Total Posts:53|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Britain mindless Islamization

Wizofoz
Posts: 3,368
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 5:36:35 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 5:29:52 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
"British politician arrested for criticizing Islam in public"

https://www.freespeechtime.net...

Britain's limitations on free speech are draconian and against any reasonable principles for a free nation.

The recent arrest of Tommy Robinson and the "Nazi Pug" case are good example of over-reach and suppression and a need for change.

The "politician" in the article quoted, however, was guilty of crimes far in excess of simply criticizing Islam, which is not illegal.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,368
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 5:38:41 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
http://www.bbc.com...

Both Fransen and Golding were convicted on a joint charge of religiously aggravated harassment after an incident last May at 555 Pizza takeaway in Ramsgate, when Fransen banged on the windows and doors of the shop and screamed "paedophile" and "foreigner".
However, in each case, they instead targeted innocent members of the public.
They filmed the abuse and then released it on social media and through the Britain First website.
Willows
Posts: 10,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 7:13:53 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 5:29:52 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
"British politician arrested for criticizing Islam in public"

https://www.freespeechtime.net...

There is a big difference between "criticizing" which you euphemistically state, and "inciting hatred" which is the case here.

Do you seriously believe that any society is going to tolerate fighting (perceived) extremism with extremism let alone, that such a pig-headed attitude is going to work or do any good?
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 7:57:33 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 5:29:52 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Britain mindless Islamization

4.4%, run for the hills cos 0.0001% of those are nasty buggers.
Be vewy afwaid.
ethang5
Posts: 13,789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 10:30:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 7:13:53 AM, Willows wrote:
At 5/29/2018 5:29:52 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
"British politician arrested for criticizing Islam in public"

https://www.freespeechtime.net...

There is a big difference between "criticizing" which you euphemistically state, and "inciting hatred" which is the case here.

Do you seriously believe that any society is going to tolerate fighting (perceived) extremism with extremism let alone, that such a pig-headed attitude is going to work or do any good?

Someone please tell me, is this idiot conscious? He would have to have the awareness of a grapefruit not to see the irony in him asking if a pig-headed attitude is going to work. Really?
JJ50
Posts: 2,972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 10:56:11 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I am glad our police are cracking down on extreme right-wing racists. It is a pity the MODS on this forum don't do the same.
Estragon
Posts: 222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 11:32:53 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I often find the principle of free speech is taken up by people in support of those they agree with but not for those they oppose. Would those who advocate free speech for someone who promotes a hatred of Islam also support the radical Imam who preaches hatred for all things not Islamic.
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 12:43:22 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 7:57:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/29/2018 5:29:52 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Britain mindless Islamization

4.4%, run for the hills cos 0.0001% of those are nasty buggers.
Be vewy afwaid.::

And 99% would watch ISIS kill you for being an atheist. But at least they didn't actually set off the bombs. It's almost as brilliant as the "not all Nazis killed people" argument. True. They just sat there and watched.
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 12:49:21 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 7:57:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/29/2018 5:29:52 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Britain mindless Islamization

4.4%, run for the hills cos 0.0001% of those are nasty buggers.
Be vewy afwaid.::

It's just a fringe group bull. That's why ISIS recruited over 250,000 militants in under a year, not to mention other Islamist terrorist groups. You know. The whole "some are peaceful" thing.

As for the 4.4% be very afraid thing...there's an obvious correlation, thus you want more to come and aren't concerned...

Hmmmm...they've already changed your law enforcement environment for the worst. Can't wait until they are 10% of the population. Maybe the peaceful ones and the brilliant liberals will wave a wand that stops your terrorism from tripling.
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 1:18:06 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 7:13:53 AM, Willows wrote:
At 5/29/2018 5:29:52 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
"British politician arrested for criticizing Islam in public"

https://www.freespeechtime.net...

There is a big difference between "criticizing" which you euphemistically state, and "inciting hatred" which is the case here.::

Uh huh. The diatribe of comments about Christianity on this site would be illegal and "inciting violence" by this line of thought.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 1:21:54 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 12:49:21 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 5/29/2018 7:57:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/29/2018 5:29:52 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Britain mindless Islamization

4.4%, run for the hills cos 0.0001% of those are nasty buggers.
Be vewy afwaid.::

It's just a fringe group bull. That's why ISIS recruited over 250,000 militants in under a year, not to mention other Islamist terrorist groups. You know. The whole "some are peaceful" thing.
You poor frightened little child, you're 5hit scared of a handful of gangsters.

