to you.

I noticed we have a large number of JW delivery mules in their 60s and older taking to the Internet forums. We know the JW don't pay their delivery mules nor do they have a company pension plan for them. Which puts them in a pickle. Poorly educated, too old to pickup a new skill and dependent on government handouts.

... which is an enigma - and ironic - since they claim "all human governments are ruled by Satan". Thus the very Satanic system against which they constantly rail is often they system that supports them. Hence, setting aside the middle men, Satan funds their efforts.

Most of them would qualify for disability assistance if they like McClown subject themselves to psychological and cognitive tests. Mules generally do better than donkey/horses because they are hybrids. But that raises the bar for the already struggling and unsuspecting delivery mule volunteer who was promised exemption from these tests.

Preaching might be their way of venting out their desperate frustrations and even there they are severely limited because of their scriptural ignorance. They are also banned from copying and pasting the Daily Texts from the JW site.

Who banned them from doing that? The moderators?

Its on the JW website under their Terms of use. They are known to have their lawyers sent reminders if they see anyone in violation of the agreement. Individuals might get away because they are not worth suing.

They have lawyers taking advantage of Satan's legal system? Ohhhhhh, boyyyyyyyy!

Why do you think McClown dropped the daily text prayers and switched to politics? The JW have representation in heaven with 144,000 elders serving as judges. What he does here gets reported there.

I thought it was because he knows more about politics than he does about religion.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.