Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

challenge to all atheists....

graceofgod
Posts: 10,088
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Prove the God of the bible does not exist and I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...
SecularMerlin
Posts: 7,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 1:35:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:
Prove the God of the bible does not exist and I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

Have the problems with this line of reasoning never been pointed out to you?
The only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing.
-Socrates

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carrol
Skepticalone
Posts: 8,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 1:52:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:
Prove the God of the bible does not exist and I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

You limiting yourself does not limit reality.
Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 3:33:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:
Prove the God of the bible does not exist and I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

How about I prove that you are not being stupid?

Well, I guess I can't.
Stronn
Posts: 683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 3:39:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:
Prove the God of the bible does not exist and I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

Is this a joke?
missmedic
Posts: 764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 5:51:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:
Prove the God of the bible does not exist and I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

According to the bible, your god exist on faith based belief alone, believe or else.
Exist or not, the God of the bible does not do anything. I have never seen any proof of a supernatural being of any kind, let alone an invisible one.
Try not to generalize it shows bias.
If you have a real question for an individual that is a nonbeliever please ask.
https://reasonresources.wordpress.com...
Slothrop
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 5:58:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:
. . . I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

If one is committed to the truth, one will not deny some evidence out-of-hand (without even knowing what the evidence is), but will, instead, seriously consider all evidence, evaluate it critically, and follow the evidence where it leads.
mookestink
Posts: 129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 11:48:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:
Prove the God of the bible does not exist and I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...
An experimental version of English, known as E-prime, removes all uses of the verb "to be" from dialogue. This includes is, was, are, being, exists, and so forth. It presents a useful reminder that the verb "to be" creates more ambiguity than any other word in the English language.

For instance, when you ask if God exists, what do you mean by "exists"? Do you mean appears? That would ask for an empirical proof, or evidence. What else might you mean? Do you mean follows logically from a metaphysical position? Because of the ambiguity of your question, there can be no clear answer. So start at square one, and ask the same question, just without using any form of the verb "to be".
Harikrish
Posts: 30,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 11:52:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:
Prove the God of the bible does not exist and I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...
You are making a public confession about your low Christian integrity and intellectual dishonesty.

Come and get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Posts: 670
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 12:31:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:
Prove the God of the bible does not exist and I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

___________________________________________

GRACEOFGOD,

I know that I have "bible-slapped" you silly of late, and I know you are dumbfounded and bible ignorant, but you went beyond the pale with this stupid statement of yours, and at your expense once again! LOL

As you should be aware, there were MANY mythical gods that were created by primitive thinking man in the pagan Bronze and Iron Age. Therefore, just to be sure of the "god" your referring too, below is a partial list that you will choose from.

GRACEOFGOD, pick out which pagan god you want to talk about in the list below, and if you can't, then you are to EMBARRASSED to tell us which one you worship in the 21st century! LOL

Azura Mazda, Angus, Belenos, Brigid, Dana, Lugh, Dagda, Epona, Allah Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Atehna, Demeter, Dionysus, Eris, Eos, Gaia, Hades, Hekate, Helios, Hephaestus, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Pan, Poseidon, Selene, Uranus, Zeus, Mathilde, Elves, Eostre, Frigg, Ganesh, Hretha, Saxnot, Shef, Shiva Thuno, Tir, Vishnu, Weyland, Woden, Yahweh, Alfar, Balder, Beyla, Bil, Bragi, Byggvir, Dagr, Disir, Eir, Forseti, Freya, Freyr, Frigga, Heimdall, Hel, Hoenir, Idunn, Jord, Jesus, Lofn, Loki, Mon, Njord, Norns, Nott, Odin, Ran, Saga, Sif, Siofn, Skadi, Snotra, Sol, Syn, Ull, Thor, Tyr, Var, Vali, Vidar, Vor, Herne, Holda, Nehalennia, Nerthus, Endovelicus, Ataegina, Runesocesius, Bacchus, Ceres, Cupid, Diana, Janus, Juno, Jupiter, Maia, Mars, Mercury, Minerva, Neptune, Pluto, Plutus, Proserpina, Venus, Vesta, Vulcan, Attis, Cybele, El-Gabal, Isis, Mithras, Sol Invictus, Endovelicus, Anubis, Aten, Atum, Bast, Bes, Geb, Hapi, Hathor, Heget, Horus, Imhotep, Isis, Khepry, Khnum, Maahes, Ma"at, Menhit, Mont, Naunet, Neith, Nephthys, Nut, Osiris, Ptah, Ra, Sekhmnet, Sobek, Set, Tefnut, Thoth, An, Anshar, Anu, Apsu, Ashur, Damkina, Ea, Enki, Enlil, Ereshkigal, Nunurta, Hadad, Inanna, Ishtar, Kingu, Kishar, Marduk, Mummu, Nabu, Nammu, Nanna, Nergal, Ninhursag, Ninlil, Nintu, Shamash, Sin, Tiamat, Utu, Mitra, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukiyomi, Inari, Tengu, Izanami, Izanagi, Daikoku, Ebisu, Benzaiten, Bishamonten, Fukurokuju, Jurojin, Hotei, Quetzalcoatl, Tlaloc, Inti, Kon, Mama Cocha, Mama Quilla, Manco Capac, Pachacamac and Zaramama, Vera.

