Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2018 2:03:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
From the Catholic bible.

1 John 5:7 So there are three witnesses,

8 the Spirit, water and blood; and the three of them coincide.

Note the three witnesses are Holy Spirit, water and blood which leaves out God.

Catholics believe in the Trinity. But the bible verses they use to support their beliefs in the Trinity does not include God.

From the NIV translation.

1 John 5:6 This is the one who came by water and blood"Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify:
1 John 5:8 the[a] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

Do the math jesus(water and blood) + Holy Spirit ; and the three are in agreement.
But that leaves out God.
To include God would need the four to be in agreement.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2018 1:46:23 PM
The Trinity according to Luke.

Catholics believe there was no penetration that Mary remained a virgin even after conception. But the penetrations took place according to Luke.

Catholics believe there was no penetration that the Holy Spirit came on Mary (masturbated on Mary) and God only cast a shadow on Mary in her sleep.

Luke 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end."

34 "How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God. 36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail."

But Luke's geneology of Jesus introduces Joseph son of Heli as the father of Jesus who was the only one with a real dick that could penetrate and became the third person in the Trinity (Holy Spirit, God and Joseph son of Heli) that supposedly ganged raped Mary which resulted in the conception of the little Jewish basted they named Jesus.

Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2018 3:41:52 PM
At 5/31/2018 2:50:44 PM, desmac wrote:
Joyeux jeudi

You appear to agree with everything Harikrish posts.

But Harikrish is a biblical scholar and spiritual leader and you are a self declared atheist with advancing senility and dementia. The head slapping therapy you are receiving from the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre much be healing your aging condition.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2018 9:37:54 PM
At 5/31/2018 3:41:52 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Joyeux jeudi

And to you too Des.

But Harikrish is a biblical sempleton and spiritual loser and you are a self declared atheist with advancing sense and decorum. The head scratching therapy you are receiving from the Harikrish Spiritual Simpleton Doofus Centre much be helpless against your superior condition.
----------------------------------------------------
7/20/2016 3:50:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

http://www.debate.org...

Ethan - So you agree with the Bible's account of Jesus' death?

Hari - Yes he was crucified and the crowd demanded he be crucified. It's published in the bible.

It says he is the sinless son of God too. It's published in the bible.

Posted 8/10/2016 11:36:44 AM
Trowback - You say it, and don't even realize how the former was greater than the latter, because you are blinded by your devil worship. It's not even worth discussing with you mohammedans, as demonstrated by your use of your last comparison to make the evil mOHAMMED someone good and Christ a failure, turning everything on it's head. You can't comprehend it. I surrender. Go do what you do with your goats.

That demon worshipping charge has been around a long time.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2018 3:07:40 AM
SCIENCE = QUESTION everything...consider possibilities....prove something...hypothesis something.....engaged curiosity..

RELIGION = a human construct...intended to assimilate (like the BORG on Star Trek) all humans into a collective UNCONSCIOUSNESS...through deep hypnosis...for POWER and CONTROL of the victims MIND and LIFE...the primary tools are a GOD entity (invisible) a Comic Book (Bible/Quran) and lots
of Dogma ( rules to obey or be punished...including death) the foundation for assimilation is built on FEAR-INTIMIDATION-PUNISHMENT.. ..a facade of compassion and kindness is nothing more than a HOOK...the truth behind the GOD invented hoax is deliberate exploitation......and manipulation to serve the Organization not the GOD...

This is most obvious with the Middle East JEW God...which has been spun into 3 competing concepts of him...1 the JEW God concept...2 the JESUS God concept....the ALLAH God concept
all 3 use the JEW GOD ....Moses talked to... and got the 10 commandments from... around 1000 BC

Since Moses time...the Jew GOD has been used for unprecedented HYPNOSIS to assimilate the masses of asses into the JESUS = CHRISTIAN Church morons..or the ALLAH = Muslim/Islamic morons...who have been at WAR forever ! over this GOD spin...yes the same JEW GOD..divided 3 ways...= INSANE..

