Jump to topic:

Magic atheist nothing botherers

Mingodalia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 7:51:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Go ahead. Tell us more about your fairyrale. Throw in some walking whales that came from hooved hyenas while you're at it. I'll wait.
"I haven't felt like a Rebublican since 2012"
-James Comey

The NSA did not collect information on American citizens.
-James Clapper

I did not leak sensitive information during the 2016 presidential election about the FBI's ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation to The Wall Street Journal.
-Andrew McCabe

...that there"s no way he gets elected"but I"m afraid we can"t take that risk. It"s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40.
-Peter Strzok
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 8:00:14 AM
At 5/10/2018 7:51:29 AM, Mingodalia wrote:
Go ahead. Tell us more about your fairyrale. Throw in some walking whales that came from hooved hyenas while you're at it. I'll wait.

Tell us about God making 350,000 species , with 80,000 of them identical to the eye.
OR
Talk us through God making 330 billion stars for our galaxy alone.
Or
Then tell us that a being that can do these things doesn't want boys kissing boys .
Tell us .
With no laughing.

But Atheist means . Must believe in evolution ,does the Big Bang.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 8:05:17 AM

I hope you packed a toothbrush and a change of clothes. You're going to be waiting a while.
Mingodalia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 8:06:40 AM
At 5/10/2018 8:00:14 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Tell us about God making 350,000 species , with 80,000 of them identical to the eye.
OR
Talk us through God making 330 billion stars for our galaxy alone.
Or
Then tell us that a being that can do these things doesn't want boys kissing boys .
Tell us .
With no laughing.

But Atheist means . Must believe in evolution ,does the Big Bang.::

Why? I prefer watching the prophecies coming true like clockwork. Jerusalem is in 3 parts, Gospel goes worldwide, there's a falling away from the faith, a mass genocide with beheadings of Christiand by the followers of a foreign god, then Damascus, Syria is turned to ruins and rubble? I'll be getting out my popcorn and enjoying the show. God's handed it to us on a platter at this point.
-James Comey

-James Clapper

I did not leak sensitive information during the 2016 presidential election about the FBI's ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation to The Wall Street Journal.
-Andrew McCabe

...that there"s no way he gets elected"but I"m afraid we can"t take that risk. It"s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40.
-Peter Strzok
Mingodalia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 8:09:13 AM
At 5/10/2018 8:05:17 AM, ethang5 wrote:

I hope you packed a toothbrush and a change of clothes. You're going to be waiting a while.::

It's the atheists' myth. I wouldn't claim it either. Maybe you could post me some Phil Gingerich videos to teach me how it all happened. I can't wait...
-James Comey

-James Clapper

-Andrew McCabe

-Peter Strzok
Mingodalia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 8:14:44 AM

I hope you packed a toothbrush and a change of clothes. You're going to be waiting a while.::

I first watched Phil Gengrich in college. I snorted in class. I later watched him for morbid smusement. How many times can a paleantologist say "I assumed"?

I assumed it had legs. I assumed it had a tail. I assumed it had teeth. What?
-James Comey

-James Clapper

-Andrew McCabe

-Peter Strzok
Mingodalia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 8:16:25 AM
At 5/10/2018 8:13:40 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Just post the meaning of Atheist.
Any dictionary.

ATHEIST MEANS , ( Blank )??????? Tell us.::

The common breed of atheist thinks it means you can assume that hooved hyenas grew into 80,000 pound whales with a fluked tail and somehow the snout became a blowhole...
-James Comey

-James Clapper

-Andrew McCabe

-Peter Strzok
FungusOfHam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 8:18:06 AM
At 5/10/2018 8:16:25 AM, Mingodalia wrote:
Any dictionary.

The common breed of atheist thinks it means you can assume that hooved hyenas grew into 80,000 pound whales with a fluked tail and somehow the snout became a blowhole...::

Bwahahahahaha! Ahem.

