Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Jesus was a SOB

Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Adam was a creature of creation. But Son of Man is a product of man and not an alien invisibke creator. For Jesus to recognize he is a Son of Man is to accept his humanity. But that changed when he found out he was also a Son of a Bitch as well. (Mary his mother being the bitch). That is when he changed his title to Son of God. Son of God means the son of the Almighty himself a very presumptious belief bordering on delusion.

Here is how scriptures confirms his mothers status as adulterous and bitch.

"Mary was betrothed to Joseph, which was a legally binding arrangement in the Jewish culture. All that awaited the couple was the wedding. If they engaged in sexual intercourse with each other, that was not seen as a violation of any cultural norm. Later rabbinic writings allowed that a future groom who had sexual relations with his bride-to-be at her father's house was not guilty of immoral behavior.

If pregnancy occurred before the wedding, this was not a problem because the parentage of the child was secured. What is shocking is that Mary is pregnant and Joseph knows he is not the father. The problem is not that a betrothed couple had sex, but that presumably Mary had sex with another man"she committed adultery."

The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so an not to expose Mary publicly.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

Jesus's earthly, legal father was Joseph. But Luke says that Joseph is the son of Heli (3:23), while Matthew says that he was the son of Jacob (1:16).
We know Mary is the daughter of Heli because Luke was giving the geneology of Mary thereby confirming evidence to show that Luke 3 was in fact the lineage of Jesus through Mary? I believe there is. Luke 3:23 states that Jesus was "the supposed" son of Joseph, the son of Heli. The phrase "the supposed" is from the Greek nomizo which means as was the custom in the sense of a legal custom. In other words, Joseph was the legal father of Jesus; not the literal father. As with the legal custom of that time, Mary"s name would not have been listed even though she was the person through whom the lineage passed. So in this case Joseph the "legal" father of Jesus represented his wife Mary in the lineage and Heli was in fact Mary"s father. Remarkably we have a historical source which confirm that Mary was the daughter of Heli.

We all know that Adam was created from dust and Eve from Adam's rib. But henceforth it required the union of a man and woman to create humans. We also know as flesh and blood Jesus was human (like Adam) and genetically traced back to Adam. (Matthew 1, Luke 3:23-38). In both the genealogies neither God or the HS was included in Jesus's lineage. Only Mary and Joseph claimed to be visited by angels. But no one actually heard their story. The Gospels were written after Jesus died.

We all know because of Adam and Eve all humans were cursed with sin. But we are told jesus was sinless. That was only possible if Jesus was born outside the womb. Being born of humans Jesus inherited Adam and Eve's sin. So here again the stories don't add up.

Here is how scriptures confirms jesus's mother was an adulterous bitch. Mary was bethroted to Joseph but was made pregnant by another man. She committed adultery. She had children after Jesus and they involved intercourse. Jesus was no exception. Luke makes that clear
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2018 3:02:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Just when the disciples are getting used to the idea Jesus is offering himself as just another piece of meat, his flesh to be eaten and his blood to drink. Jesus makes a covenant with alcohol. He used his miracles to turn water into wine, then made a covenant with the cup that was holding the wine.
Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you."

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
John 6: 60 On hearing it, many of his disciples said, "This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?"
John 6:66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

Jesus was again serving wine to his disciples and called the cup of wine he was holding the new covenant. And that that was their last free drink because he was going to be put to death shortly after. Jesus was an alcoholic. That was the second morbid 'wine toast' Jesus made. Alcohol is what Jesus considered the new covenant. He even called alcohol the Holy Spirit and comforter and wanted his disciples to be filled by the spirit.
We know the new covenant with alcohol that Jesus proposed could only be honoured by frequent drinking

1 Corinthians 11: 25 In the same manner He also took the cup, after he had supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you."

But oddly he also wished the bitter cup (the new covenant with alcohol) be taken away from him. Jesus also saw a downside to his new covenant with alcohol, alcoholism!!!

We know that jesus made wine from water. We know Jesus and his disciples drank alcohol at their gatherings. We know Jesus made wine from water liberally for other occasions. Is there any account that shows Jesus was drunk from drinking all that wine? We know sooner or later alcohol catches up with the drinker.

