Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Religion not believing its own Holy Book!

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2018 10:56:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/11/2018 9:32:50 PM, theMadJW wrote:
CHURCHianity!
Perverting EVERYTHING it says for almost 2,000 years!

CULTianity

Perverting the Bible itself to make it more in line with the cult's perversions.
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 12:00:51 AM
At 2/11/2018 10:56:45 PM, annanicole wrote:
CHURCHianity!

CULTianity

Perverting the Bible itself to make it more in line with the cult's perversions.

Anna is Living PROOF of this!
Question Everything! https://themadjw.weebly.com...
Wizofoz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 12:05:03 AM
CHURCHianity!

Thank gawd for that, as what it says is simply awful.
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 12:20:31 AM
At 2/12/2018 12:05:03 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
CHURCHianity!

As ALWAYS claimed by those never READING it...
Wizofoz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 2:16:31 AM
At 2/12/2018 12:20:31 AM, theMadJW wrote:
CHURCHianity!

Read it. Awful.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 3:45:44 AM
At 2/12/2018 12:00:51 AM, theMadJW wrote:
CHURCHianity!

CULTianity

Oh, the so-called "proof" lies at the foot of the dimwit who, after "decades of study", simply couldn't seem to locate any deliberate perversions in the New World Translation.

When shown the example of John 8: 58, "I have been", you couldn't find a single scholar, a single grammarian, a single lexicon or Greek grammar that would justify such an obviously biased perversion. And you can't locate a declarative sentence anywhere, either in the Bible or out of it, which compels such a "translation".

That's pretty sad. Yet you've declared that a motley group of Jehovah's Witnesses who couldn't even read or speak Greek managed to "translate" it correctly. LMAO.

CULTianity at its finest. The truth, of course, is that the Jehovah's Witnesses didn't translate anything either correctly or incorrectly. They simply re-wrote it into a WatchTower commentary.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 3:54:15 AM
At 2/12/2018 2:12:50 AM, bulproof wrote:
That's why the hoovians had to write their own.

I'll admit that it was a novel solution to insurmountable problems.

You know, in college, I had to "translate" a paragraph or two from Don Quixote from the original Spanish into English. That would have pretty difficult if I hadn't studied Spanish all semester - and even then, I didn't get it right. However, what's REALLY amazing is that the Jehovah's Witnesses managed to translate the entire Bible from Hebrew to English, and Greek to English, while knowing nothing of the original languages. That's quite a feat!
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 1:10:14 PM

Claims the Queer Atheist.....

yawn
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 1:11:14 PM
At 2/12/2018 2:16:31 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 2/12/2018 12:20:31 AM, theMadJW wrote:
CHURCHianity!

Read it. Awful.

SURE you have.
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 1:12:21 PM
At 2/12/2018 3:45:44 AM, annanicole wrote:
CHURCHianity!

CULTianity

Oh, the so-called "proof" lies at the foot of the dimwit who, after "decades of study", simply couldn't seem to locate any deliberate perversions in the New World Translation.

When shown the example of John 8: 58, "I have been", you couldn't find a single scholar, a single grammarian, a single lexicon or Greek grammar that would justify such an obviously biased perversion. And you can't locate a declarative sentence anywhere, either in the Bible or out of it, which compels such a "translation".

That's pretty sad. Yet you've declared that a motley group of Jehovah's Witnesses who couldn't even read or speak Greek managed to "translate" it correctly. LMAO.

CULTianity at its finest. The truth, of course, is that the Jehovah's Witnesses didn't translate anything either correctly or incorrectly. They simply re-wrote it into a WatchTower commentary.

I gave this church-worshiper several- but she, as most, are in denial.
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 1:13:31 PM
At 2/12/2018 3:54:15 AM, annanicole wrote:

I'll admit that it was a novel solution to insurmountable problems.

You know, in college, I had to "translate" a paragraph or two from Don Quixote from the original Spanish into English. That would have pretty difficult if I hadn't studied Spanish all semester - and even then, I didn't get it right. However, what's REALLY amazing is that the Jehovah's Witnesses managed to translate the entire Bible from Hebrew to English, and Greek to English, while knowing nothing of the original languages. That's quite a feat!

Agreed- ESPECIALLY since it is more accurate that any OTHER translation!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 7:36:45 PM
At 2/12/2018 1:12:21 PM, theMadJW wrote:
CHURCHianity!

CULTianity

I notice that (assuming you actually did cite them) you certainly couldn't be troubled with merely citing the passages again.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2018 8:05:58 PM
CHURCHianity!

CULTianity

No, ya haven't. I wouldn't have missed THAT. Take 30 seconds and simply rattle off the passages.

