Jump to topic:

Evidence God is a bumbling genocidal lunatic

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 9:19:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The God of the bible is a bumbling genocidal lunatic according to scriptures.

Genesis 6:6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created"and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground"for I regret that I have made them."

The reason God gave for his decision to destroy all life was the wickedness he saw.

Genesis 6:5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time.

But that is not the whole truth.
Adam had 3 sons. Cain, Abel and Seth. Cain murdered Abel. But God did not put Cain to death.
After Cain killed his brother Abel, God gave the following judgment to Cain: "And now you are cursed from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand. When you work the ground, it shall no longer yield to you its strength. You shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth" (Genesis 4:11-12). It would seem to many that Cain received a lesser punishment than he deserved for murder. Why wasn"t Cain given capital punishment?

THE LINE OF CAIN
Cain > Enoch > Irad > Mehujael > Methushael > Lamech

It was Lamech who introduced polygamy by having two wives and like Cain committed murdered and continued the ungodly line of Cain (grandpappy).

Unlike Cain"s descendants, Seth"s prove faithful to God. From Seth come the patriarchs, the nation of Israel, and Noah.

We know from scriptures only the descendants of Cain were wicked whereas the descendants of Seth were faithful to God.
So God was lying when he declared the entire human race was wicked. But by sparing Cain he allowed the descendants of Cain to spread their wickedness for which only God should have been held responsible. Instead he chose to destroy the world.
Only a bumbling genocidal lunatic would be so irresponsible in his decision making.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2018 9:40:24 PM
The fruit does not fall too far from the tree. Jesus was a blasphemous liar and lunatic too.

Like father:

Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them.
Isaiah 24:1

Isaiah 24:1 Lord is going to completely destroy everything on earth.
He will twist its surface.
He"ll scatter those who live on it.
2 Priests and people alike will suffer.
So will masters and their servants.
And so will women and their female servants.
Sellers and buyers alike will suffer.
So will those who borrow and those who lend.
And so will those who owe money and those who lend it.
3 The earth will be completely destroyed.
Everything of value will be taken out of it.
That"s what the Lord has said.

2 Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud noise. The sun and moon and stars will burn up. The earth and all that is in it will be burned up.

Like son Jesus:

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household."[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Matthew 8:32 He said to them, "Go!" So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. 33 Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men. 34 Then the whole town went out to meet Jesus. And when they saw him, they pleaded with him to leave their region.

Mark 3:21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

John 10:19 The Jews who heard these words were again divided. 20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?"

Jesus could not even save himself. Now he wants everyone to follow his example and get crucified.

Matthew 16:24 "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me."

Jesus blamed God for his failure.
Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2018 7:22:33 PM
1. God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him: 1st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: "And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)". Kill 50 000 men for looking at something?

2. You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

3. Perversity and human trafficking condoned: "Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18)

4. Sex slavery condoned: "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."
Exodus 21: 7-8

5. Divorce akin to debauchery: "Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery." (Luke 16:18)

6. Cannibalism: "And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son...." (II Kings 6:28-29)

7. If your genitals have been damaged, stay out of church: "He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)

8. Incest and getting drunk with dad is no problem if the world is running thin on suitable DNA donors: And the elder said to the younger Our father is old, and there is no man left on the earth, to come in unto us after the manner of the whole earth. Come, let us make him drunk with wine, and let us lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the elder went in and lay with her father: but he perceived not neither when his daughter lay down, nor when she rose up. And the next day the elder said to the younger: Behold I lay last night with my father, let us make him drink wine also to night, and thou shalt lie with him, that we may save seed of our father. They made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in, and lay with him: and neither then did he perceive when she lay down, nor when she rose up. So the two daughters of Lot were with child by their father. [Genesis 19:31-36]

9. Looking at a woman with desire is akin to adultery: "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

10. But incestuous rape is cool: And when she had presented him the meat, he took hold of her, and said: Come lie with me, my sister. She answered him: Do not so, my brother, do not force me: for no such thing must be done in Israel. Do not thou this folly. [II Kings 13:8-12] But he would not hearken to her prayers, but being stronger overpowered her and lay with her. [II Kings 13:14]

11. Pray in private, and if you do so in church, do so quietly: Matt 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others."
12. If you offend God he will kill you: "And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him. And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also." (Genesis 38:7-10)
13. God smites women, children and often animals with equal gusto, he seems to equal evil and wrong doing by association, rather than by being guilty of the personal, individual act: "Behold with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods: And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day." (II Chronicles 21:14-15)

14. Rev 21: 8 "liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." Eternal damnation for lying? In South Africa murderers and rapists often get released for good behaviur, lying is politics.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2018 9:11:37 PM
Picture God making a book.
Picture another God making a book.
No stop.
Picture God's not making books

Picture a God making a holy book and choosing to word it in a scripture type text.

