Total Posts:114|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Trump's views on Africa racist anti-Christian

Harikrish
Posts: 39,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2018 8:33:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Donald Trump once again has voiced his racist, and anti-Christian, views regarding immigrants, people of color, and the poor. Multiple sources, Republican and Democrat, have confirmed that the president denigrated immigrants from what he called 'shithole' countries: Haiti, El Salvador, and every country in Africa. Then, he confirmed his racial bias, saying we should bring more people from Norway, an overwhelmingly white country.

Trump all African countries are Shithole countries comments.
https://www.theguardian.com...
https://www.nbcnews.com...
https://qz.com...
https://www.aljazeera.com...
https://youtu.be...

Are we a Shithole country2 Botswana asks US
https://www.timeslive.co.za...

How world leaders reacted to Trump's Shithole comments.
http://www.businessinsider.com...

Letter from Botswana government.
https://pbs.twimg.com...

Where is the Christian outrage to Trumps African Shithole comments?
The Christian Right still support Trump.
https://www.nytimes.com...

Christianity played a major role in African slavery. Are we going to see a repeat in Christian history from endorsing African slavery to endirsing all African countries are shithole countries.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2018 8:58:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/27/2018 8:43:21 PM, desmac wrote:
Terrific Tuesday

Are you looking for help to read the OP or wanting to Joing the Black Shitholes Matter movement?
12_13
Posts: 2,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2018 9:31:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/27/2018 8:33:09 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Donald Trump once again has voiced his racist, and anti-Christian, views regarding immigrants, people of color, and the poor. Multiple sources, Republican and Democrat, have confirmed that the president denigrated immigrants from what he called 'shithole' countries: Haiti, El Salvador, and every country in Africa. Then, he confirmed his racial bias, saying we should bring more people from Norway, an overwhelmingly white country....

I don"t think the comment is based on skin color, but to the conditions in the countries. It would be nice to see, what is the official definition of 'shithole' countries. But if it means country that is poor, people are ignorant and they do evil things and not much good things, and opposite is country where people are peace loving, well educated and not barbaric, I understand why the more civilized people are welcome and not the others who would possible ruin the other country also.

Is there some good reason why countries should not take care that they remain civilized?

And if the people in poor countries want to be civilized, why they don"t act that way and make living better n their home country? One thing there is though, many countries are exploited by western counties and that is why it seems they are kept in poor condition so that they are dependent of western countries and can be exploited better. I think western countries should allow those countries have true independency and help them to develop so that they could be more civilized on their own, if they ask and want help. Spreading the problem all over the planet doesn"t make it vanish.
Goldtop
Posts: 6,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2018 10:04:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
That's quite the obsession you have with Trump's racism, like some of your previous obsessions; repetitive, hateful and boring.
ethang5
Posts: 23,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 12:49:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/27/2018 10:04:39 PM, Goldtop wrote:

That's quite the obsession you have with Trump's racism, like some of your previous obsessions; repetitive, hateful and boring.

If you want to see something repetitive and boring, show him that Trump denied saying those things.

Or ask him to post proof of Trump saying those things, and he link dumps sites from Botswana. Don't ask what anything has to do with Botswana. The idiot is in his own little racist world.
Goldtop
Posts: 6,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 1:08:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 12:49:07 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/27/2018 10:04:39 PM, Goldtop wrote:

That's quite the obsession you have with Trump's racism, like some of your previous obsessions; repetitive, hateful and boring.

If you want to see something repetitive and boring, show him that Trump denied saying those things.

Or ask him to post proof of Trump saying those things, and he link dumps sites from Botswana. Don't ask what anything has to do with Botswana. The idiot is in his own little racist world.

The both of you should just stfu.
ethang5
Posts: 23,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 4:53:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 1:08:28 AM, Goldtop wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:49:07 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/27/2018 10:04:39 PM, Goldtop wrote:

That's quite the obsession you have with Trump's racism, like some of your previous obsessions; repetitive, hateful and boring.

If you want to see something repetitive and boring, show him that Trump denied saying those things.

Or ask him to post proof of Trump saying those things, and he link dumps sites from Botswana. Don't ask what anything has to do with Botswana. The idiot is in his own little racist world.

The both of you should just stfu.

Yes we should. But with awol moderation, as the wise man said, somebody has to do it......
Harikrish
Posts: 39,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 1:50:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/27/2018 9:31:29 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 2/27/2018 8:33:09 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Donald Trump once again has voiced his racist, and anti-Christian, views regarding immigrants, people of color, and the poor. Multiple sources, Republican and Democrat, have confirmed that the president denigrated immigrants from what he called 'shithole' countries: Haiti, El Salvador, and every country in Africa. Then, he confirmed his racial bias, saying we should bring more people from Norway, an overwhelmingly white country....

I don"t think the comment is based on skin color, but to the conditions in the countries. It would be nice to see, what is the official definition of 'shithole' countries. But if it means country that is poor, people are ignorant and they do evil things and not much good things, and opposite is country where people are peace loving, well educated and not barbaric, I understand why the more civilized people are welcome and not the others who would possible ruin the other country also.

Is there some good reason why countries should not take care that they remain civilized?

And if the people in poor countries want to be civilized, why they don"t act that way and make living better n their home country? One thing there is though, many countries are exploited by western counties and that is why it seems they are kept in poor condition so that they are dependent of western countries and can be exploited better. I think western countries should allow those countries have true independency and help them to develop so that they could be more civilized on their own, if they ask and want help. Spreading the problem all over the planet doesn"t make it vanish.

