Jump to topic:

Is it normal for CHRISTIANS to do this?

21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2018 8:20:47 PM
Posted: 11 months ago

In the link below, is it normal for a pseudo-christian like GENTOREV to start a thread "just for me" to obviously show him to be the most dumbfounded and biblically ignorant pseudo-christian on DEBATE.ORG Religion forum?

Just for 21stCenturylconoclast.
http://www.debate.org...

GENTOREV tries so hard to defend his primitive Christian faith, but fails miserably to the point that I actually feel sorry for him. As shown, GENTOREV is of the "old school" of apologetics, where he insidiously uses "smoke screens" and "name calling" to hide from the fact that he is being shown to be a blatant hypocrite to his pagan faith.

Anyway, I was just wondering if this happened before here on DEBATE.ORG. where the pseudo-christian started a thread for an Atheist, only for that Christian to be made the blatant hypocritical fool that they are relative to their faith, by the Atheist in question.

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2018 10:29:30 PM
At 6/10/2018 8:20:47 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:

In the link below, is it normal for a pseudo-christian like GENTOREV to start a thread "just for me" to obviously show him to be the most dumbfounded and biblically ignorant pseudo-christian on DEBATE.ORG Religion forum?

GENTOREV tries so hard to defend his primitive Christian faith, but fails miserably to the point that I actually feel sorry for him. As shown, GENTOREV is of the "old school" of apologetics, where he insidiously uses "smoke screens" and "name calling" to hide from the fact that he is being shown to be a blatant hypocrite to his pagan faith.

Anyway, I was just wondering if this happened before here on DEBATE.ORG. where the pseudo-christian started a thread for an Atheist, only for that Christian to be made the blatant hypocritical fool that they are relative to their faith, by the Atheist in question.

Welcome to DDO.

GENTOREV is not the only scripturally ignorant Christian on DDO. We have many scripturally ignorant Catholics as well and Dsjpk5 is another example of a Catholic damaged for life by his priest. He strongly believes the Holy Spirit entered him through his mouth and backside just as his priest promised.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2018 2:56:11 AM
At 6/10/2018 10:29:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Welcome to DDO.

GENTOREV is not the only scripturally ignorant Christian on DDO. We have many scripturally ignorant Catholics as well and Dsjpk5 is another example of a Catholic damaged for life by his priest. He strongly believes the Holy Spirit entered him through his mouth and backside just as his priest promised.

Harikrish,

We can only assume that poor DSJPK5 lost his Innocence in the Catholic "rectory" room? :(

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2018 3:13:05 PM
At 6/11/2018 2:56:11 AM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
At 6/10/2018 10:29:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Welcome to DDO.

Harikrish,

We can only assume that poor DSJPK5 lost his Innocence in the Catholic "rectory" room? :(

It's the rejection at his advanced age (62) by his priest that he finds is the hardest cut. Explains why most Catholics get bitter with old age. Their priests are less indulgent with them and prefer the younger stock. Send him a whoopee cushion.
FungusOfHam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2018 4:34:00 PM

Anyway, I was just wondering if this happened before here on DEBATE.ORG. where the pseudo-christian started a thread for an Atheist, only for that Christian to be made the blatant hypocritical fool that they are relative to their faith, by the Atheist in question. ::

Yes. We've watched in morbid amusement as the atheists on the site fumble around about the Bible like 3 legged hounds.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2018 6:04:03 PM
RETARDED.....YOU...like all humans...sit on a toilet (if you have one), grow old, and DIE..

SO ? like 7 billion humans need some approval by Clowns in Halloween Gory gowns
that act like some retarded GOD...and themselves drop dead at some point >>who cares

WHY....does the Middle East GOD garbage invented by the JEW-JESUS=ALLAH God spin
have a say on how humans should EXIST in life and DEATH...with their Comic book spin and totally insane Religious DOGMA ?

More insanity comes from the spin of the 1 JEW GOD of Moses into 2 new GODS of the same original JEW GOD ! 1= Jesus the retarded Roman catholic church spin then ALLAH the Muslim of ISLAM spin...same GOD with 2 new GOD and Bible /Quran
Comic book garbage to support them = R E T A R D E D...

Worse...the Jesus and Allah God psychopaths go on MURDEROUS rampages to assimilate and convert people into hypnotized sheeple slaves and destroy Cultures
...........Oh, so what it's GODS WILL ? really...go to HELL with your Middle East Trojan Horse GOD garbage...