We have an account in the bible where Jesus was so drunk he fell and stumbled and even asked that God take the wine cup away from him. That is the cry of an alcoholic seeking help.

Matthew 26:39 is often quoted at AA meetings to prove no one is immune from alcohol addiction, not even Jesus.

Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Proof Jesus was an alcoholic.
http://www.debate.org...
12_13
Posts: 2,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2018 8:39:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
...She committed adultery. ..

That is only your opinion and belief. It can easily be ignored. :)
keithprosser
Posts: 8,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2018 8:55:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/5/2018 8:39:15 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
...She committed adultery. ..

That is only your opinion and belief. It can easily be ignored. :)

Also its been done to death. We haven't done 'Mohammed was a pedo' for a while - that must be overdue.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2018 2:13:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/5/2018 8:39:15 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
...She committed adultery. ..

That is only your opinion and belief. It can easily be ignored. :)
It is not my opinion. It is a scriptural fact Mary was an adulterous bitch.

Here is how scriptures confirms his mothers status as an adulterous bitch.

"Mary was betrothed to Joseph, which was a legally binding arrangement in the Jewish culture. All that awaited the couple was the wedding. If they engaged in sexual intercourse with each other, that was not seen as a violation of any cultural norm. Later rabbinic writings allowed that a future groom who had sexual relations with his bride-to-be at her father's house was not guilty of immoral behavior.

If pregnancy occurred before the wedding, this was not a problem because the parentage of the child was secured. What is shocking is that Mary is pregnant and Joseph knows he is not the father. The problem is not that a betrothed couple had sex, but that presumably Mary had sex with another man"she committed adultery."

The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so an not to expose Mary publicly.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

Jesus's earthly, legal father was Joseph. But Luke says that Joseph is the son of Heli (3:23), while Matthew says that he was the son of Jacob (1:16).
We know Mary is the daughter of Heli because Luke was giving the geneology of Mary thereby confirming evidence to show that Luke 3 was in fact the lineage of Jesus through Mary? I believe there is. Luke 3:23 states that Jesus was "the supposed" son of Joseph, the son of Heli. The phrase "the supposed" is from the Greek nomizo which means as was the custom in the sense of a legal custom. In other words, Joseph was the legal father of Jesus; not the literal father. As with the legal custom of that time, Mary"s name would not have been listed even though she was the person through whom the lineage passed. So in this case Joseph the "legal" father of Jesus represented his wife Mary in the lineage and Heli was in fact Mary"s father. Remarkably we have a historical source which confirm that Mary was the daughter of Heli.

We all know that Adam was created from dust and Eve from Adam's rib. But henceforth it required the union of a man and woman to create humans. We also know as flesh and blood Jesus was human (like Adam) and genetically traced back to Adam. (Matthew 1, Luke 3:23-38). In both the genealogies neither God or the HS was included in Jesus's lineage. Only Mary and Joseph claimed to be visited by angels. But no one actually heard their story. The Gospels were written after Jesus died.

We all know because of Adam and Eve all humans were cursed with sin. But we are told jesus was sinless. That was only possible if Jesus was born outside the womb. Being born of humans Jesus inherited Adam and Eve's sin. So here again the stories don't add up.

Here is how scriptures confirms jesus's mother was an adulterous bitch. Mary was bethroted to Joseph but was made pregnant by another man. She committed adultery. She had children after Jesus and they involved intercourse. Jesus was no exception. Luke makes that clear

Mary was raped by God who got some help from the Holy Spirit.

Luke 1:35 The angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come to you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore, the holy child developing inside you will be called the Son of God.

It appears the Trinity (God, Jesus and HS) all three were in Mary thus giving birth to the concept of the Trinity. Three beings conceived as one.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2018 2:44:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/6/2018 2:35:32 PM, JJ50 wrote:
Mary was probably a young girl taken advantage of by the men in her life.

They were not ordinary men according to scriptures. Mary contributed to her own demise by telling everyone she was a virgin which invited unsolicited suitors.
12_13
Posts: 2,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2018 7:49:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/6/2018 2:13:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
"was bethroted to Joseph but was made pregnant by another man. She committed adultery. She had children after Jesus and they involved intercourse. Jesus was no exception. Luke makes that clear

Mary was raped by God who got some help from the Holy Spirit.

