Total Posts:58|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

We know the bible is lies......

bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 6:02:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why do people take any notice of it. It's a 2000yr old book of fiction written by ignorant, superstitious, primitive savages.
Got any reason that a human could accept?
Harikrish
Posts: 28,462
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 6:35:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/6/2018 6:02:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why do people take any notice of it. It's a 2000yr old book of fiction written by ignorant, superstitious, primitive savages.
Got any reason that a human could accept?
How can you say the bible lies when it is full of truths? Even Dsjpk5 a Catholic tried to rebut the scriptures and failed.

Scriptural evidence that God was a liar and lunatic too.
http://www.debate.org...

God lies and sends prophets or lying spirits to deceive.

1 Kings 22:23
Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

2 Chronicles 18:22
Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil against thee.

Jeremiah 4:10
Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

Jeremiah 20:7
O LORD, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived: thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.

Ezekiel 14:9
And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Scriptural verses of a genocidal God.

Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them.

Isaiah 24:1 Lord is going to completely destroy everything on earth.

2 Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud noise. The sun and moon and stars will burn up. The earth and all that is in it will be burned up.

1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-42, gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.

3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.

5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing "men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys." In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites " men, women, children, infants, and their cattle " for something the Amalekites" ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

6. God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant. (Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)

7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: "Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor." About 3,000 people died.

8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God"s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot"s wife for looking back at her burning home.

10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears "maul" the children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means "to tear apart.")

11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.

12. 3,000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27-30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush 3,000 members of a rival tribe.

13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master"s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.

14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God"s favor in killing the Ammonites.

15. God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11-19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.

16. God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6-10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children, brother, and friend if they worship other gods.

17. God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9-10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.

18. God kills a man for not impregnating his brother"s widow.
In Genesis 38:9-10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother"s widow.

19. God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27-29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.

20. The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7-19, God"s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth"s population. If he came today, that would be 2 billion people.

Jesus was a liar and lunatic too.
http://www.debate.org...

Pope looked at Catholics like Dsjpk5 who are not only profoundly stupid, but are also scripturally ignorant Catholic mutts suffering from advancing senility and dementia and blamed theirunproductive lives on the failure of the cross and the great failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, we need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS we are followers of Jesus ... and His LIFE, humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS ."

When you don"t understand something, when desperation hits you then look at the cross. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

Even the Pope agrees with me.
difference
Posts: 446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 6:36:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/6/2018 6:28:45 PM, difference wrote:
It's accepted through the same power that would reject it. It's not different than* the marks and crevices in tree bark.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,462
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 6:40:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/6/2018 6:36:04 PM, difference wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:28:45 PM, difference wrote:
It's accepted through the same power that would reject it. It's not different than* the marks and crevices in tree bark.

You weaken the case that Black Lives Matter.
difference
Posts: 446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 7:06:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/6/2018 6:40:22 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:36:04 PM, difference wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:28:45 PM, difference wrote:
It's accepted through the same power that would reject it. It's not different than* the marks and crevices in tree bark.

You weaken the case that Black Lives Matter.

What I mean is trying to interpret the Bible objectively, whether it is about what it says or whether it is true or false, is as stupid as trying to figure out what a tree is saying. Neither trees nor books speak. How are marks gonna lie to you?
Harikrish
Posts: 28,462
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 7:29:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/6/2018 7:06:45 PM, difference wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:40:22 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:36:04 PM, difference wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:28:45 PM, difference wrote:
It's accepted through the same power that would reject it. It's not different than* the marks and crevices in tree bark.

You weaken the case that Black Lives Matter.

What I mean is trying to interpret the Bible objectively, whether it is about what it says or whether it is true or false, is as stupid as trying to figure out what a tree is saying. Neither trees nor books speak. How are marks gonna lie to you?

I am sure you have plenty of marks that taught you better.

Lessons caught on video.
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...
12_13
Posts: 2,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2018 8:20:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/6/2018 6:02:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why do people take any notice of it. It's a 2000yr old book of fiction written by ignorant, superstitious, primitive savages.

Unfortunate for you that you can't prove your accusations. That is why no one has any reason to notice your baseless claims.
Willows
Posts: 11,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 1:00:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/6/2018 6:28:45 PM, difference wrote:
It's accepted through the same power that would reject it. It's not different that the marks and crevices in tree bark.