Picture another God making a holy book and choosing to do so in way we know as scripture.

Picture your God doing his holy book . And doing in it in a scripture type way.

Picture four more God's if you will, also each making a book for you lot , his followers.
With God 2 and 3 doing it in a way one would describe as scripture.

Now Picture Gods #1 and #4 also putting books out . And doing it in scripture.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2018 9:12:13 PM
At 3/29/2018 9:11:37 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
No stop.

Picture a God making a holy book and choosing to word it in a scripture type text.

Picture another God making a holy book and choosing to do so in way we know as scripture.

Picture four more God's if you will, also each making a book for you lot , his followers.

bump
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2018 9:13:38 PM
At 3/29/2018 9:12:13 PM, SamStevens wrote:
No stop.

bump

That's the fastest yet .
Awesome man.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2018 9:15:40 PM
At 3/29/2018 9:13:38 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
No stop.

bump

That's the fastest yet .
Awesome man.

He's an MMA guy, his reflexes are amazing.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2018 9:29:43 PM
No stop.

bump

That's the fastest yet .
Awesome man.

gg bro, gg
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2018 5:11:18 PM
At 3/29/2018 9:46:15 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

Imagine morons arguing over things they think do not exist

Oh. Krishna exists. But he's more of a retarded lunatic than bumbling lunatic.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2018 3:10:36 AM
At 3/30/2018 5:11:18 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 3/29/2018 9:46:15 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

Imagine morons arguing over things they think do not exist

Oh. Krishna exists. But he's more of a retarded lunatic than bumbling lunatic.

Scriptural evidence God is both a bumbling genocidal lunatic and a liar.

Yes, God lies by proxy; He sends prophets or lying spirits to deceive.

1 Kings 22:23
Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

2 Chronicles 18:22
Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil against thee.

Jeremiah 4:10

Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

Jeremiah 20:7
O LORD, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived: thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.

Ezekiel 14:9
And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

The bumbling genocidal lunatic God.
Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them."

He will twist its surface.
He"ll scatter those who live on it.
2 Priests and people alike will suffer.
So will masters and their servants.
And so will women and their female servants.
Sellers and buyers alike will suffer.
So will those who borrow and those who lend.
And so will those who owe money and those who lend it.
3 The earth will be completely destroyed.
Everything of value will be taken out of it.
That"s what the Lord has said.

2 Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud noise. The sun and moon and stars will burn up. The earth and all that is in it will be burned up.

The scriptures potray God as a bumbling genocidal lunatic and Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2018 5:31:30 PM
No stop.

God didn't make a book you mutt. God was illiterate. He spoke to his prophets and got them to write.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2018 5:36:44 PM
At 3/29/2018 9:15:40 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
No stop.

bump

That's the fastest yet .
Awesome man.

SamStevens Reacted after God was on his fourth book. That was slow by all standards until you came along.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2018 9:58:16 AM
At 4/6/2018 5:36:44 PM, Harikrish wrote:
No stop.

bump

That's the fastest yet .
Awesome man.

SamStevens Reacted after God was on his fourth book. That was slow by all standards until you came along.

And according to you, your Creator is a bumbling lunatic, doesn't say much about you does it lol?
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2018 10:07:24 AM
At 4/6/2018 5:31:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:

God didn't make a book you mutt. God was illiterate. He spoke to his prophets and got them to write.

He can create a universe but not write a book?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2018 1:28:15 PM
At 4/7/2018 9:58:16 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 4/6/2018 5:36:44 PM, Harikrish wrote:
No stop.

bump

That's the fastest yet .
Awesome man.

And according to you, your Creator is a bumbling lunatic, doesn't say much about you does it lol?

There is nothing in the four books about me, it all about God the bumbling genocidal lunatic.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2018 1:32:28 PM
At 4/7/2018 10:07:24 AM, keithprosser wrote:
At 4/6/2018 5:31:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:

He can create a universe but not write a book?

It took him 6 days to create the universe. God remained an illiterate after creating it. The bible was written by 66 different authors.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2018 11:51:16 PM
Inside the mind of a bumbling genocidal lunatic.

Are Jews the Chosen People?

The idea that the Jews are the "chosen people" and have a special relationship with God is ubiquitous in Jewish sources. However, the nature of this relationship is not without complication and ambiguity.