We have to take Trumps African shithole comment from a Christian perspective. Trump still has the support of the Christian Right. Trump had to justify his comments to his Christian Right based on Christian values they could support.

Africa is a failed basket case.

Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1,700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

On one hand we have the starving millions.

https://paanluelwel2011.files.wordpress.com...
https://i.ytimg.com...
http://all-that-is-interesting.com...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
https://i.pinimg.com...

On the other hand we have greedy Africans who cannot stop eating.
Some examples of large anatomies.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com...
http://www.afrikanheritage.com...
https://pbs.twimg.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
http://themockdock.com...
https://southafricatoday.net...
https://i.pinimg.com...
https://pbs.twimg.com...
https://i.pinimg.com...
https://pbs.twimg.com...
https://pbs.twimg.com...
https://i.ytimg.com...

Did Trump concluded Africans were shitholes from these pictures of African backsides.

http://themockdock.com...
https://i.pinimg.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...

The scriptures tell us to look for the mark of the beast which will be on their forehead.
African foreheads are conspicuously negroid in appearence. The other mark of the beast is colour. Africans are distinctively black. It's the only continent where everyone is born black.

Now Trump has identified another Mark of the beast. All African countries are Shitholes.

Are Trumps comments racist, anti Christian or a fulfillment of scriptures?
Harikrish
Posts: 39,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 2:00:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/27/2018 10:04:39 PM, Goldtop wrote:
That's quite the obsession you have with Trump's racism, like some of your previous obsessions; repetitive, hateful and boring.

Trump has the support of the Christian Right. They must believe he speaks for them and is their modern prophet.

We have to take Trumps African shithole comment from a Christian perspective. Trump still has the support of the Christian Right. Trump had to justify his comments to his Christian Right based on Christian values they could support.

What Christians see in Trumps message.

Africa is a failed basket case.

Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1,700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

On one hand we have the starving millions.

https://paanluelwel2011.files.wordpress.com...
https://i.ytimg.com...
http://all-that-is-interesting.com...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
https://i.pinimg.com...

On the other hand we have greedy Africans who cannot stop eating.
Some examples of large anatomies.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com...
http://www.afrikanheritage.com...
https://pbs.twimg.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
http://themockdock.com...
https://southafricatoday.net...
https://i.pinimg.com...
https://pbs.twimg.com...
https://i.pinimg.com...
https://pbs.twimg.com...
https://pbs.twimg.com...
https://i.ytimg.com...

Did Trump concluded Africans were shitholes from these pictures of African backsides.

http://themockdock.com...
https://i.pinimg.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...

The scriptures tell us to look for the mark of the beast which will be on their forehead.
African foreheads are conspicuously negroid in appearence. The other mark of the beast is colour. Africans are distinctively black. It's the only continent where everyone is born black.

Now Trump has identified another Mark of the beast. All African countries are Shithole countries.

Are Trumps comments racist, anti Christian or a fulfillment of scriptures?
Harikrish
Posts: 39,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 2:09:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/28/2018 12:49:07 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/27/2018 10:04:39 PM, Goldtop wrote:

That's quite the obsession you have with Trump's racism, like some of your previous obsessions; repetitive, hateful and boring.

If you want to see something repetitive and boring, show him that Trump denied saying those things.

Or ask him to post proof of Trump saying those things, and he link dumps sites from Botswana. Don't ask what anything has to do with Botswana. The idiot is in his own little racist world.

Trumps African Shithole comments were reported by senators who were in the room with Trump when he made those comments. They reported the Trump comments to the national news media. The world leaders have condemned Trumps comments as racists and damaging.

Trump all African countries are Shithole countries comments.
https://www.theguardian.com...
https://www.nbcnews.com...
https://qz.com...
https://www.aljazeera.com...
https://youtu.be...

Are we a Shithole country2 Botswana asks US?
https://www.timeslive.co.za...

How world leaders reacted to Trump's Shithole comments.
http://www.businessinsider.com...

Letter from Botswana government.
https://pbs.twimg.com...
ethang5
Posts: 23,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 5:41:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2018 2:09:25 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:49:07 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/27/2018 10:04:39 PM, Goldtop wrote:

That's quite the obsession you have with Trump's racism, like some of your previous obsessions; repetitive, hateful and boring.

If you want to see something repetitive and boring, show him that Trump denied saying those things.

Or ask him to post proof of Trump saying those things, and he link dumps sites from Botswana. Don't ask what anything has to do with Botswana. The idiot is in his own little racist world.

There is evidence of Trump calling you a shithole. Unlike you, I don't have to lie.

Your video does not support your claims. You are a lying black shithole according to Trump.

According to Trump's non-extantent comments? Lol.

Trump never insults India, never has.

Ok. He didn't hang up on you, and treat you like shitholes.

Neither does your video support your.... Oh wait, you have no video. You have nothing.

Posted reputable news media reports about Trumps's African shithole comments that senators in the room with Trump reported to the press.

Trump himself denied saying it. So who is lying shithole? You or your white master Trump?

Trump all African countries are Shithole countries comments.

The comments you have no evidence for? and Trump denied? You have nothing shithole. This is why you are trying to make us think people's "reaction" to hearsay is proof that Trump made those comments.

Even Trump denied saying what you claim. Who's lying, you the shithole, or your white master?

Trump tried to deny his comments.

He didn't try. He denied them. And senators in the room also denied hearing them. Trump is calling you a liar shithole.

