Total Posts:63|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Muslims Taught To Hate On The Orders of Allah

Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2018 7:18:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Recently, the great scholar, Shaykh Saalih ibn Fowzaan al-Fowzaan (may Allaah preserve him) was asked:
"What is the ruling on rejecting the idea of hatred for the sake of Allaah and claiming that it is not from Islam? Is a person"s Islaam valid if he does not hate the Jews and Christians"?
The Islamic scholar responded:
"Walaa" and baraa" (the islamic system of loyalty) is a must. (It is) disallegiance with the enemies of Allaah (the disbelievers)and loyalty to the allies of Allaah. Walaa" and baraa" means to have hatred, declaring oneself free of them (the disbelievers) and their religion, this is baraa".

"Indeed you have a good example in Ibraaheem (Abraham) and those with him, when they said to their people: We are free of you and all that you worship beside Allaah"" [Meaning of Quran 60:4]

This was declaring themselves free of unbelievers and their idols and their objects of worship.

""We are free of you and all that you worship beside Allaah. We have disbelieved in you (i.e. your religion), and there shall be enmity and hatred between us forever, unless you believe in Allaah alone." [Meaning of Quran 60:4]

"Thus it is not permissible to love the disbelievers. Whoever takes them as allies, Allaah, the Mighty and Most High", has said:

"O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and Christians as allies! They are allies of one another. Whoever takes them as allies is indeed from them. Verily Allaah does not guide people who are oppressive." [Meaning of Quran 5:51]

"The issue is very serious. Walaa" (loyalty) and baraa" (disallegiance) are from the essential foundations of this Religion: Islaam. The religion (of a person) is not valid without both of them".

The shaykh"s answer given on 23/8/2013 in Jeddah.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2018 8:56:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Those muslims are very very scary. In 2016 there were 17,250 violent deaths in the USA in the same year 18,900 people died in "islamic" terrorist attacks worldwide not counting the perpetrators. (6,700). Three-quarters of all deaths from terrorist attacks took place in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Nigeria and Pakistan.
http://www.abc.net.au...
https://en.wikipedia.org...

Do your nazi propaganda sites have anything relating to reality?
Be afraid, be very afraid of the USA.
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2018 9:11:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2018 8:56:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
Those muslims are very very scary.
Not all. But from birth, as shown above, MUSLIMS are taught to hate anyone not muslim. And are given reasons why by this well respected ISLAMIC scholar, Shaykh Saalih ibn Fowzaan al-Fowzaan, who understands the Quran inside out and much better than YOU do. SO! Who the fuk are you to contradict this well respected well educated MUSLIM scholar?
The speech above was from an ISLAMIC site you absolute fuuuuuukling dunce.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2018 9:30:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2018 9:11:53 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 7/22/2018 8:56:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
Those muslims are very very scary.
Not all. But from birth, as shown above, MUSLIMS are taught to hate anyone not muslim. And are given reasons why by this well respected ISLAMIC scholar, Shaykh Saalih ibn Fowzaan al-Fowzaan, who understands the Quran inside out and much better than YOU do. SO! Who the fuk are you to contradict this well respected well educated MUSLIM scholar?
The speech above was from an ISLAMIC site you absolute fuuuuuukling dunce.
1.5 billion of them obviously take no notice of that teaching.
What's your excuse for Americans killing so many, as a christian nation it must be what they are taught from birth.
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2018 11:54:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2018 9:30:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/22/2018 9:11:53 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 7/22/2018 8:56:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
Those muslims are very very scary.
Not all. But from birth, as shown above, MUSLIMS are taught to hate anyone not muslim. And are given reasons why by this well respected ISLAMIC scholar, Shaykh Saalih ibn Fowzaan al-Fowzaan, who understands the Quran inside out and much better than YOU do. SO! Who the fuk are you to contradict this well respected well educated MUSLIM scholar?
The speech above was from an ISLAMIC site you absolute fuuuuuukling dunce.
1.5 billion of them obviously take no notice of that teaching.
CORRECT!!!! A large portion of that 1.5 billion do. Well done, have a goldfish and a fuking balloon.
And here from the same ISLAMIC source muslims are told:
Muslim Husbands Must Hate Non-Muslim Wives. http://www.youtube.com...
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2018 1:34:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2018 11:54:11 AM, Studio-B wrote:
CORRECT!!!! A large portion of that 1.5 billion do.
Prove it nazi.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2018 1:39:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2018 9:11:53 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 7/22/2018 8:56:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
Those muslims are very very scary.
Not all. But from birth, as shown above, MUSLIMS are taught to hate anyone not muslim. And are given reasons why by this well respected ISLAMIC scholar, Shaykh Saalih ibn Fowzaan al-Fowzaan, who understands the Quran inside out and much better than YOU do. SO! Who the fuk are you to contradict this well respected well educated MUSLIM scholar?
The speech above was from an ISLAMIC site you absolute fuuuuuukling dunce.
Actions speak louder than words.
17,250 american murders, 61,283 Brazillian, these are good christians.
Keep your stupid coming.
DPMartin
Posts: 1,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2018 1:59:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2018 7:18:46 AM, Studio-B wrote:
Recently, the great scholar, Shaykh Saalih ibn Fowzaan al-Fowzaan (may Allaah preserve him) was asked:
"What is the ruling on rejecting the idea of hatred for the sake of Allaah and claiming that it is not from Islam? Is a person"s Islaam valid if he does not hate the Jews and Christians"?
The Islamic scholar responded:
"Walaa" and baraa" (the islamic system of loyalty) is a must. (It is) disallegiance with the enemies of Allaah (the disbelievers)and loyalty to the allies of Allaah. Walaa" and baraa" means to have hatred, declaring oneself free of them (the disbelievers) and their religion, this is baraa".


