Jump to topic:

How many have ead the entire bible?

Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:27:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I would like to know how many believers have read through the entire bible. I ask because I find the believers usually stop believing once they do. Or they at least have second thoughts. Im skimmed through it before but Im giving it a good read now and I wonder if true believers are aware what it says. What God says.
thedreadpirateroberts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:34:59 PM
At 8/2/2018 3:27:37 PM, Df0512 wrote:
I would like to know how many believers have read through the entire bible. I ask because I find the believers usually stop believing once they do. Or they at least have second thoughts. Im skimmed through it before but Im giving it a good read now and I wonder if true believers are aware what it says. What God says.

someone can be a believer and not have ever read the bible or believe in the bible. So I guess you are asking Christians and Catholics this question, though I was told by a Catholic that Catholicism is not bible based.
Are you asking if after reading the entire bible that it changed a Christian/Catholic into a non believer?
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:55:41 PM

Df0512,

Of the most popular Christian bibles of late, which primitive Bronze and Iron Age version of the pagan bible are you reading? Of course, to the dismay of the inept pseudo-christian, ALL of the bibles listed below, even though they ALL contradict each other, all have the correct translation!

American Standard Version
Common English Bible
English Standard Version
GOD'S WORD Translation
Good News Translation
Holman Christian Standard Bible
Jubilee Bible 2000
King James Version
Lexham English Bible
Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible
New American Standard Bible
New International Version
New King James Version
New Living Translation
New Revised Standard
Revised Standard Version
The Message Bible

What the inept Christian mind set has yet to understand, is that what their pagan serial killer god named Yahweh/Jesus said once, he did not mean for his creation to take his word in many different and contradicting ways. DUH!

Christianity, the bane of any society.

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 4:52:07 PM
At 8/2/2018 3:34:59 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:

someone can be a believer and not have ever read the bible or believe in the bible. So I guess you are asking Christians and Catholics this question, though I was told by a Catholic that Catholicism is not bible based.
Are you asking if after reading the entire bible that it changed a Christian/Catholic into a non believer?

I'm asking how many believers have read the entire bible. As I understand it Catholicism is extremely bible based, but I believe reading and understanding the bible is the job of ministers not I members of the church.
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 4:54:31 PM
At 8/2/2018 3:55:41 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:

Df0512,

Of the most popular Christian bibles of late, which primitive Bronze and Iron Age version of the pagan bible are you reading? Of course, to the dismay of the inept pseudo-christian, ALL of the bibles listed below, even though they ALL contradict each other, all have the correct translation!

Common English Bible
English Standard Version
GOD'S WORD Translation
Good News Translation
Jubilee Bible 2000
King James Version
Lexham English Bible
New King James Version
New Living Translation
New Revised Standard
Revised Standard Version
The Message Bible

What the inept Christian mind set has yet to understand, is that what their pagan serial killer god named Yahweh/Jesus said once, he did not mean for his creation to take his word in many different and contradicting ways. DUH!

Pagan is a strong word but any bie really. Just want to see if any out there have. Doesnt look like it.
thedreadpirateroberts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:35:25 PM
At 8/2/2018 4:52:07 PM, Df0512 wrote:

I'm asking how many believers have read the entire bible. As I understand it Catholicism is extremely bible based, but I believe reading and understanding the bible is the job of ministers not I members of the church.

I'm not sure how many Hindu and Islamic followers have read the bible, probably not many. It's not like there's a wide variety of people posting here, or a wide variety of thoughts, you are choosing an exercise in futility, as you have the right to do, enjoy.
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 6:08:10 PM
When I was a Christian I read the whole Bible once. New Testament several times. Old Testament in bits a few. It never deterred my belief.
WoeJ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 6:46:39 PM

Several times. It wasn't what stopped me from believing, but it was certainly a step along the way.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 6:53:05 PM
At 8/2/2018 4:54:31 PM, Df0512 wrote:

Df0512,

Common English Bible
English Standard Version
GOD'S WORD Translation
Good News Translation
Jubilee Bible 2000
King James Version
Lexham English Bible
New King James Version
New Living Translation
New Revised Standard
Revised Standard Version
The Message Bible

Pagan is a strong word but any bie really. Just want to see if any out there have. Doesnt look like it.

