Total Posts:48|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

NDE's

EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2018 7:41:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Anyone looking for or wanting to examine factual experiences with NDE's here is a great series put together by A&E in a legit format with legit cases. Notice the blaring commonalities of the spirit leaving the physical body and the experiences that follow. Most people are reluctant to accept others testimonies, but with a collection so vast and being able to evaluate the people in the show make it very convincing. Anyways here is a link from YouTube if you get time check some of these experiences out. Note that many of these cases the soul was separated from the body for 20 mins.....30 min and even an hour! heart completely stopped and even brain function which experiences death after five minutes when the heart stops.

https://www.youtube.com...
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2018 8:30:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/31/2018 7:42:34 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
Titled "I survived beyond and came back"...
Just so you know these cases are not just some punk making a video about some spiritual experience, these are normal people who died and the stories are collaborated with the corresponding medical assistance they underwent. So the all the physical facts and times of the cases are recorded as well.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 7:18:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/31/2018 8:30:46 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 7/31/2018 7:42:34 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
Titled "I survived beyond and came back"...
Just so you know these cases are not just some punk making a video about some spiritual experience, these are normal people who died and the stories are collaborated with the corresponding medical assistance they underwent. So the all the physical facts and times of the cases are recorded as well.

Absolute crap.
These cases ARE just some punk making a video about some alleged spiritual experience.
These so-called "normal" people are relating no more than delusion.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever in the videos or anywhere else that proves otherwise.

I suppose the same punk put out a video on the dangers and uselessness of vaccinations, did he?
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 4:53:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you can watch it on A&E or apple TV it's much better than YouTube. It will give you an idea what you all will be experiencing one day.....which is the soul leaving the physical body at death. If the soul can wonder outside the body while the soul is looking at it from the outside for up to an hour and make it back that's pretty convincing considering brain activity ceases after 4 to 5 minutes!
linate
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 8:54:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
there's a lot of objective evidence that these NDEs are real experiences. the evidence is plain, if you dig into it....
http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 9:01:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I did a quick recon around the god worlds this morning and I think the purple one is the nicest, especially if you happen to be homosexual like it's god. So not for me.
keithprosser
Posts: 8,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 9:06:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/1/2018 8:54:04 PM, linate wrote:
there's a lot of objective evidence that these NDEs are real experiences. the evidence is plain, if you dig into it....
http://www.debate.org...

What is a 'real experience'? Is it an experience that is real or is it an experience of something that is real? I am prepared to accept that NDEs are the former.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 2:02:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/1/2018 9:06:21 PM, keithprosser wrote:
At 8/1/2018 8:54:04 PM, linate wrote:
there's a lot of objective evidence that these NDEs are real experiences. the evidence is plain, if you dig into it....
http://www.debate.org...

What is a 'real experience'? Is it an experience that is real or is it an experience of something that is real? I am prepared to accept that NDEs are the former.
It's funny, some of you claim you want evidences that are repeatable and reliable and here you have an entire legit collection of cases that are repeatable and reliable every time, the same process over and over and over of the soul leaving the body at death by people who are not making crap up. Now, I would also like to say I appreciate your statement, at least it's something. But don't be so reluctant with something so sure.
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 2:34:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 2:20:07 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why don't they ever come to claiming to have seen hell?

I'm sure there is plenty of threads by people who say there can be a heaven without a hell, perhaps they are correct. Other's claim we are already in a hell, perhaps there's more than one, which again, perhaps they are correct.
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 2:37:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 2:31:21 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
I was dead for a bit. Don't remember a thing but woke up no longer believing in Jesus or God.

https://goo.gl...
but seriously, why do you think that is?
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 2:39:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 2:34:27 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:20:07 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why don't they ever come to claiming to have seen hell?

I'm sure there is plenty of threads by people who say there can be a heaven without a hell, perhaps they are correct. Other's claim we are already in a hell, perhaps there's more than one, which again, perhaps they are correct.

Bwuahahahahahahahaha.
Polytheist_Witch
Posts: 4,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 2:42:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 2:37:18 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:31:21 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
I was dead for a bit. Don't remember a thing but woke up no longer believing in Jesus or God.

https://goo.gl...
but seriously, why do you think that is?

Fu@k you.
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 2:42:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 2:39:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:34:27 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:20:07 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why don't they ever come to claiming to have seen hell?

I'm sure there is plenty of threads by people who say there can be a heaven without a hell, perhaps they are correct. Other's claim we are already in a hell, perhaps there's more than one, which again, perhaps they are correct.

Bwuahahahahahahahaha.

do you have some kind of mental condition or defect we should be aware of? because that would explain a lot and we should give you more leeway because of your condition that you can't help or have control over. If you don't have an actual diagnosis you should get examined just in case, anyway best wishes on your recovery and good luck.
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 2:43:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 2:42:34 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:37:18 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:31:21 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
I was dead for a bit. Don't remember a thing but woke up no longer believing in Jesus or God.

https://goo.gl...
but seriously, why do you think that is?

