Jump to topic:

lack of interest

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:40:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have kind of lost interest for anything relating to religion. For like the last month or so. I am not sure why. I feel like I am "stuck". I have no intuition or inspiration right now. I feel like I'm wasting time, like I should be trying to figure things out. I'm not sure what direction I should be going in right now. I need an interesting religious or metaphysical topic to research. Give me some ideas guys.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:42:25 PM
At 8/2/2018 3:40:00 PM, janesix wrote:
I have kind of lost interest for anything relating to religion. For like the last month or so. I am not sure why. I feel like I am "stuck". I have no intuition or inspiration right now. I feel like I'm wasting time, like I should be trying to figure things out. I'm not sure what direction I should be going in right now. I need an interesting religious or metaphysical topic to research. Give me some ideas guys.
Set yourself the task of discovering a god not claimed by man,
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:46:55 PM
At 8/2/2018 3:42:25 PM, bulproof wrote:

I don't know what that means.
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:48:28 PM

Go with what speaks to your heart?
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:50:09 PM
At 8/2/2018 3:46:55 PM, janesix wrote:
At 8/2/2018 3:42:25 PM, bulproof wrote:

I don't know what that means.

What he means is, seek the god called Antilopulatulus because no man has ever mentioned this god before.

....whoops.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 3:51:15 PM
At 8/2/2018 3:48:28 PM, TKDB wrote:

That is a good idea. I forget that sometimes.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 4:00:15 PM
Completely normal Jane, high times and lows you'll never really be always 100% of the time inspired that would kind of defeat the purpose of hunger.....which has a purpose within your spiritual growth. You also don't want to always be fed, you want to pull back from that and rest in yourself to ground all the information you've acquired and sometimes information can come to you without any other sources. I could give you interesting things to read but not sure what your taste is or what you're willing to accept or entertain.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 4:03:20 PM
At 8/2/2018 4:00:15 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
Completely normal Jane, high times and lows you'll never really be always 100% of the time inspired that would kind of defeat the purpose of hunger.....which has a purpose within your spiritual growth. You also don't want to always be fed, you want to pull back from that and rest in yourself to ground all the information you've acquired and sometimes information can come to you without any other sources. I could give you interesting things to read but not sure what your taste is or what you're willing to accept or entertain.

My heart is telling me to wait and be patient.
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 4:11:41 PM
At 8/2/2018 4:03:20 PM, janesix wrote:

Very good advice.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 4:16:40 PM

Cool :)
KerimF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 4:22:20 PM

You may like analysing attentively the deep nature of which you are made of.

When a professional person gets a computer for example, he tries analysing it first (as much as he can) before using it. Then while he runs it he takes all opportunities to discover more and more its non-obvious functions and capabilities.

If a person cannot trust fully what he perceives and feels, he would have no choice but to follow some others who are pleased to guide him.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 4:39:55 PM
At 8/2/2018 3:51:15 PM, janesix wrote:
At 8/2/2018 3:48:28 PM, TKDB wrote:

That is a good idea. I forget that sometimes.

Janesix, yes, by all means, follow what "allegedly speaks to your heart," where this is the impetus of how so many different and contradicting DIVISIONS of Christianity was formed.

Look up Nihilism, as if early cave man and woman had a meaning to life, other than to eat, screw, and sleep. LOL

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 4:44:28 PM

So not only does your heart have ears but it communicates via VOIV and has a larynx? Amazing.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 4:53:47 PM
At 8/2/2018 4:44:28 PM, bulproof wrote:

So not only does your heart have ears but it communicates via VOIV and has a larynx? Amazing.

my heart tells me you are an annoying prick bully
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 4:57:15 PM
At 8/2/2018 4:53:47 PM, janesix wrote:

VOIV?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 4:59:24 PM
At 8/2/2018 4:57:15 PM, bulproof wrote:

VOIV?

I don't know what the hell you are talking about prick
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:00:57 PM
At 8/2/2018 4:59:24 PM, janesix wrote:

VOIV?

Well ask your heart.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:01:43 PM
At 8/2/2018 5:00:57 PM, bulproof wrote:

VOIV?

Well ask your heart.
fck off prickface
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:05:29 PM

VOIV?

Well ask your heart.
More classis examples of atheists that have zero cue how to translate analogies. Very strange really but then it gives us a better idea of why they have no idea how to interpret or experience spirituality as well. One dimensional to the extreme....
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:11:35 PM
At 8/2/2018 5:05:29 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

VOIV?

Well ask your heart.
More classis examples of atheists that have zero cue how to translate analogies. Very strange really but then it gives us a better idea of why they have no idea how to interpret or experience spirituality as well. One dimensional to the extreme....

Strange how they also have zero curiosity . Even as a n atheist I was curious as to how I came to be here and what everything was about. These atheists on ddo(you know which ones, not all of them) can't think past their next corona
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:14:27 PM
At 8/2/2018 4:58:29 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Make ya hart talk.
What the hell....
https://english.stackexchange.com...

The "heart" in this context is associated with a persons inner desires and expressions it's not a literal statement.

" the "heart" is employed as a metaphor for the innermost essence of something, the seat of its vitality"
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:17:45 PM

Look up modern spiritual beliefs, or what i like to do... is look up what the most likely spiritual hypothesis are. Or, just something random.

Here, this is an interesting read:
https://www.theosophical.org...
"For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity." --- Jean Dubuffet
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:19:30 PM

VOIV?

Well ask your heart.
When you live in a world of fantasy you can pretend any stupid thing is real, like talking hearts. Hearts pump blood, you need a different analogy because using real things in your fantasies is hypocritical.
Hearts pump blood = Reality.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:19:45 PM
At 8/2/2018 5:17:45 PM, Outplayz wrote:

Look up modern spiritual beliefs, or what i like to do... is look up what the most likely spiritual hypothesis are. Or, just something random.

Thanks I might take a look
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:20:22 PM
At 8/2/2018 5:11:35 PM, janesix wrote:

VOIV?

Well ask your heart.

Strange how they also have zero curiosity . Even as a n atheist I was curious as to how I came to be here and what everything was about. These atheists on ddo(you know which ones, not all of them) can't think past their next corona
Could you imagine if Bulcrap disappeared? we got rid of one maniac just a few to go and this place will be in top shape. I often wonder the same things really, I can't for the life of me understand how some of them can live with themselves and have zero curiosity for truth and honest inquiries, makes no sense to me.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:21:16 PM
At 8/2/2018 5:19:30 PM, bulproof wrote:

VOIV?

Well ask your heart.
When you live in a world of fantasy you can pretend any stupid thing is real, like talking hearts. Hearts pump blood, you need a different analogy because using real things in your fantasies is hypocritical.
Hearts pump blood = Reality.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:22:30 PM
At 8/2/2018 5:14:27 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
Make ya hart talk.
What the hell....

The "heart" in this context is associated with a persons inner desires and expressions it's not a literal statement.

" the "heart" is employed as a metaphor for the innermost essence of something, the seat of its vitality"
The heart pumps blood, your fantasies are meaningless in reality.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:24:30 PM
At 8/2/2018 5:22:30 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/2/2018 5:14:27 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
Make ya hart talk.
What the hell....

The heart pumps blood, your fantasies are meaningless in reality.

your materialism is boring as hell
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 5:24:33 PM
At 8/2/2018 5:19:45 PM, janesix wrote:
At 8/2/2018 5:17:45 PM, Outplayz wrote:

Thanks I might take a look

It explains an evolving god vs. a static god. An interesting alternative view.
"For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity." --- Jean Dubuffet

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.