Df0512,

PAGAN isn't strong enough! Relative to the term "pagan," you obviously haven't read the entire bible as yet, no matter which version you refuse to tell us as shown in the list above.

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 7:46:57 PM
when i was a little boy God would take me to watch people in Hell being judged & thrown into a lake of fire. Angels would come & take me to their places & teach me all the things that angels do. But I was too small to understand that it was God & Angels showing me all of this. I was from an atheist family where no one ever mentioned religion or God. It wasn't until many years later that i listened to religious people talk & I read the bible & I realised that they were talking about the people who had taken me to see Hell & Heaven etc. They were talking about God & I had met God in person throughout my life. So suddenly I knew what religion was all about, but I could see the errors they were making because they have never met God & simply follow a book which is not entirely accurate.

So I throw Bible's into the bin even though I know God & Christ & The Holy Mother are a fact & do exist.
Ravensjt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 7:51:37 PM
I've read the whole Bible several times, I've also read the Koran twice

<shrug> very interesting and in many cases inspiring stories
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 7:59:26 PM

I have read it many times. And I recommend that people don"t fear it, but read it also after they have read it first time.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 8:03:55 PM
At 8/2/2018 6:31:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Reading the Bible and learning how to actually properly understand it was one of the things that made me a Christian.

InsertNameHere,

So, in properly understanding the primitive bible made you a pseudo-christian? Really? You must be so proud to tell others how you worship a horrific Jewish god in the 21st century!

For the sake of brevity, and as ONE OF MANY EXAMPLES in the disgusting Bronze and Iron Age bible, I will just show where this god PERFORMED ABORTIONS BY ACTUALLY MURDERING INNOCENT FETUS' AND BABIES!

"As for Ephraim, their glory shall fly away like a bird, from the birth even from the womb and from the conception.Though they bring up their sons, yet I will bereave them, that there shall not be a man left; yea, woe also to them when I depart from them! Ephraim, as I saw Tyre, is planted in a pleasant place; but Ephraim shall bring forth his sons to the murderer. Give them, O LORD, that which thou must give them; give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. All their wickedness was in Gilgal, for there I took a dislike to them; for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of my house, I will never love them again: all their princes are disloyal. Ephraim was smitten, their root is dried up; they shall bear no more fruit; even though they bring forth, yet I will slay even the desirable fruit of their womb." (Hosea 9: 11-16)

InsertNameHere, the best thing to do is to try and hide in SHAME in that you admit to worshipping a horrific god like is shown above, okay? Shhhhhhhh, mums the word!

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 9:54:54 PM
At 8/2/2018 5:35:25 PM, thedreadpirateroberts wrote:

I'm not sure how many Hindu and Islamic followers have read the bible, probably not many. It's not like there's a wide variety of people posting here, or a wide variety of thoughts, you are choosing an exercise in futility, as you have the right to do, enjoy.

Relative
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 9:56:16 PM
At 8/2/2018 6:08:10 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
When I was a Christian I read the whole Bible once. New Testament several times. Old Testament in bits a few. It never deterred my belief.

Take sometime.and read the entire old testament. Most interesting to see good in his "original form."
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 10:01:07 PM
At 8/2/2018 6:53:05 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:

Df0512,

Common English Bible
English Standard Version
GOD'S WORD Translation
Good News Translation
Jubilee Bible 2000
King James Version
Lexham English Bible
New King James Version
New Living Translation
New Revised Standard
Revised Standard Version
The Message Bible

Df0512,

PAGAN isn't strong enough! Relative to the term "pagan," you obviously haven't read the entire bible as yet, no matter which version you refuse to tell us as shown in the list above.