Luke 1:35 The angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come to you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore, the holy child developing inside you will be called the Son of God.

First you say she was made pregnant by another man and then that it was God. Could you please be little more consistent. Anyway, Bible is clear that Mary didn"t come pregnant because of any man, therefore she didn"t commit adultery. It happened by Spirit and Spirit doesn"t need to rape to make someone pregnant. And that is why your claim that Bible tells Mayr was adulterous is false.

But thank you for showing that Bible doesn"t indicate Mary was adulterous. It is your opinion and belief and I just have to wonder why you want to shame Mary. :)

It appears the Trinity (God, Jesus and HS) all three were in Mary thus giving birth to the concept of the Trinity. Three beings conceived as one.

Why do you make up such claims, when everyone who can read the Bible, can easily see that you are wrong?
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2018 9:00:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/6/2018 7:49:30 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 4/6/2018 2:13:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
"was bethroted to Joseph but was made pregnant by another man. She committed adultery. She had children after Jesus and they involved intercourse. Jesus was no exception. Luke makes that clear

Mary was raped by God who got some help from the Holy Spirit.

Luke 1:35 The angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come to you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore, the holy child developing inside you will be called the Son of God.

First you say she was made pregnant by another man and then that it was God. Could you please be little more consistent. Anyway, Bible is clear that Mary didn"t come pregnant because of any man, therefore she didn"t commit adultery. It happened by Spirit and Spirit doesn"t need to rape to make someone pregnant. And that is why your claim that Bible tells Mayr was adulterous is false.

All the scriptural verses are presented to prove Mary was an adulterous bitch.

Mary was bethroted to Joseph son of Jacob but Joseph discovered Mary was pregnant with another man's child. The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so as not to expose Mary publicly.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

Luke identifies Joseh tbe son of Heli as the father of Jesus.
Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

But God is also described as fornicating with Mary.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come to you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore, the holy child developing inside you will be called the Son of God.

it appears all three men were in Mary (God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit). That is why the Catholics see her as the mother of God.

But thank you for showing that Bible doesn"t indicate Mary was adulterous. It is your opinion and belief and I just have to wonder why you want to shame Mary. :)

Read you bible you mutt. Don't thank me, thank the scriptures.

It appears the Trinity (God, Jesus and HS) all three were in Mary thus giving birth to the concept of the Trinity. Three beings conceived as one.

Why do you make up such claims, when everyone who can read the Bible, can easily see that you are wrong?

Most Catholics and Christians are scripturally ignorant.

When you read them:
Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

They will tell you Jesus was reciting Psalms 22. No! Jesus was crucified. jesus blamed God for forsaking him before he died nailed to the cross.

The night before Jesus prayed to be spared. But God ignored his prayer.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."
12_13
Posts: 2,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2018 7:34:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/6/2018 9:00:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
All the scriptural verses are presented to prove Mary was an adulterous bitch.

That is not correct.

Mary was bethroted to Joseph son of Jacob but Joseph discovered Mary was pregnant with another man's child. The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so as not to expose Mary publicly.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

Joseph taught he would divorce until the angel said that there is no reason for that, because the child is of God.

it appears all three men were in Mary (God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit). That is why the Catholics see her as the mother of God.

Men? How is Spirit man? And how you come to three, when Bible doesn"t tell there was three?

The night before Jesus prayed to be spared. But God ignored his prayer.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Again you make up things that you don"t really know. Jesus prayed that God"s will happen, we have no reason to thin it didn"t happen.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2018 8:05:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/8/2018 7:34:24 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 4/6/2018 9:00:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
All the scriptural verses are presented to prove Mary was an adulterous bitch.

That is not correct.

Read your bible, you mutt.
the scriptural verses are presented to prove Mary was an adulterous bitch.