As for the 4.4% be very afraid thing...there's an obvious correlation, thus you want more to come and aren't concerned...
Yeah 4.4% of Britain's belong to the religion of Islam. 0.0001% of the muslims in Britain are bad bastards be vewy afwaid numpty.

Hmmmm...they've already changed your law enforcement environment for the worst. Can't wait until they are 10% of the population. Maybe the peaceful ones and the brilliant liberals will wave a wand that stops your terrorism from tripling.
I'm unaware of my law enforcement environment being changed.
I don't have terrorism to triple, it's you who has an unreasonable fear of your very own boogeymen.
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 1:44:53 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 1:21:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/29/2018 12:49:21 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 5/29/2018 7:57:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/29/2018 5:29:52 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Britain mindless Islamization

4.4%, run for the hills cos 0.0001% of those are nasty buggers.
Be vewy afwaid.::

It's just a fringe group bull. That's why ISIS recruited over 250,000 militants in under a year, not to mention other Islamist terrorist groups. You know. The whole "some are peaceful" thing.
You poor frightened little child, you're 5hit scared of a handful of gangsters.::

Yeah. Common sense says to beware of people going around chopping off heads and setting people on fire. You don't have this instinct? Hmmm...might explain why you're an atheist.

As for the 4.4% be very afraid thing...there's an obvious correlation, thus you want more to come and aren't concerned...
Yeah 4.4% of Britain's belong to the religion of Islam. 0.0001% of the muslims in Britain are bad bastards be vewy afwaid numpty.::

During the 2015/2016 New Year's Eve celebrations, there were mass sexual assaults, 24 rapes, and numerous thefts in Germany, mainly in the Cologne city center. There were similar incidents at the public celebrations in Hamburg, Dortmund, D"sseldorf, Stuttgart[27] and Bielefeld.[14][28][29] For all of Germany, police estimated in a document leaked in 2016 that 1,200 women were sexually assaulted and that at least 2,000 men were involved, often acting in groups.[26]

Many of the incidents involved women being surrounded and assaulted by groups of men on the street.[30][31] Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers stated that the perpetrators in his city were reportedly men of "Arab or North African appearance" and said that Germany had never experienced such mass sexual assaults before.[20][31][32][33][34] The German Federal Criminal Police Office said the incidents were, "A phenomenon known in some Arab countries as taharrush jamai" (translated as "group sexual harassment").[35][36][37][38] The attacks sparked an international outcry, a debate about women's rights, the sustainability of Germany's asylum policy, and perceived social differences between European societies and those of North Africa and the Middle East.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Hmmmm...they've already changed your law enforcement environment for the worst. Can't wait until they are 10% of the population. Maybe the peaceful ones and the brilliant liberals will wave a wand that stops your terrorism from tripling.
I'm unaware of my law enforcement environment being changed.::

https://www.google.com...

https://www.google.com...

I don't have terrorism to triple, it's you who has an unreasonable fear of your very own boogeymen.::

Or I can read stats. You're right. Beware of the Sermon on the Mount botherers. They are responsible for 90% of Britain's terrorism. Oh wait.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 2:01:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 1:44:53 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 5/29/2018 1:21:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/29/2018 12:49:21 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 5/29/2018 7:57:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/29/2018 5:29:52 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Britain mindless Islamization

4.4%, run for the hills cos 0.0001% of those are nasty buggers.
Be vewy afwaid.::

It's just a fringe group bull. That's why ISIS recruited over 250,000 militants in under a year, not to mention other Islamist terrorist groups. You know. The whole "some are peaceful" thing.
You poor frightened little child, you're 5hit scared of a handful of gangsters.::

Yeah. Common sense says to beware of people going around chopping off heads and setting people on fire. You don't have this instinct? Hmmm...might explain why you're an atheist.
How many heads have been chopped off in western countries, numpty? Yeah I'm an atheist and not afraid of any of your boogeymen, you have many, because I live in reality.

As for the 4.4% be very afraid thing...there's an obvious correlation, thus you want more to come and aren't concerned...
Yeah 4.4% of Britain's belong to the religion of Islam. 0.0001% of the muslims in Britain are bad bastards be vewy afwaid numpty.::

During the 2015/2016 New Year's Eve celebrations, there were mass sexual assaults, 24 rapes, and numerous thefts in Germany, mainly in the Cologne city center. There were similar incidents at the public celebrations in Hamburg, Dortmund, D"sseldorf, Stuttgart[27] and Bielefeld.[14][28][29] For all of Germany, police estimated in a document leaked in 2016 that 1,200 women were sexually assaulted and that at least 2,000 men were involved, often acting in groups.[26]
A beat up story a hoax you simpleton, try reading something about it.