You are pointlessly combative. Im not refusing anything. I just dont think it matters which version you read. Given the definition of the word pagan, I'd say it is a strong term.
"a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions"

Christianity is the most popular religion in the word. Not pagan. Also not the point.
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 10:03:05 PM
At 8/2/2018 7:46:57 PM, Perfection wrote:
when i was a little boy God would take me to watch people in Hell being judged & thrown into a lake of fire. Angels would come & take me to their places & teach me all the things that angels do. But I was too small to understand that it was God & Angels showing me all of this. I was from an atheist family where no one ever mentioned religion or God. It wasn't until many years later that i listened to religious people talk & I read the bible & I realised that they were talking about the people who had taken me to see Hell & Heaven etc. They were talking about God & I had met God in person throughout my life. So suddenly I knew what religion was all about, but I could see the errors they were making because they have never met God & simply follow a book which is not entirely accurate.

So I throw Bible's into the bin even though I know God & Christ & The Holy Mother are a fact & do exist.

So what is the basis ofyour religious beliefs? Ate you saying you just came up with it an a dream or whatever and it just happen to be similar to Christianity?
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 10:03:07 PM
At 8/2/2018 7:46:57 PM, Perfection wrote:

So what is the basis ofyour religious beliefs? Ate you saying you just came up with it an a dream or whatever and it just happen to be similar to Christianity?
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 10:06:12 PM
At 8/2/2018 7:59:26 PM, 12_13 wrote:

I have read it many times. And I recommend that people don"t fear it, but read it also after they have read it first time.

Does it make you fear God? And do you think that's healthy in human culture, to fear God?
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 12:03:50 AM
At 8/2/2018 10:01:07 PM, Df0512 wrote:

Df0512,

Common English Bible
English Standard Version
GOD'S WORD Translation
Good News Translation
Jubilee Bible 2000
King James Version
Lexham English Bible
New King James Version
New Living Translation
New Revised Standard
Revised Standard Version
The Message Bible

Df0512,

You are pointlessly combative. Im not refusing anything. I just dont think it matters which version you read. Given the definition of the word pagan, I'd say it is a strong term.
"a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions"

Christianity is the most popular religion in the word. Not pagan. Also not the point.

Df0512,

Seriously, it pains me to have to "school" you all the time!

YOU ARE REFUSING TO TELL US WHAT PAGAN BIBLE YOU READ, PERIOD! If you are that SCARED and EMBARRASSED to tell us, then so be it. It does make a difference in what "version" of bible one reads, you blatantly ignorant fool, that is for example, the Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible is 180 degrees opposite of the New World Translation of the Jehovah Witness bible, UNDERSTAND? Probably not.

Barring Christianity being one of the most popular primitive beliefs in the 21st century, what bible one reads is the point to make FIRST AND FOREMOST to your statement of "have you read all of the Christian bible!" 2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, AND YOU ARE STILL DUMBFOUNDED TO REALIZE THAT IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN WHAT BIBLE ONE READS!!!

PAGAN: (in historical contexts) a person who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim; a heathen.

All Christians are "pseudo-christians" because they DO NOT follow ALL of their serial killer Yahweh god's word in the bible, but only cherry pick the narratives that are not embarrassing to their faith, GET IT?!

Maybe you should take your BIBLE IGNORANCE to a "Children's Religious Fourm?"

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 12:19:52 AM
At 8/2/2018 9:56:16 PM, Df0512 wrote:

Take sometime.and read the entire old testament. Most interesting to see good in his "original form."
The OT has some interesting things in it, but it can be quite boring, primitive and irrelevant in many ways. There's obviously highlights in the OT, but the NT follows the recreation of spirituality through Jesus, which becomes more relevant to the actual believer. Not picking and choosing of course as I've read through it all, it's a preference rather of what is more applicable spiritually. There's certain books in the OT I like much more than others but generally speaking a person can fill the shoes of a Christian even if they never read the OT. That's because Christianity means to follow the teachings and example of Jesus specifically. I'm not saying people should not read it, but it it's an acquired taste and to answer the question yes, I've read through it and many times over the NT.
Never was there a time reading through the Bible have I considered not believing and that's because you take from it what is useful and discard what is not, how would you know the difference? simple, it's the things that are applicable, the lessons behind the accounts that have meaning and purpose, the spiritual principles and framework of the Bible that undergirds the stories. The "this begat that", the laws and regulations of the Jews as a tribe and the motivation to consume land is all irrelevant to us now as believers. Just my take on it. There's about three to five books in the OT (maybe more) I really like, the rest is somewhat bizarre. I really do like the OT prophets though, they were quite badazz lol. Isaiah was quite a character...
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 5:17:07 PM
At 8/3/2018 12:03:50 AM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
At 8/2/2018 10:01:07 PM, Df0512 wrote:

