Jump to topic:

i've met God. You're going to Hell

Perfection
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 10:14:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
i've met God face to face many times. God is very real. Argument is futile. It doesn't matter what you say. God really does exist.
So nag all day till the cows come home. Use every argument you can think of. You are still a mental & spiritual retard because you don't believe in God when God really does exist.
God takes me to watch people being judged & thrown into the fiery lake in Hell. It is very real & it is probably the place you are all going to end up.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 11:02:33 PM
At 8/1/2018 10:14:16 PM, Perfection wrote:
i've met God face to face many times. God is very real. Argument is futile. It doesn't matter what you say. God really does exist.
So nag all day till the cows come home. Use every argument you can think of. You are still a mental & spiritual retard because you don't believe in God when God really does exist.
God takes me to watch people being judged & thrown into the fiery lake in Hell. It is very real & it is probably the place you are all going to end up.

I love DDO and want it to stay just as it is forever- where else would that OP seem relatively sane?
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 11:07:15 PM
You have chosen to motivate through fear, rather than love. For shame.
Bummed about the low activity and abandonment of DDO? You can always try us on DART: https://www.debateart.com...
Perfection
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 11:30:31 PM
yes you are going to burn in Hell. One time God was teaching me & i spoke back to Him. And He picked me up like a bug & threw me into the fiery lake & watched me burn. There was another time He threw me in again when i did something wrong. So it's real folks. You had better believe in God & start living right or you are totally going to burn in the fiery lake. I have to watch men & women burning in agony. It is just terrible. So repent your wicked vile ways & start praying to God for mercy. Ye scurvy dogs
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 11:43:14 PM
At 8/1/2018 11:30:31 PM, Perfection wrote:
yes you are going to burn in Hell. One time God was teaching me & i spoke back to Him. And He picked me up like a bug & threw me into the fiery lake & watched me burn. There was another time He threw me in again when i did something wrong. So it's real folks. You had better believe in God & start living right or you are totally going to burn in the fiery lake. I have to watch men & women burning in agony. It is just terrible. So repent your wicked vile ways & start praying to God for mercy. Ye scurvy dogs

This god character seems like a thug and a bully. If he is real your description has not earned him my respect.
The only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing.
-Socrates

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carrol
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 11:43:43 PM
At 8/1/2018 11:07:15 PM, Casten wrote:

I can't say I felt much fear, tho'.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 11:50:37 PM
At 8/1/2018 11:43:43 PM, keithprosser wrote:

Well no. But it's the principle of the thing. I think fearmongering belongs in the garbage bin of spiritual thinking. Just my opinion.
Bummed about the low activity and abandonment of DDO? You can always try us on DART: https://www.debateart.com...
Perfection
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 12:05:59 AM
You all prefer to be woo'd into believing in God 'through loving kind promises of 70 virgins to grope when you get to paradise. I understand.

Still you ain't going to paradise with your terrorist buddies. You're going to Hell to be judged & then you are going to be thrown into the fiery lake.

God started showing me the fiery lake when i was a tiny child. I had to watch the process of souls being judged & thrown into the fiery lake even way back then. So it is a part of life. God wasn't trying to frighten a child. God was just showing me what reality is. People become so wicked & evil that in the end there is no rebirth for them. There is nowhere such wickedness can take birth. So it has to burn in Hell instead.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 12:08:56 AM
At 8/1/2018 11:50:37 PM, Casten wrote:

Well no. But it's the principle of the thing. I think fearmongering belongs in the garbage bin of spiritual thinking. Just my opinion.

I think Perfection is totally harmless. Someone who speaks with apparent coolness and reason about a nonsense cult based on gods straight out of a Marvel comic is far more insidiously dangerous. Just my opinion.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 12:30:28 AM
At 8/2/2018 12:08:56 AM, keithprosser wrote:

I think Perfection is totally harmless. Someone who speaks with apparent coolness and reason about a nonsense cult based on gods straight out of a Marvel comic is far more insidiously dangerous. Just my opinion.

