Total Posts:165|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Christian god says to KILL non virgin .....

21stCenturyIconoclast
Posts: 670
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).

Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL

.
Gentorev
Posts: 6,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 2:38:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).





Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL

.
And you can bet your sweet life that every white cloth upon which the bridal couple consummated their union, came out with blood on it, it could have been animal blood, but you can be sure that there would be blood present.
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 2:46:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 2:38:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).





Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL

.
And you can bet your sweet life that every white cloth upon which the bridal couple consummated their union, came out with blood on it, it could have been animal blood, but you can be sure that there would be blood present.

Well, that stops it being barbaric, doesn't it......
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 3:04:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).





Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL::

.

The funny thing is that everything liberal atheists get mad at Bible god for, they themselves claim to want to do to right wing conservatives...

From BAMN to ANTIFA...Ooooooh, it's just dripping with irony....
Mingodalia
Posts: 2,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 3:08:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).





Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL::

Hey look. Bigot alert. The Jews and Muslims believe in said verse. Christian bigot much? Might as well put your Farrakhan mask on and start killing Christians in the streets. I mean we know you want to...now don't we?
"I haven't felt like a Rebublican since 2012"
-James Comey

The NSA did not collect information on American citizens.
-James Clapper

I did not leak sensitive information during the 2016 presidential election about the FBI's ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation to The Wall Street Journal.
-Andrew McCabe

...that there"s no way he gets elected"but I"m afraid we can"t take that risk. It"s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40.
-Peter Strzok
Mingodalia
Posts: 2,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 4:38:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).





Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL::

Of course the obvious fallacy here is that when an adulterous woman was brought to Jesus for stoning...he rebuked them for hypocrites....
"I haven't felt like a Rebublican since 2012"
-James Comey

The NSA did not collect information on American citizens.
-James Clapper

I did not leak sensitive information during the 2016 presidential election about the FBI's ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation to The Wall Street Journal.
-Andrew McCabe

...that there"s no way he gets elected"but I"m afraid we can"t take that risk. It"s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40.
-Peter Strzok
Tradesecret2
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 4:43:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).





Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL

.
When a modern day secular humanist can explain why murdering innocent unborn babies is less evil than killing a lying and thieving covenant breaker before she destroys an entire family, then perhaps the above question requires an answer.
Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
Martin Luther
ethang5
Posts: 18,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 5:55:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:

Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL

Put your hand down sock puppet. Jesus wore sandals. No socks.
dee-em
Posts: 10,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 5:56:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 4:43:01 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:

When a modern day secular humanist can explain why murdering innocent unborn babies is less evil than killing a lying and thieving covenant breaker before she destroys an entire family, then perhaps the above question requires an answer.

Easy. You use the emotive term "baby" but what you really mean is foetus. A foetus is not legally and medically classified as a human being yet. It is therefore not murder to abort a foetus. (God does many spontaneous abortions himself - they are called miscarriages). It is murder to stone a grown woman to death no matter what "crime" she has committed. Having (protected) sex before marriage does not destroy entire families no matter how much hyperbole you employ. It does no harm at all.
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
Tradesecret2
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 6:18:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 5:56:42 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/8/2018 4:43:01 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:

When a modern day secular humanist can explain why murdering innocent unborn babies is less evil than killing a lying and thieving covenant breaker before she destroys an entire family, then perhaps the above question requires an answer.

Easy. You use the emotive term "baby" but what you really mean is foetus. A foetus is not legally and medically classified as a human being yet. It is therefore not murder to abort a foetus. (God does many spontaneous abortions himself - they are called miscarriages). It is murder to stone a grown woman to death no matter what "crime" she has committed. Having (protected) sex before marriage does not destroy entire families no matter how much hyperbole you employ. It does no harm at all.

I used the term baby as opposed to human because I am not a nazi. I call a human a human because it is a human - not just a potential human. I know that calling it by foetus reduces its value and meaning in the eyes of many. If it is human it is murder. Duh! why else do you think its name is changed?

If God causes miscarriages - then fine that is on him. But your same logic must extend to him. Only humans / legal persons can be charged with murder or accused of criminal offences. Gods are not human and therefore immune from offence.

but you still did not answer the question. when you can justify the murder of vulnerable unborn babies as less evil than killing lying cheating and stealing adult then I will be prepared to answer the question.