Df0512,

Common English Bible
English Standard Version
GOD'S WORD Translation
Good News Translation
Jubilee Bible 2000
King James Version
Lexham English Bible
New King James Version
New Living Translation
New Revised Standard
Revised Standard Version
The Message Bible

Df0512,

Df0512,

YOU ARE REFUSING TO TELL US WHAT PAGAN BIBLE YOU READ, PERIOD! If you are that SCARED and EMBARRASSED to tell us, then so be it. It does make a difference in what "version" of bible one reads, you blatantly ignorant fool, that is for example, the Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible is 180 degrees opposite of the New World Translation of the Jehovah Witness bible, UNDERSTAND? Probably not.

Barring Christianity being one of the most popular primitive beliefs in the 21st century, what bible one reads is the point to make FIRST AND FOREMOST to your statement of "have you read all of the Christian bible!" 2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, AND YOU ARE STILL DUMBFOUNDED TO REALIZE THAT IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN WHAT BIBLE ONE READS!!!

PAGAN: (in historical contexts) a person who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim; a heathen.

All Christians are "pseudo-christians" because they DO NOT follow ALL of their serial killer Yahweh god's word in the bible, but only cherry pick the narratives that are not embarrassing to their faith, GET IT?!

Lol good one. But when did you ever school me?

First, given your own definition of the word pagan, your still using it incorrectly. Second I'm agnostic, so I don't read any particular bible. I read them all so I can gain there knowledge.

All Bible's are derived from the Dead Sea Scroll, so barring interpretation, they are all very similar. I don't find any of them to be legitimate in in way that matters. That why it doesn't matter what bible you read. If we are talking about Christian beliefs the interpretation are even more narrow since the council of nicea basically publishing the Dead Sea scrolls and created the Christian religion you so hate today.

I only wanted to know and discuss why current believers still believe if they have already read through the bible. I find it to be blatantly contradictive. Just wanted to see what the mindset was that keeps that belief going. Your angry friend. Maybe take some personal time. You don't have to reply you know.
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 5:30:53 PM
At 8/3/2018 12:19:52 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:

The OT has some interesting things in it, but it can be quite boring, primitive and irrelevant in many ways. There's obviously highlights in the OT, but the NT follows the recreation of spirituality through Jesus, which becomes more relevant to the actual believer. Not picking and choosing of course as I've read through it all, it's a preference rather of what is more applicable spiritually. There's certain books in the OT I like much more than others but generally speaking a person can fill the shoes of a Christian even if they never read the OT. That's because Christianity means to follow the teachings and example of Jesus specifically. I'm not saying people should not read it, but it it's an acquired taste and to answer the question yes, I've read through it and many times over the NT.
Never was there a time reading through the Bible have I considered not believing and that's because you take from it what is useful and discard what is not, how would you know the difference? simple, it's the things that are applicable, the lessons behind the accounts that have meaning and purpose, the spiritual principles and framework of the Bible that undergirds the stories. The "this begat that", the laws and regulations of the Jews as a tribe and the motivation to consume land is all irrelevant to us now as believers. Just my take on it. There's about three to five books in the OT (maybe more) I really like, the rest is somewhat bizarre. I really do like the OT prophets though, they were quite badazz lol. Isaiah was quite a character...

