Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

The Claim that There is No God (part2)

phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 1:43:15 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
What I said in the last thread.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Murphy
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 1:46:27 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/26/2012 1:43:15 AM, phantom wrote:
What I said in the last thread.

are you ATHEIST???phantom
DakotaKrafick
Posts: 1,518
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 1:52:08 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Mr. Murphy, what you've just typed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Murphy
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 1:57:19 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/26/2012 1:52:08 AM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
Mr. Murphy, what you've just typed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

The word of God is not idiot i tkink the people not believe in God that is the IDIOT people i ever known
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 2:02:46 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/26/2012 1:46:27 AM, Murphy wrote:
At 11/26/2012 1:43:15 AM, phantom wrote:
What I said in the last thread.

are you ATHEIST???phantom

Um...yes....
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
DakotaKrafick
Posts: 1,518
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 2:03:32 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/26/2012 1:57:19 AM, Murphy wrote:

The word of God is not idiot i tkink the people not believe in God that is the IDIOT people i ever known

I'd hate to even imagine the sheer vacuousness of those whom you'd deem "the idiot people you ever known".
Murphy
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 2:10:28 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/26/2012 2:03:32 AM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
At 11/26/2012 1:57:19 AM, Murphy wrote:

The word of God is not idiot i tkink the people not believe in God that is the IDIOT people i ever known

I'd hate to even imagine the sheer vacuousness of those whom you'd deem "the idiot people you ever known".

those people not believe in God, pure evil in their heart
coz you dont believe the good thinks of the bible.the bible is perfect in all good things,perfect in love "AGAPE" perfect in science
DakotaKrafick
Posts: 1,518
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 2:17:32 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/26/2012 2:10:28 AM, Murphy wrote:

those people not believe in God, pure evil in their heart
coz you dont believe the good thinks of the bible.the bible is perfect in all good things,perfect in love "AGAPE" perfect in science

I have no idea what you're suggesting. Do you have any evidence that a deity exists or not?
Murphy
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 2:19:24 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/26/2012 2:10:28 AM, Murphy wrote:
At 11/26/2012 2:03:32 AM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
At 11/26/2012 1:57:19 AM, Murphy wrote:

The word of God is not idiot i tkink the people not believe in God that is the IDIOT people i ever known

I'd hate to even imagine the sheer vacuousness of those whom you'd deem "the idiot people you ever known".

those people not believe in God, pure evil in their heart
coz you dont believe the good thinks of the bible.the bible is perfect in all good things,perfect in love "AGAPE" perfect in science

The bible exact in Science,History,prophecy,in everything....AMEN
elisur
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 2:26:44 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/26/2012 2:19:24 AM, Murphy wrote:
At 11/26/2012 2:10:28 AM, Murphy wrote:
At 11/26/2012 2:03:32 AM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
At 11/26/2012 1:57:19 AM, Murphy wrote:

The word of God is not idiot i tkink the people not believe in God that is the IDIOT people i ever known

I'd hate to even imagine the sheer vacuousness of those whom you'd deem "the idiot people you ever known".

those people not believe in God, pure evil in their heart
coz you dont believe the good thinks of the bible.the bible is perfect in all good things,perfect in love "AGAPE" perfect in science

The bible exact in Science,History,prophecy,in everything....AMEN

Yes God is exact God,God is good
(RSV) Psalms 100:5 For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures for ever, and his faithfulness to all generations.
DakotaKrafick
Posts: 1,518
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 2:30:21 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/26/2012 2:19:24 AM, Murphy wrote:

The bible exact in Science,History,prophecy,in everything....AMEN

I'm just going to assume that means "no".
Murphy
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 2:37:54 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/26/2012 2:30:21 AM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
At 11/26/2012 2:19:24 AM, Murphy wrote:

The bible exact in Science,History,prophecy,in everything....AMEN

I'm just going to assume that means "no".

Who's created in all things?there's no power on earth like God that create all things,perfect in all aspect,

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.