But the senators in the room with trump reported his comments to the press.

Yet Trump denied saying Them. Who is lying shithole? You or Trump?

World leaders condemned Trumps African shithole comments that was leaked by senators to the press.

I thought you said everyone loved it, like you do? So Trump says you are lying, and world leaders all think you are a racist shithole?

I feel sorry you are such a poor defender of you negroid country and the negroid shitholes that live there according to Trump.

Invisible comments need no defense, and both Trump and world leaders are calling you a liar and a shithole. You are a poor accuser.

But Trump can't deny calling India a shithole. I have video of him ridiculing and mocking India.

Trump tries to impersonate an Indian call centre worker's accent but failed. Trump never insults India, never has.

It made the news because it was insulting to India you moron. I know it's hard for you to accept that you were the shithole all along. You will face the harsh truth in time.

Trump's African shithole comments were reported on all the reputable news medias.

So was his losing the election you moron. Reports are not truth.

Even the African leaders condemnation of Trump's African shithole comments were reported.

But they couldn't report the comments. Neither can you. But having no evidence, you just keep lying like the shithole you are.

Not a single report of Trump calling India names.

https://www.google.com.gh...

Donald Trump using Modi"s accent brings to the fore the Indian accent, which has been the object of caricature and ridicule for long.

.....being cavalierly thrown into the "shithole" by Donald Trump, it"s easy to take umbrage.

.....Raja Krishnamoorthi has issued a statement saying he was "appalled".

Trump only called African countries shithole countries.

Only in your shithole dreams racist.

You can only change the Trumps Affrican shithole comments it in your posts. But no one believes black shitholes anymore. Lol!

Then let me post it again so they can see it.

https://www.google.com.gh...

See little indian shithole?

There are no pictures of Indians or Trump insults in the video.

Are there pictures of Africans in your video loser? What? You have no video? What do you have? Nothing? Then why are you lying? Because you're a shithole racist.

Your mind ain't right Ethang5. You are imagining things that are not in the video you posted.

At least there is a video. You are imagining things and there isn't even a video. No audio. Nothing. Just you lying like an Indian shithole.

An Indian accent, on the other hand, means call centres and curry stains, overpopulation and outsourcing in the American imagination. The accent is the object of caricature and ridicule.

Apu on The Simpsons is an affectionate character, but he is still the butt of jokes, the permanently fresh-off-the-boat immigrant, never quite American. It is the brand of the other. Trump knows that. This is not the first time he has tried to do "Indian".

At that time the Hillary Clinton campaign tut-tutted that it was "typical of the disrespect he has shown to groups across the spectrum",

The new India likes to think of itself as the superpower in waiting, a country coming into its own, deserving of a seat in the UN Security Council, winning respect everywhere for its ancient civilisation and modern progress. The accent remains our Achilles heel, a reminder that try as we might, we cannot get the respect we feel we deserve.

When the US President puts on an Indian accent, we worry that behind closed doors they are laughing at our delusions of grandeur. Sandip Roy is a journalist, commentator and author.

The way we are laughing at you now. So come on shithole. Make more scatter-brain posts. Of some mens feet maybe? Or fat women. Anything to make the board not notice that you, your religion, and your country are shitholes.

According to Trump that is. Notice Trump has not denied my claims. Lying hindu shithole.
Casten
Posts: 2,515
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 6:04:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Trump is racist and anti-Christian." I'm guessing that means you're a fan of his.
Bummed about the low activity and abandonment of DDO? You can always try us on DART: https://www.debateart.com...
Studio-B
Posts: 1,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 8:54:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Whether or not Trump used the phrase "s***hole countries" is irrelevant. , The fact is there are s***hole countries. We are asked, NO , begged, to donate our hard earned take-home pay to these shithole countries 24 hours a day through mailers through the door, and blanket appeals on our TV screens showing "poor Ferdosi" walking miles to get clean water because the local watering hole has been sh** in and pissed in by everyone and everything including their own domestic animals.

Why the media are so obsessed with this "s***hole" gate is astonishing. They are acting as if these places do not exist, when it is very clear to anyone with eyesight that they do. If they don't exist, then stop telling us they do, and stop begging us for money.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 4:36:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2018 5:41:26 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 3/1/2018 2:09:25 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/28/2018 12:49:07 AM, ethang5 wrote:

There is evidence of Trump calling you a shithole. Unlike you, I don't have to lie.

Your video does not support your claims. You are a lying black shithole according to Trump.

According to Trump's non-extantent comments? Lol.

Trump's African shithole comments were reported by all the major News Media in and around the world. But no such report was made about Trump insulting India. Trump only called all African countries shitholes.

Trump never insults India, never has.

Ok. He didn't hang up on you, and treat you like shitholes.

Trump confirmed the call was outsource and ended the call calling India a great place. It's in your video you black shithole.

Neither does your video support your.... Oh wait, you have no video. You have nothing.

Posted reputable news media reports and video about Trumps's African shithole comments that senators in the room with Trump reported to the press.

Trump himself denied saying it. So who is lying shithole? You or your white master Trump?

The comments you have no evidence for? and Trump denied? You have nothing shithole. This is why you are trying to make us think people's "reaction" to hearsay is proof that Trump made those comments.

But the senators in the room with trump reported his comments to the press.

How Politicisns are reacting to Trump's Aftican countries are shitholes comments.
http://digg.com...

https://www.theguardian.com...
Sen. Tim Scott: Sen. Graham confirmed Trump's reported 'shithole comments are accurate.
http://thehill.com...
Yet Trump denied saying Them. Who is lying shithole? You or Trump?

