Jump to topic:

The TRUTH About the Bible and Christianity

muizz99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 5:30:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
"James 2:19 " Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Then, the Bible says there is only ONE GOD, But there are Bible verses tell that there are MANY GODS.

1 Corinthians 8:5

For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many "gods" and many "lords"),

Psalm 135:5

I know that the LORD is great, that our Lord is greater than all gods.

All Abrahamic Religions Claim that GOD IS NOT A HUMAN. But again, a Bible verse tells that God is human.

Genesis 1:26

Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Modern day Christian doctrine rests upon the premise that God preserved the Bible in an absolute infallible and pure state, in order that all men should know the (historical) truth and believe in the Son of God. Regardless of the truth and the facts, their dogmatic position is that if God permitted the Bible to have been altered, then the present day church could
not be genuine. They therefore promote the dogmatic presumption that the Christian Church must be maintained in order for man to be saved, and they reason that God would protect and not allow the written word of the scriptures to
be corrupted. Yet, the Bible itself declares this position by the Church to be fatally flawed.

"How can you say, 'We are wise, And the law of the Lord is with us'? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes Has made it into a lie" ( Jeremiah 8:8 )

An important truth is contained in the Epistle of Peter to James where it is stated: "Hear me, brethren and fellow- servants. If we should give the books to all
indiscriminately, and they should be corrupted by any daring men, or be perverted by interpretations, as you have heard that some have already done, it will remain even for those who really seek the truth, always to wander in error. Wherefore it is better that they should be with us, and that we should communicate them with all the fore- mentioned care to those who wish to live piously, and to save others."

Gospel of Basilides

The Gospel of Basilides is a "lost" text from the New Testament apocrypha by Basilides, mentioned by Origen, [1]Jerome, Ambrose,[2]Philip of Side, and the Venerable Bede.[3] It was composed in Egypt around
120 to 140 AD. In all likelihood,
this gospel was compiled of canonical gospels, the text being shortened and altered to suit
Basilides's Gnostic tenets, a diatessaron. or harmony, on Gnostic (Docetic) lines.[4]

One of the features of the
Gospel of Basilides is it objected
to the reality of the passion i.e. the suffering of Jesus Christ
leading up to and including the
crucifixion. His works were
rejected by later Christians as heretical and the text is classed as gnostic for it opposes the death of Jesus on the cross and
his divinity as accorded by
mainstream Christianity. To
Basilides, Christ seemed to men
to be a man and to have
performed miracles. It was not however, Christ, who suffered on
the cross but Simon of Cyrene who was constrained to carry the
cross and was mistakenly
crucified instead of Christ. Simon
having received Jesus's form,
Jesus returned Simon's and thus
stood by whilst Simon was crucified and Jesus returned to
God his father (Irenaeus, Adv.
Char., 1, xxiv). According to some apocrypha it was Judas who was thus substituted, not Simon the
Cyrenean. This is known as the
semblance theory in theological
circles.

It has similarities to the Islamic
belief of Jesus being raised to
heaven alive and not himself
being crucified as stated in the
Qur'an:

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have
killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary,
the messenger of Allah ." And they did not
kill him, nor did they crucify him; but
[another] was made to resemble him to them.
And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it
except the following of assumption. And they
did not kill him, for certain. (Quran 4:157)

This is what you called "ENOUGH PROOFS THAT THE BIBLE IS CORRUPTED".

Then, what if the situation is FLIPPED? That Jesus is not the Son of God? Remember that the Trinity has 3, remember, T H R E E divine persons; Jesus, The Father, and The Holy Spirit like a Dove.

Matthew 3:16-17

And when Jesus was baptized, immediately
he went up from the water, and behold, the
heavens were opened to him, and he saw the
Spirit of God descending like a dove and
coming to rest on him; and behold, a voice
from heaven said, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased."

".......and he saw the SPIRIT OF GOD DESCENDING LIKE A DOVE...."This is my BELOVED SON...." ???

But the Bible prove that there is only 2 Divine persons. Then the Trinity is FALSE. Is this mean that Christianity is a FALSE Religion nor the Bible is CORRUPTED?

Another;

How Can God Have a Son if GOD IS NOT A HUMAN? Simple, Jesus is NOT THE SON OF GOD. God is ALONE. Neither Begets nor is born. Islam accepts the Virgin birth of Jesus. But it doesn't mean that God is the father of jesus. I can accept that God is the father of jesus if God commit an Adultery to Virgin Mary. But like what I said, God is not a Human. God is THE MOST MIRACULOUS.

Quran 112:3

He neither begets nor is born,

This verse also prove that God is Alone.

So, Christianity is NOT THE TRUE RELIGION and the Bible is DEFINITELY CORRUPTED.
Jack_the_lad
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2013 2:58:51 PM
The bible is a human concept. I could write a book about god, spread the world and it would become a religion. Religious scriptures are fables not fact. We cannot base our lives around something that isn't true.There is no proof for god, at all (scriptures are NOT fact), and religion has certainly caused more harm than good. Lets support fact not fiction.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 1:07:37 AM
At 4/2/2013 5:27:58 PM, muizz99 wrote:
The Bible says Jesus was crucified to save us from our sins.
The bible is a load of 100% man made self-contradicting propaganda used by certain Cult ideologies!

e.g. Deut. 24:16 & Ezek. 18:20 refute the claim that ANY ONE else can substitute for the Story book alleged Sins of another!

xtianity is a fabricated lie condemned even by its own preferred Story book!

Your vindicated mentor, 50 nearly 51 year successful Cult busting personal successful literal Saviour, moi!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 8:32:32 AM
At 4/9/2013 2:30:10 PM, MaryCantHearYou wrote:
This is the craziest stuff i've heard even crazier than jehovah witnesses

^ ^ ^ ^ Most intelligent comment on this thread so far

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.