Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Dogknow!!?? More like Dogma!

emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 10:49:27 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Stop preaching Homie!

Smoke some weed and throw your Bible away.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 10:51:27 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
What the devil is 'Dogknow'?
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 10:56:45 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/18/2012 10:51:27 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
What the devil is 'Dogknow'?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Zaradi
Posts: 14,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 11:02:55 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/18/2012 10:56:45 AM, phantom wrote:
At 12/18/2012 10:51:27 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
What the devil is 'Dogknow'?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 12:59:09 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/18/2012 10:49:27 AM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Stop preaching Homie!

Smoke some weed and throw your Bible away.

Sage advice.. NOT.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
Dogknox
Posts: 6,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:40:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/18/2012 10:49:27 AM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Stop preaching Homie!

Smoke some weed and throw your Bible away.
emospongebob527 Good to meet you... Smoking anything is not good for your lung! EXCEPT (always the exception) Except: "Smoking fish"!

I am Christian! Christians believe the scriptures, the words of Jesus!

Christian: "Christ Follower"!

emospongebob527 I post the scriptures; You reject the scriptures because they point at you and say: "You are wrong"!

The site is on and about "RELIGION"... not a chat site!
I post about religion, my posts include the scriptures because they are religious books! DUH

Dogknox
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 3:55:10 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/18/2012 10:49:27 AM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Stop preaching Homie!

Smoke some weed and throw your Bible away.


Or, you could smoke weed, and read the bible o_O...
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Composer
Posts: 6,182
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 5:28:41 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/18/2012 2:40:42 PM, Dogknox wrote:
I am Christian!

Liar! Story book proves you are a cowardly gutless liar, fraud and pagan idol worshipper in a rotten fruit producing jebus rejected paedophile & Nun raping Cult!

Wanna take the Story book tests? LOL!

I didn't think so, LOL!

At 12/18/2012 2:40:42 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Christians believe the scriptures, the words of Jesus!

Liar!

IF you truly believed Story book jebus you would be an eternal jew!

At 12/18/2012 2:40:42 PM, Dogknox wrote:
I post about religion, my posts include the scriptures because they are religious books! DUH

Yes the Mormons post their crap like you and also call it a religious book!

So what?

The legitimate evidence ANY acclaimed ' holy-text ' came from ANY Supernatural god = zero!

Much better luck at Sport, you are out of your depth at religious Forums!

Your mentor & vindicated Cult busting Saviour moi!
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 2:55:17 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/18/2012 3:55:10 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 12/18/2012 10:49:27 AM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Stop preaching Homie!

Smoke some weed and throw your Bible away.


Or, you could smoke weed, and read the bible o_O...

The Bible says 'be sober'.
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.