It is evil to kill innocent blood. There can be justification for killing criminal blood. Humanism simply twists what everyone knows is right and deliberately makes good evil and evil good. punishment for the wicked is justified. killing innocent and vulnerable blood is cruel and wicked. I call it sad and pathetic that you even try and justify your own cruel and evil demented beliefs.
Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
Martin Luther
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 6:24:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 2:38:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).





Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL

.
And you can bet your sweet life that every white cloth upon which the bridal couple consummated their union, came out with blood on it, it could have been animal blood, but you can be sure that there would be blood present.
WOW, your point is trev? Oh on top of your head of course.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 6:26:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 3:04:52 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).





Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL::

.

The funny thing is that everything liberal atheists get mad at Bible god for, they themselves claim to want to do to right wing conservatives...

From BAMN to ANTIFA...Ooooooh, it's just dripping with irony....
Minge can't differentiate between her numpty religion and her nuff nuff politics, fuk that's dumb.
ethang5
Posts: 18,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 6:27:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 5:56:42 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/8/2018 4:43:01 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:

When a modern day secular humanist can explain why murdering innocent unborn babies is less evil than killing a lying and thieving covenant breaker before she destroys an entire family, then perhaps the above question requires an answer.

Easy. You use the emotive term "baby" but what you really mean is foetus. A foetus is not legally and medically classified as a human being yet.

And when blacks were not legally and medically classified as humans by the same government,.......

It is therefore not murder to abort a foetus.

So murder depends on a classification by the govt? Ok.

(God does many spontaneous abortions himself - they are called miscarriages).

Home owners break their houses too, it's called renovation. When you do it not being the owner, it's called willful destruction of property.

It is murder to stone a grown woman to death no matter what "crime" she has committed.

By govt classification right?

Having (protected) sex before marriage does not destroy entire families no matter how much hyperbole you employ. It does no harm at all.

But carving up a little baby in the womb does harm, to the baby obviously, and to the mother.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 6:28:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 3:08:48 AM, Mingodalia wrote:
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).





Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL::

Hey look. Bigot alert. The Jews and Muslims believe in said verse. Christian bigot much? Might as well put your Farrakhan mask on and start killing Christians in the streets. I mean we know you want to...now don't we?
Hey hambone whose fist is up your arse controlling your stupidity?
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 6:30:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 4:38:21 AM, Mingodalia wrote:
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).





Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL::


Of course the obvious fallacy here is that when an adulterous woman was brought to Jesus for stoning...he rebuked them for hypocrites....
Didn't happen, that's the fallacy. Look up Pericope Adulterae, ignorant godist.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 6:32:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 4:43:01 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).





Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL

.
When a modern day secular humanist can explain why murdering innocent unborn babies is less evil than killing a lying and thieving covenant breaker before she destroys an entire family, then perhaps the above question requires an answer.
Because that's one way your god gets his rocks off.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 6:32:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 5:55:28 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:

Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL

Put your hand down sock puppet. Jesus wore sandals. No socks.
Prove it, no nuts.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 6:35:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 6:18:44 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 5/8/2018 5:56:42 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/8/2018 4:43:01 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:

When a modern day secular humanist can explain why murdering innocent unborn babies is less evil than killing a lying and thieving covenant breaker before she destroys an entire family, then perhaps the above question requires an answer.

Easy. You use the emotive term "baby" but what you really mean is foetus. A foetus is not legally and medically classified as a human being yet. It is therefore not murder to abort a foetus. (God does many spontaneous abortions himself - they are called miscarriages). It is murder to stone a grown woman to death no matter what "crime" she has committed. Having (protected) sex before marriage does not destroy entire families no matter how much hyperbole you employ. It does no harm at all.

I used the term baby as opposed to human because I am not a nazi. I call a human a human because it is a human - not just a potential human. I know that calling it by foetus reduces its value and meaning in the eyes of many. If it is human it is murder. Duh! why else do you think its name is changed?

If God causes miscarriages - then fine that is on him. But your same logic must extend to him. Only humans / legal persons can be charged with murder or accused of criminal offences. Gods are not human and therefore immune from offence.

but you still did not answer the question. when you can justify the murder of vulnerable unborn babies as less evil than killing lying cheating and stealing adult then I will be prepared to answer the question.