Origins of the Chosen Concept
The notion of Jews being chosen has its root in several biblical verses. One of the most prominent, Deuteronomy 7:6, says, "For you are a people consecrated to Adonai your God: of all the peoples on earth Adonai your God chose you to be God"s treasured people." The next two verses provide the reason for this choice. God did not choose the Israelites because of their numbers; rather, God chose the Israelites and freed them from slavery because God loved them and because God had made promises to their ancestors, the biblical patriarchs: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

This, of course, begs the question: why did God choose the patriarchs?

In the Bible, the choice of Abraham is assumed and no explanation for it is given. In Genesis 12, God appears to Abraham without any introduction, and commands him to leave his father"s home. But a rabbinic source " embraced and embellished by the 12th-century philosopher Maimonides " asserts that it was in fact Abraham who found God. Abraham alone among his contemporaries established the falsehood of idolatry, affirming that there was only one God who ruled the earth. It was only after this that God appeared to Abraham.

Were Jews Actually God"s Last Choice?
The covenant between God and the freed Israelite slaves at Mount Sinai is central to the idea of being chosen. The covenant concretized Jewish chosenness by establishing that the Israelites would abide by the Torah in return for special divine protection. Though God chose the Jews for this purpose, an amazing rabbinic source claims that the Jews were, in fact, God"s last choice.

God first offered the Torah to the children of Esau, the children of Ammon and Moab, and the children of Ishmael, but when they were told about the Torah"s prohibitions against murder, adultery, and robbery, respectively, they turned down the offer. Only after going to every nation in the world did God finally offer the Torah to the Jews.

Are Jews Only Chosen if They Keep the Covenant?
This tradition assumes that chosenness is not an essential characteristic of the Jewish people, but rather a result of the covenantal relationship. Exodus 19:5 captures this view: "Now then, if you will obey Me faithfully and keep My covenant, you shall be My treasured possession among all the peoples."

Many later thinkers embraced this conditional understanding of chosenness, but there is another strand of thought which maintains that chosenness derives from an inherent quality. Perhaps the most famous proponent of this view was the medieval philosopher Judah HaLevi (1086-1145). According to him, the Jews are endowed with "divine influence." This trait is passed on genetically, and it includes a capacity for prophecy and the privilege of receiving special divine providence. All the other nations of the world are subject to a more general providence and the whims of the natural world.

Is It Racist to Believe Jews Are Chosen?
Interestingly, though some have seen this position as racist, it was embraced in different forms by some modern liberal thinkers. The Reform leader Abraham Geiger (1810-1874), for example, believed that Jewish chosenness is reflected in a "native talent for religion." But many modern Jews have been uncomfortable with the idea of being chosen, particularly the genetic variety.

Some thinkers, influenced by egalitarianism and universalism, rejected the notion of Jews as chosen. Foremost among such thinkers is Mordecai Kaplan (1881-1983), the founder of Reconstructionist Judaism. Kaplan was a humanist and a naturalist; he did not believe in a supernatural God that could bestow favor upon one nation, and he believed that it was practically and morally problematic to posit the fundamental superiority of one people.

Still, most forms of contemporary Judaism have not rejected the concept, but have played down its importance or stressed its more benign interpretations.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2018 12:57:22 PM
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

John 14:2 My father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you.

Jesus said he was sent only to save the Jews (lost sheep of Israel), he then added he was going to return to fetch them.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

That was 2000 years ago. Does Jesus need help to get the Jews to heaven?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2018 9:41:53 PM
Scriptural verses that show God is a genocidal lunatic.

Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them.

1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-42, gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.

3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.

5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing "men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys." In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites " men, women, children, infants, and their cattle " for something the Amalekites" ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

6. God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant. (Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)

7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: "Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor." About 3,000 people died.

8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God"s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot"s wife for looking back at her burning home.

10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears "maul" the children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means "to tear apart.")

11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.

12. 3,000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27-30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush 3,000 members of a rival tribe.

13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master"s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.

14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God"s favor in killing the Ammonites.

15. God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11-19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.

16. God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6-10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children, brother, and friend if they worship other gods.

17. God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9-10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.

18. God kills a man for not impregnating his brother"s widow.
In Genesis 38:9-10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother"s widow.

19. God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27-29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.

20. The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7-19, God"s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth"s population. If he came today, that would be 2 billion people.

Jesus was a liar and lunatic too.
http://www.debate.org...