Quite right......no different at all....they are both filled with crap.
Willows
Posts: 11,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 1:06:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/6/2018 7:06:45 PM, difference wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:40:22 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:36:04 PM, difference wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:28:45 PM, difference wrote:
It's accepted through the same power that would reject it. It's not different than* the marks and crevices in tree bark.

You weaken the case that Black Lives Matter.

What I mean is trying to interpret the Bible objectively, whether it is about what it says or whether it is true or false, is as stupid as trying to figure out what a tree is saying. Neither trees nor books speak. How are marks gonna lie to you?

That is a totally ridiculous analogy in that the marks on paper constituting the Bible are written words that have a distinct message, purpose, and meaning. Most of the contents of the Bible claiming to be facts have been found to be erroneous.
saint77
Posts: 278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 1:08:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/6/2018 8:20:24 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:02:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why do people take any notice of it. It's a 2000yr old book of fiction written by ignorant, superstitious, primitive savages.

Unfortunate for you that you can't prove your accusations. That is why no one has any reason to notice your baseless claims.

i only bothered to read here now because i noticed your nickname in this thread

just ignore them bro. they are satans slaves and not people you can reason with. If you want the crap they write here refuted, you can ask me, i have lots of links, and in that case im posting it for YOU - not them.
Willows
Posts: 11,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 1:10:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/6/2018 8:20:24 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:02:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why do people take any notice of it. It's a 2000yr old book of fiction written by ignorant, superstitious, primitive savages.

Unfortunate for you that you can't prove your accusations. That is why no one has any reason to notice your baseless claims.

What the f**k are you talking about?
You know very well that such a claim can and has been proven.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 936
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 1:14:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Middle East GOD ? really...YOUR that stupid to kneel and worship some Comic book character invented in a remote desert by totally illiterate and ignorant tribal clowns...?

Of all the truly great Civilizations of EARTH...the Jew...Christian...Muslim has built nothing...only by stealing the vast information accumulated by SUMERIAN-EGYPTIAN-and other advanced civilizations did they TWIST existing stories into their own versions to assimilate others into their CULT...and create an IDENTITY .....something they never had....CLEVER CON ARTIST HUSTLERS...who use the FEAR of some comic book GOD they invented to subjugate human idiots into slavery....

All of these morons were enslaved by others in the region...THEY wised up to the FREEDOM PLAY....and why not no one wants to be a slave...BUT..these clever psychopath mind molesters knew SLAVERY into their BELIEF was necessary to survive..

Sadly just like the RULERS who enslaved them they became slavers using their GOD invention as a scapegoat .....and the hypnotized drones to do all the filthy dirty work for them to enslave others...including YOU stupid....hahaha..they laugh at getting over on YOU...fall to the ground and shake for them ! fool

So if you're stupid enough to be enslaved by a clever mind and life molesting Jesus or Allah GOD psychopath...then you deserve the SUFFERING they will cause to YOU......
difference
Posts: 446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 5:27:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/7/2018 1:06:27 AM, Willows wrote:
At 7/6/2018 7:06:45 PM, difference wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:40:22 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:36:04 PM, difference wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:28:45 PM, difference wrote:
It's accepted through the same power that would reject it. It's not different than* the marks and crevices in tree bark.

You weaken the case that Black Lives Matter.

What I mean is trying to interpret the Bible objectively, whether it is about what it says or whether it is true or false, is as stupid as trying to figure out what a tree is saying. Neither trees nor books speak. How are marks gonna lie to you?

That is a totally ridiculous analogy in that the marks on paper constituting the Bible are written words that have a distinct message, purpose, and meaning. Most of the contents of the Bible claiming to be facts have been found to be erroneous.

How can anyone give the Bible credence when this is true?
bundlesofpieces
Posts: 19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 5:54:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello.

To the Poster : - Harikrish.

You seem to be unable to supply or provide any further details concerning the claims surrounding the Bible verses that are mentioned.

How can you say the bible lies when it is full of truths? Even Dsjpk5 a Catholic tried to rebut the scriptures and failed.

I will easily address every single last one of Your claims,
And
first, You claims that God lies and sends prophets or lying spirits to deceive.
here in = 1 Kings 22:23

23. Now, therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Yes, Harikrish " God has a tendency to push evil people over the edge and to give them a full dose of their evil.