Mary was bethroted to Joseph son of Jacob but Joseph discovered Mary was pregnant with another man's child. The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so as not to expose Mary publicly.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

Luke identifies Joseh tbe son of Heli as the father of Jesus.
Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

But God is also described as fornicating with Mary.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come to you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore, the holy child developing inside you will be called the Son of God.

it appears all three men were in Mary (God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit). That is why the Catholics see her as the mother of God.

Mary was bethroted to Joseph son of Jacob but Joseph discovered Mary was pregnant with another man's child. The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so as not to expose Mary publicly.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

Joseph taught he would divorce until the angel said that there is no reason for that, because the child is of God.

But Luke gives yet another account of Mary's child.
Luke identifies Joseh tbe son of Heli as the father of Jesus.
Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

it appears all three men were in Mary (God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit). That is why the Catholics see her as the mother of God.

Men? How is Spirit man? And how you come to three, when Bible doesn"t tell there was three?

God, Holy Spirt and Jesus make three. All three were in Mary.

The night before Jesus prayed to be spared. But God ignored his prayer.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Again you make up things that you don"t really know. Jesus prayed that God"s will happen, we have no reason to thin it didn"t happen.

Jesus begged to be spared. God ignored his prayers.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Jesus also prayed his disciples would be spared death. God ignored Jesus and all his disciples were eventually killed.

John 17: 11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of[b] your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by[c] that name you gave me.
12_13
Posts: 2,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2018 8:54:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/8/2018 8:05:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:
the scriptural verses are presented to prove Mary was an adulterous bitch.

You have not done that, because there is no such scriptures, only your twisted imagination. :)

Mary was bethroted to Joseph son of Jacob but Joseph discovered Mary was pregnant with another man's child. The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so as not to expose Mary publicly.

Joseph first taught so, but he didn"t discover it. And then he heard the message from the angel who convinced him that nothing wrong had happened.

Jesus begged to be spared. God ignored his prayers.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Jesus said that he wants it go as God wants it to go.

Jesus also prayed his disciples would be spared death. God ignored Jesus and all his disciples were eventually killed.

John 17: 11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of[b] your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by[c] that name you gave me.

That scripture doesn"t even have the word death. Why do you want to lie, when it is so obvious?
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2018 10:19:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/9/2018 8:54:33 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 4/8/2018 8:05:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:
the scriptural verses are presented to prove Mary was an adulterous bitch.

You have not done that, because there is no such scriptures, only your twisted imagination. :)

Read the scriptures presented.

Mary was bethroted to Joseph son of Jacob but Joseph discovered Mary was pregnant with another man's child. The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so as not to expose Mary publicly.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

Luke identifies Joseh tbe son of Heli as the father of Jesus.
Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

But God is also described as fornicating with Mary.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come to you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore, the holy child developing inside you will be called the Son of God.

It appears all three men were in Mary (God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit). That is why the Catholics see her as the mother of God.

Joseph first taught so, but he didn"t discover it. And then he heard the message from the angel who convinced him that nothing wrong had happened.

Jesus never call Joseph (son of Jacob) his father because Jesus was told he was an illegitimate bastard.

Jesus begged to be spared. God ignored his prayers.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Jesus said that he wants it go as God wants it to go.

Read your bible you mutt. Jesus was sweating blood pleading to be spared.
Jesus was praying to be spared his suffering. But God ignore him and let Jesus die on the cross.
Luke 22:, 42 "Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done." 43 An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. 44 And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.[c]

Jesus also prayed his disciples would be spared death. God ignored Jesus and all his disciples were eventually killed.

John 17: 11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of[b] your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by[c] that name you gave me.

That scripture doesn"t even have the word death. Why do you want to lie, when it is so obvious?

Jesus prayers for his disciples safety and protection. Jesus even mentions Judas who was doomed to destruction claiming he lost only one of the 12 under his protection.