The JEW God...spun into the JESUS and ALLAH God farce is a disgrace to health and wellness..sad how many cultures and lives have been MURDERED and DESTROYED
in some version of him....YOU BELIEVE = you are hypnotized...sad,,very sad
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2018 1:12:10 PM
At 5/31/2018 9:37:54 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 5/31/2018 3:41:52 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Joyeux jeudi

And to you too Des.

But Harikrish is a biblical sempleton and spiritual loser and you are a self declared atheist with advancing sense and decorum. The head scratching therapy you are receiving from the Harikrish Spiritual Simpleton Doofus Centre much be helpless against your superior condition.

Hari - Yes he was crucified and the crowd demanded he be crucified. It's published in the bible.

Trowback - You say it, and don't even realize how the former was greater than the latter, because you are blinded by your devil worship. It's not even worth discussing with you mohammedans, as demonstrated by your use of your last comparison to make the evil mOHAMMED someone good and Christ a failure, turning everything on it's head. You can't comprehend it. I surrender. Go do what you do with your goats.

But now there is treatment for your condition at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
Head slapping videos.
https://youtu.be...

Is it true that Catholics believe there was no penetration that Mary remained a virgin even after conception. But the penetrations took place after according to Jesus.

Catholics believe there was no penetration according to Luke. God only cast a shadow on Mary in her sleep.

Luke 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end."

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God. 36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail."

But Jesus claims the penetration came later.

John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

Jesus is referring to the evidence he was able to preform sexual miracles on God and other men. Catholics call this threesome the Trinity.

John 14:20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

Mary: Ever Virgin. Catholics believe Mary remained a virgin even after conception because there was no penetration by God.

https://www.catholic.com...

Note: when two are taking turns being in each other, it is called a twosome.

John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

Jesus also participated in threesomes.

John 14:20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

Catholics turned his threesomes into the Trinity or something more perverted by including the Holy Spirit. But we have seen the movie before with God, Mary and the Holy Spirit.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2018 3:53:47 PM
At 6/1/2018 1:12:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Joyeux jeudi

And to you too Des.

But now there is treatment for your condition at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
Head slapping videos.

Is it true that Catholics believe there was no penetration that Mary remained a virgin even after conception. But the penetrations took place after according to Jesus.

Catholics believe there was no penetration according to Luke. God only cast a shadow on Mary in her sleep.

Jesus is referring to the evidence he was able to preform sexual miracles on God and other men. Catholics call this threesome the Trinity.

Mary: Ever Virgin. Catholics believe Mary remained a virgin even after conception because there was no penetration by God.

Catholics turned his threesomes into the Trinity or something more perverted by including the Holy Spirit. But we have seen the movie before with God, Mary and the Holy Spirit.

After you've been shockingly stupid, what can you do as an encore? No ones shocked anymore, and only your stupidity remains.

Hari - Yes...... It's published in the bible.

Heb 4:15 - For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin

Yes, it is.

1 John 3:5 - You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin.

Yes, it is.

1 Peter 2:22 - Who committed no sin, nor was any deceit found in His mouth.

Yes, it is.

That is how we know you're a demon worshipping troll.

It's published in the bible.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2018 5:49:20 PM
At 6/1/2018 3:53:47 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 6/1/2018 1:12:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Joyeux jeudi

And to you too Des.

Head slapping videos.

After you've been shockingly stupid, what can you do as an encore? No ones shocked anymore, and only your stupidity remains.

Heb 4:15 - For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin

Yes, it is.

1 John 3:5 - You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin.

Yes, it is.

1 Peter 2:22 - Who committed no sin, nor was any deceit found in His mouth.

Yes, it is.

That is how we know you're a demon worshipping troll.

It's published in the bible.

Nowhere in the Bible does Jesus say he was sinless.There are only quotes from others about Jesus being without sin, but Jesus himself never said he was without sin. Please provide the verse where Jesus in his own words said he was without sin. I use a Red Letter bible which highlights the words actually spoken by Jesus. You should too or you are just spreading hearsay.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2018 6:34:26 PM
At 5/30/2018 2:03:05 PM, Harikrish wrote:
From the Catholic bible.

Catholics believe in the Trinity. But the bible verses they use to support their beliefs in the Trinity does not include God.