The senators in the room are confirming Trumps's comments. Read the links you mutt.

World leaders too are condemn Trumps African shithole comments that was leaked by senators to the press.
There would not be such a strong reaction if Trumps African shithole comments were not true.

I thought you said everyone loved it, like you do? So Trump says you are lying, and world leaders all think you are a racist shithole?

You are a poorly educated black deranged low IQ negroid with poor comprehension skills. You cannot even follow the news or understand the video you posted. No world leader or Trimp called India or me a racist. Try to get this. Trump only called African countries shithole countries.

I feel sorry you are such a poor defender of you negroid country and the negroid shitholes that live there according to Trump.

But Trump can't deny calling India a shithole. I have video of him ridiculing and mocking India.

There are no shithole comments in you video. Trump tries to impersonate an Indian call centre worker's accent but failed. Trump never insults India, never has.
No insults in your video. Trump just asked a question. He got his answer, then ended the call.

Trump's African shithole comments were reported on all the reputable news medias. Trump trying to imitate India's PM accent was seen as a joke. But trump calling African countries shithole countries received strong reaction and condemnation for world leaders and American Politicians.

You are a poorly educated black deranged low IQ negroid with poor comprehension skills. You cannot even follow the news or understand the video you posted. Try to get this. Trump only called African countries shithole countries.

So was his losing the election you moron. Reports are not truth.
Those were poll projections. Learn the difference you black shithole mutt.

Not a single report of Trump calling India names.

https://www.google.com.gh...

Donald Trump using Modi"s accent brings to the fore the Indian accent, which has been the object of caricature and ridicule for long.

That was Trump imitating the PM Modi's accent. That is not insulting India, Lean to read you mutt.
.At a time when other countries are allegedly being cavalierly thrown into the "shithole" by Donald Trump, it"s easy to take umbrage.

Trump was imitating the PM Modi's accent after he had just called African countries shitholes. To take umbrage is to get offended by Trump behaviour.
.....Raja Krishnamoorthi has issued a statement saying he was "appalled".

He was appalled because Trump's behaviour towards allies and otherizing entire communities of Americans (black African communities in Ameruca) was the last thing America needs.
"He said that "behaviour that belittles our allies and "otherizes" entire communities of Americans is one of the last things we need." Learn to read you mutt.

Trump only called African countries shithole countries.
You can only change the Trumps Affrican shithole comments it in your posts. But no one believes black shitholes anymore. Lol!

Trump loves India and India. In Trump's own words:
https://youtu.be...
Then let me post it again so they can see it.

https://www.google.com.gh...

See little indian shithole?

There are no pictures of Indians or Trump shithole comments in the video. I win!

Are there pictures of Africans in your video loser? What? You have no video? What do you have? Nothing? Then why are you lying? Because you're a shithole racist.

My videos show eyewitness accounts of senators and world leaders condemning Trumps African countries shithole comments.
Your mind ain't right Ethang5. You are imagining things that are not in the video you posted.

At least there is a video. You are imagining things and there isn't even a video. No audio.

The links give eyewitness accounts of Trumps African shithole comments backed by senators video who were in the room with trump when he made those comment.
You video shows Trump describing a call he made to a call centre in India where he praised India as a great place.
No eyewitness claimed he insulted India. I win!
An Indian accent, on the other hand, means call centres and curry stains, overpopulation and outsourcing in the American imagination. The accent is the object of caricature and ridicule.

Trump loves India and Indians.
https://youtu.be...

But all African countries are shitholes make it harder for the Black Lives Matter movement to change public opinion about Africans and blacks.

The new India likes to think of itself as the superpower in waiting, a country coming into its own, deserving of a seat in the UN Security Council, winning respect everywhere for its ancient civilisation and modern progress. The accent remains our Achilles heel, a reminder that try as we might, we cannot get the respect we feel we deserve.

India is a military and economic power.
When the US President puts on an Indian accent, we worry that behind closed doors they are laughing at our delusions of grandeur. Sandip Roy is a journalist, commentator and author.

Trump Jr is in India looking for business. Trump called India a great place.
Trump loves India and Indians.
https://youtu.be...

Trump only called African countries shitholes. Get used to it.
But wants Indians to live in America.
Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...

Hard to argue with Trump's video praising India and Indians.
ethang5
Posts: 23,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 5:10:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2018 4:36:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/1/2018 5:41:26 AM, ethang5 wrote:

There is evidence of Trump calling you a shithole. Unlike you, I don't have to lie.

Trump never insults India, never has.

India goes mad over Trump"s insult, Arshad Sharif reveals

Arynews.tv
https://www.google.com.gh...

Zemtvs.com
https://www.google.com.gh...

DhertiTV.com
https://www.google.com.gh...

Video.pakistantv.tv
https://www.google.com.gh...

Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

So funny. Your racist stupidity has caused you to believe where there is no evidence, and doubt when the evidence is right in front of you.

You are just a pitiful deluded Indian shithole on the net ranting like a moron.

Is Trump lying? You can't answer.
Where is your video? You can't answer.
Where is your proof? You can't answer.
What is shithole india mad about? You can't answer.
Why did Trump imitate an Indian accent? You can't answer.
Is hearsay evidence? You can't answer.
What was Trump's audience laughing at? You can't answer.

But you can post "reactions".
You can post naked children.
You can post videos of men's feet.
Those you can post.

