Jump to topic:

The Greatest Story Ever Told - Part Deux

Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 2:43:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Just thought I'd drop by to let you all know Jeremy Martin (Terran Mop) did not make it one day in another forum, here's what the mod said when he got permanently banned:

Terran said: U93;

Keep calling me racist. Keep showing your true colours. The more you do it, the stronger I become and the weaker you become.

Well, they aren't actually calling you anything. They are merely stating the obvious.

When they point out your racism and white supremacist attitude, it isn't an accusation. It would not qualify as calling you names, for example.

It's obvious. You are a troll. You are attempting to race bait (badly) to get a reaction. The manner of posting is all too familiar, as much as it is puerile and moronic.

And true to form, you have already created sockpuppets (which as I type this, is currently looking at this thread) in a bid to troll more.

I'll make this short..

Here are this site's rules: http://www.sciforums.com...

Pay particular attention to Section "I". And then read down, look at the parts about 'flame wars', 'hate speech and stereotyping', and so on and so forth, to understand why you have been permanently banned from this website.. Not to mention your sockpuppet will be joining you. Put simply, racist, white supremacist trolls do not have a place on this website.

Or put simply.. Fvck off you gormless twit.

http://www.sciforums.com...

Classic!

Toodles.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 2:56:02 AM
Welcome back Goldie. You have been missed.

Do you recommend sciforums if DDO dies?
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:30:54 AM
Omg. I forgot what moderation looks like.

All right I'm setting up an account on sciforums.
Bummed about the low activity and abandonment of DDO? You can always try us on DART: https://www.debateart.com...
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 4:17:20 AM
At 8/2/2018 3:30:54 AM, Casten wrote:

Got one there already.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:01:21 AM
At 8/2/2018 4:17:20 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Got one there already.
Why? It's obvious they don't want gormless cretins like you.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:50:14 AM
At 8/2/2018 5:01:21 AM, bulproof wrote:

Got one there already.

Go there and find out troll. You are about to be without a board, or about to quit being a troll. But you can't stop being a moron troll, so the man in black driving the party van is once again in your future.

I hope I'm there when you get ban-hammered.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:57:34 AM
At 8/2/2018 5:50:14 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/2/2018 5:01:21 AM, bulproof wrote:

Got one there already.

Go there and find out troll. You are about to be without a board, or about to quit being a troll. But you can't stop being a moron troll, so the man in black driving the party van is once again in your future.

I hope I'm there when you get ban-hammered.
You are such a little pissant, it's fun but unsatisfying winding you up. I've been doing it for 3-4yrs now.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 4:48:49 PM
At 8/2/2018 2:56:02 AM, dee-em wrote:

I was hoping to send a different message. It's not about where to go if something happens to DDO, it's about getting away from the vile and insane.

Ethan says he has an account at Sciforums, for example, but he wouldn't last there a day, just like Terran. In fact, Poly, Harikrish, EternlVw, ebuc and all the other vile and insane characters here would never last a day there, they'd all get banned and would have no choice but to come back here.

So, the question you ask yourself is why are you still here? Why do you put up with the vile and insane when you don't have to? Sciforums and DDO are platforms, but these folks need padded cells, not a platform to exhibit their insanity.

Sciforums has some dummy theists as well, but they're not vile and only somewhat delusional and they get their butts handed to them just like they do here. On the flip side, there are a lot of smart folks over there, just reading through some of their posts makes you realize this place is a filthy sewer and it's folks like ethan, harikrish, poly, ebuc and the rest of the morons who made it that way.

You're free to stay here of course, but why would you?

Anyways, have at it. Hopefully, some of you come to your senses and leave this place to the vile and insane who made it that way.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 5:02:33 PM
At 8/3/2018 4:48:49 PM, Goldtop wrote:

I was hoping to send a different message. It's not about where to go if something happens to DDO, it's about getting away from the vile and insane.

Ethan says he has an account at Sciforums, for example, but he wouldn't last there a day, just like Terran. In fact, Poly, Harikrish, EternlVw, ebuc and all the other vile and insane characters here would never last a day there, they'd all get banned and would have no choice but to come back here.

So, the question you ask yourself is why are you still here? Why do you put up with the vile and insane when you don't have to? Sciforums and DDO are platforms, but these folks need padded cells, not a platform to exhibit their insanity.

Sciforums has some dummy theists as well, but they're not vile and only somewhat delusional and they get their butts handed to them just like they do here. On the flip side, there are a lot of smart folks over there, just reading through some of their posts makes you realize this place is a filthy sewer and it's folks like ethan, harikrish, poly, ebuc and the rest of the morons who made it that way.

Anyways, have at it. Hopefully, some of you come to your senses and leave this place to the vile and insane who made it that way.

Lol, so says the vile insane wack job stalker that was warned for his pathetic, immature lies and behavior patterns. There's not one single instance of myself ever being warned of my material and posts or anything of that nature I know how to conduct myself. I'd be surprised if you lasted anywhere TBH other than this place that has allowed your filth and slandering. The only way you'll ever last there is if you hide your true intentions and ACTUALLY follow the forum rules unlike you did here, you might as well come back if you don't want to prove yourself a phony liar. Do you like being in a forum where you are forced to act like a mature adult lol?? probably not, that's why you keep making little pop ins now, get a life and either stay away or come back and follow me around like an idiot some more. Can't keep my name out of your mind can ya? that's good, you've learned a lot stalking all my posts good for you.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 5:22:42 PM

This will be funny. Idiots like Goldie and dee thinking they could last at a moderated site.

So yeah dee. Why are you here? Because you are an atheist troll who needs theists to give your pitiful life meaning.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 7:14:32 PM
At 8/3/2018 5:22:42 PM, ethang5 wrote:

This will be funny. Idiots like Goldie and dee thinking they could last at a moderated site.

http://media.breitbart.com...
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 3:29:50 AM

I hear where you are coming from. I recently created an account on ReligionForums.org and am already spending more time there than here. At least there you can start a thread and not have it immediately swamped by, as you say, vile theists who have no other purpose than to hurl abuse. I will probably drift away from here rather than make a sudden departure though. Perhaps I will join you on sciforums one day. Take care.
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 4:58:41 AM
At 8/4/2018 3:29:50 AM, dee-em wrote:

I hear where you are coming from. I recently created an account on ReligionForums.org and am already spending more time there than here. At least there you can start a thread and not have it immediately swamped by, as you say, vile theists who have no other purpose than to hurl abuse. I will probably drift away from here rather than make a sudden departure though. Perhaps I will join you on sciforums one day. Take care.

But you still can't say why you're here. Sure, you can complain, and put names down in your SIG area, but yet here you sit, day after day, sucking up what you claim to hate.

Take your trollish hypocrisy and be gone already.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 5:23:02 AM
And here we have from the Ethan troll a textbook example of what is wrong with this site and why it is dying.

What really makes me laugh is his prediction that I wouldn't last long on a moderated forum. I am happy to prove him wrong yet again. He is such an imbecile.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.