1 John 5:6 This is the one who came by water and blood"Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify:
1 John 5:8 the[a] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

Do the math jesus(water and blood) + Holy Spirit ; and the three are in agreement.
But that leaves out God.

Harikrish,

You have to read from the primitive Catholic Douay-Rheims Bible before the mythical Jesus is mentioned in the comical Trinity Doctrine.

"This is he that came by water and blood, Jesus Christ: not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit which testifieth, that Christ is the truth. And there are three who give testimony in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost. And these three are one. " (John 5:6-7)

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2018 8:32:07 PM
At 6/1/2018 6:34:26 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
From the Catholic bible.

But that leaves out God.

Harikrish,

You have to read from the primitive Catholic Douay-Rheims Bible before the mythical Jesus is mentioned in the comical Trinity Doctrine.

"This is he that came by water and blood, Jesus Christ: not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit which testifieth, that Christ is the truth. And there are three who give testimony in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost. And these three are one. " (John 5:6-7)

The Catholic Douay-Rheims Bible and the KJV bible translations claim the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. All the other bibles say "For there are three that testify" referring to the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

The original Trinity should really be Holy Spirit, God and Mary because they had to be in agreement to conceive Jesus and according to Luke 1:30 Mary was chosen by God to be the third who came into agreement. Jesus was a byproduct of the Trinity.

Luke 1:30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.

Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2018 5:08:20 AM
At 6/1/2018 5:49:20 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Joyeux jeudi

And to you too Des.

Nowhere in the Bible does Jesus say he was sinless.

I'm just going by your words. I asked you,

You answered, "Hari - Yes...... It's published in the bible."

Nowhere does Jesus say His name was Jesus, but His name was published in the bible.

There are only quotes from others about Jesus being without sin, but Jesus himself never said he was without sin.

And there are only quotes from others about Jesus being a lunatic, but Jesus himself never said he was a lunatic. It is your demon worship which makes you so illogically inconsistent. The demons in you make you violate your own words.

Please provide the verse where Jesus in his own words said he was without sin.

I will as soon as you provide the verse where Jesus in his own words said he was a lunatic. Going by your own words. It is published in the bible that Jesus was sinless. I know the demons in you are what causes you to be this illogical.

I use a Red Letter bible which highlights the words actually spoken by Jesus.

Untrue. You use your oun demon point of view. Many of the things you claim, Jesus didn't say. Plus, it was you who said you believed because it was published in the bible.

You should too or you are just spreading hearsay.

Heresay is when you say Jesus was a lunatic based on what others said, not on what Jesus said Himself. That is demon spawned heresay.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2018 1:23:13 PM
At 6/2/2018 5:08:20 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Joyeux jeudi

And to you too Des.

Nowhere does Jesus say His name was Jesus, but His name was published in the bible.

There are only quotes from others about Jesus being without sin, but Jesus himself never said he was without sin.

And there are only quotes from others about Jesus being a lunatic, but Jesus himself never said he was a lunatic. It is your demon worship which makes you so illogically inconsistent. The demons in you make you violate your own words.

I will as soon as you provide the verse where Jesus in his own words said he was a lunatic. Going by your own words. It is published in the bible that Jesus was sinless. I know the demons in you are what causes you to be this illogical.

Untrue. You use your oun demon point of view. Many of the things you claim, Jesus didn't say. Plus, it was you who said you believed because it was published in the bible.

Heresay is when you say Jesus was a lunatic based on what others said, not on what Jesus said Himself. That is demon spawned heresay.

Jesus was a madman and demon possessed according to the people of his time who knew him best, his family and disciples.

Just like Ghanians know best about African Slavery. Ghana was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.some 20 million African slaves were shipped out of Ghana.

Exact figures are unknown, but it is estimated from as many as 20 million West Africans were captured between the end of 15th century until 1870 (when the slave trade was abolished). Only half of them survived the harsh conditions on the voyages " and 10 million of them actually made it to the Americas.
https://theculturetrip.com...
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2018 7:03:00 PM
At 6/2/2018 1:23:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Joyeux jeudi

And to you too Des.