The far east Religions and GODS do NOT order the MURDER and DESTROY anyone for not converting...INDIA-CHINA-JAPAN-THAILAND ++++

NO... some GOD version... is not the issue...humans invent thousands of them it's the Middle East Religious DOGMA...terrorism and CONCENTRATION CAMP mentality...not some GOD farce....Middle East GODS are used for assimilation and terrorism...simple as that...health and wellness is irrelevant...POWER and CONTROL is everything.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2018 7:00:02 PM
Middle East GOD garbage = JESUS and ALLAH spins are based on ASSIMILATION with FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE....100% Proof throughout human history...these GODS are horrifically OBSOLETE with totally insane DOGMA attached to them by world class PSYCHOPATH MURDERERS cloaked in Halloween Glory Gowns...exterminate them in the name of FREEDOM and WELL BEING for all humans and life forms...as they have ordered
their hypnotized sheeple people to do to those who DO NOT convert to their insanity......
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2018 8:25:16 PM

I really don't know how to put this, but the ever so bible ignorant GENTOREV needs to be told by his equally bible ignorant and dumbfounded pseudo-christians, that it is time for him to end his trying so hard to defend his primitive Christianity. He is easily being made the hypocritical fool. :(

Case in point, my post #116 at the following link shown below:

Just for 21stCenturyIconoclast

Someone, please help him.

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2018 8:48:07 PM
Who cares ? only a hypnotized fool would fall for the Jesus and Allah God stagecraft...

No doubt these are the most miserable humans on Earth...dedicated to creating CONFLICT and DIVISION with horrifically OBSOLETE kindergarten level Church Doctrine and Dogma...built on FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE...

All Christians do is use some version of a Bible Comic Book and Church (many idiotic spins available) to incite aggression...The CHRISTIAN (bozo) must prove they are right and all non believers are WRONG...this is what they are conditioned to do...

Preach-hypnotize-assimilate-program-enslave....and become the puppet of some clever mind and life molesting Clown in a Glory Gown,,,= really stupid...
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2018 11:02:53 PM
Oh look! The circus has come to town. Presenting the worlds three top clowns,
21stCenturyIconoclast, Harikrish and WisomOfAges, the Satanic trinity.

Go your hardest you mob of moronic mental masturbators.
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2018 5:51:32 PM

Once again, I implore any pseudo-christian to help their brethren GENTOREV in the thread below, from post #116 to post #121 where he is failing fast! His insidious use of "grasping for those proverbial straws" relative to his pagan Christianity probably has his fingernails bleeding profusely, therefore, give him some help!

Case in point, he says that following Jesus' inspired word is meaningless if it counters his current ungodly position, and if it embarrasses him! What's next? LOL!

Please pseudo-christians, help out poor ol' GENTOREV, but if you engage, I'll have to make you the blatant Christian fools as well, okay?

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2018 7:50:33 PM
At 6/12/2018 11:02:53 PM, Gentorev wrote:
Oh look! The circus has come to town. Presenting the worlds three top clowns,
21stCenturyIconoclast, Harikrish and WisomOfAges, the Satanic trinity.

Go your hardest you mob of moronic mental masturbators.

The whole Christian faith is based on accepting masturbation as an act of divine participation.

According to Luke 1:15 the Holy Spirit came on Mary (masturbated on her) and God had shadow sex with her. There was no penetration.

Luke 1:34 "How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

Jesus was the ultimate mental masturbator. Here is how he described his twosome wth God.
John 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me--or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

Then he went on to engage in threesomes.
John 14:20 On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you. - ...
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2018 8:12:10 PM
ALERT****ALERT****all CATHOLICS....of the TRUE CHURCH ? and all the other phony CHURCHES

WASHINGTON POST...June 13, 2018
Democracy Dies in Darkness

Southern Baptist leader Paige Patterson fired over handling of sex abuse allegation

There was a lot of damage to women in particular" I"m saddened for people who have been bullied or silenced or made to feel less.

"There's an old-school, dangerous ideology that has festered in the SBC"

.....Well WELL...those SBC HERETICS have stolen the RCC (Roman Catholic church) techniques of OPPRESSION and ABUSE...the RCC is the ONLY TRUE CHURCH and leader of human ATROCITIES
with over 1500 years of MURDER-TORTURE-ABUSE +++in poor Jesus name...

For the RCC.. women ...have always been worthless breeders and house servant heretics that deserve to be punished and suffer ( blame that witch EVE) and the RCC owns the PEDOPHILE crisis..so to have some lesser...some INFERIOR church copycat the RCC is true HERESY...

Jesus is angry....? NO..JESUS has nothing to do with these totally retarded psychopath abusers with idiotic TITLES cloaked behind some invented CHURCH for salvation ? really...salvation from its own members...NO sadly..the members facilitate the abuse...they say..repent-confess-repeat...J ESUS approves !