"Indeed you have a good example in Ibraaheem (Abraham) and those with him, when they said to their people: We are free of you and all that you worship beside Allaah"" [Meaning of Quran 60:4]

This was declaring themselves free of unbelievers and their idols and their objects of worship.

""We are free of you and all that you worship beside Allaah. We have disbelieved in you (i.e. your religion), and there shall be enmity and hatred between us forever, unless you believe in Allaah alone." [Meaning of Quran 60:4]

"Thus it is not permissible to love the disbelievers. Whoever takes them as allies, Allaah, the Mighty and Most High", has said:

"O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and Christians as allies! They are allies of one another. Whoever takes them as allies is indeed from them. Verily Allaah does not guide people who are oppressive." [Meaning of Quran 5:51]

"The issue is very serious. Walaa" (loyalty) and baraa" (disallegiance) are from the essential foundations of this Religion: Islaam. The religion (of a person) is not valid without both of them".

The shaykh"s answer given on 23/8/2013 in Jeddah.

I wonder if western censorship will make you apologize for this posting. its ok to say what ever about white Anglos and their Christian religion and values but say the truth about Muslims and their Islam that's just makes them victims. doesn't it?
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2018 5:27:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2018 1:59:21 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 7/22/2018 7:18:46 AM, Studio-B wrote:
Recently, the great scholar, Shaykh Saalih ibn Fowzaan al-Fowzaan (may Allaah preserve him) was asked:
"What is the ruling on rejecting the idea of hatred for the sake of Allaah and claiming that it is not from Islam? Is a person"s Islaam valid if he does not hate the Jews and Christians"?
The Islamic scholar responded:
"Walaa" and baraa" (the islamic system of loyalty) is a must. (It is) disallegiance with the enemies of Allaah (the disbelievers)and loyalty to the allies of Allaah. Walaa" and baraa" means to have hatred, declaring oneself free of them (the disbelievers) and their religion, this is baraa".


"Indeed you have a good example in Ibraaheem (Abraham) and those with him, when they said to their people: We are free of you and all that you worship beside Allaah"" [Meaning of Quran 60:4]

This was declaring themselves free of unbelievers and their idols and their objects of worship.

""We are free of you and all that you worship beside Allaah. We have disbelieved in you (i.e. your religion), and there shall be enmity and hatred between us forever, unless you believe in Allaah alone." [Meaning of Quran 60:4]

"Thus it is not permissible to love the disbelievers. Whoever takes them as allies, Allaah, the Mighty and Most High", has said:

"O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and Christians as allies! They are allies of one another. Whoever takes them as allies is indeed from them. Verily Allaah does not guide people who are oppressive." [Meaning of Quran 5:51]

"The issue is very serious. Walaa" (loyalty) and baraa" (disallegiance) are from the essential foundations of this Religion: Islaam. The religion (of a person) is not valid without both of them".

The shaykh"s answer given on 23/8/2013 in Jeddah.

I wonder if western censorship will make you apologize for this posting. its ok to say what ever about white Anglos and their Christian religion and values but say the truth about Muslims and their Islam that's just makes them victims. doesn't it?
It does make them "victims" in the eyes of weak kneed apologist such as the keith prosser. The like of prosser refuse the evidence in front of their own eyes even when it comes from ISLAMIC sources and the mouths of muslim scholars such as scholar, Shaykh Saalih ibn Fowzaan al-Fowzaan.
As for making ME apologise for posting ISLAMIC speeches from ISLAMIC scholars, they will be hard pressed.