Untrue. You use your own demon point of view. Many of the things you claim, Jesus didn't say. Plus, it was you who said you believed because it was published in the bible.

Lol. With no answer the moron goes into his usual stupid rant.

Jesus was a madman and demon possessed according to the people of his time who knew him best, his family and disciples.

Just like Ghanians know best about African Slavery. Ghana was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.some 20 million African slaves were shipped out of Ghana.

Exact figures are unknown, but it is estimated from as many as 20 million West Africans were captured between the end of 15th century until 1870 (when the slave trade was abolished). Only half of them survived the harsh conditions on the voyages " and 10 million of them actually made it to the Americas.

Hee, hee! When you got him beat, all he can do is go back to being a moron.

Beaten with his own words.

What a moron.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2018 8:03:12 PM
From the Catholic bible.

But that leaves out God.

Jesus came as Man... BLOOD
Jesus came as Spirit... WATER

Harikrish God is Spirit
John 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."

Jesus is BOTH... Spirit and BLOOD!
Jesus is BOTH... God and MAN!

The waters of Baptism supply the GIFT the Holy Spirit!

Harikrish God came in the flesh!!!!!
1 John 4:2
This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Harikrish DID YOUI SEE IT??? (above) the Word was God

THE WORD WAS GOD!!!!

John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

Harikrish DID YOUI SEE IT??? (above) The word became flesh! God became flesh!
GOD BECAME FLESH AND MADE HIS HOME AMONG US!

Harikrish Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God

Jesus is the "God/Man!"
Blood and SPIRIT!
Christ has come in the flesh
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2018 8:35:57 PM
At 6/2/2018 7:03:00 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 6/2/2018 1:23:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Joyeux jeudi

And to you too Des.

Jesus was crucified as a criminal.

Jesus was crucified as a criminal and along with criminals.

Jesus never said his name because he was a illegitimate bastard and was never properly named.

That is the whole argument, Jesus never said he was without sin.

But we know he was a lunatic because his family and people who knew him said he was a lunatic and Jesus's own words and actions was evidence he was a madman. Jesus went about breaking up the traditional family and asking his disciples to eat him.

Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household."[c]

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Untrue. You use your own demon point of view. Many of the things you claim, Jesus didn't say. Plus, it was you who said you believed because it was published in the bible.

Hee, hee! When you got him beat, all he can do is go back to being a moron.

Beaten with his own words.

Africans are beating their own people into slavery and stupidity.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 6:46:24 AM
At 6/2/2018 8:35:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Hari - Yes...

These are your words loser. You said you agreed with the Bible's account of Jesus' death. Were you lying?

...he was crucified and the crowd demanded he be crucified. It's published in the bible.

We know. But you seem confused. What about all the other stuff published in the bible? If you want to change your answer now, feel free, but as it stands you claimed to believe what was published in the bible.

Jesus was crucified as a criminal.

Jesus was crucified as a criminal and along with criminals.

It says he is the sinless son of God too. And innocent of the charges. It's published in the bible.

The bible's account differs from yours. So were you lying? Confused? Would you like to change your answer?

Jesus never said his name because he was a illegitimate bastard and was never properly named.

His name was published in the Bible. Have you changed your claim that you believe what is published in the bible?

But we know he was a lunatic because his family and people who knew him said he was a lunatic and Jesus's own words and actions was evidence he was a madman.

No sir. You said that was heresay. You have no verse of Jesus saying in his own words that He was a lunatic.

In fact, you said,
I use a Red Letter bible which highlights the words actually spoken by Jesus. You should too or you are just spreading hearsay.

Were you lying? Were you confused? Because you're just spreading heresay now.

Jesus went about breaking up the traditional family and asking his disciples to eat him.

This is heresay. It's not highlighted in the red letters Jesus spoke Himself. You said you belived the Bible's account. The bibles account doesn't have all that heresay. Were you lying when you said you use only the actual words of Jesus? Or were you confused? Have you changed your position? Please let us know.

>>The troll runs away<<

Moron troll - I use a Red Letter bible which highlights the words actually spoken by Jesus. You should too or you are just spreading hearsay.