The fact is, you are a shithole. Your religion is a shithole religion, and your country is a shithole country.

According to Trump.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 5:19:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2018 6:04:38 AM, Casten wrote:
"Trump is racist and anti-Christian." I'm guessing that means you're a fan of his.

Read the OP. It is asking if Trump's African countries are shithole comments racist and anti-Christian.

"Christianity played a major role in African slavery. Are we going to see a repeat in Christian history from endorsing African slavery to endorsing all African countries are shithole countries?"

Based on one African living in Ghana/Africa Ethang5 Trump never called African countries shithole countries even though there are eyewitness accounts by senators who reported Trump comments to the press.

It is sad because Africans denied they were slaves for 1,700 years. And actually were expecting to be paid/compensated for their slave labour eventually. Now they are in denial again the world sees all African countries as shithole countries after the American President Trump declared it in a Whitehouse meeting about Immigration that all African countries are shithole countries. Trump said Africans should be limited from migration to America, that immigration should be based on a merit system implying allowing more African shitholes from Africa into the country only produces more black African shitholes in America. He also said he preferred immigrants from Norway over Africa.

Is Trump's African shithole comments a fact or it reflects Christian values? Christians endorsed African Slavery. Do Christians endorse Trumps comments all African countries are shithole countries? The Christian right supports Trump. That is my argument.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 6:35:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2018 5:10:41 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 3/1/2018 4:36:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/1/2018 5:41:26 AM, ethang5 wrote:

There is evidence of Trump calling you a shithole. Unlike you, I don't have to lie.

Trump never insults India, never has.

India goes mad over Trump"s insult, Arshad Sharif reveals

Arynews.tv
https://www.google.com.gh...

Zemtvs.com
https://www.google.com.gh...

DhertiTV.com
https://www.google.com.gh...

Video.pakistantv.tv
https://www.google.com.gh...

Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

You are a deranged uneducated black lying shithole. You posted the same video in all the links claiming India is sure mad about something. But the video is from a Pakistani TV station protesting the Trump policy against Pakistan where Trump is threatening to cut off aid to Pakistan after past policy gave billions to Pakistan against the war with the Taliban, with little results from Pakistan.

The TV station blames the change in Trumps policy by naming key positions help by Indians in trumps government such as Bobby Jindhal and Nikki Haley (UN ambassador). Pakistan believes they are being scapegoated in Trumps policy against Pakistsn.

You are so desperate to find fault with Indians that you are willing to lie and misrepresent video that clearly contradicts your claims.

You are a descendant of subhumans(Naledi) , descendant of negroid slaves and negroids with genetically low IQ. Now we find out you are a shithole too. According to Trump all African countries are shitholes.

So funny. Your racist stupidity has caused you to believe where there is no evidence, and doubt when the evidence is right in front of you.

Your video is showing Trump calling India a great place.

You are just a pitiful deluded Indian shithole on the net ranting like a moron.

You are the African black shithole Trump was ranting about that was reported to the press by senators. all African countries are shitholes according to Trump.

Is Trump lying? You can't answer.
Trump's all African countries are shitholes are reportedly accurate confirmed by senators who where in the room when Trump made those comments. They reported Trumos comments to the news media.

Where is your video? You can't answer.
Already gave the senators eyewithness account of Trump's all African countries are shithole comments, other politicians reaction to Trimps comments and world leaders condemnation of Trumps comments. The evidence is overwhelming.

Trump all African countries are Shithole countries comments.
https://www.theguardian.com...
https://www.nbcnews.com...
https://qz.com...
https://www.aljazeera.com...
https://youtu.be...

How Politicisns are reacting to Trump's Aftican countries are shitholes comments.
http://digg.com...

https://www.theguardian.com...
Sen. Tim Scott: Sen. Graham confirmed Trump's reported 'shithole comments are accurate.
http://thehill.com...

Trump tried to deny his comments. But the senators in the room with trump reported his comments to the press. World leaders condemned Trumps African shithole comments that was leaked by senators to the press.

Are we a Shithole country2 Botswana asks US
https://www.timeslive.co.za...

How world leaders reacted to Trump's Shithole comments.
http://www.businessinsider.com...

Letter from Botswana government.
https://pbs.twimg.com...

Where is your proof? You can't answer.
See links provided.

What is shithole india mad about? You can't answer.
India is not mad because Trump only praises India and Indians.
Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...

Why did Trump imitate an Indian accent? You can't answer.
He was talking to an Indian call centre. He thought he would show of his Indian accent impersonation. But the video shows he could not imitate the Indian accent.

Is hearsay evidence? You can't answer.
Testimonials by senators who were eyewitness to Trump's All Aricans countries are Shitholes comments are overwhelming evidence. So overwhelming that the national media press reported it.

What was Trump's audience laughing at? You can't answer.

They were laughing at his poor imitation of the Indian accent.

But you can post "reactions".
No I post eyewitness accounts reported by senators who where in the room with trump when the comments were made.

You can post naked children.
Those were pictures of African starving and dying because of poor African leadership. In the past the African leaders would sell their people to slave traders. Because slavery has been abolished Africans are let to stave.

You can post videos of men's feet.
Those you can post.

Yes not everyone has access to the enlightened feet of Harikrish.

The fact is, you are a shithole. Your religion is a shithole religion, and your country is a shithole country.