I don't know who you're referring to. Is it the Vikings guy? I don't care what you say, I'm pleased as all hell that a new member from a non-mainstream religion showed up. I'm bored of the perpetual Judeo-Christian flamewar.

But I have no idea whether anyone I interact with on the internet is harmless or harmful. Unless you're measuring their effect on the forum environment, like a toxic online presence, in which case I'd rate Perfection as on like a 21stCenturyIconoclast level. So yeah sort of "loony but unthreateningly so".
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 12:44:14 AM
At 8/2/2018 12:30:28 AM, Casten wrote:

But I have no idea whether anyone I interact with on the internet is harmless or harmful. Unless you're measuring their effect on the forum environment, like a toxic online presence, in which case I'd rate Perfection as on like a 21stCenturyIconoclast level. So yeah sort of "loony but unthreateningly so".

Perhaps they aren't so different - The-Raging-Pagan wrote
"I believe I've held a conversation with Odin in the flesh."

"http://www.debate.org...

Harmless fun? The FSM is fun (with a serious purpose). Talking to comic book characters is not 'fun'.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 1:20:21 AM
At 8/2/2018 12:44:14 AM, keithprosser wrote:
At 8/2/2018 12:30:28 AM, Casten wrote:

Perhaps they aren't so different - The-Raging-Pagan wrote
"I believe I've held a conversation with Odin in the flesh."

"http://www.debate.org...

Harmless fun? The FSM is fun (with a serious purpose). Talking to comic book characters is not 'fun'.

Meh.
Stronn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:07:09 AM
At 8/2/2018 12:08:56 AM, keithprosser wrote:

It's hard to know whether someone is just pretending for lolz or truly believes what they claim. If the latter, then it doesn't seem like a big leap from "God shows me people being thrown into the fiery pit of Hell" to "God wants my help sending people to the fiery pit of Hell."
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:18:38 AM
Can't wait ! the Lake of Fire Resort is awesome...hot ladies...spa....lava sport sailing +++

and the SATAN ultra lounge ! amazing view on a high bluff overlooking FIRE VALLEY...
great marshmallow toasting...devils food cake !.....more sins of the flesh ! dancing and philosophical discussions...of how the LIAR con artist Jesus and Allah psychopaths get away with MURDER....

portals to the surface to account for the PEDOPHILE child molesting preachers...who actually are sent to the cage with the Jehovah's Witness LIARS, latter day scum, and countless other GOD twisting denominations= all FAKE...

Then after soaking up the HEAT....the so called non believers can go to a magnificent Earth like world where no GOD diseased clown is EVER allowed... they go to the cage...
to rot with each other...in really disgusting conditions...

So HELL YES....SATAN does the after life very very well INDEED....FUN...!

while the FAKE Jesus and Allah con artists truly end up in a very very unpleasant place
Like the CHURCH SAYS,,,YOU are a BORN SINNING SCUMBAG and you will SUFFER...
now go pray your pathetic life away to your FAKE GOD.....idiot
The_Ragin_Pagan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:43:44 AM
Yeah, I'm probably going to Hel. I am comfortable with this, and fully look forward to resting in ancestral halls. Unless, of course, someone wants to pick a fight with me...
"Me er eit gamalt tre med nysprungene knoppar; ot sola me strekk oss fram for a vekse. Langt need i rot, og i ringar av ar, kved dei gamle..."
(We are an old tree with freshly sprung buds; towards the sun we reach to grow forward. Far below in the roots, and in the growth-rings, the old ones are chanting...)

The Ragin Pagan @: YouTube; Twitter; Instagram
Perfection
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:02:52 AM
God has shown me the future ten thousand times & it always comes true. Incredible things which I could not have imagined happening in a thousand years come true just as God showed me they would. That is how I know that God is real & not some kind of illusion. And it is also how I know that all you gibbering orcs are on your way to Burney Burney Lake as soon as you leave this earth.
The_Ragin_Pagan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:29:00 AM
The future, huh? So what's going to happen next year?
"Me er eit gamalt tre med nysprungene knoppar; ot sola me strekk oss fram for a vekse. Langt need i rot, og i ringar av ar, kved dei gamle..."
(We are an old tree with freshly sprung buds; towards the sun we reach to grow forward. Far below in the roots, and in the growth-rings, the old ones are chanting...)