Lol. Perhaps the troll should follow his own advice. Demon worship is an evil thing.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 3:45:48 PM
At 6/4/2018 6:46:24 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 6/2/2018 8:35:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Africans treating Africans for AIDS without drugs.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 10:32:50 PM
At 6/4/2018 3:45:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Sorry folks. The troll has gone bedfy-bye. Had no answers when his own words were posted back to him.

We will let him stew in his demon worshipping hate of Jesus and hit him up for lolz later.

When you make him angry like this, he starts posting stupidity to himself in his old threads. Frustration I guess.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2018 10:38:36 PM
At 6/4/2018 10:32:50 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 6/4/2018 3:45:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Sorry folks. The troll has gone bedfy-bye. Had no answers when his own words were posted back to him.

We will let him stew in his demon worshipping hate of Jesus and hit him up for lolz later.

When you make him angry like this, he starts posting stupidity to himself in his old threads. Frustration I guess.

What a moron.

The treatment helped Africans deal with their slavery and poor Karma. Come get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

Head slapping videos.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2018 6:47:18 AM
You're slacking racist. Where were you? On a date with your mom? A cow? A hindu temple prostitute?

Still after Hindu mothers. Your wife was not pleased.

Your mother was. How Sick.

Don't tell me you've already tucked your idiot tail between your racist legs to run.

I see negroids shot for running on TV all the time.

Lol. Like talking to a shrub. Mental illness.

You appear to have gone into a negroid version of Hail Mary repeating the same lines over and over again.

Nothing good ever comes out of hari. I learned from the moron champion.

You mean nothing good ever came out of Africa.

You appear to have gone into a hindu racist version of Hail Mary, repeating the same lines over and over again.

Now we know you even have a learning disability.

We? Who? Hindu retards worshipping demons? That we?

Your Negroid low IQ is in full demonstration.

Thank you. That is how I found all this smut on your demon religion. And why you are running from it.

Scientists found Africans.....

Hindus had nothing to do with either Christisnity or African slavery. -hari

You said that.

No it's Africans....

I still have hindu filth you haven't dodged yet. You run out of racist stupidity to say about Africa? Surely selling women panties doesn't take this much time.

Come out hindu moron. Face the sickness that is the demon religion you follow. Don't chicken out now you coward imbecile.

No sickness in Hinduism. You have to a Hindu to appreciate Hinduism.

Ghandi was hindu. He called hindus cowards, and here you are, hiding behind Africa. The writer of your constitution was hindu. He called hinduism sick. And here you are, worshipping demons. Hinduism is sick moron. You and your mother; sick. Temple preists raping 12 year olds in hindu temples; sick. Incestuous gods; sick.

Africans....

Hindus had nothing to do with either Christianity or African slavery. -hari

You have attacked the low caste Indians called untouchables.

No, you have. You have enslaved them. Thank goodness India is outlawing your stinking hindu racist policies.

But even they would be repulsed at the sight of Africacans.....

Hindus had nothing to do with either Christisnity or African slavery. - hari

....over 4 centuries of slavery.

Hindus enslaved for 10 centuries. D'oh!

Today most Africans.....

Whether you run or not, your satanic hindu religion will get exposed. Moron racist coward.

Hinduism is the oldest religion in the world.

The demons it worships are old too.

Only to Africans....

You know hindus worship incestuous Gods perv. You and your mother are only doing what hindus do. Nasty.

What is nasty is your wife.

Maybe, but incest with your mother is sick dude, even if your perverted religion demands it.

Nothing about Africa changes your sick hindu religion.
You can run, but you can't hide behind African skirts coward.

Here is more of the filth you want to hide. Ethan is going to show your filthy religion for what it is. Cover your noses, it's going to stink.

Please more posts about Hinduism.

Glad to oblige racist moron.

Demon worship in hinduism
http://www.sacred-texts.com...

The Brahman gods in their turn are by no means the representatives of pure goodness. Not only do they frequently assume shapes that to the taste of any Western nation would be exceedingly ugly and diabolical, but the same deities who in one aspect are beneficent powers of life, are in another respect demons of destruction.

Big deal. The Christian God created Satan and played a role in African slavery.