It is evil to kill innocent blood. There can be justification for killing criminal blood. Humanism simply twists what everyone knows is right and deliberately makes good evil and evil good. punishment for the wicked is justified. killing innocent and vulnerable blood is cruel and wicked. I call it sad and pathetic that you even try and justify your own cruel and evil demented beliefs.
_____________________________________________________
Can you put a copy of this in the humour section?
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 6:37:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 6:27:37 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/8/2018 5:56:42 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/8/2018 4:43:01 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:

When a modern day secular humanist can explain why murdering innocent unborn babies is less evil than killing a lying and thieving covenant breaker before she destroys an entire family, then perhaps the above question requires an answer.

Easy. You use the emotive term "baby" but what you really mean is foetus. A foetus is not legally and medically classified as a human being yet.

And when blacks were not legally and medically classified as humans by the same government,.......

It is therefore not murder to abort a foetus.

So murder depends on a classification by the govt? Ok.

(God does many spontaneous abortions himself - they are called miscarriages).

Home owners break their houses too, it's called renovation. When you do it not being the owner, it's called willful destruction of property.

It is murder to stone a grown woman to death no matter what "crime" she has committed.

By govt classification right?

Having (protected) sex before marriage does not destroy entire families no matter how much hyperbole you employ. It does no harm at all.

But carving up a little baby in the womb does harm, to the baby obviously, and to the mother.
No babies involved, no nuts.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 6:59:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 3:04:52 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).





Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL::

.

The funny thing is that everything liberal atheists get mad at Bible god for, they themselves claim to want to do to right wing conservatives...

From BAMN to ANTIFA...Ooooooh, it's just dripping with irony....

just an idea, you understand, but why don't you try addressing the subject of a thread, rather than twisting it into another inane and stupid anti-liberal rant?
dee-em
Posts: 10,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 7:00:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 6:18:44 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 5/8/2018 5:56:42 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/8/2018 4:43:01 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:

When a modern day secular humanist can explain why murdering innocent unborn babies is less evil than killing a lying and thieving covenant breaker before she destroys an entire family, then perhaps the above question requires an answer.

Easy. You use the emotive term "baby" but what you really mean is foetus. A foetus is not legally and medically classified as a human being yet. It is therefore not murder to abort a foetus. (God does many spontaneous abortions himself - they are called miscarriages). It is murder to stone a grown woman to death no matter what "crime" she has committed. Having (protected) sex before marriage does not destroy entire families no matter how much hyperbole you employ. It does no harm at all.

I used the term baby as opposed to human because I am not a nazi.

Oh, I'm sorry. Was it only Nazis who knew the difference between a foetus and a baby? Lol.

I call a human a human because it is a human - not just a potential human.

And yet legally and medically that is not true. Theists need to lie about such things and I understand that.

I know that calling it by foetus reduces its value and meaning in the eyes of many.

It's also actually the correct medical term.

If it is human it is murder. Duh! why else do you think its name is changed?

No-one changed the name. There is no conspiracy. Stop lying. The name derives from the 14th century. Theists need to pretend that they own medical terminology in order to call everything from the egg to birth a "baby".

If God causes miscarriages - then fine that is on him.

I understand. One rule for God, another for humans. The classic "do as I say not as I do" hypocrisy. Lol.

But your same logic must extend to him. Only humans / legal persons can be charged with murder or accused of criminal offences. Gods are not human and therefore immune from offence.

So if an alien killed you for no reason, then it would not be murder? Lol.

but you still did not answer the question. when you can justify the murder of vulnerable unborn babies as less evil than killing lying cheating and stealing adult then I will be prepared to answer the question.

I didn't answer your strawman of calling a foetus a baby. I answered the reality of the situation. Try reading what is written and understanding it.

It is evil to kill innocent blood.

Blood? Is that your new word instead of foetus? Lol.

There can be justification for killing criminal blood.

What is criminal about having sex before marriage? Show me the statute. Who is hurt?

Humanism simply twists what everyone knows is right and deliberately makes good evil and evil good.