Many of the incidents involved women being surrounded and assaulted by groups of men on the street.[30][31] Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers stated that the perpetrators in his city were reportedly men of "Arab or North African appearance" and said that Germany had never experienced such mass sexual assaults before.[20][31][32][33][34] The German Federal Criminal Police Office said the incidents were, "A phenomenon known in some Arab countries as taharrush jamai" (translated as "group sexual harassment").[35][36][37][38] The attacks sparked an international outcry, a debate about women's rights, the sustainability of Germany's asylum policy, and perceived social differences between European societies and those of North Africa and the Middle East.
A hoax numpty.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Hmmmm...they've already changed your law enforcement environment for the worst. Can't wait until they are 10% of the population. Maybe the peaceful ones and the brilliant liberals will wave a wand that stops your terrorism from tripling.
I'm unaware of my law enforcement environment being changed.::
No response to this?

https://www.google.com...

https://www.google.com...

I don't have terrorism to triple, it's you who has an unreasonable fear of your very own boogeymen.::

Or I can read stats. You're right. Beware of the Sermon on the Mount botherers. They are responsible for 90% of Britain's terrorism. Oh wait.

They were once responsible for 100% and if you'd been alive would you have been running around like chicken little screaming in fear about the evil Catholics?
It's OK you wouldn't understand that anyway. Your education simply doesn't exist.
Run away scaredy cat.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 2:02:31 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Here is a solution

SCIENCE = things to get excited about and explore...
RELIGION= DEATH of curiosity..a CAGE and mind maze without an EXIT = a living HELL

CATHOLIC/CHRISTIAN ? go pray..your fake CHURCHES and their DEADLY DOGMA are heading for the graveyard...

Just as the Roman Empire decided to let ZEUS go to Mythology and replace him with the boy wonder subGOD JESUS !....all the Middle East GODS ..JEW God...JESUS God...ALLAH God...are going down the TOILET...as another WAR brews in that region..this time NUKES will be used..GOOD

It's about time humanity rid itself of the Middle East GOD garbage...let them ROT in their version of HELL so the rest of humanity can get on with HEALTHY LIVING..not MISERABLE Middle East GOD ENSLAVED DYING....

Jesus...The son of an OLD JEWISH WHITE MAN GOD....really !

his Daddy GOD didn't have what it takes to calm his MAN creation disaster from exterminating itself ....so he sent his son JESUS.... to fix the broken humans ? R E T A R D E D ......and a total FAILURE

These Middle East RETARDS have been in CONFLICT over their GODS for 6000 years..screw them al
Estragon
Posts: 222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 2:32:38 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 1:44:53 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Or I can read stats. You're right. Beware of the Sermon on the Mount botherers. They are responsible for 90% of Britain's terrorism. Oh wait.

About 90% of our terrorism was due to sectarian conflict between the Catholic IRA and the Ulster Protestants.

https://en.wikipedia.org...
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2018 2:50:30 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 2:32:38 PM, Estragon wrote:
At 5/29/2018 1:44:53 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
Or I can read stats. You're right. Beware of the Sermon on the Mount botherers. They are responsible for 90% of Britain's terrorism. Oh wait.

About 90% of our terrorism was due to sectarian conflict between the Catholic IRA and the Ulster Protestants.

https://en.wikipedia.org...
I put it at 100% mate but yeah see post #14.
Willows
Posts: 10,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 6:51:00 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 10:30:15 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/29/2018 7:13:53 AM, Willows wrote:
At 5/29/2018 5:29:52 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
"British politician arrested for criticizing Islam in public"

https://www.freespeechtime.net...

There is a big difference between "criticizing" which you euphemistically state, and "inciting hatred" which is the case here.

Do you seriously believe that any society is going to tolerate fighting (perceived) extremism with extremism let alone, that such a pig-headed attitude is going to work or do any good?

Someone please tell me, is this idiot conscious? He would have to have the awareness of a grapefruit not to see the irony in him asking if a pig-headed attitude is going to work. Really?