Pope looked at Catholics like you who are not only profoundly stupid, but are also scripturally ignorant Catholic mutts suffering from advancing senility and dementia and blamed your unproductive lives on the failure of the cross and the great failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, we need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS we are followers of Jesus ... and His LIFE, humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS ."

When you don"t understand something, when desperation hits you then look at the cross. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

Even the Pope agrees with me.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2019 1:57:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Get it RIGHT. . . . . . . . The Abrahamic GODS are human fabricated GHOST ENTITIES used as a TOOL, S and SCAPEGOATS by psychotic humans obsessed with power and control.

NO GOD is EVER VISIBLE or AVAILABLE. . . . EVER only some imbecile human that PLAYS GOD in the name of his / her GOD invented hoax. . .

All of the material written and prophesied by HUMANS was invented by HUMANS not some absurd Comic Book GOD hoax invention. . . Especially the Abrahamic GOD garbage
all of it is designed to HYPNOTIZE and BRAINWASH stupid humans into slavery of some preaching CLOWN that plays GOD!

There is NO GOD. . . . Even the word "GOD" did not exist in human history till around 400 AD. . . . GOD = acronym = G genius O of D deception. . . That is what the Abrahamic JEW -
JESUS - ALLAH God hoaxes are used for. . . To enslave stupid humans and reduce them to dumb down servants. . .

the EVIDENCE is overwhelming. . . . The Abrahamic GODS are a world class ILLUSION DELUSION. . . . Food for profit. . . For starting WARS. . . For MURDER. . . . . The greatest FAKES
on EARTH!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2019 6:19:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
WisdomOfAges wrote:
Get it RIGHT. The Abrahamic GODS are human fabricated GHOST ENTITIES used as a TOOL, S and SCAPEGOATS by psychotic humans obsessed with power and control.

NO GOD is EVER VISIBLE or AVAILABLE. EVER only some imbecile human that PLAYS GOD in the name of his / her GOD invented hoax. . .

All of the material written and prophesied by HUMANS was invented by HUMANS not some absurd Comic Book GOD hoax invention. . . Especially the Abrahamic GOD garbage
all of it is designed to HYPNOTIZE and BRAINWASH stupid humans into slavery of some preaching CLOWN that plays GOD!

There is NO GOD. . . . Even the word "GOD" did not exist in human history till around 400 AD. . GOD = acronym = G genius O of D deception. That is what the Abrahamic JEW -
JESUS - ALLAH God hoaxes are used for. . . To enslave stupid humans and reduce them to dumb down servants. . .

the EVIDENCE is overwhelming. The Abrahamic GODS are a world class ILLUSION DELUSION. . Food for profit. . For starting WARS. . . For MURDER. The greatest FAKES
on EARTH!

If humans fabricated stories about their Gods shouldn't they be flushed down toilets instead of their Gods who were just victims?
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2020 9:12:27 PM
GOD? A human fabricated PUPPET THEATER BOZO. . . OK. . . So what. . .

So the Comic Books imply the PUPPET GOD is a lunatic. . . So is the JOKER! So?

another luntic psychopath in the form of a PUPPET GHOST GOD. . . . What's the BIG DEAL?

Does anyone lock their door and hide because of the JOKER? Does anyone demand
OBEDIENCE to the JOKER's IDEOLOGY? Any JOKER TEMPLES? Are worshippers
of the JOKER assimilating and MURDERING all who do not convert to him?

GOD = JOKER. . . . JOKER = Comic Book character. . . JOKE = GOD. . . Another Comic Book hoax
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2020 10:16:37 PM
WisdomOfAges wrote:
GOD? A human fabricated PUPPET THEATER BOZO. . . OK. . . So what. . .

So the Comic Books imply the PUPPET GOD is a lunatic. . . So is the JOKER! So?

another luntic psychopath in the form of a PUPPET GHOST GOD. . . . What's the BIG DEAL?

Does anyone lock their door and hide because of the JOKER? Does anyone demand
OBEDIENCE to the JOKER's IDEOLOGY? Any JOKER TEMPLES? Are worshippers
of the JOKER assimilating and MURDERING all who do not convert to him?

GOD = JOKER. . . . JOKER = Comic Book character. . . JOKE = GOD. . . Another Comic Book hoax

If humans fabricated stories about their Gods shouldn't they be flushed down toilets instead of their Gods who were just victims?
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2020 1:40:08 AM
ABSOLUTELY. . . These wizard of worthless WORDS are so full of S---T no toilet could handle
it.