Um, no. That would be you lying again.

punishment for the wicked is justified.

Murder as a punishment for pre-marital sex is never justified unless you are a barbarian.

killing innocent and vulnerable blood is cruel and wicked.

Blood again? Lol.

I call it sad and pathetic that you even try and justify your own cruel and evil demented beliefs.

I call it sad and pathetic that you equate the aborting of a foetus (not legally or medically human) with the cruel death of stoning of an adult human being who has done nothing particularly wrong except act on the desires which God has (allegedly) instilled in her in the first place, ie. to make love with someone. Isn't God supposed to be all about love, not hate?
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 7:02:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 3:08:48 AM, Mingodalia wrote:
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).





Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL::

Hey look. Bigot alert. The Jews and Muslims believe in said verse. Christian bigot much? Might as well put your Farrakhan mask on and start killing Christians in the streets. I mean we know you want to...now don't we?

Yes, the Jewish and Muslim attitudes to this as just as horrific as the Christian.

So glad you agree.

Thing is, you choose not to be Jewish or Muslim, you choose to be Christian, having just identified it as horrific- why is that?
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 7:03:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 4:38:21 AM, Mingodalia wrote:
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).





Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL::


Of course the obvious fallacy here is that when an adulterous woman was brought to Jesus for stoning...he rebuked them for hypocrites....

"I come to change not one jot nor tittle of the law"
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 7:04:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 4:43:01 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).





Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL

.
When a modern day secular humanist can explain why murdering innocent unborn babies is less evil than killing a lying and thieving covenant breaker before she destroys an entire family, then perhaps the above question requires an answer.

It isn't. They are both murder. Why do you decry one form of murder then defend another?
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 7:08:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 6:18:44 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 5/8/2018 5:56:42 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/8/2018 4:43:01 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:



If God causes miscarriages - then fine that is on him.

So Gods a murderer- why do you worship a murderer?

But your same logic must extend to him. Only humans / legal persons can be charged with murder or accused of criminal offences. Gods are not human and therefore immune from offence.

So you don't believe your god is or should act morally?

but you still did not answer the question. when you can justify the murder of vulnerable unborn babies as less evil than killing lying cheating and stealing adult then I will be prepared to answer the question.

I did. They are both murder.

It is evil to kill innocent blood. There can be justification for killing criminal blood.

Right, so you would support this punishment still being practiced?

Humanism simply twists what everyone knows is right and deliberately makes good evil and evil good. punishment for the wicked is justified. killing innocent and vulnerable blood is cruel and wicked. I call it sad and pathetic that you even try and justify your own cruel and evil demented beliefs.

So you would stone adulteresses and think it holy. Thank you for confirming how barbaric your religion is.
Tradesecret2
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 8:07:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 7:04:45 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/8/2018 4:43:01 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 5/7/2018 10:14:33 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
.

.............. women on their wedding day!

It's comical for the inept Christian to state, "but, but, but, that's in the Old Testament." They fail to realize that their brutal Hebrew Yahweh god's words once enacted this horrific act, therefore, showing what kind of cruel god they actually worship on a daily basis.

Besides, Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount, that the Christian is to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the words of the bible, period, therefore stoning women that are not virgins on their wedding is to be followed in today's time!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you," (Deut. 22:13-21).





Who wants to be a Christian in the scientific 21st century, raise your hands! LOL

.
When a modern day secular humanist can explain why murdering innocent unborn babies is less evil than killing a lying and thieving covenant breaker before she destroys an entire family, then perhaps the above question requires an answer.

It isn't. They are both murder. Why do you decry one form of murder then defend another?

I don't think that both are murder. One is punishment for an offence which is lying, cheating, and theft let alone shame and damage to the man's reputation. The other is clearing killing innocent blood for the sake of convenience. In any event, do you have any evidence that such a law was ever actually carried out? Or was it simply demonstrating the seriousness of a marriage covenant? It is clear you lack any knowledge of covenant. We know that abortions occur literally 1000s every year. there is no public outcry. Our modern society is far crueller than any previous society and while it continues to shed innocent life with no conscience or guilt then it has no right whatsoever to judge another one. today's evil is considerably worse than punishing an offence in another period of time. Today's unborn babies are just exterminated.
Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
Martin Luther
Tradesecret2
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 8:13:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 7:08:25 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/8/2018 6:18:44 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 5/8/2018 5:56:42 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/8/2018 4:43:01 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:



If God causes miscarriages - then fine that is on him.