SBC...RCC...Jehovah's Witness...Latter Day...7th day...regardless what these PARASITE PREACHERS hide behind..all of it is nothing more than GLORIFIED CONCENTRATION CAMPS for power and control....

YOUR JESUS spits on all of YOU...disgusting...burn it all to the ground...MOSES..

WOMEN are TREATED like S__T by Church psychopaths since the day they invented their JESUS farce...OK ladies...so what..right it's GOD'S WILL...get on your knees and BEG for your salvation....if your that STUPID to fall for this MAN stagecraft for power and control..YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED...wake up...and run from this GARBAGE.....
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2018 6:25:34 AM
Roll up, Roll up, Roll up, and listen to three of the most comical clowns that you will ever witness.

You will see these clowns, who claim to be biblical students, take the micky out of themselves by twisting the truth as revealed in scriptures into a tangled mess of unreconisable crap.
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2018 5:46:46 PM
At 6/14/2018 6:25:34 AM, Gentorev wrote:

!!!! EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE IS NOW REQUIRED FOR GENTOREV POST HASTE!!!!!

Pseudo-Christians, once again GENTOREV needs your help because his ungodly ruse of Jesus not being born from the VIRGIN MARY has fallen flat upon its proverbial face as shown in the revealing link below:

POST # 132

The poor ol' GENTOREV has been shown by me that the VIRGIN BIRTH has to be believed, even though it opens up a can of worms in other areas relative to the primitive belief in Christianity! Its a "Catch-22" for the inept pseudo-christian to believe, or not to believe. LOL

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2018 4:56:30 PM
EPICURUS ? Greek Philosopher.. 342-271 BC....look him up....and ask yourself ? would this work for humanity....

Would this simple and very easy to experience Philosophy WORK for YOU...screw the Middle East
JESUS and ALLAH God garbage of slavery and oppression...

No Church..no Mosque..no insane Dogma...no Bible/Quran comic book...no clown gown pedophile psychopaths...no assimilation...no violence...no need to prove YOU are right using some god excuse....+++ totally LIFE and BRAIN draining idiocy....

Take the basis of EPICURUS and spin a little update with innovative thinking for healthy living with some of the new technologies..but never DROWN in them...

The Roman Catholic CONCENTRATION CAMP must be relegated to OBSOLETE MYTHOLOGY...S A P...along with the other psychotic Jesus Church spins and Allah Mosque spins
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2018 6:30:03 PM
Roll up, Roll up, Roll up, and listen to three of the most comical clowns that you will ever witness.

You will see these clowns, who claim to be biblical students, take the micky out of themselves by twisting the truth as revealed in scriptures into a tangled mess of unreconisable crap.

At 77 can you take more intellectual strong arming to your own diminishing mental capabilities? Your reliance on scriptures is further impeded by your ignorance of scriptures and your advancing senility is disadvantaging your ability to present an intelligent rebuttal. How long have you been stuck on stupid?
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2018 6:42:59 PM
Want peace of mind ? Easy...check out EPICURUS...Greek Philosopher...and then take the Bible/Quran and everything related to Middle east GOD garbage and burn it...

Now enjoy living well !
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2018 2:23:30 AM
At 6/15/2018 6:42:59 PM, WisdomOfAges wrote:
Want peace of mind ? Easy...check out EPICURUS...Greek Philosopher...and then take the Bible/Quran and everything related to Middle east GOD garbage and burn it...

Now enjoy living well !

Let me repeat once again. Epicurus was somewhat like the catholic priests that you so hate, in that he also had no desire to ever marry a woman or have any children of his own. Although, like those catholic priests he may have HAD children.

According to Epicurus, death is the end of both the body and the soul, and appears to have had no concept of the process of evolution, whereas, information gathered by our ancestors, human and pre-human, is passed from generation to generation, in the evolution of whatever was in the beginning to become what you are today.

And what you are, is body, soul and spirit. Your body is created from the universal elements, and it is activated by the universal soul, which is the animating principle that pervades the entire universal body, activating everything within the universe, from the wave particles to the subatomic particles that make up the atoms which are the building blocks of the molecules from which the universal body is created.

It is to the universal soul=LIFE-FORCE, that all information = SPIRIT is gathered.

"YOU," as a human being, are Body, Soul and Spirit, but "YOU" the invisible mind, are spirit, something that Epicurus did not take into consideration.

The body in which you, [The mind/invisible Spirit] are developing as the supreme head and controller of that body, is made up of the universal elements, which is activated by the soul [Animating life force] to which all the spirit [gathered information] of all your ancestors, human and pre-human has been gathered in its evolution to become what you are, and that parental spirit dwells behind the veil of the flesh to the inner most sanctuary of its temporary earthly tabernacle=tent, which is your physical body, as it awaits the creation of its glorious temple of incorruptible Light. [THE SON OF MAN].

