TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2018 12:51:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/29/2018 12:43:57 PM, Willows wrote:
Churches don't pay taxes.

So why should Churches be entitled to the services of the fire brigade if they catch fire?

Why don't you reach out to the Fire department in your local area, AND see what they think of your question?

Or maybe mental health and see what they think as well?

You're a very odd and weird individual?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2018 6:25:34 PM
At 7/29/2018 12:51:32 PM, TKDB wrote:

So why should Churches be entitled to the services of the fire brigade if they catch fire?

Why don't you reach out to the Fire department in your local area, AND see what they think of your question?

Lol. I don't think anyone other than dee has been more pawned in a 2nd post than this doofus.
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2018 10:09:02 PM
Should we let group homes burn down. Police stations. Jails If the fire fighters are Christian can they let yours burn?
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 3:28:33 AM

Because a burning building is a threat to human life and public safety.
Bummed about the low activity and abandonment of DDO? You can always try us on DART: https://www.debateart.com...
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 7:25:37 AM
At 7/29/2018 10:09:02 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
Should we let group homes burn down. Police stations. Jails If the fire fighters are Christian can they let yours burn?
Do Police and Prisons pay tax?
So far as what Christian firefighters will do.....who knows?
Perhaps they will just sit at the fire station and pray for the fire to go out.

And, when the fire doesn't go out...."Ah well, God works in mysterious ways and it was His will to let all those kids in the disabled home burn to death".
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 7:27:37 AM
At 7/30/2018 3:28:33 AM, Casten wrote:

Some may argue that a Church which remains intact is a threat to human life and public safety.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 7:32:24 AM
At 7/30/2018 7:27:37 AM, Willows wrote:

Some may argue that a Church which remains intact is a threat to human life and public safety.

Morons may argue that yes, but we generally do not make public policy based on the arguments of morons.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 7:42:33 AM
At 7/30/2018 7:32:24 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Morons may argue that yes, but we generally do not make public policy based on the arguments of morons.

And we make public policy whereby everyone pays their fair share of taxes.....
....Oh, except for Churches, that is.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 9:20:16 AM

Really, Wills? A church poses the same urgent threat to human life and public safety that a burning building does? A church is such an unmitigatedly destructive force within the community that it would be better to stand by and let an uncontrolled blaze burn down whatever or whomever is within the premises? Costing thousands in property damage, imperiling everyone in the vicinity, disrupting all charity events hosted on the property, destroying all free goods or free beds kept by the church for the needy?

You're demonstrating the exact kind of black and white thinking I find so repelling in religious extremists. I'm worried that you and bul are on the cusp of outright dehumanizing theists. These are your fellow human beings on planet Earth. If you don't help them in their hour of greatest need, why should you deserve any help yourself? The very title of this thread plays right into everything theists say about atheists being morally stunted.
Bummed about the low activity and abandonment of DDO? You can always try us on DART: https://www.debateart.com...
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 9:52:44 AM
At 7/30/2018 9:20:16 AM, Casten wrote:

Really, Wills? A church poses the same urgent threat to human life and public safety that a burning building does? A church is such an unmitigatedly destructive force within the community that it would be better to stand by and let an uncontrolled blaze burn down whatever or whomever is within the premises? Costing thousands in property damage, imperiling everyone in the vicinity, disrupting all charity events hosted on the property, destroying all free goods or free beds kept by the church for the needy?

You're demonstrating the exact kind of black and white thinking I find so repelling in religious extremists. I'm worried that you and bul are on the cusp of outright dehumanizing theists. These are your fellow human beings on planet Earth. If you don't help them in their hour of greatest need, why should you deserve any help yourself? The very title of this thread plays right into everything theists say about atheists being morally stunted.

+1
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 10:06:54 AM
At 7/29/2018 6:25:34 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Lol. I don't think anyone other than dee has been more pawned in a 2nd post than this doofus.

What's your point?

Do you maybe agree with Willows word ethang5?
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 10:14:18 AM

What did you think of this forum question by Willows?

"Hypothetical For Christian Mothers"
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 11:08:00 AM

I, nor Buly go out preaching absolute lies, doom and gloom through fear and guilt to those who are naive, gullible, weak and vulnerable.
Nor do we psychologically control and abuse, young, impressionable children.
Nor do we incite bigotry and instruct followers to hate those in minority groups.
Nor do we tell others what to do with their genitals.
Nor do we dictate to women what they must do with their bodies.
Nor do we dictate to terminally-ill people what they should do with their lives for fear of eternal damnation.
Nor are we responsible for the polarisation and separation of families.

And you call us morally stunted for exposing one of the most repulsive institutions ever concocted by mankind?