Christians do not worship Satan. Hindus do. Christians do not have temples dedicated to demons. Hindus do.

Brahm Rakshas is actually the spirit of a Brahmin, a dead scholar of high birth, who has done evil things in his life or has misused his knowledge, who has to suffer as a Brahm Rakshas after his or her death. The earth-bound duties of such a scholar would be to disperse or impart knowledge to good students. If he did not do so, he would turn into a Brahma Rakshas after death which is a very fierce demonic spirit. The word Brahm means Brahmin, and Rakshas, a demon.

In many Hindu temples, especially in Central India like Maharashtra and South India like Kerala you can find idols of Brahm Rakshas in outer walls and are generally offered pooja, respects and an oil lamp is lit on regular basis in front of their idols. There are many temples, where they are also worshiped as demi-gods, like in Malliyor Temple of Kottayam District of Kerala, it is customary to take permission from Brahma Rakshas before commencing the construction activities. Further, at Thirunakkara Shiva Temple also in Kottayam in Kerala, there is a separate temple for Brahm Rakshasa.

Chedipe (literally "prostitute") is a witch-vampire in the folklore of the region around the Godavari River in India. They are associated with the devedasis, girls who were dedicated to a Hindu temple god and were often treated as temple prostitutes. Sometimes, chedipes may be undead. Women who die an unnatural death, such as in childbirth or by suicide, and prostitutes may become chedipes.

Virabhadra is a patron of occult practices. He has temples, too. One of such temples is, for example, in Mylapore (a southern part of Chennai in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu). Shiva created him to help Him fight with Daksha.

Conclusion
In the Hindu mythology, there are many demons. People governed by such evil entities are demons too, or even people who diverted from the good order in spite of being born in a Brahmin family.

Yes it's all mythology and Hindus make movies and scary demons picked from these mythologies as a warning not to mess with the evil demonic forces.

But then you build temples to and worship these same demons? Please. Your priests rape 12 year old girls inside your pervert temples. Your religion is sick.

Brahmins are the high priests.

The ones who rape underage girls in the hindu temple with the blessing of hinduism right?

They point out who the demons are.

Yeah, we'll let you fat, greasy, lazy, selfish racists pedo rapists tell us who the demons are.

Is it any wonder our idiot moron hates Jesus, the true king? Is it any wonder he is full of bile and hatred?

Jesus couldn't even save himself. He was rejected by the Jews and crucified by the Romans.

What a sick and demonic religion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2018 7:07:28 AM
At 6/5/2018 6:47:18 AM, ethang5 wrote:
You deleted the bulk of African history, you negroid mutt.
The people and Jesus's family who were with Jesus believed he was a liar and a lunatic. That is why the Gospel writers recorded it for posterity.
Just like the pictures of African slavery and black shitholes are there as reminders of their history and times.

History of African slavery in pictures.

https://i.ytimg.com...
http://www.brh.org.uk...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com...
http://africanah.org...
http://www.anotherafrica.net...

Africans from slavery to super sized shitholes.
Some examples of large anatomies.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com...
http://www.afrikanheritage.com...
https://pbs.twimg.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
http://themockdock.com...
https://southafricatoday.net...
https://i.pinimg.com...

Jesus was potrayed as a liar and lunatic in the bible.

Demons think so, sure.

You ignorant negroid mutt, That is a quote from the Gospel of John.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?"

Sounds like you might have been one of the morons in the crowd.

You ignorant negroid mutt, That is a quote from the Gospel of Johh written over 2000 years ago to a Jewish crowd. You are proof Trump was right when he called all Africans countries shithole countries.

We know. You stupidly think just them saying it meant Jesus was posessed. But you worship demons, so its expected you would push the demonic pov.

Christians worship Jesus a demon possessed madman and liar.
Mark 3:21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind." -

Which is why He is famous today and His "family" are unknowns. Sort of like you really.

You ignorant negroid mutt. Jesus's family and the people who knew Jesus believed Jesus was a madman possessed by demons.

You believe that. Because you are a demon worshipping hindu, you hate Jesus. Just like the demons in the story.