Fu@k you.
I guess your humor died along with your belief, you should have included that as well.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 2:45:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 2:42:45 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:39:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:34:27 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:20:07 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why don't they ever come to claiming to have seen hell?

I'm sure there is plenty of threads by people who say there can be a heaven without a hell, perhaps they are correct. Other's claim we are already in a hell, perhaps there's more than one, which again, perhaps they are correct.

Bwuahahahahahahahaha.

do you have some kind of mental condition or defect we should be aware of? because that would explain a lot and we should give you more leeway because of your condition that you can't help or have control over. If you don't have an actual diagnosis you should get examined just in case, anyway best wishes on your recovery and good luck.
As a godist would you obey me if I tell you to go to hell? bwuahahahahahahah
Polytheist_Witch
Posts: 4,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 2:48:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 2:43:46 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:42:34 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:37:18 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:31:21 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
I was dead for a bit. Don't remember a thing but woke up no longer believing in Jesus or God.

https://goo.gl...
but seriously, why do you think that is?

Fu@k you.
I guess your humor died along with your belief, you should have included that as well.

Idiot. Eat sh!t.
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 2:50:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 2:45:58 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:42:45 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:39:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:34:27 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:20:07 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why don't they ever come to claiming to have seen hell?

I'm sure there is plenty of threads by people who say there can be a heaven without a hell, perhaps they are correct. Other's claim we are already in a hell, perhaps there's more than one, which again, perhaps they are correct.

Bwuahahahahahahahaha.

do you have some kind of mental condition or defect we should be aware of? because that would explain a lot and we should give you more leeway because of your condition that you can't help or have control over. If you don't have an actual diagnosis you should get examined just in case, anyway best wishes on your recovery and good luck.
As a godist would you obey me if I tell you to go to hell? bwuahahahahahahah

ask a godist, and get some help, seriously.
SecularMerlin
Posts: 7,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 2:54:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/31/2018 7:41:56 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
Anyone looking for or wanting to examine factual experiences with NDE's here is a great series put together by A&E in a legit format with legit cases. Notice the blaring commonalities of the spirit leaving the physical body and the experiences that follow. Most people are reluctant to accept others testimonies, but with a collection so vast and being able to evaluate the people in the show make it very convincing. Anyways here is a link from YouTube if you get time check some of these experiences out. Note that many of these cases the soul was separated from the body for 20 mins.....30 min and even an hour! heart completely stopped and even brain function which experiences death after five minutes when the heart stops.

https://www.youtube.com...

I think the only certain take away we can get from this information is that the experience of dying tends to feel similar to everyone which is different from saying that the things one experiences while dying are real.
The only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing.
-Socrates

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carrol
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 2:56:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 2:48:26 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:43:46 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:42:34 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:37:18 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:31:21 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
I was dead for a bit. Don't remember a thing but woke up no longer believing in Jesus or God.

https://goo.gl...
but seriously, why do you think that is?

Fu@k you.
I guess your humor died along with your belief, you should have included that as well.

Idiot. Eat sh!t.

why would you attempt to try and tell me what to do? Makes no sense. Is this the extent of your intelligence? Very sad. I genuinely wanted to know if you had any theory or reason why you woke up no longer believing, unless you are just full of b.s. in which case you should eat what you are producing. Otherwise I think it would be an interesting conversation, if you are capable of having one that is.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 2:58:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 2:50:40 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:45:58 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:42:45 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:39:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:34:27 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:20:07 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why don't they ever come to claiming to have seen hell?

I'm sure there is plenty of threads by people who say there can be a heaven without a hell, perhaps they are correct. Other's claim we are already in a hell, perhaps there's more than one, which again, perhaps they are correct.

Bwuahahahahahahahaha.

do you have some kind of mental condition or defect we should be aware of? because that would explain a lot and we should give you more leeway because of your condition that you can't help or have control over. If you don't have an actual diagnosis you should get examined just in case, anyway best wishes on your recovery and good luck.
As a godist would you obey me if I tell you to go to hell? bwuahahahahahahah

ask a godist, and get some help, seriously.
Wait are you being serious when you type this 5hit? Am I laughing inappropriately? Your not telling jokes? WOW.
Polytheist_Witch
Posts: 4,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:12:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 2:56:49 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:48:26 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:43:46 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:42:34 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:37:18 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:31:21 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
I was dead for a bit. Don't remember a thing but woke up no longer believing in Jesus or God.

https://goo.gl...
but seriously, why do you think that is?

Fu@k you.
I guess your humor died along with your belief, you should have included that as well.

Idiot. Eat sh!t.

why would you attempt to try and tell me what to do? Makes no sense. Is this the extent of your intelligence? Very sad. I genuinely wanted to know if you had any theory or reason why you woke up no longer believing, unless you are just full of b.s. in which case you should eat what you are producing. Otherwise I think it would be an interesting conversation, if you are capable of having one that is.