So Gods a murderer- why do you worship a murderer?

But your same logic must extend to him. Only humans / legal persons can be charged with murder or accused of criminal offences. Gods are not human and therefore immune from offence.

So you don't believe your god is or should act morally?

I never said that. what I was doing was extending the above person's logic. Are you daft? the above's argument is that a foetus is not human therefore it could not legally be murder. I merely pointed out that the same law says that only a person could be charged with murder. do you understand debating?

but you still did not answer the question. when you can justify the murder of vulnerable unborn babies as less evil than killing lying cheating and stealing adult then I will be prepared to answer the question.

I did. They are both murder.

It is evil to kill innocent blood. There can be justification for killing criminal blood.

Right, so you would support this punishment still being practiced?

Again I never said that. But I do think that our culture does not get the right to judge another culture - and given the significant time between our culture and another ancient culture - I think attempting to suggest it is wrong and evil is daft and stupid. My point wrt to abortion is that it also makes it hypocritical. We are more evil in my mind to kill innocent blood than punishing people who knew it was wrong to lie and cheat and steal and what the punishment was likely to be.

Humanism simply twists what everyone knows is right and deliberately makes good evil and evil good. punishment for the wicked is justified. killing innocent and vulnerable blood is cruel and wicked. I call it sad and pathetic that you even try and justify your own cruel and evil demented beliefs.

So you would stone adulteresses and think it holy. Thank you for confirming how barbaric your religion is.

Again - you just assume anything you want. I also indicated that I really am not going to address the question proper UNTIL someone can address my question first. You have not so. I will continue to wait.
Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
Martin Luther
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 8:23:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 8:13:43 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 5/8/2018 7:08:25 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
At 5/8/2018 6:18:44 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 5/8/2018 5:56:42 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/8/2018 4:43:01 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:



If God causes miscarriages - then fine that is on him.

So Gods a murderer- why do you worship a murderer?

But your same logic must extend to him. Only humans / legal persons can be charged with murder or accused of criminal offences. Gods are not human and therefore immune from offence.

So you don't believe your god is or should act morally?

I never said that. what I was doing was extending the above person's logic. Are you daft? the above's argument is that a foetus is not human therefore it could not legally be murder. I merely pointed out that the same law says that only a person could be charged with murder. do you understand debating?

Yes. You implied something you considere murder can be done by your god with impunity- you don't think he has to be held accountable for immoral behavior.

but you still did not answer the question. when you can justify the murder of vulnerable unborn babies as less evil than killing lying cheating and stealing adult then I will be prepared to answer the question.

I did. They are both murder.

It is evil to kill innocent blood. There can be justification for killing criminal blood.

Right, so you would support this punishment still being practiced?

Again I never said that. But I do think that our culture does not get the right to judge another culture -

It's not cases of another culture- it's what's in YOUR bible that you claim as a guide to universal morality.

and given the significant time between our culture and another ancient culture - I think attempting to suggest it is wrong and evil is daft and stupid.

Then we can disregrd the teachings of the bible as they are ancient- that is the logical conclusion of what you have just written.

My point wrt to abortion is that it also makes it hypocritical. We are more evil in my mind to kill innocent blood than punishing people who knew it was wrong to lie and cheat and steal and what the punishment was likely to be.

But god also kills those innocents- so he's evil there, then he commands evil punishments. He's got your "more" AND "less" evil covered.

Humanism simply twists what everyone knows is right and deliberately makes good evil and evil good. punishment for the wicked is justified. killing innocent and vulnerable blood is cruel and wicked. I call it sad and pathetic that you even try and justify your own cruel and evil demented beliefs.

So you would stone adulteresses and think it holy. Thank you for confirming how barbaric your religion is.

Again - you just assume anything you want. I also indicated that I really am not going to address the question proper UNTIL someone can address my question first. You have not so. I will continue to wait.

I have. I agree with you abortion is murder. You want me to prove why it isn't before you'll respond???