God stated that King Ahab did more evil in his eyes than any other king before him.
Ahab was trying to ignore the prophet of God and create His own group of prophets.

Ahab was an evil king that God allowed to sit on the throne because God gave the Jews a free will to make their own choices. Ahab, the evil king chose to follow a group of selected men who were not as brave or honest as the Prophet Micaiah.

And God caused the other dishonest prophets to tell the evil king a false report after they had already given their prophecy concerning the matter. in other words the outcome changed for the EVIL KING once He and the King of Judah, " Jehoshaphat " tried to abuse the Prophet Micaiah and make a mockery of Him because He did not always have soothing, appealing and appeasing words to say to the corrupt kings.

My question for Harikrish is - Why would not a just God allow the king of Israel to make His own decisions " and when the Kings choose to be evil , why would not a Just God prove the false group of prophets to be false, by TURNING THEIR SPOKEN WORDS INTO LIES after the fact that they had spoken them, ? God allowed the words in their mouths to be turned into lies and God put His truthful word into the mouth of His REAL prophet.

You make no sense. You just take a single line and totally ignore the rest of the entire chapter. - How is this anything to do with reality - It is nothing but lack of information about the storyline to support your love of incomprehension, oblivion, philistinism, shallowness and lack of education with a complete mental incapacity about the entire story.

Simply pasting a single line or phrase or a single verse out of a story with hundreds of other words around it, is not proving or saying anything.

God allows people to make their own choices - up to a point. Yes God interferes once the point has been made. All of humanity is subject to the choices that it makes.

And the Bible tells the mistakes, failures, and sins of the characters within the land of Israel.

The Bible is about a god who is continuing to deal and interfere with a people who have gone astray and gone wrong. This is what the Bible is all about " from the garden of Eden to the end of the world.

Why pretend that the people in the Bible are somehow all controlled and are all robots as God pulls their strings and forces them to act out the Gods enforced will. ?

The fact is that the Bible explains every single last one of the claims that You make in detail. Yet You do not supply any of the details. You just attempt to mislead the readers here into thinking that the actions and decisions of God were somehow made without fairness and interwoven with a free will on the part of the humans who placed themselves into the situations of their own free will.

If You delete the details surrounding the points that You made and also delete the free will that we have, we wind up with Your claims.

But Your claims are not founded in the Bible -

Respectfully, Harikrish - - You simply have no scriptures for Your faith and claims.
Factseeker
Posts: 446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 6:37:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/6/2018 6:02:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why do people take any notice of it. It's a 2000yr old book of fiction written by ignorant, superstitious, primitive savages.
Got any reason that a human could accept?

Yet "ignorant, superstitions, primitive savages" communicated truths with such sophistication your simple mind can't comprehend. Your insecurities are showing again. Why do you take notice.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 7:21:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/7/2018 6:37:03 AM, Factseeker wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:02:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why do people take any notice of it. It's a 2000yr old book of fiction written by ignorant, superstitious, primitive savages.
Got any reason that a human could accept?

Yet "ignorant, superstitions, primitive savages" communicated truths with such sophistication your simple mind can't comprehend. Your insecurities are showing again. Why do you take notice.
That's what really frightens you. I can read what is written by the savages and you have to fabricate what is written by them.
Willows
Posts: 11,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 2:07:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/7/2018 5:27:36 AM, difference wrote:
At 7/7/2018 1:06:27 AM, Willows wrote:
At 7/6/2018 7:06:45 PM, difference wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:40:22 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:36:04 PM, difference wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:28:45 PM, difference wrote:
It's accepted through the same power that would reject it. It's not different than* the marks and crevices in tree bark.

You weaken the case that Black Lives Matter.

What I mean is trying to interpret the Bible objectively, whether it is about what it says or whether it is true or false, is as stupid as trying to figure out what a tree is saying. Neither trees nor books speak. How are marks gonna lie to you?

That is a totally ridiculous analogy in that the marks on paper constituting the Bible are written words that have a distinct message, purpose, and meaning. Most of the contents of the Bible claiming to be facts have been found to be erroneous.

How can anyone give the Bible credence when this is true?