Muslim are, beyond any doubt, taught to hate the non believer, by their book, their so called prophet and their god.. this is a stone cold fact.
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2018 5:43:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Saudi Arabia"s Permanent Committee for Islamic Research and Issuing Fatwas"which issues religious decrees that become law"issued a fatwa, or decree, titled, "Duty to Hate Jews, Polytheists, and Other Infidels." Written by Sheikh Abd al-Aziz ibn Baz former grand mufti and highest religious authority in the government, it still appears on the website.

According to this governmentally-supported fatwa, Muslims"that is, the entire Saudi citizenry"must "oppose and hate whomever Allah commands us to oppose and hate, including the Jews, the Christians, and other mushrikin [non-Muslims], until they believe in Allah alone and abide by his laws, which he sent down to his Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings upon him."

To prove this,Sheikh Abd al-Aziz ibn Baz quotes a number of Koran verses that form the doctrine of Loyalty and Enmity"the same doctrine every Sunni jihadi organization evokes to the point of concluding that Muslim men must hate their Christian or Jewish wives (though they may enjoy them sexually).

These Koran verses include: "Do not take the Jews and the Christians for your friends and allies" (5:51) and "You shall find none who believe in Allah and the Last Day on friendly terms with those who oppose Allah and His Messenger [i.e., non-Muslims]"even if they be their fathers, their sons, their brothers, or their nearest kindred" (58:22; see also 3:28, 60:4, 2:120).

So one the one hand we have muslim claims "o support the principles of justice, humanity, promotion of values and the principles of tolerance, but on the other accuses the West for its supposed "discrimination based on religion."

it is hypocrisy that Keith Prosser would be proud of and is manifest everywhere and explains how the Saudi government"s official policy can be to hate Christians and Jews"children are taught to ritually curse them in grade school"while its leading men fund things like Georgetown University"s Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding (the real purpose of which appears to be to fund influential "Christian" academics to whitewash Islam before the public).

And another "good friend" of the west Qatar, also officially documents its hate for every non-Muslim"or practically 100% of America"s and Britain's populations. A website owned by the Qatari Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs published a fatwa titled "The Obligation of Hating Infidels, Being Clean of Them, and Not Befriending Them."
Can you actually believe we send aid to both these countries who hate us.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2018 4:40:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2018 5:43:48 PM, Studio-B
Another numpty as stupid and dishonest as thang, he even runs away like thang.
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2018 5:35:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Muslim web site The Al Qaeda Reader wrote a piece titled ;

Six Reasons Why We Hate You

The first and top reason for muslims "hating the people of the West" shouldn't surprise anyone except the Keith prosssers' of the world:

We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Allah " whether you realize it or not " by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son [Christ], you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices. It is for this reason that we were commanded to openly declare our hatred for you and our enmity towards you. "There has already been for you an excellent example in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone"" (Al-Mumtahanah 4 [i.e., Koran 60:4]). Furthermore, just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Islam, either by becoming Muslims, or by paying jizyah " for those afforded this option ["People of the Book"] " and living in humiliation under the rule of the Muslims [per Koran 9:29].
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2018 9:19:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2018 5:35:06 AM, Studio-B wrote:
The Muslim web site The Al Qaeda Reader wrote a piece titled ;

Six Reasons Why We Hate You

The first and top reason for muslims "hating the people of the West" shouldn't surprise anyone except the Keith prosssers' of the world:

We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Allah " whether you realize it or not " by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son [Christ], you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices. It is for this reason that we were commanded to openly declare our hatred for you and our enmity towards you. "There has already been for you an excellent example in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone"" (Al-Mumtahanah 4 [i.e., Koran 60:4]). Furthermore, just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Islam, either by becoming Muslims, or by paying jizyah " for those afforded this option ["People of the Book"] " and living in humiliation under the rule of the Muslims [per Koran 9:29].
You haven't heard any lunatic fundy christian preachers? Read some of thangs manure.
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2018 8:00:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2018 9:19:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/23/2018 5:35:06 AM, Studio-B wrote:
The Muslim web site The Al Qaeda Reader wrote a piece titled ;

Six Reasons Why We Hate You

The first and top reason for muslims "hating the people of the West" shouldn't surprise anyone except the Keith prosssers' of the world:

We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Allah " whether you realize it or not " by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son [Christ], you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices. It is for this reason that we were commanded to openly declare our hatred for you and our enmity towards you. "There has already been for you an excellent example in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone"" (Al-Mumtahanah 4 [i.e., Koran 60:4]). Furthermore, just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Islam, either by becoming Muslims, or by paying jizyah " for those afforded this option ["People of the Book"] " and living in humiliation under the rule of the Muslims [per Koran 9:29].
You haven't heard any lunatic fundy christian preachers? Read some of thangs manure.