2 billion Christians worship Jesus who was demon possessed and a madman according to the people who knew him and lived during his time.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Yes. We can see you are dying of hunger and thurst.

You ignorant negroid mutt. Jesus was preaching cannibalism to his disciples 2000 years ago.

Is that what your demon masters tell you? Or is that just you own stupidity?

It's all in thei bible. You are too scripturally ignorant and like all negroids genetically born with low IQ to know better.

The only treatment for blacks with vacant brains is demonstrated in the video.
African therapy.

When Joseph told Jesus he was an illegitimate Jewish bastard, Jesus was very upset and sought the destruction of the traditional family.

Note to Gentle Readers: Here is a window to see how demons think. Note the irrationality, the hallmark of evil.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father,
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.
39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

See? To a demon, this is terrible. Loyalty to Jesus sends them into a frenzy. The cross, the symbol of their defeat, makes him foam at the mouth. So he flails about, inchoherantly lashing out at a hodgepodge of stuff.

It's Christians who followed Jesus that concluded Africans were sub human and turned them into slaves.
Christians played a major role in African slavery.

Who's responsible for this evil? Moron Hari or God?
News flash the God of the bible was a genocidal lunatic and liar too.

Come get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

Harikrish, biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2018 7:39:52 AM
If Christians call a threesome a Trinity, then the most obvious threesome is the bible would be; Joseph son of Jacob, Mary and Joseph son of Heli. Jesus would still be the product of the Trinity.

This eliminates the awkward belief that there was no penetration involved in Mary's conception of Jesus.

According to scriptures the Holy Spirit came on Mary (masturbated in her) and God just lay on her like a shadow.

Luke 1:34 "How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

It is only later that we discover there was penetration. Joseph son of Heli was the third person in the threesome (Holy Spirit, God and Joseph son of Heli) who managed to bang Mary successfully.

Luke 3:Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2018 10:22:53 AM
At 6/5/2018 7:39:52 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Whoo! We got the moron troll hopping mad. He's multiposting and link dumping. But alas, the same stupidity he has spammed before.

So he has no reply to the charge that hinduism is a demon worshipping religion.

The demons hindus worship were named, and the temples dedicated to these hindu demons were located. Yet the moron troll has no reply.

He cannot address the rape of little girls inside of hindu temples by hindu priests. He thinks links of fat people will make you not see it.

He cannot address the awful caste system that India has rejected. Your home contry has outlawed your religion. How weird. Hari's reply to this? "Black women are fat."

In other words, he can't address it. Hinduism is without defense for it's vileness. The shrub cannot address the issue.

We've had two other hindus on this board. Both of them agreed hari knew nothing about hinduism, and contradicted his beliefs. What did hari say to this? The shrub was posting pics of naked African children. Lol.

Now we have mass unrest in India of dalits, who are sick and tired of being enslaved by hinduism. What did hari say to this? The shrub was prattling about blacks in America. Lol.

Got a few more oldies for you. Will post them after the shrub posts his usual spam.
Tradesecret2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2018 1:36:10 PM
From the Catholic bible.

But that leaves out God.

You do realise that according to the Catholics and Christians in general that the Holy Spirit is God? We don't suggest that God is the Father only. God is FATHER SON and HOLY SPIRIT.

the verse quoted above only suggests that there are three witnesses. witnesses of what? It is not saying this is the Trinity.

This is a stupid argument Hariskrisha - you again demonstrate that you failed all of the subjects you suggest you understand. No Christian would make the same mistakes as you.
Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
Martin Luther
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2018 1:03:27 AM
At 6/5/2018 10:22:53 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 6/5/2018 7:39:52 AM, Harikrish wrote:

You deleted the bulk of African history, you negroid mutt.
The people and Jesus's family who were with Jesus believed he was a liar and a lunatic. That is why the Gospel writers recorded it for posterity.
Just like the pictures of African slavery and black shitholes are there as reminders of their history and times.

History of African slavery in pictures.

http://www.brh.org.uk...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com...
http://africanah.org...
http://www.anotherafrica.net...

Africans from slavery to super sized shitholes.
Some examples of large anatomies.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com...
http://www.afrikanheritage.com...
http://talkofnaija.com...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk...
http://themockdock.com...
https://southafricatoday.net...