If they are deluded, that's how.
I have met people who have sworn that "if it is in the Bible, it is true" or, "if Jesus said it, it is true" which I find alarming, to say the least.

Anyone who goes around believing that the earth was flooded to the top of Mount Everest and two of every species of animals and a human family survived in a boat must have a kangaroo loose in the top paddock. It concerns me more over how they can possibly make every-day, rational decisions.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 936
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2018 8:14:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Middle East JESUS and ALLAH God garbage is designed for mass assimilation and total MIND and LIFE CONTROL...how do you think there are 2 billion Jesus retards and 2 billion Muslim retards ?.....

Assimilation through FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE...and the 24/7 threat to a persons existence in life and death is KEY to the enslavement of the sheeple moron...it is critical that the sheeple be beaten down into submission and do the same to others who do not conform....

Like an APP for a cell phone the APP running in the MUSLIM and JESUS infested retard
is designed to program the human into an obedient slave of the psychopath who hypnotized and threatens them....FOOL this is nothing new.......

What do YOU offer to neutralize the HYPNOTIZED and CONTAMINATED Jesus and Allah God BRAIN....this is what matters...these retarded sheeple cannot think for themselves

WAKE UP IDIOT....and do what YOU can to WAKE UP the HYPNOTIZED sheeple drone..

It is easier to have them meet in the Sahara desert and just exterminate each other in the name of their GOD inventions......
bundlesofpieces
Posts: 19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2018 3:07:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
.

Also - To the Poster: - Harikrish - Hey there. again.

I have provided another answer to the claim that You make about
Exodus 32"""""""..

It is true that In Exodus 32, Moses climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments.

However, the details of the Exodus tell us that there was the previous attempt of a division within the Israelite people continually violently created problems for Moses and His people. They were rebelling and causing problems for others around them and trying to force people into joining with them against Moses and His people.

Exodus 32 is terribly mistranslated in the Trinitarian translations - What happened in Exodus 32 was an incident where a violent and perverted group of men made pronouncements against Moses while He was away and became physically violent with Aaron and His family.

Aaron and His family were stripped naked and were being tormented, assaulted and physically forced to be participative in making an idol.

When Moses arrived on the scene the original Hebrew says that - He saw Aaron and His family members and their relatives stripped naked

Exo 32:25 And when Moses saw HIS people were naked; (for Aaron was made naked unto shame by enemies rising up.

This is the correct translation.

Exodus 26 Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD'S side? let him come unto me.

Moses said this because the rebels were attacking people and harassing them by forcing Aaron and His family to turn against Moses and His God Yawhea.
Moses had been dealing with this rebel destructive offending enemy group that had already previously created problems with plagues, starvation, and hunger by attempting to take control and wasting massive amounts of food.

This was the very reason the man was stoned to death for trying to cook and prepare a fire on the Sabbath when the starving congregation had set up a plan to prevent the food shortage and waste. in Num 25

Even Exo 32:18 is terribly mistranslated.

THIS IS WHAT THE ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS SAY.

Verse 18 says in The Original Manuscripts, that Moses perceived and heard the sound of people over shouting the victims being abused with shouts of affliction and harsh, violent physical force and violence.

Exo 32:17 And when Joshua heard the noise of the people as they shouted, he said unto Moses, There is a noise of war in the camp.

Exo 32:18 And he said, It is not the voice of them that shout for power, might, strength or mastery, neither is it the voice of them that cry for being overcome and attacked: but the noise of them that violently use force that I hear.

This is a Hebrew word that the translators MISTRANSLATED and here is what it actually means.
It is not the word " SINGING " as the trinity translator"s claim in their perverted jesuit copycat KJV of verse 18

H6031 / aw-naw'
Meaning to dealt harshly, violently use force, trouble and afflict physically.
To browbeat ); to depress, literally or figuratively, (sing is by mistake for H6030.): -
The word means literally = To abase shame, to afflict, to chasten self, deal hardly with, defile, exercise, force, hurt, ravish, sing [by mistake for H6030], speak [by mistake for H6030], also to weaken and harm.

When You translate from the Original Manuscripts " all of Your claims are turned into untruthful comments based upon a Jesuit Trinitarian corrupted Bible Translation.