Don't need to. thank you for reposting my whole comment.
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2018 7:15:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Saudi Arabia's school religious curriculum teaches children to hate minority Muslim sects, Christians and Jews, Human Rights Watch has claimed.

The rights group released a comprehensive review on Wednesday of the conservative kingdom's religious studies textbooks for primary, middle and secondary schoolchildren.

"As early as first grade, students in Saudi schools are being taught hatred toward all those perceived to be of a different faith or school of thought," said Sarah Leah Whitson, Middle East director at Human Rights Watch.

"The lessons in hate are reinforced with each following year."

The texts disparage Sufi and Shia Muslim practices and label Jews and Christians "unbelievers" with whom Muslims should not associate.

In many cases, the curriculum labels practices, such as visiting the graves of prominent religious figures, and the act of intercession, by which Shias and Sufis supplicate to God through intermediaries, as evidence of shirk, or polytheism, that will result in the removal from Islam and eternal damnation.

The curriculum reserves its harshest criticisms for Jews, Christians, and people of other faiths, often describing them as kuffar, or "unbelievers."

In one fifth-grade second semester textbook, the curriculum calls Jews, Christians, and Wathaniyeen, or "idolaters" and declares that it is the duty of Muslims to excommunicate them.
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2018 6:50:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Muslim Magazine LAUGHS at the West's "Islam is a Religion of Peace"

Shows how the West's tolerance of Islam became a laughing stock in the Middle East

By Islamic cleric, sheikh, and imam Ahmad Musa Jibril
http://www.youtube.com...
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2018 3:31:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/25/2018 12:11:33 PM, thetruthwillout wrote:

maybe learn the true islam first kay xx
I have. this was very convincing.
Muslim Magazine LAUGHS at the West's "Islam is a Religion of Peace"
http://www.youtube.com...
thetruthwillout
Posts: 137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2018 4:10:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/25/2018 3:31:15 PM, Studio-B wrote:
At 7/25/2018 12:11:33 PM, thetruthwillout wrote:

maybe learn the true islam first kay xx
I have. this was very convincing.
Muslim Magazine LAUGHS at the West's "Islam is a Religion of Peace"
http://www.youtube.com...

I don't know about any Muslim magazine series .... and I am Muslim lol. The islamic magazines i do know of are pretty nice tho
graceofgod
Posts: 10,088
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2018 4:32:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2018 7:18:46 AM, Studio-B wrote:
Recently, the great scholar, Shaykh Saalih ibn Fowzaan al-Fowzaan (may Allaah preserve him) was asked:
"What is the ruling on rejecting the idea of hatred for the sake of Allaah and claiming that it is not from Islam? Is a person"s Islaam valid if he does not hate the Jews and Christians"?
The Islamic scholar responded:
"Walaa" and baraa" (the islamic system of loyalty) is a must. (It is) disallegiance with the enemies of Allaah (the disbelievers)and loyalty to the allies of Allaah. Walaa" and baraa" means to have hatred, declaring oneself free of them (the disbelievers) and their religion, this is baraa".


"Indeed you have a good example in Ibraaheem (Abraham) and those with him, when they said to their people: We are free of you and all that you worship beside Allaah"" [Meaning of Quran 60:4]

This was declaring themselves free of unbelievers and their idols and their objects of worship.

""We are free of you and all that you worship beside Allaah. We have disbelieved in you (i.e. your religion), and there shall be enmity and hatred between us forever, unless you believe in Allaah alone." [Meaning of Quran 60:4]

"Thus it is not permissible to love the disbelievers. Whoever takes them as allies, Allaah, the Mighty and Most High", has said:

"O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and Christians as allies! They are allies of one another. Whoever takes them as allies is indeed from them. Verily Allaah does not guide people who are oppressive." [Meaning of Quran 5:51]

"The issue is very serious. Walaa" (loyalty) and baraa" (disallegiance) are from the essential foundations of this Religion: Islaam. The religion (of a person) is not valid without both of them".

The shaykh"s answer given on 23/8/2013 in Jeddah.

islam is nothing but hate to everything that is not islam... very insular lot...lol
Studio-B
Posts: 1,401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2018 6:40:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/25/2018 4:32:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:

islam is nothing but hate to everything that is not islam... very insular lot...lol
This proves your point

ISIS displays frustration in the article against "liberal journalists" who "would like you to believe that we do what we do because we"re simply monsters..." They lament the fact that their mujahideen, Muslims waging jihad, "have repeatedly stated their goals, intentions, and motivations" but that it is too "politically incorrect" for the media to reveal the truth. To set the record straight, ISIS clarifies "to the West - yet again" why they fight us. They provide six reasons in this article:

1.Because we ( in the west) do not believe in Islamic monotheism.
2.Because we ( in the west) do not obey Allah.
3.Because of the atheists among us westerners.
4.Because of our crimes against the religion of Islam.
5.Because of our crimes against Muslims.
6.Because of our invasion of Muslim lands.