John 17:12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by[c] that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

You are scripturally ignorant and struggle with even basic verses that are simple and direct. You are unqualified to defend your faith and an embarassment to all Christians.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2018 3:09:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Catholics make the Word of God of "none effect" through their sinful traditions which worship Mary as a god. Catholics are a deceived bunch, who say they do not worship Mary, while reciting Rosaries to her, praying to her and asking her for divine intervention. In a standard Rosary recital, the worshipper says 53 "Hail Marys"! It is clear that Catholics have deceitfully redefined the meaning of "worship." Any dictionary will tell you that worship means "showing religious devotion." Catholics love, adore, praise and show extreme devotion to Mary, Mary, Mary. The blessed virgin has been turned into an adulterous whore by the traditions of men. I say "adulterous whore" because one billion Catholics in this world are committing spiritual immorality every time they praise, adore and show affection to Mary. "
Mingodalia
Posts: 2,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2018 1:37:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/8/2018 8:05:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/8/2018 7:34:24 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 4/6/2018 9:00:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
All the scriptural verses are presented to prove Mary was an adulterous bitch.

That is not correct.

Read your bible, you mutt.
the scriptural verses are presented to prove Mary was an adulterous bitch.

Mary was bethroted to Joseph son of Jacob but Joseph discovered Mary was pregnant with another man's child. The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so as not to expose Mary publicly.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

Luke identifies Joseh tbe son of Heli as the father of Jesus.
Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

But God is also described as fornicating with Mary.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come to you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore, the holy child developing inside you will be called the Son of God.

it appears all three men were in Mary (God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit). That is why the Catholics see her as the mother of God.

Mary was bethroted to Joseph son of Jacob but Joseph discovered Mary was pregnant with another man's child. The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so as not to expose Mary publicly.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

Joseph taught he would divorce until the angel said that there is no reason for that, because the child is of God.

But Luke gives yet another account of Mary's child.
Luke identifies Joseh tbe son of Heli as the father of Jesus.
Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

it appears all three men were in Mary (God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit). That is why the Catholics see her as the mother of God.

Men? How is Spirit man? And how you come to three, when Bible doesn"t tell there was three?

God, Holy Spirt and Jesus make three. All three were in Mary.

The night before Jesus prayed to be spared. But God ignored his prayer.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Again you make up things that you don"t really know. Jesus prayed that God"s will happen, we have no reason to thin it didn"t happen.

Jesus begged to be spared. God ignored his prayers.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Jesus also prayed his disciples would be spared death. God ignored Jesus and all his disciples were eventually killed.

John 17: 11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of[b] your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by[c] that name you gave me.:::

Ut oh. We have an adulterous bitchaphobe...
"I haven't felt like a Rebublican since 2012"
-James Comey

The NSA did not collect information on American citizens.
-James Clapper

I did not leak sensitive information during the 2016 presidential election about the FBI's ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation to The Wall Street Journal.
-Andrew McCabe

...that there"s no way he gets elected"but I"m afraid we can"t take that risk. It"s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40.
-Peter Strzok
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2018 2:58:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2018 1:37:56 AM, Mingodalia wrote:
At 4/8/2018 8:05:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/8/2018 7:34:24 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 4/6/2018 9:00:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
All the scriptural verses are presented to prove Mary was an adulterous bitch.

That is not correct.

Read your bible, you mutt.
the scriptural verses are presented to prove Mary was an adulterous bitch.

Mary was bethroted to Joseph son of Jacob but Joseph discovered Mary was pregnant with another man's child. The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so as not to expose Mary publicly.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

Luke identifies Joseh tbe son of Heli as the father of Jesus.
Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

But God is also described as fornicating with Mary.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come to you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore, the holy child developing inside you will be called the Son of God.

it appears all three men were in Mary (God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit). That is why the Catholics see her as the mother of God.

Mary was bethroted to Joseph son of Jacob but Joseph discovered Mary was pregnant with another man's child. The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so as not to expose Mary publicly.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

Joseph taught he would divorce until the angel said that there is no reason for that, because the child is of God.

But Luke gives yet another account of Mary's child.
Luke identifies Joseh tbe son of Heli as the father of Jesus.
Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

it appears all three men were in Mary (God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit). That is why the Catholics see her as the mother of God.

Men? How is Spirit man? And how you come to three, when Bible doesn"t tell there was three?

God, Holy Spirt and Jesus make three. All three were in Mary.

The night before Jesus prayed to be spared. But God ignored his prayer.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Again you make up things that you don"t really know. Jesus prayed that God"s will happen, we have no reason to thin it didn"t happen.