Please understand that the Original Manuscripts explain in full details and validate the reasons that God commanded that evil, violent, perverted and sadistic plague spreading troublemakers were to be killed.

TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF THE WHOLE CONGREGATION.

People were allowed to leave if they choose.

But the congregation profited, were successful and achieved the making of a good, healthy, happy life in a family-oriented environment that did now allow the mass spread of diseases, sicknesses, plagues and viruses to innocent children and victims who followed the laws of nature concerning healthy clean living and respect to your neighbor.
bundlesofpieces
Posts: 19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2018 3:32:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Actually, the man who was stoned for gathering sticks on the Sabbath was later on in Num_15:33

The incident with Moses and Aaron facing a violent group of thugs was a continual battle until they were dealt with in several ways.
bundlesofpieces
Posts: 19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2018 3:33:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Please allow me to eXplain my mistake where i crossed the verses.

And this is the whole story concerning the man who was gathering sticks on the Sabbath.

Concerning the man who was stoned to death for gathering sticks on the Sabbath was directly related to the incidences of rotting and contaminated foods that were occurring by people who were rebelling and making food that was a health hazard.

This is why they were to not cook on the Sabbath in the first place.

And this is the beginning of the Sabbath Law and the first time that the Sabbath was mentioned in the Bible. The Sabbath Law was set up because of this very reason. Also, the stoning of the man gathering sticks on the Sabbath was a one-time event that was done because of the existing conditions that the Israelites were under as they were facing massive starvation and poisonous, rotting foods.

Exo 16:3 And the children of Israel said unto them, Would to God we had died by the hand of the LORD in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the flesh pots, and when we did eat bread to the full; for ye have brought us forth into this wilderness, to kill this whole assembly with hunger.

Moses then gave a solution for preventing the starving and food shortage problems - However many of them refused to listen to Moses. Making the problem spread to more people.

Exo 16:20* Notwithstanding they hearkened not unto Moses, but some of them left of it until the morning, and it bred worms, and stank: and Moses was wroth with them.*
21* And they gathered it every morning, every man according to his eating: and when the sun waxed hot, it melted.*
22* And it came to pass, that on the sixth day they gathered twice as much bread, two omers for one man: and all the rulers of the congregation came and told Moses.*
23* And he said unto them, This is that which the LORD hath said, Tomorrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the LORD: bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe, and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.*
24* And they laid it up till the morning, as Moses bade: and it did not stink, neither was there any worm therein.*

This Hebrew word """ worms, """" here in Exo 16:20* Notwithstanding they hearkened not unto Moses; but some of them left of it until the morning, and it bred worms,, and stank:

This is a Hebrew word associated with a deathly effect that occurs wherein the food is poisonous and dangerous to eat. The man who was stoned - was obviously a rebel, violator and a disruptor who was trying to rebel against the solution that Moses and the congregation had established for a solution for the starvation and rotten, poison food supply that was being wasted by people who tried to proceed with actions that brought about problems that threatened many, many other peoples lives as the food was scarce, people were beginning to starve from hunger and there are people cooking too much at a time and wasting massive amounts of food and creating starvation and toxic, rotten poisonous food supplies.

This was all explained. Everything is explained. in the Bible in detail.

If they are FACTUAL EVENTS or not - has no bearing, relevance or connection to the fact that it is attempted to be justified completely - as a life and death situation.. If You read the whole Bible and all of the details You will fully understand that they were starving to death. as it says. After studying this account in depth I have found that the Bible does never justify and detail demands for the death penalties and harsh punishment actions for the sake of exacting control on the masses of citizens under a church and state.

In fact, there is not a single stoning or punishment recorded in the 4,000 + years of recorded history for sodomy, adultery, bestiality or even worshiping other gods or idols. The Bible does not detail and condone the attacking of neighboring civilizations and slaughtering them over land, territory or for riches and wealth and vengeance.

The Bible explains every single last detail of every single commandment, decision, and action in all cases throughout the manuscripts. And it records the problems that breaking the laws had caused and the diseases, plagues, problems that were created by breaking these laws down to the last detail.

My faith in whether or not the details are true does not change the fact that EVERY SINGLE LAST event concerning the punishments was pertaining to these type examples ..