While discussing the first reason, ISIS says, "just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Islam, either by becoming Muslims, or by... living in humiliation under the rule of the Muslims."

The command to which ISIS refers, to fight disbelievers, is found in the Quran, 9:29, which says, "Fight the Jews and Christians who do not believe in Allah... until they pay the ransom tax and are humiliated." This was one of the last commands of Muhammad to his people, and ISIS specifically cites this verse as their reason for fighting Jews and Christians. Their basis for killing all others is 9:5, which says, "Slay the idolators wherever you find them," another verse ISIS cites and applies literally.

Their point is clear: They kill us primarily because we are not Muslim. Leaving no room for doubt, the article goes on to say, "Although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred, this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list.... [O]ur primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam."
graceofgod
Posts: 10,088
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2018 8:45:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/26/2018 6:40:26 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 7/25/2018 4:32:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:

islam is nothing but hate to everything that is not islam... very insular lot...lol
This proves your point

ISIS displays frustration in the article against "liberal journalists" who "would like you to believe that we do what we do because we"re simply monsters..." They lament the fact that their mujahideen, Muslims waging jihad, "have repeatedly stated their goals, intentions, and motivations" but that it is too "politically incorrect" for the media to reveal the truth. To set the record straight, ISIS clarifies "to the West - yet again" why they fight us. They provide six reasons in this article:

1.Because we ( in the west) do not believe in Islamic monotheism.
2.Because we ( in the west) do not obey Allah.
3.Because of the atheists among us westerners.
4.Because of our crimes against the religion of Islam.
5.Because of our crimes against Muslims.
6.Because of our invasion of Muslim lands.

While discussing the first reason, ISIS says, "just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Islam, either by becoming Muslims, or by... living in humiliation under the rule of the Muslims."

The command to which ISIS refers, to fight disbelievers, is found in the Quran, 9:29, which says, "Fight the Jews and Christians who do not believe in Allah... until they pay the ransom tax and are humiliated." This was one of the last commands of Muhammad to his people, and ISIS specifically cites this verse as their reason for fighting Jews and Christians. Their basis for killing all others is 9:5, which says, "Slay the idolators wherever you find them," another verse ISIS cites and applies literally.

Their point is clear: They kill us primarily because we are not Muslim. Leaving no room for doubt, the article goes on to say, "Although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred, this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list.... [O]ur primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam."

yep, kill what is not islam..
thetruthwillout
Posts: 137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2018 11:52:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/26/2018 6:40:26 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 7/25/2018 4:32:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:

islam is nothing but hate to everything that is not islam... very insular lot...lol
This proves your point

ISIS displays frustration in the article against "liberal journalists" who "would like you to believe that we do what we do because we"re simply monsters..." They lament the fact that their mujahideen, Muslims waging jihad, "have repeatedly stated their goals, intentions, and motivations" but that it is too "politically incorrect" for the media to reveal the truth. To set the record straight, ISIS clarifies "to the West - yet again" why they fight us. They provide six reasons in this article:

1.Because we ( in the west) do not believe in Islamic monotheism.
2.Because we ( in the west) do not obey Allah.
3.Because of the atheists among us westerners.
4.Because of our crimes against the religion of Islam.
5.Because of our crimes against Muslims.
6.Because of our invasion of Muslim lands.

While discussing the first reason, ISIS says, "just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Islam, either by becoming Muslims, or by... living in humiliation under the rule of the Muslims."

The command to which ISIS refers, to fight disbelievers, is found in the Quran, 9:29, which says, "Fight the Jews and Christians who do not believe in Allah... until they pay the ransom tax and are humiliated." This was one of the last commands of Muhammad to his people, and ISIS specifically cites this verse as their reason for fighting Jews and Christians. Their basis for killing all others is 9:5, which says, "Slay the idolators wherever you find them," another verse ISIS cites and applies literally.

Their point is clear: They kill us primarily because we are not Muslim. Leaving no room for doubt, the article goes on to say, "Although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred, this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list.... [O]ur primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam."