Don't forget that most of them claim there are 71 genders as well.
Mingodalia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 8:20:29 AM
At 5/10/2018 8:18:06 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Any dictionary.

The common breed of atheist thinks it means you can assume that hooved hyenas grew into 80,000 pound whales with a fluked tail and somehow the snout became a blowhole...::

Bwahahahahaha! Ahem.

Don't forget that most of them claim there are 71 genders as well.::

Lol. Giggles.

They also think that having sex with your mom isn't objectively wrong as long as you don't produce a mutated baby with three eyes.
-James Comey

-James Clapper

-Andrew McCabe

-Peter Strzok
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 8:23:34 AM
Any dictionary.

The common breed of atheist thinks it means you can assume that hooved hyenas grew into 80,000 pound whales with a fluked tail and somehow the snout became a blowhole...

It's hard to grasp I know , hey can I just ask that of the universe . I could then tell you why you can't begin to grasp evolution.

So How old is the universe. ?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 8:26:07 AM
At 5/10/2018 8:14:44 AM, Mingodalia wrote:

I first watched Phil Gengrich in college. I snorted in class. I later watched him for morbid smusement. How many times can a paleantologist say "I assumed"?

As many times as it takes to gloss over the total lack of evidence.

I assumed it had legs. I assumed it had a tail. I assumed it had teeth. What?
Mingodalia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 8:29:33 AM
At 5/10/2018 8:23:34 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Any dictionary.

It's hard to grasp I know , hey can I just ask that of the universe . I could then tell you why you can't begin to grasp evolution.

So How old is the universe. ?::

I grasp evolution very well. So does David Berlinski.

https://youtu.be...

The problem is, most atheists haven't studied it in any detail for even a minute. They rely on militant atheists to claim it too and pat each other on the head, not having ever looked at the actual studies, the actual claims, or the actual presentations of the actual data.

I have. That's WHY I'm not convinced.
-James Comey

-James Clapper

-Andrew McCabe

-Peter Strzok
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 8:34:21 AM
I think the age of the earth is ( ________)

Then we'll continue , just need to get that clear first .
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 10:31:29 AM
What I find hilarious is the sock-puppets bouncing off each other because no-one will talk to them given the appalling ignorance and stupidity on display. Keep it up lads.

Remember though.
It's not insane to talk to yourself.
It is insane when you start answering back.
LMAO.
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 10:42:35 AM

No problem.
I'll be happy to explain reality after you get off your chest the totally absurd idea of something invisible somewhere took a piece of clay and fashioned a human being then flooded the entire earth beyond Mount Everest and killed every living thing except for two of every living species packed into a crude wooden vessel.
reece
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 10:48:52 AM
At 5/10/2018 10:42:35 AM, Willows wrote:

No problem.
I'll be happy to explain reality after you get off your chest the totally absurd idea of something invisible somewhere took a piece of clay and fashioned a human being then flooded the entire earth beyond Mount Everest and killed every living thing except for two of every living species packed into a crude wooden vessel.

It's funny when theists project themselves. It's kinda like when they claim atheism is a religion in some feeble attempt to mock it.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 10:57:11 AM
At 5/10/2018 10:48:52 AM, reece wrote:

No problem.

It's funny when theists project themselves. It's kinda like when they claim atheism is a religion in some feeble attempt to mock it.

Exactly. The irony totally escapes them.
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 11:24:25 AM
At 5/10/2018 10:31:29 AM, dee-em wrote:
What I find hilarious is the sock-puppets bouncing off each other because no-one will talk to them given the appalling ignorance and stupidity on display. Keep it up lads.

Remember though.
It's not insane to talk to yourself.
It is insane when you start answering back.
LMAO.

You would know.
Ravensjt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 1:11:30 PM

No problem.

So are you saying that Evolution is a ridiculous as Creationism? If not, then your post is a fallacy
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 2:51:55 PM
At 5/10/2018 1:11:30 PM, Ravensjt wrote:

No problem.