What a cowardly dodge.
Tradesecret2
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 8:30:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 7:00:23 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/8/2018 6:18:44 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 5/8/2018 5:56:42 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/8/2018 4:43:01 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:

When a modern day secular humanist can explain why murdering innocent unborn babies is less evil than killing a lying and thieving covenant breaker before she destroys an entire family, then perhaps the above question requires an answer.

Easy. You use the emotive term "baby" but what you really mean is foetus. A foetus is not legally and medically classified as a human being yet. It is therefore not murder to abort a foetus. (God does many spontaneous abortions himself - they are called miscarriages). It is murder to stone a grown woman to death no matter what "crime" she has committed. Having (protected) sex before marriage does not destroy entire families no matter how much hyperbole you employ. It does no harm at all.

I used the term baby as opposed to human because I am not a nazi.

Oh, I'm sorry. Was it only Nazis who knew the difference between a foetus and a baby? Lol.

I am not going to spell out to you what you already know.

I call a human a human because it is a human - not just a potential human.

And yet legally and medically that is not true. Theists need to lie about such things and I understand that.

Yes and as I already explained it is a convenient term to try and reduce guilt in the eyes of old white men - who are the ones who get the most out of this law.

I know that calling it by foetus reduces its value and meaning in the eyes of many.

It's also actually the correct medical term.

Again - you deliberately try and conflate what I am saying. just because something has a correct medical term does not mean that it is not human. And this really does not change anything.
If it is human it is murder. Duh! why else do you think its name is changed?

No-one changed the name. There is no conspiracy. Stop lying. The name derives from the 14th century. Theists need to pretend that they own medical terminology in order to call everything from the egg to birth a "baby".

I would not have a problem with the term foetus if a foetus could be murdered. but under your wonderfully modern secular law - this type of murder is conveniently not murder.
If God causes miscarriages - then fine that is on him.

I understand. One rule for God, another for humans. The classic "do as I say not as I do" hypocrisy. Lol.

do you practise being this stupid or does it come naturally?

But your same logic must extend to him. Only humans / legal persons can be charged with murder or accused of criminal offences. Gods are not human and therefore immune from offence.

So if an alien killed you for no reason, then it would not be murder? Lol.

That is correct - under our legal system an alien cannot murder a human. That of course sounds ridiculous - and probably would be challenged in law - but currently according to the modern definition of murder - a non- human cannot murder someone. And the law would be changed to reflect this sudden problem. But therein is my point - to not be able to murder a foetus is also absurd.

but you still did not answer the question. when you can justify the murder of vulnerable unborn babies as less evil than killing lying cheating and stealing adult then I will be prepared to answer the question.

I didn't answer your strawman of calling a foetus a baby. I answered the reality of the situation. Try reading what is written and understanding it.

No you did not. you merely tried to distract away from the main point which is that killing innocent life - is not as evil as killing life which has committed offences under the law.

It is evil to kill innocent blood.

Blood? Is that your new word instead of foetus? Lol.

There can be justification for killing criminal blood.

What is criminal about having sex before marriage? Show me the statute. Who is hurt?

In our society - probably nothing. But in that society it was theft. It was unfaithfulness. It was deception. It was a shame to the family you were being married into. It would make the entire covenant of marriage void. the punishment in that culture - not our culture - determined the harm caused to that society. Who is hurt? The society. the would be husband. The would be family. Don't judge another society by your own.
Humanism simply twists what everyone knows is right and deliberately makes good evil and evil good.

Um, no. That would be you lying again.

I have not lied even once. And I am not being dishonest like yourself.

punishment for the wicked is justified.

Murder as a punishment for pre-marital sex is never justified unless you are a barbarian.

killing innocent and vulnerable blood is cruel and wicked.

Blood again? Lol.

I call it sad and pathetic that you even try and justify your own cruel and evil demented beliefs.

I call it sad and pathetic that you equate the aborting of a foetus (not legally or medically human) with the cruel death of stoning of an adult human being who has done nothing particularly wrong except act on the desires which God has (allegedly) instilled in her in the first place, ie. to make love with someone. Isn't God supposed to be all about love, not hate?