Please tell me which Chapter of the Qur'an u quoted cos i can assure you i've never seen a verse more misinterpreted in my entire life
thetruthwillout
Posts: 137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2018 12:05:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/26/2018 6:40:26 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 7/25/2018 4:32:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:

islam is nothing but hate to everything that is not islam... very insular lot...lol
This proves your point

ISIS displays frustration in the article against "liberal journalists" who "would like you to believe that we do what we do because we"re simply monsters..." They lament the fact that their mujahideen, Muslims waging jihad, "have repeatedly stated their goals, intentions, and motivations" but that it is too "politically incorrect" for the media to reveal the truth. To set the record straight, ISIS clarifies "to the West - yet again" why they fight us. They provide six reasons in this article:

1.Because we ( in the west) do not believe in Islamic monotheism.
2.Because we ( in the west) do not obey Allah.
3.Because of the atheists among us westerners.
4.Because of our crimes against the religion of Islam.
5.Because of our crimes against Muslims.
6.Because of our invasion of Muslim lands.

While discussing the first reason, ISIS says, "just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Islam, either by becoming Muslims, or by... living in humiliation under the rule of the Muslims."

The command to which ISIS refers, to fight disbelievers, is found in the Quran, 9:29, which says, "Fight the Jews and Christians who do not believe in Allah... until they pay the ransom tax and are humiliated." This was one of the last commands of Muhammad to his people, and ISIS specifically cites this verse as their reason for fighting Jews and Christians. Their basis for killing all others is 9:5, which says, "Slay the idolators wherever you find them," another verse ISIS cites and applies literally.

Their point is clear: They kill us primarily because we are not Muslim. Leaving no room for doubt, the article goes on to say, "Although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred, this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list.... [O]ur primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam."

The Christians and Jews OF THAT TIME were allowed to live if they paid taxes, EVEN THOUGH they would cause mischief and war. They would constantly fight and torment the muslims. Yet God being most merciful allowed this. ISIS has taken this quote OUT OF ITS CONTEXT. You are not merely allowed to murder whoever u wish. Everything has its CONTEXT. By the way, in your Christian bible I have found numerous orders to murder non christians

Luke 19:27
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.""

Deuteronomy
"You shall not sacrifice to the Lord your God an ox or a sheep in which is a blemish, any defect whatever, for that is an abomination to the Lord your God. "If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones. ...

2 Chronicles 15:12-13
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

2 Chronicles 15:13
But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Matthew 10:34
"Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Leviticus 20:27
"A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them."

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Exodus 22:19
"Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death.

1 Samuel 15:2-3
Thus says the Lord of hosts, "I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.""

Deuteronomy 17:2
"If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant,

Revelation 21:8
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."

Psalm 49:10
For he sees that even the wise die; the fool and the stupid alike must perish and leave their wealth to others.

Deuteronomy 17:2-5
"If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones.

Deuteronomy 17:12
The man who acts presumptuously by not obeying the priest who stands to minister there before the Lord your God, or the judge, that man shall die. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Hebrews 3:12
Take care, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart, leading you to fall away from the living God.
thetruthwillout
Posts: 137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2018 12:07:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/26/2018 12:05:18 PM, thetruthwillout wrote:
At 7/26/2018 6:40:26 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 7/25/2018 4:32:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:

islam is nothing but hate to everything that is not islam... very insular lot...lol
This proves your point

ISIS displays frustration in the article against "liberal journalists" who "would like you to believe that we do what we do because we"re simply monsters..." They lament the fact that their mujahideen, Muslims waging jihad, "have repeatedly stated their goals, intentions, and motivations" but that it is too "politically incorrect" for the media to reveal the truth. To set the record straight, ISIS clarifies "to the West - yet again" why they fight us. They provide six reasons in this article:

1.Because we ( in the west) do not believe in Islamic monotheism.
2.Because we ( in the west) do not obey Allah.
3.Because of the atheists among us westerners.
4.Because of our crimes against the religion of Islam.
5.Because of our crimes against Muslims.
6.Because of our invasion of Muslim lands.

While discussing the first reason, ISIS says, "just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Islam, either by becoming Muslims, or by... living in humiliation under the rule of the Muslims."

The command to which ISIS refers, to fight disbelievers, is found in the Quran, 9:29, which says, "Fight the Jews and Christians who do not believe in Allah... until they pay the ransom tax and are humiliated." This was one of the last commands of Muhammad to his people, and ISIS specifically cites this verse as their reason for fighting Jews and Christians. Their basis for killing all others is 9:5, which says, "Slay the idolators wherever you find them," another verse ISIS cites and applies literally.

Their point is clear: They kill us primarily because we are not Muslim. Leaving no room for doubt, the article goes on to say, "Although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred, this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list.... [O]ur primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam."