How about displaying a little bit of intellect in attacking the post instead of the poster, in the second person, at that. Or does the blatant truth of the post challenge your ability to either add to the comment or counter it?
Willows
Posts: 10,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 7:18:11 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 1:18:06 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 5/29/2018 7:13:53 AM, Willows wrote:
At 5/29/2018 5:29:52 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
"British politician arrested for criticizing Islam in public"

https://www.freespeechtime.net...

There is a big difference between "criticizing" which you euphemistically state, and "inciting hatred" which is the case here.::

Uh huh. The diatribe of comments about Christianity on this site would be illegal and "inciting violence" by this line of thought.

I think you will find that there is a line drawn by law as to what constitutes "inciting violence". You, Ethang, Bulproof, Willows all trading blows calling each other tossers half the time and Poly calling everyone tards is hardly going to end up in court even though this is a public forum. For all intents and purposes, we are anonymous.

However, someone who actively goes out in public and spouts off extremist threats and bigoted judgements is inciting hatred which is not tolerated in most societies.

And if you think that is not right, why not march down to the main square in Kabul, tear a page from the Quran and wipe your arse with it?

I could countdown less than five seconds before knowing how many pieces you will be in.

Do the same thing in Piccadilly Circus and most people will yawn or at, worst, you will be told by the Bill to dispose of the said piece of paper in the rubbish bin.
ethang5
Posts: 13,789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 7:53:01 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/30/2018 6:51:00 AM, Willows wrote:
At 5/29/2018 10:30:15 AM, ethang5 wrote:

"British politician arrested for criticizing Islam in public"

https://www.freespeechtime.net...

There is a big difference between "criticizing" which you euphemistically state, and "inciting hatred" which is the case here.

Do you seriously believe that any society is going to tolerate fighting (perceived) extremism with extremism let alone, that such a pig-headed attitude is going to work or do any good?

Someone please tell me, is this idiot conscious? He would have to have the awareness of a grapefruit not to see the irony in him asking if a pig-headed attitude is going to work. Really?

How about displaying a little bit of intellect in attacking the post instead of the poster, in the second person, at that. Or does the blatant truth of the post challenge your ability to either add to the comment or counter it?

Sorry, the dazzling stupidity of a pig-headed idiot asking if pig-headedness works stunned me for a minute.

But referring to any post of yours as "blatant truth" is just.....english fails. Your character makes a difference. You are so clueless, I do wonder if I've insulted grapefruits.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 8:19:42 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/30/2018 7:53:01 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/30/2018 6:51:00 AM, Willows wrote:
At 5/29/2018 10:30:15 AM, ethang5 wrote:

"British politician arrested for criticizing Islam in public"

https://www.freespeechtime.net...

There is a big difference between "criticizing" which you euphemistically state, and "inciting hatred" which is the case here.

Do you seriously believe that any society is going to tolerate fighting (perceived) extremism with extremism let alone, that such a pig-headed attitude is going to work or do any good?

Someone please tell me, is this idiot conscious? He would have to have the awareness of a grapefruit not to see the irony in him asking if a pig-headed attitude is going to work. Really?

How about displaying a little bit of intellect in attacking the post instead of the poster, in the second person, at that. Or does the blatant truth of the post challenge your ability to either add to the comment or counter it?

Sorry, the dazzling stupidity of a pig-headed idiot asking if pig-headedness works stunned me for a minute.

But referring to any post of yours as "blatant truth" is just.....english fails. Your character makes a difference. You are so clueless, I do wonder if I've insulted grapefruits.
You've got that backwards thang, "you fail English" is the correct statement.
Willows
Posts: 10,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 9:31:47 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/30/2018 7:53:01 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/30/2018 6:51:00 AM, Willows wrote:
At 5/29/2018 10:30:15 AM, ethang5 wrote:

"British politician arrested for criticizing Islam in public"

https://www.freespeechtime.net...

There is a big difference between "criticizing" which you euphemistically state, and "inciting hatred" which is the case here.

Do you seriously believe that any society is going to tolerate fighting (perceived) extremism with extremism let alone, that such a pig-headed attitude is going to work or do any good?

Someone please tell me, is this idiot conscious? He would have to have the awareness of a grapefruit not to see the irony in him asking if a pig-headed attitude is going to work. Really?

How about displaying a little bit of intellect in attacking the post instead of the poster, in the second person, at that. Or does the blatant truth of the post challenge your ability to either add to the comment or counter it?

Sorry, the dazzling stupidity of a pig-headed idiot asking if pig-headedness works stunned me for a minute.

But referring to any post of yours as "blatant truth" is just.....english fails. Your character makes a difference. You are so clueless, I do wonder if I've insulted grapefruits.