Jesus begged to be spared. God ignored his prayers.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Jesus also prayed his disciples would be spared death. God ignored Jesus and all his disciples were eventually killed.

John 17: 11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of[b] your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by[c] that name you gave me.:::

Ut oh. We have an adulterous bitchaphobe...

The scriptures potray Mary as an adulterous bitch/whore. One would expect the Bible to be treat women more fairly. But it made an example of Mary as the ultimate woman, mother of Jesus and an adulterous bitch/whore. How inspiring!!
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2018 2:21:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The perpetual virginity of Mary is a Marian doctrine taught by the Catholic Church and held by a number of groups in Christianity which asserts that Mary (the mother of Jesus) was "always a virgin, before, during and after the birth of Jesus Christ."

We know that Jesus had other siblings.

Jesus' brothers and sisters. The Gospel of Mark 6:3 and the Gospel of Matthew 13:55"56 state that James, Joses (or Joseph), Jude and Simon were the brothers of Jesus, the son of Mary. The same verses also mention unnamed sisters of Jesus.

This proves Mary refused to give up her virginity and preferred anal intercourse. Which also means Jesus was not the only virgin birth in Joseph's family.
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2018 3:00:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/9/2018 8:54:33 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 4/8/2018 8:05:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:
the scriptural verses are presented to prove Mary was an adulterous bitch.

You have not done that, because there is no such scriptures, only your twisted imagination. :)

Mary was bethroted to Joseph son of Jacob but Joseph discovered Mary was pregnant with another man's child. The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so as not to expose Mary publicly.

Joseph first taught so, but he didn"t discover it. And then he heard the message from the angel who convinced him that nothing wrong had happened.

Jesus begged to be spared. God ignored his prayers.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Jesus said that he wants it go as God wants it to go.

Jesus also prayed his disciples would be spared death. God ignored Jesus and all his disciples were eventually killed.

John 17: 11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of[b] your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by[c] that name you gave me.

That scripture doesn"t even have the word death. Why do you want to lie, when it is so obvious?

Wait, are you judging him now?
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2018 3:21:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2018 3:00:07 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 4/9/2018 8:54:33 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 4/8/2018 8:05:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:
the scriptural verses are presented to prove Mary was an adulterous bitch.

You have not done that, because there is no such scriptures, only your twisted imagination. :)

Mary was bethroted to Joseph son of Jacob but Joseph discovered Mary was pregnant with another man's child. The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so as not to expose Mary publicly.

Joseph first taught so, but he didn"t discover it. And then he heard the message from the angel who convinced him that nothing wrong had happened.

Jesus begged to be spared. God ignored his prayers.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Jesus said that he wants it go as God wants it to go.

Jesus also prayed his disciples would be spared death. God ignored Jesus and all his disciples were eventually killed.

John 17: 11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of[b] your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by[c] that name you gave me.

That scripture doesn"t even have the word death. Why do you want to lie, when it is so obvious?

Wait, are you judging him now?

He is judging scriptures.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2018 4:05:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/5/2018 8:55:58 PM, keithprosser wrote:
At 4/5/2018 8:39:15 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
...She committed adultery. ..

That is only your opinion and belief. It can easily be ignored. :)

Also its been done to death. We haven't done 'Mohammed was a pedo' for a while - that must be overdue.
Well overdue mate, well overdue.
ethang5
Posts: 23,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2018 5:10:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2018 3:21:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/18/2018 3:00:07 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 4/9/2018 8:54:33 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 4/8/2018 8:05:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:
the scriptural verses are presented to prove Mary was an adulterous bitch.

You have not done that, because there is no such scriptures, only your twisted imagination. :)

Mary was bethroted to Joseph son of Jacob but Joseph discovered Mary was pregnant with another man's child. The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so as not to expose Mary publicly.

Joseph first taught so, but he didn"t discover it. And then he heard the message from the angel who convinced him that nothing wrong had happened.

Jesus begged to be spared. God ignored his prayers.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Jesus said that he wants it go as God wants it to go.

Jesus also prayed his disciples would be spared death. God ignored Jesus and all his disciples were eventually killed.