The Christians and Jews OF THAT TIME were allowed to live if they paid taxes, EVEN THOUGH they would cause mischief and war. They would constantly fight and torment the muslims. Yet God being most merciful allowed this. ISIS has taken this quote OUT OF ITS CONTEXT. You are not merely allowed to murder whoever u wish. Everything has its CONTEXT. By the way, in your Christian bible I have found numerous orders to murder non christians

Luke 19:27
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.""

Deuteronomy
"You shall not sacrifice to the Lord your God an ox or a sheep in which is a blemish, any defect whatever, for that is an abomination to the Lord your God. "If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones. ...

2 Chronicles 15:12-13
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

2 Chronicles 15:13
But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Matthew 10:34
"Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Leviticus 20:27
"A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them."

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Exodus 22:19
"Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death.

1 Samuel 15:2-3
Thus says the Lord of hosts, "I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.""

Deuteronomy 17:2
"If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant,

Revelation 21:8
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."

Psalm 49:10
For he sees that even the wise die; the fool and the stupid alike must perish and leave their wealth to others.

Deuteronomy 17:2-5
"If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones.

Deuteronomy 17:12
The man who acts presumptuously by not obeying the priest who stands to minister there before the Lord your God, or the judge, that man shall die. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Hebrews 3:12
Take care, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart, leading you to fall away from the living God.

And by the way, all religions have extremists. These crazy people do not define the actual religion. You should realise this by now.
thetruthwillout
Posts: 137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2018 12:10:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
2:208 O you who have believed, enter into peacefulness, the whole (of you), and do not ever follow the steps of As-shaytan; (The all-vicious, i.e., the Devil) surely he is an evident enemy to you.

2:205 When he leaves, he sets out to spread corruption in the land, destroying crops and live-stock- God does not like corruption.

99.3% of all terrorist attacks in Europe from 2007 - 2014 were perpetrated by non-Muslims according to Europoll. https://www.europol.europa.eu...

New Study finds that OVER 90% of all the terrorists who have attacked America from 2008"2016, including mass shootings and right-wing extremism, were non-Muslims. https://www.independent.co.uk...

According to the FBI 94% of terrorist attacks carried out in the United States from 1980 to 2005 have been by non-Muslims. https://www.fbi.gov...

Even if Muslims carried out every terrorist attacks since 1970, all 140,000+ of them, those terrorists would still only be 0.00009% of all Muslims world-wide.
thetruthwillout
Posts: 137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2018 12:12:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hold fast, all together, to Allah's cord, and do not be divided] into sects [. And remember Allah's blessing upon you when you were enemies, then He brought your hearts together, so you became brothers with His blessing. And you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, whereat He saved you from it. Thus does Allah clarify His signs for you so that you may be guided.(3:103)
thetruthwillout
Posts: 137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2018 12:13:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes " from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly."

"For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."
thetruthwillout
Posts: 137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2018 12:14:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided."

"And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him.""

"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted."

"And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do."

"And if your Lord had willed, He could have made mankind one community; but they will not cease to differ."

"And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds."
thetruthwillout
Posts: 137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2018 12:16:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/26/2018 6:40:26 AM, Studio-B wrote:
At 7/25/2018 4:32:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:

islam is nothing but hate to everything that is not islam... very insular lot...lol
This proves your point

ISIS displays frustration in the article against "liberal journalists" who "would like you to believe that we do what we do because we"re simply monsters..." They lament the fact that their mujahideen, Muslims waging jihad, "have repeatedly stated their goals, intentions, and motivations" but that it is too "politically incorrect" for the media to reveal the truth. To set the record straight, ISIS clarifies "to the West - yet again" why they fight us. They provide six reasons in this article:

1.Because we ( in the west) do not believe in Islamic monotheism.
2.Because we ( in the west) do not obey Allah.
3.Because of the atheists among us westerners.
4.Because of our crimes against the religion of Islam.
5.Because of our crimes against Muslims.
6.Because of our invasion of Muslim lands.

While discussing the first reason, ISIS says, "just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Islam, either by becoming Muslims, or by... living in humiliation under the rule of the Muslims."

The command to which ISIS refers, to fight disbelievers, is found in the Quran, 9:29, which says, "Fight the Jews and Christians who do not believe in Allah... until they pay the ransom tax and are humiliated." This was one of the last commands of Muhammad to his people, and ISIS specifically cites this verse as their reason for fighting Jews and Christians. Their basis for killing all others is 9:5, which says, "Slay the idolators wherever you find them," another verse ISIS cites and applies literally.

Their point is clear: They kill us primarily because we are not Muslim. Leaving no room for doubt, the article goes on to say, "Although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred, this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list.... [O]ur primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam."