Jesus was potrayed as a liar and lunatic in the bible.

Demons think so, sure.

You ignorant negroid mutt, That is a quote from the Gospel of John.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?"

Sounds like you might have been one of the morons in the crowd.

You ignorant negroid mutt, That is a quote from the Gospel of Johh written over 2000 years ago to a Jewish crowd. You are proof Trump was right when he called all Africans countries shithole countries.

We know. You stupidly think just them saying it meant Jesus was posessed. But you worship demons, so its expected you would push the demonic pov.

Christians worship Jesus a demon possessed madman and liar.
Mark 3:21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind." -

Which is why He is famous today and His "family" are unknowns. Sort of like you really.

You ignorant negroid mutt. Jesus's family and the people who knew Jesus believed Jesus was a madman possessed by demons.

You believe that. Because you are a demon worshipping hindu, you hate Jesus. Just like the demons in the story.

2 billion Christians worship Jesus who was demon possessed and a madman according to the people who knew him and lived during his time.

Yes. We can see you are dying of hunger and thurst.

You ignorant negroid mutt. Jesus was preaching cannibalism to his disciples 2000 years ago.

Is that what your demon masters tell you? Or is that just you own stupidity?

It's all in thei bible. You are too scripturally ignorant and like all negroids genetically born with low IQ to know better.

The only treatment for blacks with vacant brains is demonstrated in the video.
African therapy.

When Joseph told Jesus he was an illegitimate Jewish bastard, Jesus was very upset and sought the destruction of the traditional family.

Note to Gentle Readers: Here is a window to see how demons think. Note the irrationality, the hallmark of evil.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father,
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.
39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

See? To a demon, this is terrible. Loyalty to Jesus sends them into a frenzy. The cross, the symbol of their defeat, makes him foam at the mouth. So he flails about, inchoherantly lashing out at a hodgepodge of stuff.

It's Christians who followed Jesus that concluded Africans were sub human and turned them into slaves.
Christians played a major role in African slavery.

Who's responsible for this evil? Moron Hari or God?
News flash the God of the bible was a genocidal lunatic and liar too.

Come get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

Harikrish, biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2018 1:19:33 AM
At 6/5/2018 1:36:10 PM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
From the Catholic bible.

But that leaves out God.

You do realise that according to the Catholics and Christians in general that the Holy Spirit is God? We don't suggest that God is the Father only. God is FATHER SON and HOLY SPIRIT.

Read the verse you ignorant mutt.

the verse quoted above only suggests that there are three witnesses. witnesses of what? It is not saying this is the Trinity.

Catholics quote 1 John 5:7 as agreement of the three represents the Trinity. But the verse is sbout Jesus (water and blood) and the Holy Spirit being the three in agreement which excludes God.

This is a stupid argument Hariskrisha - you again demonstrate that you failed all of the subjects you suggest you understand. No Christian would make the same mistakes as you.

The Trinity according to Luke.

Catholics believe there was no penetration that Mary remained a virgin even after conception. But the penetrations took place according to Luke.

Catholics believe there was no penetration that the Holy Spirit came on Mary (masturbated on Mary) and God only cast a shadow on Mary in her sleep.

But Luke's geneology of Jesus introduces Joseph son of Heli as the father of Jesus who was the only one with a real dick that could penetrate and became the third person in the Trinity (Holy Spirit, God and Joseph son of Heli) that supposedly ganged raped Mary which resulted in the conception of the little Jewish basted they named Jesus.

Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

According to scriptures the Holy Spirit came on Mary (masturbated in her) and God just lay on her like a shadow.

Luke 1:34 "How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

It is only later that we discover there was penetration. Joseph son of Heli was the third person in the threesome (Holy Spirit, God and Joseph son of Heli) who managed to bang Mary successfully.

Luke 3:Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

Now you have the Trinity according to Luke. (Holy Spirit, God and Joseph son of Heli)
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2018 1:41:33 AM
At 6/6/2018 1:03:27 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Harikrish, biblical sempleton and spiritual loser.

From the moron's own post #17

Lol. What a moron.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.