Such as - Here in the book of Num 25:9 the bible says that " And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand. "
Num 25:1 And Israel abode in SHlTTIM, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab.
2 And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods.
3 And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel.
4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.
5 And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay ye every one his men that were joined unto Baalpeor.
6 And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
7 And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation and took a javelin in his hand.
8 And he went after the man of Israel into the tent and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague stayed from the children of Israel.
The Bible is very clear.
9 And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand. "
The Midianites and Moabites were bringing plagues, sickness, and diseases and unclean infected foods into the Hebrew camps and they were following the other god.

ALWAYS in the Bible the term " Following the other gods '" always referred to and included the practices of the dangerous activity that was killing and infecting and killing thousands of people at a time and the god of the Bible was stopping the plagues and diseases by ordering the killing and removal of those who knew what they were doing was wrong and who were spreading the plagues and diseases and murdering their fellow citizens.
There were no cures, no medicines, no doctors or prescriptions and surgeries.

Also 1 Corinthians 10:8
We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did, and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died. !
Numbers 16:48 He stood between the living and the dead, and the plague was halted.
Numbers 16:49 But those who died from the plague numbered 14,700, in addition to those who had died on account of Korah.

This was done to stop starvation as the rebels were trying to cook too much food and it was rotting, poisonous and full of stink and worms. In an emergency when Moses was trying to control the food rations and slow down the amount of food being cooked and prepared -the man was stoned because He was ignoring the congregation who was suffering and trying to proceed full ahead with the rebels who were not listening to Moses who had offered a SOLUTION to STOP people from starving to death in this time period.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2018 7:26:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/6/2018 8:20:24 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:02:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why do people take any notice of it. It's a 2000yr old book of fiction written by ignorant, superstitious, primitive savages.

Unfortunate for you that you can't prove your accusations. That is why no one has any reason to notice your baseless claims.
DNA proves the Jews were Canaanites, you ignorant child.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2018 7:31:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2018 3:07:47 AM, bundlesofpieces wrote:
.

Also - To the Poster: - Harikrish - Hey there. again.

I have provided another answer to the claim that You make about
Exodus 32"""""""..

It is true that In Exodus 32, Moses climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments.

However, the details of the Exodus tell us that there was the previous attempt of a division within the Israelite people continually violently created problems for Moses and His people. They were rebelling and causing problems for others around them and trying to force people into joining with them against Moses and His people.

Exodus 32 is terribly mistranslated in the Trinitarian translations - What happened in Exodus 32 was an incident where a violent and perverted group of men made pronouncements against Moses while He was away and became physically violent with Aaron and His family.

Aaron and His family were stripped naked and were being tormented, assaulted and physically forced to be participative in making an idol.

When Moses arrived on the scene the original Hebrew says that - He saw Aaron and His family members and their relatives stripped naked

Exo 32:25 And when Moses saw HIS people were naked; (for Aaron was made naked unto shame by enemies rising up.

This is the correct translation.

Exodus 26 Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD'S side? let him come unto me.

Moses said this because the rebels were attacking people and harassing them by forcing Aaron and His family to turn against Moses and His God Yawhea.
Moses had been dealing with this rebel destructive offending enemy group that had already previously created problems with plagues, starvation, and hunger by attempting to take control and wasting massive amounts of food.

This was the very reason the man was stoned to death for trying to cook and prepare a fire on the Sabbath when the starving congregation had set up a plan to prevent the food shortage and waste. in Num 25

Even Exo 32:18 is terribly mistranslated.

THIS IS WHAT THE ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS SAY.

Verse 18 says in The Original Manuscripts, that Moses perceived and heard the sound of people over shouting the victims being abused with shouts of affliction and harsh, violent physical force and violence.

Exo 32:17 And when Joshua heard the noise of the people as they shouted, he said unto Moses, There is a noise of war in the camp.

Exo 32:18 And he said, It is not the voice of them that shout for power, might, strength or mastery, neither is it the voice of them that cry for being overcome and attacked: but the noise of them that violently use force that I hear.

This is a Hebrew word that the translators MISTRANSLATED and here is what it actually means.
It is not the word " SINGING " as the trinity translator"s claim in their perverted jesuit copycat KJV of verse 18

H6031 / aw-naw'
Meaning to dealt harshly, violently use force, trouble and afflict physically.
To browbeat ); to depress, literally or figuratively, (sing is by mistake for H6030.): -
The word means literally = To abase shame, to afflict, to chasten self, deal hardly with, defile, exercise, force, hurt, ravish, sing [by mistake for H6030], speak [by mistake for H6030], also to weaken and harm.