That is your opinion. But we have the opinion of the president of America calling all African countries shitholes. We also have 1,700 years of African slavery in the history books. We have studies which prove Africans have lower IQ than non Africans..
Now we are told by Trump all African countries are shithole countries.
That is a logical evolution from African slavery to African shitholes. Even Christians accept the correction from Black Lives Matter to African Shitholes Matter.

If you don't want to be seen as just another black African shithole on DDO, stop behaving like one.

Trump cannot insult India or Indians after he praise them in his video.
Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...
12_13
Posts: 2,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 9:08:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2018 1:50:18 AM, Harikrish wrote:
The other mark of the beast is colour.

Not according to the Bible.
ethang5
Posts: 23,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 11:43:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Trump never insults India, never has.

India goes mad over Trump"s insult, Arshad Sharif reveals

Arynews.tv

Zemtvs.com

DhertiTV.com

Video.pakistantv.tv

Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

You are a deranged uneducated black lying shithole. You posted the same video in all the links claiming India is sure mad about something.

Yet it is different links. Shows how mad shithole India is at being insulted by Trump. Video embedded on several links.

But the video is from a Pakistani TV station protesting the Trump policy against Pakistan....

Then why does it say, "India goes mad over Trump insults? Lie much shithole?

You are so desperate to find fault with Indians that you are willing to lie and misrepresent video that clearly contradicts your claims.

At least our subject is India and Trump. You are so desperate to find fault with Africans that you are willing to lie and misrepresent video that clearly contradicts your claims. Look at the title of the video shithole.

According to Trump, India is a shithole.
Fixed for ya.

So funny. Your racist stupidity has caused you to believe where there is no evidence, and doubt when the evidence is right in front of you.

Your video is showing Trump calling India a great place.

A great shithole. 1.8 billion worth. You are just a pitiful deluded Indian shithole on the net ranting like a moron.

You are the African black shithole Trump was ranting about that was reported to the press by senators.

So you say without evidence, and Trump denied.

...all African countries are shitholes according to Trump.

I can prove you're lying. Watch.

Is Trump lying? You can't answer.

See? You couldn't answer because you are a shithole liar.

Where is your video? You can't answer.

See? You couldn't answer because you are a shithole liar.

Trump tried to deny his comments. But the senators in the room with trump reported his comments to the press.

And you believe them over you white master Trump? What about the other Senators who were there and said it wasn't true? Lol. It is obvious you're lying shithole.

So you have no video. See? You couldn't answer because you are a shithole liar.

World leaders condemned Trumps African shithole comments that was leaked by senators to the press.

If they are condemning Trump as a racist, they are condemning you. So all world leaders, including Trump, are calling you a shithole.

Where is your proof? You can't answer.
See links provided.

Links to "reactions" are not proof you shithole Indian. Hearsay is not proof. See? You couldn't answer because you are a shithole liar.

What is shithole india mad about? You can't answer.

India is not mad...

The link says "India Goes mad about Trump insult". The article, written by an indian, cites the insult. How stupid does being a racist shithole make you? See? You couldn't answer because you are a shithole liar.

Why did Trump imitate an Indian accent? You can't answer.

He was talking to an Indian call centre. He thought he would show of his Indian accent impersonation. But the video shows he could not imitate the Indian accent.

Hee, hee! ROFL! OH my. Trump should have called you a stupid shithole. You should have just said I don't know.

Is hearsay evidence? You can't answer.

Testimonials by senators who were eyewitness to Trump's All Aricans countries are Shitholes comments are overwhelming evidence.

So no answer about whether hearsay is evidence? See? You couldn't answer because you are a shithole liar.

What about testimonials by senators who were eyewitness to Trump's not making those comments? No answer? Told you.

So overwhelming that the national media press reported it.

Just as they are reporting Trump insulting and rediculing shithole India now.

What was Trump's audience laughing at? You can't answer.

They were laughing at his poor imitation of the Indian accent.

Lol. Especially when he hung up in your face. Oh my goodness this is fun. Talk about a shithole racist getting slapped.

But you can post "reactions".

No I post eyewitness accounts reported by senators who where in the room with trump when the comments were made.

You called them "reactions" yourself stupid. Trump denied it. Other Senators said it didn't happen. You only believe it because you're a moron racist shithole.

You can post naked children.

Those were pictures of African starving and dying....

We know what they were. You are a racist shithole, that's why you can post them as a racist attack. You justify Trump calling you an Indian shithole.

You can post videos of men's feet.

Those you can post.

Are you ashamed of your fetish?

Yes not everyone has access to the enlightened feet of Harikrish.

If you're ashamed, your feet are shitholes too. Watch you don't splash on your keyboard shithole. Men's feet. What filth.

The fact is, you are a shithole. Your religion is a shithole religion, and your country is a shithole country.

That is your opinion.

Yes it is. It is also the opinion of Trump, your white master. It is the opinion is all those world leaders who called your white master a shithole. And your every posts says my opinion of you is correct.

But we have the opinion of the president of America calling all African countries shitholes.

No, we have one Democratic senator alleging that and, Trump saying it isn't true. And we have you who can't answer whether it's you or Trump lying. See? You can answer because you are a shithole liar.

Now we are told by Trump all African countries are shithole countries.

With no video, no audio, and Trump himself denying? Why was a high level meeting like that not recorded?

Trump cannot insult India or Indians after he praise them in his video.

Sure he can. Why couldn't he? We have the actual insulting comments Trump made to india. We have the actual video of him making those comments, not just people's reactions to the comments, and Trump did not deny insulting shithole India.