You are not genuine at all. Lying prick. Fu@k you.
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:13:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 2:58:21 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:50:40 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:45:58 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:42:45 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:39:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:34:27 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:20:07 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why don't they ever come to claiming to have seen hell?

I'm sure there is plenty of threads by people who say there can be a heaven without a hell, perhaps they are correct. Other's claim we are already in a hell, perhaps there's more than one, which again, perhaps they are correct.

Bwuahahahahahahahaha.

do you have some kind of mental condition or defect we should be aware of? because that would explain a lot and we should give you more leeway because of your condition that you can't help or have control over. If you don't have an actual diagnosis you should get examined just in case, anyway best wishes on your recovery and good luck.
As a godist would you obey me if I tell you to go to hell? bwuahahahahahahah

ask a godist, and get some help, seriously.
Wait are you being serious when you type this 5hit? Am I laughing inappropriately? Your not telling jokes? WOW.

you are the joke, apparently you don't realize this, a mature and intelligent person can see both sides of most arguments and even defend a side they don't agree with. I have little faith that you will ever achieve this level of maturity and intellect, but I do hope so, for your sake.
thedreadpirateroberts
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:15:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 3:12:55 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:56:49 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:48:26 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:43:46 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:42:34 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:37:18 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:
At 8/2/2018 2:31:21 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
I was dead for a bit. Don't remember a thing but woke up no longer believing in Jesus or God.

https://goo.gl...
but seriously, why do you think that is?

Fu@k you.
I guess your humor died along with your belief, you should have included that as well.

Idiot. Eat sh!t.

why would you attempt to try and tell me what to do? Makes no sense. Is this the extent of your intelligence? Very sad. I genuinely wanted to know if you had any theory or reason why you woke up no longer believing, unless you are just full of b.s. in which case you should eat what you are producing. Otherwise I think it would be an interesting conversation, if you are capable of having one that is.

You are not genuine at all. Lying prick. Fu@k you.

then what could possibly be my motive for wanting to know? I'm sure many others have never heard of that happening and would also be interested on your thoughts since it's something unique that you've experienced. If it's something you don't want to share that's fine, but there's no need for your juvenile behavior.
Stronn
Posts: 683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 4:02:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/31/2018 7:41:56 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
Anyone looking for or wanting to examine factual experiences with NDE's here is a great series put together by A&E in a legit format with legit cases. Notice the blaring commonalities of the spirit leaving the physical body and the experiences that follow. Most people are reluctant to accept others testimonies, but with a collection so vast and being able to evaluate the people in the show make it very convincing. Anyways here is a link from YouTube if you get time check some of these experiences out. Note that many of these cases the soul was separated from the body for 20 mins.....30 min and even an hour! heart completely stopped and even brain function which experiences death after five minutes when the heart stops.

https://www.youtube.com...

NDE's aren't DE's.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 4:12:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 4:02:12 PM, Stronn wrote:
At 7/31/2018 7:41:56 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
Anyone looking for or wanting to examine factual experiences with NDE's here is a great series put together by A&E in a legit format with legit cases. Notice the blaring commonalities of the spirit leaving the physical body and the experiences that follow. Most people are reluctant to accept others testimonies, but with a collection so vast and being able to evaluate the people in the show make it very convincing. Anyways here is a link from YouTube if you get time check some of these experiences out. Note that many of these cases the soul was separated from the body for 20 mins.....30 min and even an hour! heart completely stopped and even brain function which experiences death after five minutes when the heart stops.

https://www.youtube.com...

NDE's aren't DE's.
Of the material body yes, but not of the soul.... what source can you provide that the soul can travel freely outside the human body for hours after brain death? if consciousness is restricted to the physical body that would be impossible yet it happens all the time, so much so it's ignorant to suggest otherwise, or at least dishonest. People should consider experiences and cases that are repeatable and observable. This is made possible due to the fact the soul inhabits a human body, at death the soul is released. If the human body can be resuscitated the soul will enter it again, if not the soul will continue it's OBE.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 4:16:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/2/2018 2:54:36 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:
At 7/31/2018 7:41:56 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
Anyone looking for or wanting to examine factual experiences with NDE's here is a great series put together by A&E in a legit format with legit cases. Notice the blaring commonalities of the spirit leaving the physical body and the experiences that follow. Most people are reluctant to accept others testimonies, but with a collection so vast and being able to evaluate the people in the show make it very convincing. Anyways here is a link from YouTube if you get time check some of these experiences out. Note that many of these cases the soul was separated from the body for 20 mins.....30 min and even an hour! heart completely stopped and even brain function which experiences death after five minutes when the heart stops.

https://www.youtube.com...

I think the only certain take away we can get from this information is that the experience of dying tends to feel similar to everyone which is different from saying that the things one experiences while dying are real.
What source can you provide that the soul can travel freely above and outside the human body for hours after brain death? or even at all? How is soul able to leave the physical body, come back and explain their encounters often looking at the body as the soul leaves. As a matter of fact, many of the testimonies include the individual that left the body describing in perfect detail what those who were doing to resuscitate the body....that's pretty cool you have to admit!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.