So are you saying that Evolution is a ridiculous as Creationism? If not, then your post is a fallacy

I think you are rather mixed up here. Not only is the question completely off-field and weird but the conclusion offered is imbecilic.

And if you are wondering why I would not even address such an absurd post, keep on wondering until one day you may just get it.
Ravensjt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 3:07:36 PM
At 5/10/2018 2:51:55 PM, Willows wrote:
At 5/10/2018 1:11:30 PM, Ravensjt wrote:

No problem.

I think you are rather mixed up here. Not only is the question completely off-field and weird but the conclusion offered is imbecilic.

And if you are wondering why I would not even address such an absurd post, keep on wondering until one day you may just get it.

The OP's topic was merging Evolution/Atheism

Your defense was that Theists also beliefs are also based off of a ridiculous notion, if it wasn't, then your using fallacies

As typical fashion though, you have no defense of your posts when challenged.

Do better Bro, At least make this interesting
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 3:13:04 PM

I hope you packed a toothbrush and a change of clothes. You're going to be waiting a while.

True. Why bother teaching something to someone who has no interest in learning anything?
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 3:49:48 PM

The last time you made this claim I corrected you. The animal in question was not a hyena. I'm afraid that if you don't even understand the claim you are trying to debunk then I can't take you very seriously.
The only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing.
-Socrates

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carrol
Mingodalia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 4:18:01 PM
At 5/10/2018 3:49:48 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:

The last time you made this claim I corrected you. The animal in question was not a hyena. I'm afraid that if you don't even understand the claim you are trying to debunk then I can't take you very seriously.::

You guys need to get together and get your religion straight.

"WHERE DID WHALES COME FROM?
When you"re watching the actions of the biggest creatures on earth, ask about what animals they are related to. Are they fish? Are they related to sharks? Are they related to cows and camels?
If you said yes to the last question, you are right! Some scientists believe that the whale"s oldest ancestor is a four-legged, hyena-like animal that lived on land more than 50 million years ago."

-James Comey

-James Clapper

-Andrew McCabe

-Peter Strzok
Mingodalia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 4:19:42 PM
Whale evolution

http://nmlc.org...

These clowns aren't even familiar with the theory that gives them unbelief. Incredible...
-James Comey

-James Clapper

-Andrew McCabe

-Peter Strzok
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 4:26:16 PM
At 5/10/2018 4:18:01 PM, Mingodalia wrote:

The last time you made this claim I corrected you. The animal in question was not a hyena. I'm afraid that if you don't even understand the claim you are trying to debunk then I can't take you very seriously.::

When you"re watching the actions of the biggest creatures on earth, ask about what animals they are related to. Are they fish? Are they related to sharks? Are they related to cows and camels?
If you said yes to the last question, you are right! Some scientists believe that the whale"s oldest ancestor is a four-legged, hyena-like animal that lived on land more than 50 million years ago."

David berlinski is a mathematician not an evolutionary biologist. Unless you trust your mechanic to neuter your dog I'm afraid this video doesn't mean anything.
The only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing.
-Socrates

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carrol
FungusOfHam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2018 6:47:10 PM
At 5/10/2018 4:26:16 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:

David berlinski is a mathematician not an evolutionary biologist. Unless you trust your mechanic to neuter your dog I'm afraid this video doesn't mean anything.::

Actually, he is a biologist.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
Anonymous
5/10/2018 6:57:55 PM
At 5/10/2018 6:47:10 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 5/10/2018 4:26:16 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:

David berlinski is a mathematician not an evolutionary biologist. Unless you trust your mechanic to neuter your dog I'm afraid this video doesn't mean anything.::

Actually, he is a biologist.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Well, he is a mathematician with a doctorate in philosophy and former research assistant in biology who also has strong opinions about biology. That is enough for those who like what he has to say regarding biology (or evolution, more precisely)...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.