Great reply. You have more of a new age perspective when it comes to religion. Which is the logical way to tackle the bible if you are going to these days. It's just, how can you weigh your own personal morality vs the bible. It doesn't say anything about changing things to fit today. Infact it's pretty clear on the Do's and don'ts of Christianity. Jesus is God and he teachings are of God. So I just don't get how we can ignore God. My concerns really aren't the traditions talked about, although if we did any of that today people would call it Satanism, it is God's action. I mean he seemingly admits to making mistakes, has regret for decisions he has made, kills people just because. I know people say his word was relevant to those times, but he is God, why not just say " hey no more saceafices guys". I just want to know what some believers think of God with all these things on mind.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 6:16:16 PM
At 8/3/2018 5:30:53 PM, Df0512 wrote:
At 8/3/2018 12:19:52 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Great reply. You have more of a new age perspective when it comes to religion. Which is the logical way to tackle the bible if you are going to these days. It's just, how can you weigh your own personal morality vs the bible. It doesn't say anything about changing things to fit today. Infact it's pretty clear on the Do's and don'ts of Christianity. Jesus is God and he teachings are of God. So I just don't get how we can ignore God. My concerns really aren't the traditions talked about, although if we did any of that today people would call it Satanism, it is God's action. I mean he seemingly admits to making mistakes, has regret for decisions he has made, kills people just because. I know people say his word was relevant to those times, but he is God, why not just say " hey no more saceafices guys". I just want to know what some believers think of God with all these things on mind.
Thank you, I understand what ya mean although I wouldn't really label my perspectives new age, perhaps you'll see that if you read my posts but yeah I'm not really a fundamentalist even though my roots are Christianity. I study all legit forms of religion and spirituality learning from them as a whole and to be honest many people in this generation and past have lost the true heart and art of spirituality and I help to reconcile the things that have been made crooked. I don't have to weigh my own morality vs the Bible, I apply just about everything that's applicable in it and have been since I was very young on my own accord. My application has never been religious dogma though and what religious sects and denominations say mean nothing to me I learn from observation. I started reading and applying the Gospels at a very young age and I immediately connected with Jesus because I have always had a heart for the Creator and so I related to the intensity of His Message and examples. The difference being that my beliefs and experiences aren't limited to the Bible and I'm not a fundamentalist that's all baloney. Religions are the interpretation of a single but very dynamic reality, and they all are unique and have different things to offer as well they share many commonalities and universal principles. Spirituality has many variations and forms but it's purpose is the same for the soul.

Jesus is a representative of the One reality or God, an incarnation and was sent to the lower worlds from the higher realms to redeem mans backwards ways and understanding of God and spirituality and He did just that, He single handedly resurfaced the face of religion and how we view the Father.

One thing to consider is that religious texts aren't meant to be perfect and they are not and that is nothing to fear, they have a mix of things intertwined within their spirituality (culture, traditions, opinions ect ect) and one can accept what is useful and discard that which is not and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. As a matter of fact many non-believers might not be so angry and opposed to religion and spirituality if they knew that were true. It is true, not everything in the Bible and other spiritual texts are perfect and that's not the point anyways, one doesn't have to accept things that they believe are false, or even in error. Every individual soul is meant to have their unique experience with spirituality and experiences in life that's what makes it so amazing....God is incredibly dynamic, the Creator is not restricted to anything rather Everything is within God. We learn from others and other sources and we follow Masters and practice what we learn but the student becomes the master in his journey of course and why not? if you study just about any other interest....arts, sports, occupations, music ect ect it's the same thing, you learn from someone else, you apply what is it you learn and it's practiced and then it's mastered and spirituality is no different is an art form, it's a cultivation.
Anyways sorry to ramble there but it sounded like you wanted to discuss certain things, feel free to ask me whatever it is you want.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 6:41:28 PM
At 8/3/2018 5:17:07 PM, Df0512 wrote:

Df0512,

First, given your own definition of the word pagan, your still using it incorrectly. Second I'm agnostic, so I don't read any particular bible. I read them all so I can gain there knowledge.

All Bible's are derived from the Dead Sea Scroll, so barring interpretation, they are all very similar. I don't find any of them to be legitimate in in way that matters. That why it doesn't matter what bible you read. If we are talking about Christian beliefs the interpretation are even more narrow since the council of nicea basically publishing the Dead Sea scrolls and created the Christian religion you so hate today.

I only wanted to know and discuss why current believers still believe if they have already read through the bible. I find it to be blatantly contradictive. Just wanted to see what the mindset was that keeps that belief going. Your angry friend. Maybe take some personal time. You don't have to reply you know.

Df0512 ,

I have easily "schooled" you because you have yet to realize that whatever the version of the primitive bible that the Christian reads from becomes PAGAN because they don"t follow the other beliefs of Islam and Judaism, GET IT?!