John 17: 11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of[b] your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by[c] that name you gave me.

That scripture doesn"t even have the word death. Why do you want to lie, when it is so obvious?

Wait, are you judging him now?

He is judging scriptures.

But when he was judging a whole race, your "morality" saw no problem? Jesus said, "Scripture was made for man, not man for scripture." You'r ire should have been at the assault on people instead of on words.

You may not be a verulent moron racist like hari, but it is people like you who enable idiots like him to infect the world with your fake "tolerance" more interested in seeming "non-judgemental" than being just in the face of evil.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2018 2:45:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2018 5:10:49 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 4/19/2018 3:21:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/18/2018 3:00:07 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 4/9/2018 8:54:33 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 4/8/2018 8:05:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:
the scriptural verses are presented to prove Mary was an adulterous bitch.

You have not done that, because there is no such scriptures, only your twisted imagination. :)

Mary was bethroted to Joseph son of Jacob but Joseph discovered Mary was pregnant with another man's child. The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so as not to expose Mary publicly.

Joseph first taught so, but he didn"t discover it. And then he heard the message from the angel who convinced him that nothing wrong had happened.

Jesus begged to be spared. God ignored his prayers.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Jesus said that he wants it go as God wants it to go.

Jesus also prayed his disciples would be spared death. God ignored Jesus and all his disciples were eventually killed.

John 17: 11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of[b] your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by[c] that name you gave me.

That scripture doesn"t even have the word death. Why do you want to lie, when it is so obvious?

Wait, are you judging him now?

He is judging scriptures.

But when he was judging a whole race, your "morality" saw no problem? Jesus said, "Scripture was made for man, not man for scripture." You'r ire should have been at the assault on people instead of on words.

You may not be a verulent moron racist like hari, but it is people like you who enable idiots like him to infect the world with your fake "tolerance" more interested in seeming "non-judgemental" than being just in the face of evil.

You are scripturally ignorant. Man has to live by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God which is the scriptures.

Bible, Deuteronomy 8: 2-3 (King James Version):
And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.

also in Matthew 4:4:
But he answered and said, it is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

and Luke 4:4:
And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, that man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2018 11:56:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Is it true that Catholics believe there was no penetration that Mary remained a virgin even after conception.
Does that make Mary less of a bitch and Jesus as such not a SOB?
But it appear there was penetration and it happened later according to Jesus. So Jesus was both the bitch and the son or for want of a better title Jesus was a SOB.

Catholics believe there was no penetration according to Luke. God only cast a shadow on Mary in her sleep.

Luke 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end."

34 "How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God. 36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail."

But Jesus claims the penetration came later.

John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

Jesus is referring to the evidence he was able to preform sexual miracles on God and other men. Catholics call this threesome the Trinity.

John 14:20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

Mary: Ever Virgin. Catholics believe Mary remained a virgin even after conception because there was no penetration by God.
Harikrish
Posts: 40,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 6:27:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Gentorev wrote"" "Have you read Isaiah 7: 14; as recorded in "MOST MODERN TRANSLATIONS," I repeat; "MOST MODERN TRANSLATIONS," including the New Revised Standard Version of the erroneous KJV? No mention of any virgin being pregnant there, muggings."

ISAIAH 7:14B IN NEW MAJOR CHRISTIAN BIBLE TRANSLATIONS
CLIFFORD HUBERT DUROUSSEAU

Recent major Christian Bible translations have finally admitted after nearly 2,000 years that Isaiah did not prophesy a virgin birth or, more precisely, a supernatural virginal conception of the Messiah. Beginning with The Revised Standard Version in 1952, followed by The Jerusalem Bible in 1966, The New English Bible in 1970, The New Jerusalem Bible in l985, The Revised English Bible, The Good News Bible and The New Revised Standard Version in 1989, and, just recently, The New American Bible Revised Edition (2011), translators have decided that the time is right to reveal that Aquila, Theodotion, and Symmachus " Jewish and Judaeo-Christian translators of the Hebrew Scriptures into Greek in the second century " were right in translating almah in Isaiah 7:14b as neanis ("young woman") rather than parthenos ("virgin"), and that Justin Martyr, Irenaeus, and Tertullian, who opposed the use of "young woman", were wrong.