Some people have falsely concluded from verse 9:29, that Muslims are commanded to attack all non-Muslims until they pay money. In fact, such an interpretation is completely false and contradicts authentic Islamic teachings. Commenting on this verse, Shaykh Jalal Abualrub writes:

These Ayat (Quranic verses) stress the necessity of fighting against the People of the Scripture, but under what conditions? We previously established the fact that the Islamic State is not permitted to attack non-Muslims who are not hostile to Islam, who do not oppress Muslims, or try to convert Muslims by force from their religion, or expel them from their lands, or wage war against them, or prepare for attacks against them. If any of these offenses occurs, however, Muslims are permitted to defend themselves and protect their religion. Muslims are not permitted to attack non-Muslims who signed peace pacts with them, or non-Muslims who live under the protection of the Islamic State. (Abualrub, Holy Wars, Crusades, Jihad)

Likewise, the following fatwa points out that Muslims cannot attack a peaceful non-Muslim country:
Question: Is it an obligation of an Islamic state to attack the neighboring non-Muslim states and collect "jizya" from them? Do we see this in the example of the rightly guided Caliphs who fought against the Roman and Persian Empires without any aggression initiating from them?

Answered by Sheikh H"n" al-Jubayr, judge at the Jeddah Supreme Court

If the non-Muslim country did not attack the Muslim one nor mobilize itself to prevent the practice and spread of Islam, nor transgress against mosques, nor work to oppress the Muslim people in their right to profess their faith and decry unbelief, then it is not for the Muslim country to attack that country. Jih"d of a military nature was only permitted to help Muslims defend their religion and remove oppression from the people.

The Persians and Romans did in fact aggress against Islam and attack the Muslims first.

The Chosroe of Persia had gone so far as to order his commander in Yemen specifically to kill the Prophet (peace be upon him). The Romans mobilized their forces to fight the Prophet (peace be upon him), and the Muslims confronted them in the Battles of Mu"tah and Tab"k during the Prophet"s lifetime.

May Allah guide us all. And May peace and blessing be upon our Prophet Muhammad. (SOURCE, emphasis added)

The above fatwa refers to the historical context in which the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) fought against other nations. The Prophet Muhammad did not initiate agression against anyone, rather he and his followers were under attack from all who sought to crush the new Islamic state. The first hostilities between the Muslims and the Roman empire began when the Prophet Muhammad"s messenger to the Ghassan tribe (a governate of the Roman empire), Al-Harith bin Umayr Al-Azdi, was tied up and beheaded (Al-Mubarakpuri, Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum, p. 383). The killing of a diplomat was an open act of war, and the Prophet Muhammad sent an armed force to confront the tribe, but the Roman empire brought in reinforcements and the resulting conflict, known as the Battle of Mut"ah, was a defeat for the Muslims. Only after this did subsequent battles between the Muslims and the Roman Empire occur, and the Muslims emerged victorious. Likewise, as mentioned in the above fatwa, hostiltiies between the Muslims and the Persians only began after the Persian emperor Chosroe ordered his governor in Yemen Badham, to kill the Prophet Muhammad pbuh, although his efforts were thwarted when the latter accepted Islam. Other non-muslim groups, such as those in Madinah, also initiated hostilities against the Muslims despite peace treaties as Shaykh Sayyid Sabiq writes:

As for fighting the Jews (People of the Scripture), they had conducted a peace pact with the Messenger after he migrated to Madinah. Soon afterwards, they betrayed the peace pact and joined forces with the pagans and the hypocrites against Muslims. They also fought against Muslims during the Battle of A`hzab , then Allah revealed"[and he cites verse 9:29] (Sayyid Sabiq, Fiqhu as-Sunnah, Vol. 3, p. 80)

In light of the historical context of this verse, it becomes very clear that the verse was revealed in connection with agression initiated against Muslims. As Dr. Jamal Badawi very accurately concludes with regard to verse 9:29 and similar verses:

All of these verses, without exception, if studied carefully, address aggression and oppression committed against Muslims at the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), whether by idolatrous Arabs, some of the Jewish tribes in Madinah, or by some Christians. (SOURCE)

Therefore, the command to fight in verse 9:29 relates to those non-muslims who commit agression and not those who are committed to live in peace. The verse is subject to certain conditions that were apparent when it was implemented in the time of the Prophet Muhammad pbuh, as Shaykh Sayyid Sabiq writes:

What we have stated makes it clear that Islam did not allow the initiating of hostilities, except to: 1. repel aggression; 2. protect Islamic propagation; 3. deter Fitnah and oppression and ensure freedom of religion. In such cases, fighting becomes a necessity of the religion and one of its sacred ordainments. It is then called, "Jihad". (Sayyid Sabiq, Fiqhu as-Sunnah, Vol. 3, p. 81)

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.