See,...... lost for words.
Grapefruit is a great source of dietary fibre.
Eat one per day and you will find that it will all come out of the right end for once.
ethang5
Posts: 13,789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 9:41:27 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/30/2018 9:31:47 AM, Willows wrote:
At 5/30/2018 7:53:01 AM, ethang5 wrote:

"British politician arrested for criticizing Islam in public"

https://www.freespeechtime.net...

There is a big difference between "criticizing" which you euphemistically state, and "inciting hatred" which is the case here.

Do you seriously believe that any society is going to tolerate fighting (perceived) extremism with extremism let alone, that such a pig-headed attitude is going to work or do any good?

Someone please tell me, is this idiot conscious? He would have to have the awareness of a grapefruit not to see the irony in him asking if a pig-headed attitude is going to work. Really?

How about displaying a little bit of intellect in attacking the post instead of the poster, in the second person, at that. Or does the blatant truth of the post challenge your ability to either add to the comment or counter it?

Sorry, the dazzling stupidity of a pig-headed idiot asking if pig-headedness works stunned me for a minute.

But referring to any post of yours as "blatant truth" is just.....english fails. Your character makes a difference. You are so clueless, I do wonder if I've insulted grapefruits.

See,...... lost for words.
Grapefruit is a great source of dietary fibre.
Eat one per day and you will find that it will all come out of the right end for once.

Lol. I bet you don't think you are a pig-headed troll. How else could you be that un-selfaware? Bully thinks you're ok. That means something.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 9,590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 9:45:48 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
As for the 4.4% be very afraid thing...there's an obvious correlation, thus you want more to come and aren't concerned...
Yeah 4.4% of Britain's belong to the religion of Islam. 0.0001% of the muslims in Britain are bad bastards be vewy afwaid numpty.::

During the 2015/2016 New Year's Eve celebrations, there were mass sexual assaults, 24 rapes, and numerous thefts in Germany, mainly in the Cologne city center. There were similar incidents at the public celebrations in Hamburg, Dortmund, D"sseldorf, Stuttgart[27] and Bielefeld.[14][28][29] For all of Germany, police estimated in a document leaked in 2016 that 1,200 women were sexually assaulted and that at least 2,000 men were involved, often acting in groups.[26]

A beat up story a hoax you simpleton, try reading something about it.

Not entirely. I haven't heard about theft, but I have seen video of said 'groups', and indeed, in said video, men (of seemingly one ethnic group) is actively pulling a female (whom is wildly screaming her head off) from a smaller group of people (not the ethnic group of the group of males). Said larger group then closes ranks so as to prevent her retrieval as she (still screaming her head off) is forcibly taken down what appears to be a mass transit entrance tunnel, where she is off camera. The video does not appear at face value to be a 'hoax'.

https://www.theatlantic.com...

While at the term 'rape' might have many shades of interpretation, they can at least be classified as sexual assaults, and that you have law enforcement apologizing for not handling a 'hoax' would be at best perplexing.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 3:23:16 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/30/2018 9:45:48 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
As for the 4.4% be very afraid thing...there's an obvious correlation, thus you want more to come and aren't concerned...
Yeah 4.4% of Britain's belong to the religion of Islam. 0.0001% of the muslims in Britain are bad bastards be vewy afwaid numpty.::

During the 2015/2016 New Year's Eve celebrations, there were mass sexual assaults, 24 rapes, and numerous thefts in Germany, mainly in the Cologne city center. There were similar incidents at the public celebrations in Hamburg, Dortmund, D"sseldorf, Stuttgart[27] and Bielefeld.[14][28][29] For all of Germany, police estimated in a document leaked in 2016 that 1,200 women were sexually assaulted and that at least 2,000 men were involved, often acting in groups.[26]

A beat up story a hoax you simpleton, try reading something about it.

Not entirely. I haven't heard about theft, but I have seen video of said 'groups', and indeed, in said video, men (of seemingly one ethnic group) is actively pulling a female (whom is wildly screaming her head off) from a smaller group of people (not the ethnic group of the group of males). Said larger group then closes ranks so as to prevent her retrieval as she (still screaming her head off) is forcibly taken down what appears to be a mass transit entrance tunnel, where she is off camera. The video does not appear at face value to be a 'hoax'.

https://www.theatlantic.com...

While at the term 'rape' might have many shades of interpretation, they can at least be classified as sexual assaults, and that you have law enforcement apologizing for not handling a 'hoax' would be at best perplexing.