So Harikrish was right when he said Jesus was a SOB even according to scriptures there was no virgin mother or virgin birth. There was a penetrator after all.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 7:03:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/5/2018 8:39:15 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
...She committed adultery. ..

That is only your opinion and belief. It can easily be ignored. :)

I'd say this op was for him, one of his best. I read all two pages to the op, to the book of life, a humble toast to Jesus who always wears cheap shades no matter the shade, when it's the shading that keeps you cool.
Terran_01
Posts: 681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 7:22:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
For Jesus to recognize he is a Son of Man is to accept his humanity.

Jesus called himself Son Of Man for an unspecified reason that has always baffled religious scholars. For a start, he says Son of Man not Son of Woman. How can he be a Son of Man when his father wasn't human? He is clearly referring to man as mankind. There are many theories on why he called himself Son Of Man, and none of them have any weight. It is considered a mystery. I can tell you the real reason, and it has nothing about accepting his humanity. It is about humility. It is about putting himself on the same level as others, and interacting with them from the same level without hierarchy even though he could have claimed such a hierarchy. It is the same reason I call myself 'Terran'. Both Son Of Man and Terran mean the same thing. Terran means 'comes from' without a reference to give it context. Son Of Man means 'comes from' with the generic context of being from mankind. I 'come from' or 'come forth' in the same way as Jesus, without assuming the context of mankind even though I am human.

At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
That is when he changed his title to Son of God.

Jesus never referred to himself as the Son Of God. He did refer to his father in heaven, but the same father in heaven in context is the father of all.

At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Here is how scriptures confirms his mothers status as adulterous and bitch.

When asked to condemn an adulterer, Jesus ignored them, drew in the sand and when asked again he said, 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone'. They all walked away, one by one. Jesus also taught the difference between the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. If you think condemning someone and stoning them to death for committing adultery is justified, then you need to check your moral compass. Your reference says nothing to confirm Mary as adulterous or a bitch.

At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Jesus's earthly, legal father was Joseph. But Luke says that Joseph is the son of Heli (3:23), while Matthew says that he was the son of Jacob (1:16).

There are two lineages attributed to Jesus. Both of them are different, and both of them lead to Joseph, not Mary. So Jesus lineage cannot be traced back to David's line. This is important because Jesus is referred to as the ultimate man of prophecy. Yet he only fulfilled very few prophecies, and very vague ones at that. He contradicted many prophecies of the man of prophecy, even while actively trying to fulfil them. Jesus was not the ultimate man of prophecy. It is possible that he was a certain man of certain prophecies, but he was not the man described as the ultimate man of prophecies, the man of intervention in the final days. I claim to be that man. There is a thread on the matter here...

http://www.debate.org...

At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The Gospels were written after Jesus died.

Very few of Jesus' teachings were passed on, and those that were are not fully reliable. Nonetheless, what was passed on cannot be faulted. I cannot speak for the heavenly aspects of his teachings, as no-one can confirm them, but the moral teachings of Jesus for people to live by in their Earthly life has become the foundation of the civilised world, and the very thing that brought about the age of enlightenment.

At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
We all know because of Adam and Eve all humans were cursed with sin. But we are told jesus was sinless. That was only possible if Jesus was born outside the womb. Being born of humans Jesus inherited Adam and Eve's sin. So here again the stories don't add up.

Not if Mary was a surrogate mother. One should not assume that Mary was a contributor to Jesus' DNA.

At 4/5/2018 2:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Mary was bethroted to Joseph but was made pregnant by another man. She committed adultery. She had children after Jesus and they involved intercourse. Jesus was no exception. Luke makes that clear

How did she commit adultery? Do you even know what adultery is? It is sex between a married person and someone else they aren't married to. Joseph and Mary weren't even married yet. And since Jesus' conception didn't involve sex it cannot be adultery even if they were married. I am not even saying it actually happened, but your argument is false nonetheless. If one is to criticise, they must do it legitimately. I can criticise Christianity myself, but I spend much of my time defending it against false arguments.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.