I don't dehumanize theists although I have absolutely no respect for their beliefs. I do, however, hold utter disdain for those who are no more than disgusting, corrupt charlatans....religious preachers.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 11:17:18 AM
At 7/30/2018 9:52:44 AM, ethang5 wrote:

+1

-1....take a look at post #14
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 11:35:40 AM
At 7/30/2018 11:17:18 AM, Willows wrote:
At 7/30/2018 9:52:44 AM, ethang5 wrote:

+1

-1....take a look at post #14

Post #14 is just more of your deluded self a justification. If you missed casten's heartfelt point, then you are past redemption.

Unlike bully who is an unintentional moron, you are deliberately and willfully stupid. Basically, the two of you are comic relief.

Run, go clog up the board. You're falling behind on your 15 idiot posts a day quota.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 11:37:05 AM
At 7/30/2018 11:08:00 AM, Willows wrote:

I, nor Buly go out preaching absolute lies, doom and gloom through fear and guilt to those who are naive, gullible, weak and vulnerable.
Nor do we psychologically control and abuse, young, impressionable children.
Nor do we incite bigotry and instruct followers to hate those in minority groups.
Nor do we tell others what to do with their genitals.
Nor do we dictate to women what they must do with their bodies.
Nor do we dictate to terminally-ill people what they should do with their lives for fear of eternal damnation.
Nor are we responsible for the polarisation and separation of families.

And you call us morally stunted for exposing one of the most repulsive institutions ever concocted by mankind?

I don't dehumanize theists although I have absolutely no respect for their beliefs. I do, however, hold utter disdain for those who are no more than disgusting, corrupt charlatans....religious preachers.
+1
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 11:44:54 AM
At 7/30/2018 10:06:54 AM, TKDB wrote:

What's your point?

Not unless I had a lobotomy. You destroyed him in that 2nd post, which is why he could not reply you.

The same thing I think of all his forum post. Needlessly idiotic. Willows is a moron who thinks he is injuring Christians and sees his 'fight' as heroic. He's a light weight, as evidenced by his tag teaming with the imbecile.

Force him to answer your question.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 11:48:49 AM
At 7/30/2018 11:45:30 AM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

I don't dehumanize theists

LOL

I hate cancer, but that doesn't mean that I hate people with cancer.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 11:58:29 AM
At 7/30/2018 11:44:54 AM, ethang5 wrote:

What's your point?

Not unless I had a lobotomy. You destroyed him in that 2nd post, which is why he could not reply you.

The same thing I think of all his forum post. Needlessly idiotic. Willows is a moron who thinks he is injuring Christians and sees his 'fight' as heroic. He's a light weight, as evidenced by his tag teaming with the imbecile.

Force him to answer your question.
So says the run away coward. Your new found friend is totally incoherent.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 12:00:30 PM
At 7/30/2018 11:48:49 AM, Willows wrote:

LOL

And bully is not vitriolic, and hari is not a racist.
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 12:00:59 PM

What's your point?

"Force him to answer your question."

You're talking about dee-em, the individual who seeks intellectual stimulation via forum questions like this one?

"Did God destroy the Twin Towers?"

Looks to me like maybe hes trying to get some to lower themselves down to his intellectual level of thinking and reasoning?

Ask him "Who destroyed the Twin Towers" and he won't answer the question?
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 1:03:03 PM

LOL

LOL
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 1:10:16 PM
Willow's original post was about allowing the physical structures of churches to burn down. Only sickos would want to burn people alive, Unless, of course they were heretics or witches.
Di mortuis
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 1:27:46 PM
At 7/30/2018 1:10:16 PM, desmac wrote:
Willow's original post was about allowing the physical structures of churches to burn down. Only sickos would want to burn people alive, Unless, of course they were heretics or witches.

What is sad is you think burning building you don't own down is cute. Like burning books in the other topic you are Nazis pigs.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 1:30:41 PM
At 7/30/2018 12:00:59 PM, TKDB wrote:

What's your point?

"Force him to answer your question."

You're talking about dee-em, the individual who seeks intellectual stimulation via forum questions like this one?

"Did God destroy the Twin Towers?"

Looks to me like maybe hes trying to get some to lower themselves down to his intellectual level of thinking and reasoning?

Ask him "Who destroyed the Twin Towers" and he won't answer the question?

Don't worry when they can't answer your questions. Everyone can see them dodging.
Ravensjt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 1:36:38 PM

LOL

No, you just think they should burn up in a fire
Ravensjt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 1:39:42 PM

Many non-profit organizations don't pay federal taxes too, Do you think they should be allowed to call a fire department?
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 2:07:39 PM
At 7/30/2018 1:39:42 PM, Ravensjt wrote:

Many non-profit organizations don't pay federal taxes too, Do you think they should be allowed to call a fire department?

Beat me to the punch. Public safety should trump public policy.
The only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing.
-Socrates

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carrol

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.