We got you here, playing the Indian idiot, beaten into the ludacrous position of having to claim Trump was "trying out" his Indian accent. Lol. Too funny.

Trump called you a shithole. Your stinking posts prove you are a shithole. Insult starving children again so that you prove it again to people who don't yet know you are a soulless Indian shithole.

Trump called your religion a shithole religion. It locks people into slavery telling them that primitive nonsense called "karma" justifies their enslavement. Every time you defend the rape of underage girls by your pedophile priests, or defend the killing of human beings calling it "cow protection", or justify the devaluing of human beings in defending your shithole caste system, we know it is true. Your religion is a shithole religion.

And Trump called your country a shithole country. And Every time he mocks and insults you, hanging up the phone in your face while your stupid racism forces you to swallow your shame and defend him, we know it is true. India is a shithole country.

You are stuck in a spamming circle of stupidity. You can only dodge questions or post nonsense that pretend to be answers. The same post, repeating stupidity right under the link showing it to be stupidity.

According to, and not denied by, Trump.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2018 12:55:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2018 9:08:28 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 3/1/2018 1:50:18 AM, Harikrish wrote:
The other mark of the beast is colour.

Not according to the Bible.

The Mark of the beast is colour. Melanin is black colour.
The Book of Revelations says " 666 is the number of the beast and man."
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. -The Book of Revelation 13:17-18

Melanin is carbon. carbon is 666.
6 electrons, 6 Protons, 6 Neutrons.

Does Ethang5 carry the mark of the beast. Melanin/back colour/sick, sick, sick (666). He claims he is a Christian, but his posts are full of lies, distortion and deception. Trump called all African countries shithole countries in a closed door meeting with senators on his immigration policy. The senators reported Trump's comments to the national media.

The Christian Right are behind Trump. They were blamed for their role in African slavery and feel vindicated by Trump's comments that African countries were shithole countries to begin with. Nothing good ever came out of Africa.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2018 12:59:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2018 11:43:11 PM, ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Trump never insults India, never has.

India goes mad over Trump"s insult, Arshad Sharif reveals

Arynews.tv
https://www.google.com.gh...

Zemtvs.com
https://www.google.com.gh...

DhertiTV.com
https://www.google.com.gh...

Video.pakistantv.tv
https://www.google.com.gh...

Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

You are a deranged uneducated black lying shithole. You posted the same video in all the links claiming India is sure mad about something. But the video is from a Pakistani TV station protesting the Trump policy against Pakistan where Trump is threatening to cut off aid to Pakistan after past policy gave billions to Pakistan against the war with the Taliban, with little results from Pakistan.

The TV station blames the change in Trumps policy by naming key positions help by Indians in trumps government such as Bobby Jindhal and Nikki Haley (UN ambassador). Pakistan believes they are being scapegoated in Trumps policy against Pakistsn.

You are so desperate to find fault with Indians that you are willing to lie and misrepresent video that clearly contradicts your claims.

You are a descendant of subhumans(Naledi) , descendant of negroid slaves and negroids with genetically low IQ. Now we find out you are a shithole too. According to Trump all African countries are shitholes.

So funny. Your racist stupidity has caused you to believe where there is no evidence, and doubt when the evidence is right in front of you.

Your video is showing Trump calling India a great place.

You are just a pitiful deluded Indian shithole on the net ranting like a moron.

You are the African black shithole Trump was ranting about that was reported to the press by senators. all African countries are shitholes according to Trump.

Is Trump lying? You can't answer.
Trump's all African countries are shitholes are reportedly accurate confirmed by senators who where in the room when Trump made those comments. They reported Trumos comments to the news media.

Where is your video? You can't answer.
Already gave the senators eyewithness account of Trump's all African countries are shithole comments, other politicians reaction to Trimps comments and world leaders condemnation of Trumps comments. The evidence is overwhelming.

Trump all African countries are Shithole countries comments.
https://www.theguardian.com...
https://www.nbcnews.com...
https://qz.com...
https://www.aljazeera.com...
https://youtu.be...

How Politicisns are reacting to Trump's Aftican countries are shitholes comments.
http://digg.com...

https://www.theguardian.com...
Sen. Tim Scott: Sen. Graham confirmed Trump's reported 'shithole comments are accurate.
http://thehill.com...

Trump tried to deny his comments. But the senators in the room with trump reported his comments to the press. World leaders condemned Trumps African shithole comments that was leaked by senators to the press.

Are we a Shithole country2 Botswana asks US
https://www.timeslive.co.za...

How world leaders reacted to Trump's Shithole comments.
http://www.businessinsider.com...

Letter from Botswana government.
https://pbs.twimg.com...

Where is your proof? You can't answer.
See links provided.

What is shithole india mad about? You can't answer.
India is not mad because Trump only praises India and Indians.
Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...

Why did Trump imitate an Indian accent? You can't answer.
He was talking to an Indian call centre. He thought he would show of his Indian accent impersonation. But the video shows he could not imitate the Indian accent.

Is hearsay evidence? You can't answer.
Testimonials by senators who were eyewitness to Trump's All Aricans countries are Shitholes comments are overwhelming evidence. So overwhelming that the national media press reported it.

What was Trump's audience laughing at? You can't answer.

They were laughing at his poor imitation of the Indian accent.

But you can post "reactions".
No I post eyewitness accounts reported by senators who where in the room with trump when the comments were made.

You can post naked children.
Those were pictures of African starving and dying because of poor African leadership. In the past the African leaders would sell their people to slave traders. Because slavery has been abolished Africans are let to stave.