When You translate from the Original Manuscripts " all of Your claims are turned into untruthful comments based upon a Jesuit Trinitarian corrupted Bible Translation.

Please understand that the Original Manuscripts explain in full details and validate the reasons that God commanded that evil, violent, perverted and sadistic plague spreading troublemakers were to be killed.

TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF THE WHOLE CONGREGATION.

People were allowed to leave if they choose.

But the congregation profited, were successful and achieved the making of a good, healthy, happy life in a family-oriented environment that did now allow the mass spread of diseases, sicknesses, plagues and viruses to innocent children and victims who followed the laws of nature concerning healthy clean living and respect to your neighbor.

The exodus never happened and Moses is a fictional character.
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2018 10:37:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/6/2018 6:02:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why do people take any notice of it. It's a 2000yr old book
No, it's much older than that, you brain dead inbred cunt.

of fiction written by ignorant, superstitious, primitive savages.
"primitive savages" that could write a lot better than a incentuous inbred cunt like you.
ethang5
Posts: 18,783
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2018 10:57:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2018 10:37:46 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:02:54 PM, bulproof wrote:

Why do people take any notice of it. It's a 2000yr old book
No, it's much older than that, you brain dead inbred cunt.

He doesn't know that.

of fiction written by ignorant, superstitious, primitive savages.
"primitive savages" that could write a lot better than a incentuous inbred cunt like you.

I've asked the troll about that. How come ignorant, superstitious, primitive savages can have their writings top best seller lists for decades, studied by millions in universities over the world, influence cultures, languages, and history, while you, with all the advantages they didn't have, like the net, spell check, and self printing can only write crap fit for the bottom of a bird cage? He couldn't answer.

He ran away.
desmac
Posts: 7,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2018 11:01:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2018 10:37:46 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:02:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why do people take any notice of it. It's a 2000yr old book
No, it's much older than that, you brain dead inbred cunt.




of fiction written by ignorant, superstitious, primitive savages.
"primitive savages" that could write a lot better than a incentuous inbred cunt like you.

Please explain the word incentuous, as the dictionary cannot.
Di mortuis
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2018 11:16:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2018 11:01:18 AM, desmac wrote:
At 7/8/2018 10:37:46 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:02:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why do people take any notice of it. It's a 2000yr old book
No, it's much older than that, you brain dead inbred cunt.




of fiction written by ignorant, superstitious, primitive savages.
"primitive savages" that could write a lot better than a incentuous inbred cunt like you.

Please explain the word incentuous, as the dictionary cannot.

Well spotted desmac. My typo is so glaring yet you looked it up in every dictionary on the planet. Yet as I am sure many here understand that my typo to actually spell - incestuous; meaning
1.
involving or guilty of incest.
"the child of an incestuous relationship"
2.
(of human relations) excessively close and resistant to outside influence.
3.
Fuking ones own relative such as mother, auntie, sister, cousin etc etc.

But I am sure you understand this perfectly as only an inbred incestuous twat wouldn't have.
desmac
Posts: 7,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2018 11:53:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2018 11:16:13 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 7/8/2018 11:01:18 AM, desmac wrote:
At 7/8/2018 10:37:46 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 7/6/2018 6:02:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why do people take any notice of it. It's a 2000yr old book
No, it's much older than that, you brain dead inbred cunt.




of fiction written by ignorant, superstitious, primitive savages.
"primitive savages" that could write a lot better than a incentuous inbred cunt like you.

Please explain the word incentuous, as the dictionary cannot.

Well spotted desmac. My typo is so glaring yet you looked it up in every dictionary on the planet. Yet as I am sure many here understand that my typo to actually spell - incestuous; meaning
1.
involving or guilty of incest.
"the child of an incestuous relationship"
2.
(of human relations) excessively close and resistant to outside influence.
3.
Fuking ones own relative such as mother, auntie, sister, cousin etc etc.

But I am sure you understand this perfectly as only an inbred incestuous twat wouldn't have.

My apologies. I didn't realise you were typing about your hobbies.
Di mortuis

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.