Mark it: you won't supply ONE passage in which ego eimi is properly translated as anything other than "I am" in a declarative sentence. Not one.
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2018 12:15:03 AM
At 2/12/2018 7:36:45 PM, annanicole wrote:
CHURCHianity!

CULTianity

I notice that (assuming you actually did cite them) you certainly couldn't be troubled with merely citing the passages again.

Sure!
Jesus said his Father is the ONLY true God.
Believe him?
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2018 2:36:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's so EASY to spot a Fake Christian (churchoid)- they FLEE from serious questions about their own propaganda...
Mingodalia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2018 12:31:44 AM
CHURCHianity!
Perverting EVERYTHING it says for almost 2,000 years!::

Are we seriously needing to go over how Non JW Christians are the ones fulfilling prophecies again...
"I haven't felt like a Rebublican since 2012"
-James Comey

The NSA did not collect information on American citizens.
-James Clapper

I did not leak sensitive information during the 2016 presidential election about the FBI's ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation to The Wall Street Journal.
-Andrew McCabe

...that there"s no way he gets elected"but I"m afraid we can"t take that risk. It"s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40.
-Peter Strzok
Mingodalia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2018 12:36:31 AM
At 6/9/2018 10:50:24 PM, theMadJW wrote:
My bad.
Churchoids NEVER answer questions....::

So let's answer some questions.

What group of Christians are being genocided and beheaded around the world? JW's? Nooooooooooo....

Which group of Christians spread the gospel to every nation? JW's? Noooooooo....
"I haven't felt like a Rebublican since 2012"
-James Comey

The NSA did not collect information on American citizens.
-James Clapper

I did not leak sensitive information during the 2016 presidential election about the FBI's ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation to The Wall Street Journal.
-Andrew McCabe

...that there"s no way he gets elected"but I"m afraid we can"t take that risk. It"s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40.
-Peter Strzok
theMadJW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2018 7:11:12 PM
At 6/10/2018 12:36:31 AM, Mingodalia wrote:
At 6/9/2018 10:50:24 PM, theMadJW wrote:
My bad.
Churchoids NEVER answer questions....::

So let's answer some questions.

What group of Christians are being genocided and beheaded around the world? JW's? Nooooooooooo....

Which group of Christians spread the gospel to every nation? JW's? Noooooooo....

You don't even know what the Gospel IS- nor believe in your own church version.

Yawn
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2019 8:58:46 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
If someone says something I consider obviously wrong, I often hesitate to point out how wrong they are. The one's who do it 'repeatedly rarely seem to change their point of view.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2019 12:13:56 AM
Leaning wrote:
If someone says something I consider obviously wrong, I often hesitate to point out how wrong they are. The one's who do it 'repeatedly rarely seem to change their point of view.

MadJ aside, Don't you think that what you consider to be obviously wrong could be obviously right?

And the reason why some people don't change their point of view is because they have thoroughly researched the facts and evidence to arrive at a balanced, Informed, Correct decision.

So, Don't you think you should judge others, Not from your own pre-conceived ideas but by objectively researching the facts yourself?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2019 1:15:07 AM
MadJ aside, Don't you think that what you consider to be obviously wrong could be obviously right?

It could be, And likely some of what I consider wrong is right. To err is human, And me and everyone else being human, Course we'll be wrong about some things.

And the reason why some people don't change their point of view is because they have thoroughly researched the facts and evidence to arrive at a balanced, Informed, Correct decision.

So, Don't you think you should judge others, Not from your own pre-conceived ideas but by objectively researching the facts yourself?

Eh, I read, Look up articles now and then, For and against. Consider them, Sometimes change my ideas, Sometimes not.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2019 3:14:17 AM
Leaning wrote:

It could be, And likely some of what I consider wrong is right. To err is human, And me and everyone else being human, Course we'll be wrong about some things.

Eh, I read, Look up articles now and then, For and against. Consider them, Sometimes change my ideas, Sometimes not.

Way to go.
You wouldn't want to get caught up in such a quagmire of crap like Ethong. He's in so deep that he doesn't know which way is up, Down, Left or right. My thorough research reveals that he is suffering from spatial disorientation.

And spatial disorientation is a form of delusion, Of course.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2019 5:43:27 AM
Madjw wrote: AGAIN~
Jesus said his Father is the ONLY true God.
Believe him?

Yes, I do believe what Christ taught about the true God, And we do not need to die of old age, But we can be translated into gods and goddesses and not taste of death like Enoch or Melchizedek. Do your believe Him?

John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, Though he may die, He shall live [Death and resurrection]. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall **never** die [like Enoch]. Do you believe this? "

Heb 11:5
By faith Enoch was taken away **so that he did not see death**, "and was not found, Because God had taken him. "

DO YOU BELIEVE HIM? Or do you believe in the god of death like everyone else who dies of old age?

DO YOU BELIEVE HIM?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.