You can post videos of men's feet.
Those you can post.

Yes not everyone has access to the enlightened feet of Harikrish.

The fact is, you are a shithole. Your religion is a shithole religion, and your country is a shithole country.

That is your opinion. But we have the opinion of the president of America calling all African countries shitholes. We also have 1,700 years of African slavery in the history books. We have studies which prove Africans have lower IQ than non Africans..
Now we are told by Trump all African countries are shithole countries.
That is a logical evolution from African slavery to African shitholes. Even Christians accept the correction from Black Lives Matter to African Shitholes Matter.

If you don't want to be seen as just another black African shithole on DDO, stop behaving as one.

Trump cannot insult India or Indians after he praise them in his video.
Trump praises India...wants Indians to live in America
https://youtu.be...
Harikrish
Posts: 39,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2018 5:37:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Evangelicals still back Trump despite his African shithole racists comments.
https://www.washingtonpost.com...
Trump made the remarks Thursday during a meeting with lawmakers in the Oval Office"in which they discussed protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan deal"on the status of undocumented young U.S. immigrants,"The Washington Post"reported.
"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" Trump said, according to people in the room, including Sen. Richard J. Durbin"(D-Ill.)."Trump then reportedly suggested"that the United States instead should bring in more immigrants from countries such as Norway.

African anger builds over President Trump's African shithole racists comments.
https://www.cfr.org...
According to the New York Times, the State Department has instructed its missions not to deny that the president made the remarks attributed to him, but merely to listen. Given African fury, that approach is wise. In Africa as in the United States, there is skepticism that the president tells the truth, and his denials are discounted.
ThinkFirst
Posts: 2,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2018 6:31:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/27/2018 8:33:09 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Donald Trump once again has voiced his racist, and anti-Christian, views regarding immigrants, people of color, and the poor. Multiple sources, Republican and Democrat, have confirmed that the president denigrated immigrants from what he called 'shithole' countries: Haiti, El Salvador, and every country in Africa. Then, he confirmed his racial bias, saying we should bring more people from Norway, an overwhelmingly white country.

They were, indeed racist. They were NOT, however, "anti-christian." Christianity has proven, over and over, that anti-racism is not a "core belief" of its philosopy.

Trump all African countries are Shithole countries comments.
https://www.theguardian.com...
https://www.nbcnews.com...
https://qz.com...
https://www.aljazeera.com...
https://youtu.be...

Are we a Shithole country2 Botswana asks US
https://www.timeslive.co.za...

How world leaders reacted to Trump's Shithole comments.
http://www.businessinsider.com...

Letter from Botswana government.
https://pbs.twimg.com...


Where is the Christian outrage to Trumps African Shithole comments?
The Christian Right still support Trump.
https://www.nytimes.com...

Christianity played a major role in African slavery. Are we going to see a repeat in Christian history from endorsing African slavery to endirsing all African countries are shithole countries.

LOL!!! "Make America white again." Spot on!
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
12_13
Posts: 2,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2018 6:39:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/2/2018 12:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
....Melanin is carbon. carbon is 666.
6 electrons, 6 Protons, 6 Neutrons.
...

Very funny and almost scientific, but sorry, doesn"t fit to Bible description. :D
Harikrish
Posts: 39,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2018 6:45:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/2/2018 6:31:18 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 2/27/2018 8:33:09 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Donald Trump once again has voiced his racist, and anti-Christian, views regarding immigrants, people of color, and the poor. Multiple sources, Republican and Democrat, have confirmed that the president denigrated immigrants from what he called 'shithole' countries: Haiti, El Salvador, and every country in Africa. Then, he confirmed his racial bias, saying we should bring more people from Norway, an overwhelmingly white country.

They were, indeed racist. They were NOT, however, "anti-christian." Christianity has proven, over and over, that anti-racism is not a "core belief" of its philosopy.

Trump all African countries are Shithole countries comments.
https://www.theguardian.com...
https://www.nbcnews.com...
https://qz.com...
https://www.aljazeera.com...
https://youtu.be...

Are we a Shithole country2 Botswana asks US
https://www.timeslive.co.za...

How world leaders reacted to Trump's Shithole comments.
http://www.businessinsider.com...

Letter from Botswana government.
https://pbs.twimg.com...


Where is the Christian outrage to Trumps African Shithole comments?
The Christian Right still support Trump.
https://www.nytimes.com...

Christianity played a major role in African slavery. Are we going to see a repeat in Christian history from endorsing African slavery to endorsing all African countries are shithole countries.

LOL!!! "Make America white again." Spot on!

Are you sure Christians are not anti racists?

White Christians.
Evangelicals still back Trump despite his African shithole racists comments.
https://www.washingtonpost.com...
Trump made the remarks Thursday during a meeting with lawmakers in the Oval Office"in which they discussed protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan deal"on the status of undocumented young U.S. immigrants,"The Washington Post"reported.
"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" Trump said, according to people in the room, including Sen. Richard J. Durbin"(D-Ill.)."Trump then reportedly suggested"that the United States instead should bring in more immigrants from countries such as Norway.

Black Christians.
African anger builds over President Trump's African shithole racists comments.
https://www.cfr.org...
According to the New York Times, the State Department has instructed its missions not to deny that the president made the remarks attributed to him, but merely to listen. Given African fury, that approach is wise. In Africa as in the United States, there is skepticism that the president tells the truth, and his denials are discounted.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.