PAGAN: A person who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim; a heathen. If you are a Christian, then you can"t be a Muslim, therefore the Christian is a pagan relative to Islam and Judaism, GET IT? Huh????

I am truly sorry that you are a "Fence Sitter" Agnostic, did you lose a bet and had to become a "Coin Flipper," where the only position that you have on a PAGAN god concept, is that you don't have one? LOL

The Dead Sea Scrolls were not in the possession of the Nicene council in 325AD you blatant fool! The Dead Sea Scrolls ARE NOT Christian documents, but Hebrew documents, where they do not contain any "gospels," nor do they mention the mythical Jesus Christ"s ministry! Therefore the Dead Sea Scrolls DID NOT CREATE THE PRIMITIVE CHRISTIAN RELIGION like you said, you ignorant fool! LOL

Unfortunately for you, your bible ignorance has no bounds! Whereas, it does make a difference in which bible you read from relative to your question: "has anyone read the entire bible."

Because of your continued embarrassing untruthful statements, and like I said, you would be more comfortable in a "Children"s Religion Forum" where you can masturbate your feeble ignorant minds to a frenzy in thinking that you were correct in your comical propositions! LOL

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 8:34:04 PM
At 8/2/2018 10:06:12 PM, Df0512 wrote:
Does it make you fear God? And do you think that's healthy in human culture, to fear God?

God is good, why would I fear good? It is true that fear of God can be reasonable and good, because it can make you avoid harmful things. However, if one fears, he is not complete, because:

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear has punishment. He who fears is not made perfect in love.
1 John 4:18
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 11:06:44 PM
At 8/3/2018 6:41:28 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
At 8/3/2018 5:17:07 PM, Df0512 wrote:

Df0512,

Df0512 ,

I have easily "schooled" you because you have yet to realize that whatever the version of the primitive bible that the Christian reads from becomes PAGAN because they don"t follow the other beliefs of Islam and Judaism, GET IT?!

PAGAN: A person who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim; a heathen. If you are a Christian, then you can"t be a Muslim, therefore the Christian is a pagan relative to Islam and Judaism, GET IT? Huh????

I get what you are saying. That just isn't the definition. It says if you are not one of those you are a heathen. Not that you are relative to the other 3.

I am truly sorry that you are a "Fence Sitter" Agnostic, did you lose a bet and had to become a "Coin Flipper," where the only position that you have on a PAGAN god concept, is that you don't have one? LOL

The Dead Sea Scrolls were not in the possession of the Nicene council in 325AD you blatant fool! The Dead Sea Scrolls ARE NOT Christian documents, but Hebrew documents, where they do not contain any "gospels," nor do they mention the mythical Jesus Christ"s ministry! Therefore the Dead Sea Scrolls DID NOT CREATE THE PRIMITIVE CHRISTIAN RELIGION like you said, you ignorant fool! LOL

The old testament is based off the Hebrew bible. A simple Google search can tell you that. I never said the Dead Sea scrolls created Christianity I said the council did. And they did as they were responsible for the canonization of specetic rules within the Christian community. I said they published it but I meant to say they publicized it.

Unfortunately for you, your bible ignorance has no bounds! Whereas, it does make a difference in which bible you read from relative to your question: "has anyone read the entire bible."

I could have picked one for everyone's else sake but it doesn't matter too me because they are all they same, IMO.

Because of your continued embarrassing untruthful statements, and like I said, you would be more comfortable in a "Children"s Religion Forum" where you can masturbate your feeble ignorant minds to a frenzy in thinking that you were correct in your comical propositions! LOL

This guy is really feeling his self.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 11:32:17 PM

There are many bibles. I've never fully read what 'I' would consider a standard bible myself though. I think when I was younger I might have read an entire kids bible... It had pictures. Not a believer most of the time anymore, but I once was most of the time.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 12:23:31 AM

The fact that even Biblical Scholars are not unanimous in their scriptural conclusions proves there is no exact science behind understanding the Bible. You will be surprised how diametrically opposite the positions are between theologians even when they publicly debate their differences.

I take my research and criticism as a biblical scholar and spiritual leader very seriously.....Harikrish.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.