God is about holiness. God loves and God hates.
Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
Martin Luther
desmac
Posts: 7,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2018 8:42:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2018 8:30:39 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 5/8/2018 7:00:23 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/8/2018 6:18:44 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 5/8/2018 5:56:42 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 5/8/2018 4:43:01 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:

When a modern day secular humanist can explain why murdering innocent unborn babies is less evil than killing a lying and thieving covenant breaker before she destroys an entire family, then perhaps the above question requires an answer.

Easy. You use the emotive term "baby" but what you really mean is foetus. A foetus is not legally and medically classified as a human being yet. It is therefore not murder to abort a foetus. (God does many spontaneous abortions himself - they are called miscarriages). It is murder to stone a grown woman to death no matter what "crime" she has committed. Having (protected) sex before marriage does not destroy entire families no matter how much hyperbole you employ. It does no harm at all.

I used the term baby as opposed to human because I am not a nazi.

Oh, I'm sorry. Was it only Nazis who knew the difference between a foetus and a baby? Lol.

I am not going to spell out to you what you already know.

I call a human a human because it is a human - not just a potential human.

And yet legally and medically that is not true. Theists need to lie about such things and I understand that.

Yes and as I already explained it is a convenient term to try and reduce guilt in the eyes of old white men - who are the ones who get the most out of this law.

I know that calling it by foetus reduces its value and meaning in the eyes of many.

It's also actually the correct medical term.

Again - you deliberately try and conflate what I am saying. just because something has a correct medical term does not mean that it is not human. And this really does not change anything.
If it is human it is murder. Duh! why else do you think its name is changed?

No-one changed the name. There is no conspiracy. Stop lying. The name derives from the 14th century. Theists need to pretend that they own medical terminology in order to call everything from the egg to birth a "baby".

I would not have a problem with the term foetus if a foetus could be murdered. but under your wonderfully modern secular law - this type of murder is conveniently not murder.
If God causes miscarriages - then fine that is on him.

I understand. One rule for God, another for humans. The classic "do as I say not as I do" hypocrisy. Lol.

do you practise being this stupid or does it come naturally?

But your same logic must extend to him. Only humans / legal persons can be charged with murder or accused of criminal offences. Gods are not human and therefore immune from offence.

So if an alien killed you for no reason, then it would not be murder? Lol.

That is correct - under our legal system an alien cannot murder a human. That of course sounds ridiculous - and probably would be challenged in law - but currently according to the modern definition of murder - a non- human cannot murder someone. And the law would be changed to reflect this sudden problem. But therein is my point - to not be able to murder a foetus is also absurd.

but you still did not answer the question. when you can justify the murder of vulnerable unborn babies as less evil than killing lying cheating and stealing adult then I will be prepared to answer the question.

I didn't answer your strawman of calling a foetus a baby. I answered the reality of the situation. Try reading what is written and understanding it.

No you did not. you merely tried to distract away from the main point which is that killing innocent life - is not as evil as killing life which has committed offences under the law.

It is evil to kill innocent blood.

Blood? Is that your new word instead of foetus? Lol.

There can be justification for killing criminal blood.

What is criminal about having sex before marriage? Show me the statute. Who is hurt?

In our society - probably nothing. But in that society it was theft. It was unfaithfulness. It was deception. It was a shame to the family you were being married into. It would make the entire covenant of marriage void. the punishment in that culture - not our culture - determined the harm caused to that society. Who is hurt? The society. the would be husband. The would be family. Don't judge another society by your own.
Humanism simply twists what everyone knows is right and deliberately makes good evil and evil good.

Um, no. That would be you lying again.

I have not lied even once. And I am not being dishonest like yourself.

punishment for the wicked is justified.

Murder as a punishment for pre-marital sex is never justified unless you are a barbarian.

killing innocent and vulnerable blood is cruel and wicked.

Blood again? Lol.

I call it sad and pathetic that you even try and justify your own cruel and evil demented beliefs.

I call it sad and pathetic that you equate the aborting of a foetus (not legally or medically human) with the cruel death of stoning of an adult human being who has done nothing particularly wrong except act on the desires which God has (allegedly) instilled in her in the first place, ie. to make love with someone. Isn't God supposed to be all about love, not hate?

God is about holiness. God loves and God hates.

The holiness of hate. Doncha just love gods?
Di mortuis

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.