GOD is a GHOST CHARACTER. . . Never visible. . Never reachable. . . It's one great MIND FK. . .

BELIEVING in any of these Comic Book GODS is not the issue. . . It's what these human
parasites do IN THE NAME of their PUPPET GOD TOY. . . Especially the 3 Abrahamic
PUPPET GODS. . .

IF. . . All 3 Abrahamic GODS had the same value as ZEUS. . . The Middle East would not be
at WAR. . . Not over some PUPPET GOD character. But this is not the case. . All 3 Abrahamic GODS depend on utter CHAOS and DESTRUCTION. . . All 3 are competing
for worshipping slave drones to serve them. . . This is how their PLAY BOOK is written.

All who do NOT accept the GOD. . . . . . JEW. . . . Or JESUS. . . Or ALLAH. . Are condemened. . .
not by the PUPPET GOD TOY. . . But by the HUMANS who play GOD in the name of their
GOD. . . Which is the PURPOSE of inventing a GOD in the first place. . . OBEDIENCE to the
invisible and OMNIPOTENT GHOST GOD puppet toy. . .

The most obvious version of the puppet toy is the WHITE JESUS attached to a cross
looking down upon his miserable pathetic human worshippers. . .

"FORGIVE THEM. . For they are truly a bunch of illiterate dumb asszes" they don't even
have toilet paper. . .

there is NO IMAGE of the JEW GOD or ALLAH. . . Both of which are AFRICAN! How
about that for the JEWS! They would drop on the ground and never get up!

GOD is a Comic Book character. . A puppet toy. . . Many versions. . .

The bumbling GENOCIDAL LUNATIC is the HUMAN who plays GOD and orders brainwashed human fools to go out and DESTROY. . . For him. . . Not some GHOST GOD.

If the premise for a GOD is to BE cooperative and helpful to achieve a mutually HEALTHY outcome then GOD the GOD is a miserable failure. . . But GOD is a construct
invented by HUMANS. . . The DEMENTED DOGMA created by psychotic humans for
POWER is the real ISSUE. . .

GOD is. . The TOOL. . . The acronym = G genius O of D deception = human parasite
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2020 1:48:12 PM
WisdomOfAges wrote:
ABSOLUTELY. . . These wizard of worthless WORDS are so full of S---T no toilet could handle
it.

GOD is a GHOST CHARACTER. . . Never visible. . Never reachable. . . It's one great MIND FK. . .

BELIEVING in any of these Comic Book GODS is not the issue. . . It's what these human
parasites do IN THE NAME of their PUPPET GOD TOY. . . Especially the 3 Abrahamic
PUPPET GODS. . .

IF. . . All 3 Abrahamic GODS had the same value as ZEUS. . . The Middle East would not be
at WAR. . . Not over some PUPPET GOD character. But this is not the case. . All 3 Abrahamic GODS depend on utter CHAOS and DESTRUCTION. . . All 3 are competing
for worshipping slave drones to serve them. . . This is how their PLAY BOOK is written.

All who do NOT accept the GOD. . . . . . JEW. . . . Or JESUS. . . Or ALLAH. . Are condemened. . .
not by the PUPPET GOD TOY. . . But by the HUMANS who play GOD in the name of their
GOD. . . Which is the PURPOSE of inventing a GOD in the first place. . . OBEDIENCE to the
invisible and OMNIPOTENT GHOST GOD puppet toy. . .

The most obvious version of the puppet toy is the WHITE JESUS attached to a cross
looking down upon his miserable pathetic human worshippers. . .

"FORGIVE THEM. . For they are truly a bunch of illiterate dumb asszes" they don't even
have toilet paper. . .

there is NO IMAGE of the JEW GOD or ALLAH. . . Both of which are AFRICAN! How
about that for the JEWS! They would drop on the ground and never get up!

GOD is a Comic Book character. . A puppet toy. . . Many versions. . .

The bumbling GENOCIDAL LUNATIC is the HUMAN who plays GOD and orders brainwashed human fools to go out and DESTROY. . . For him. . . Not some GHOST GOD.

If the premise for a GOD is to BE cooperative and helpful to achieve a mutually HEALTHY outcome then GOD the GOD is a miserable failure. . . But GOD is a construct
invented by HUMANS. . . The DEMENTED DOGMA created by psychotic humans for
POWER is the real ISSUE. . .

GOD is. . The TOOL. . . The acronym = G genius O of D deception = human parasite

Why don't you switch to a comic book you can appreciate instead of attacking the same comic book you read as a child. You sound like you had a very deprived childhood.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.