The Son of Man, which is the new non-physical life form that evolves from mankind, and which is, according to our erroneous concept of one directional linear time, still developing within the body of man, just as man had developed within the body of our animal ancestors.

If that body in which your parental spirit dwells, were born without the sense of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, etc, then no information whatsoever could be taken into the brain, and "YOU" who are spirit [Gathered information] could never have begun to develop and the living body, in which the parental spirit dwells, would soon die, never having developed a personality = "CONTROLLING GODHEAD" to that body.

When the body in which you [the mind] are being formed, dies, [This is the first death] and your body: "skin, flesh, muscle, blood, bone, brain matter etc, etc," has returned to the universal elements from which it was created, all that remains, is a shadow or rather, a facsimile of YOU = the mind=spirit, that has been imprinted into the universal life force=soul, from which it will be resurrected in the next cycle of universal activity. Unless of course, the information=spirit that is "YOU" is then divided from the universal life-force, which is the second death.

For the spirit=information that is you, can be divided from the universal soul. Hebrews 4: 12.---------"For the word of God is alive and active, sharper than any two edged sword. It cuts all the way through to the division of the soul and spirit."

And all you godless shytt spewing atheists, who vilify the lord with your foul mouthed insults, believing that the death of your body is the end of life, are soon to discover that is not the case, but you the mind will cease to exist when it is cast back into the refining fires of physical life once again, in the eternal process of rebirths or reincarnation, where you, foul mouthed god vilifying mob, will be reborn as the maggots that you are, and the, then empty immortal soul will begin the process of developing a new Mind/Spirit all over again.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2018 3:48:56 PM
YES absolutely...it is NORMAL for the HYPNOTIZED Christian LIAR con artist to immediately go into attack MODE when it comes to other perspectives that do not conform to their BRAINWASHING cult dogma...YES...an irrefutable FACT

GOD ? Jesus? some boy toy invention by the Roman Church psychopaths for power and control of their hypnotized masses of dumbed down ASSES...especially with VIOLENCE-FEAR-INTIMIDATION strategies...ABSOLUTELY....these are the most dangerous PARASITES of mind and life on EARTH....no human needs the approval of some clown on a Halloween gown acting like a GOD....

YOU so called CHRISTIANS are TERRORISTS of innovation and well being...with record
DIVORCE-WIFE BEATINGS-DRUG and ALCOHOL ADDICTION-POLITICAL CONFLICT-
and sadly serious MENTALLY DISTURBED and addicted ti OPIOIDS cult members..sad

Where is your JESUS after 2000 years of MURDER and TORTURE of innocent humans into countless JESUS cult church spins...ask Jim Bakker...Jimmy Swaggart..+++ countless other mind and life DESTROYING psychopaths for power and control..

Take it to YOUR HELL...get off this PLANET..Middle East GOD parasites...
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2018 4:53:23 PM
VIOLENCE is the RULE with the Jesus and Allah CULTS...

The Church concentration camps totally hypnotize and condition their sheeple slaves to go out and assimilate others with FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE...an irrefutable FACT throughout human existence over thousands of years...

Health and wellness with an open mind to consider the possibilities of anything IS IMPOSSIBLE for the mentally molested Jesus and Allah God slave drone..they are mentally trained to OBEY and ATTACK all who oppose the CHURCH/MOSQUE DOGMA......

JESUS and ALLAH are nothing more than clever tools...scapegoats for mental terrorism...OBEY or be PUNISHED is the rule...SUFFERING is normal and encouraged...women are treated like toilet paper and seen as breeding slaves...just read the Old Testament ! the book that started all this insanity...then spun further into a tool for total mind and life CONTROL= PARASITES

SOLUTION= relegate the Middle East slave GOD CULTS into Mythology...with Zeus and ODIN
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2018 10:01:46 PM

EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRIAGE IS IN ORDER FOR GENTOREV, HELP!!!

To all pseudo-christians, please at least "try" and help GENTOREV, because he cannot DEFEND his Christianity, only by making child like statements, irrelative statements, and RUNNING AWAY from my posts!

At this time, June 14, 2018, GENTOREV is now a few fries short of a Happy Meal in the following link where he is FAILING miserably from my posts #129 thru #146!

GENTOREV CANNOT DEFEND HIS FAITH OR FOLLOW THIS JESUS INSPIRED PASSAGE ANYMORE: "We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ," (2 Corinthians 10:5)

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2018 11:20:50 PM
Well, you dont need me to reveal to the world, the brainless fukwits that you are, the terrible triad clown, three in one pile of squirming crap. You, WisdomOfAges and Harikrish, are doing such a wonderful job of that yourselves.