Perfection
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:44:28 AM
God always shows me my own future that will happen the next day or so. He doesn't show me worldly stuff that I could warn people about. So I can't use God's foretelling of the future as proof for anyone except myself. I kept wondering why God was always showing me my future & then I realised that it is the only undeniable proof I have for myself that I am not imagining things & God is really real. God is seriously real. You can take that to the bank. You can bet your soul on it
The_Ragin_Pagan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:59:48 AM
Of course, of course. How convenient...

So if your god only shows you your future, how do you know we're going to perdition?

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 6:05:06 AM
At 8/2/2018 5:44:28 AM, Perfection wrote:
God always shows me my own future that will happen the next day or so. He doesn't show me worldly stuff that I could warn people about. So I can't use God's foretelling of the future as proof for anyone except myself. I kept wondering why God was always showing me my future & then I realised that it is the only undeniable proof I have for myself that I am not imagining things & God is really real. God is seriously real. You can take that to the bank. You can bet your soul on it
I bet my soul that he ain't real whatya got to call me?
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 6:23:34 AM
At 8/1/2018 10:14:16 PM, Perfection wrote:

Oh good. Another prophet/someone who claims to have directly communicated with God. You must be the 10th? 11th? this year.
"Hate begets hate"
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 6:28:29 AM
Is the OP for real? If he's trying to win people over to Christianity then he's doing it wrong. Take it from a fellow Christian.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 6:44:22 AM
At 8/2/2018 5:59:48 AM, The_Ragin_Pagan wrote:
Of course, of course. How convenient...

So if your god only shows you your future, how do you know we're going to perdition?

What did you and Odin chat about?
The_Ragin_Pagan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 7:03:23 AM
Not really relevant to my question here, don't you think?

keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 7:13:17 AM
At 8/2/2018 7:03:23 AM, The_Ragin_Pagan wrote:
Not really relevant to my question here, don't you think?

I'm just jealous because gods never talk to me. I was curious what they say to acolytes.
The_Ragin_Pagan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 7:22:12 AM
I'm no acolyte--I'm not even 100% sure I've spoken with Odin. If it was, the conversation was more or less about what I want to do with my life, and how it would come to pass in a small Kansas town.

keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 7:32:42 AM
At 8/2/2018 7:22:12 AM, The_Ragin_Pagan wrote:
I'm no acolyte--I'm not even 100% sure I've spoken with Odin. If it was, the conversation was more or less about what I want to do with my life, and how it would come to pass in a small Kansas town.

Ah, I was misled by you saying "I believe I've held a conversation with Odin in the flesh."

No doubt Perfection believes he's held a conversation with God in the flesh. Permit me to treat you both with considerable scepticism.
The_Ragin_Pagan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 8:06:04 AM
It's cool; I even treat that experience with skepticism.

Perfection
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 8:33:32 AM
you are all severely spiritually retarded & there is probably no hope for you i'm afraid. I have met God in the flesh & I know God is true. God has spoken to me countless times & shown me the future & it always comes true. God has shown me Hell & what happens to people who are sinful. God has taken me to Heaven to see its wonders & beauty. God has shown me The Saints who live there. God has taken me to The Garden of Eden & shown me The tree of Eternal Life. God has taught me many things & never ceases teaching me. Life does not begin till you meet God in person. Until then you are only semi-conscious & have no idea what reality is. You haven't woken up & started to live yet. You're sleep walking in a dream-like state.
You had best pull your heads out of your butts & start praying to God & opening your minds & hearts to God & asking for a sign. The first time I asked The Angel of God for a sign the calm sky above me instantly exploded with roaring thunder. You can believe in God. He is true.
The_Ragin_Pagan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 8:40:52 AM
Stunningly convincing argument.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.