The stories were first concocted by two regional reporters and sent to news services everywhere and taken up. Those two reporters have since admitted to fabricating the whole bunch of lies including the alleged responses of police departments.
It was a beatup a hoax, fake news.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 4:10:33 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/30/2018 3:23:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/30/2018 9:45:48 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
As for the 4.4% be very afraid thing...there's an obvious correlation, thus you want more to come and aren't concerned...
Yeah 4.4% of Britain's belong to the religion of Islam. 0.0001% of the muslims in Britain are bad bastards be vewy afwaid numpty.::

During the 2015/2016 New Year's Eve celebrations, there were mass sexual assaults, 24 rapes, and numerous thefts in Germany, mainly in the Cologne city center. There were similar incidents at the public celebrations in Hamburg, Dortmund, D"sseldorf, Stuttgart[27] and Bielefeld.[14][28][29] For all of Germany, police estimated in a document leaked in 2016 that 1,200 women were sexually assaulted and that at least 2,000 men were involved, often acting in groups.[26]

A beat up story a hoax you simpleton, try reading something about it.

Not entirely. I haven't heard about theft, but I have seen video of said 'groups', and indeed, in said video, men (of seemingly one ethnic group) is actively pulling a female (whom is wildly screaming her head off) from a smaller group of people (not the ethnic group of the group of males). Said larger group then closes ranks so as to prevent her retrieval as she (still screaming her head off) is forcibly taken down what appears to be a mass transit entrance tunnel, where she is off camera. The video does not appear at face value to be a 'hoax'.

https://www.theatlantic.com...

While at the term 'rape' might have many shades of interpretation, they can at least be classified as sexual assaults, and that you have law enforcement apologizing for not handling a 'hoax' would be at best perplexing.

The stories were first concocted by two regional reporters and sent to news services everywhere and taken up. Those two reporters have since admitted to fabricating the whole bunch of lies including the alleged responses of police departments.
It was a beatup a hoax, fake news.
Oops my mistake it was Frankfurt and a restaurant owner.
Studio-B
Posts: 1,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 4:22:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 5:38:41 AM, Wizofoz wrote:
http://www.bbc.com...

Both Fransen and Golding were convicted on a joint charge of religiously aggravated harassment after an incident last May at 555 Pizza takeaway in Ramsgate, when Fransen banged on the windows and doors of the shop and screamed "paedophile" and "foreigner".
However, in each case, they instead targeted innocent members of the public.
They filmed the abuse and then released it on social media and through the Britain First website.


Yes. I just looked at this. It involved the gang rape of a young white girl who had gone into the shop to ask directions. She was dragged upstairs and repeatedly raped. Fransen,s mistake was that she accused the an alleged innocent man among the muslim rape gang.

The rape gang of four are now serving a combined sentence of 49 years.
Studio-B
Posts: 1,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 4:30:44 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 10:56:11 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I am glad our police are cracking down on extreme right-wing racists. It is a pity the MODS on this forum don't do the same.

It is a shame they don't crack down on the racist muslim Imams who encourage muslim men to go out anr rape these young girls because according to one of the dirty filthy bastards ;

"Imams promote grooming rings", Muslim leader claims
The Oxford grooming ring was promoted by imams who encourage followers to think white women deserve to be "punished", an Islamic leader has claimed.

"The men are taught that white women are "second-class citizens, little more than chattels or possessions over whom they have absolute authority," he claims in the column......these white women deserve to be punished for their behaviour by being exploited and degraded."".....https://www.telegraph.co.uk...

I suppose tosserprosser will accuse this honest Islamic leader of "spreading hatred" and of being islamophobic.
Studio-B
Posts: 1,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 4:32:28 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 12:43:22 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:

And 99% would watch ISIS kill you for being an atheist. But at least they didn't actually set off the bombs. It's almost as brilliant as the "not all Nazis killed people" argument. True. They just sat there and watched.

I think the saying goes " not all GERMANS were naizis".
Studio-B
Posts: 1,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 4:40:18 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 5/29/2018 2:32:38 PM, Estragon wrote:
About 90% of our terrorism was due to sectarian conflict between the Catholic IRA and the Ulster Protestants.
https://en.wikipedia.org...
Yes you'd just love us all to believe that. The NI conflict was about a union of North with South and independence from Great Britain.

I don't think it was ever reported that the IRA shouted "god is great" just before a shooting , assassination, or bombing.