______________________________________________
Casten
Posts: 2,515
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 1:26:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 1:50:58 PM, bulproof wrote:
Prove that omthilithons don't exist you fuking numpty.

https://screenshots.firefox.com... Wow. Your made-up word was so unlike other words that google didn't even try to offer a corrective guess.

Also I disapprove of your insulting attitude but what else is new.
Bummed about the low activity and abandonment of DDO? You can always try us on DART: https://www.debateart.com...
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 2:04:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/4/2018 1:26:35 AM, Casten wrote:
At 8/3/2018 1:50:58 PM, bulproof wrote:
Prove that omthilithons don't exist you fuking numpty.

https://screenshots.firefox.com... Wow. Your made-up word was so unlike other words that google didn't even try to offer a corrective guess.

Also I disapprove of your insulting attitude but what else is new.
The questions are identical.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 2:12:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 5:58:28 PM, Slothrop wrote:
At 8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:
. . . I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

If one is committed to the truth, one will not deny some evidence out-of-hand (without even knowing what the evidence is), but will, instead, seriously consider all evidence, evaluate it critically, and follow the evidence where it leads.

Yes, but this is GoG we are talking about.
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 2:13:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:
Prove the God of the bible does not exist and I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

It's such a shame, GoG- you WANT to be part of the conversation, you WANT to provide justification of your views, and you just haven't got the intellect.
Casten
Posts: 2,515
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 3:16:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/4/2018 2:04:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/4/2018 1:26:35 AM, Casten wrote:
At 8/3/2018 1:50:58 PM, bulproof wrote:
Prove that omthilithons don't exist you fuking numpty.

https://screenshots.firefox.com... Wow. Your made-up word was so unlike other words that google didn't even try to offer a corrective guess.

Also I disapprove of your insulting attitude but what else is new.
The questions are identical.

They are, of course. I just felt you didn't need to include "you fuking numpty". Not that my feelings count for sh*t, or that this is any different than any other time you say "you fuking numpty". I just wanted to admire your word invention and the thought of paying you a compliment while completely ignoring your insulting attitude made me feel icky, so I had to say something. This has been What Goes On In Casten's Brain, I am your host, Casten's Brain. Join us next time.
Bummed about the low activity and abandonment of DDO? You can always try us on DART: https://www.debateart.com...
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 3:41:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/4/2018 3:16:53 AM, Casten wrote:
At 8/4/2018 2:04:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/4/2018 1:26:35 AM, Casten wrote:
At 8/3/2018 1:50:58 PM, bulproof wrote:
Prove that omthilithons don't exist you fuking numpty.

https://screenshots.firefox.com... Wow. Your made-up word was so unlike other words that google didn't even try to offer a corrective guess.

Also I disapprove of your insulting attitude but what else is new.
The questions are identical.

They are, of course. I just felt you didn't need to include "you fuking numpty". Not that my feelings count for sh*t, or that this is any different than any other time you say "you fuking numpty". I just wanted to admire your word invention and the thought of paying you a compliment while completely ignoring your insulting attitude made me feel icky, so I had to say something. This has been What Goes On In Casten's Brain, I am your host, Casten's Brain. Join us next time.

Netsac is casten and how do I spell it backwards is what happens in deb 8's brain .
Which leads me to the question because I'm typing it is.
It's brain not brian
Your writing brain , that's brain .
Double check deb , yep , I got it right the first time.
Brain.
ethang5
Posts: 19,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 6:01:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:

Prove the God of the bible does not exist and I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

....I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

Could this be what GoG is saying atheists do?
keithprosser
Posts: 8,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 6:40:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/4/2018 6:01:35 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:

Prove the God of the bible does not exist and I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

....I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

Could this be what GoG is saying atheists do?

Perhaps when atheists say 'no evidence' they don't mean 'no evidence'?
Casten
Posts: 2,515
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 6:48:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/4/2018 6:01:35 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:

Prove the God of the bible does not exist and I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

....I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

Could this be what GoG is saying atheists do?

That's what I assumed.
Bummed about the low activity and abandonment of DDO? You can always try us on DART: https://www.debateart.com...
Casten
Posts: 2,515
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 6:50:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/4/2018 3:41:21 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 8/4/2018 3:16:53 AM, Casten wrote:
At 8/4/2018 2:04:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/4/2018 1:26:35 AM, Casten wrote:
At 8/3/2018 1:50:58 PM, bulproof wrote:
Prove that omthilithons don't exist you fuking numpty.

https://screenshots.firefox.com... Wow. Your made-up word was so unlike other words that google didn't even try to offer a corrective guess.

Also I disapprove of your insulting attitude but what else is new.
The questions are identical.

They are, of course. I just felt you didn't need to include "you fuking numpty". Not that my feelings count for sh*t, or that this is any different than any other time you say "you fuking numpty". I just wanted to admire your word invention and the thought of paying you a compliment while completely ignoring your insulting attitude made me feel icky, so I had to say something. This has been What Goes On In Casten's Brain, I am your host, Casten's Brain. Join us next time.

Netsac is casten and how do I spell it backwards is what happens in deb 8's brain .
Which leads me to the question because I'm typing it is.
It's brain not brian
Your writing brain , that's brain .
Double check deb , yep , I got it right the first time.
Brain.

You have a special brain, Deb. Or a special brian. One of those two.
Bummed about the low activity and abandonment of DDO? You can always try us on DART: https://www.debateart.com...
Wizofoz
Posts: 3,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 7:35:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/4/2018 6:01:35 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:

Prove the God of the bible does not exist and I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

....I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

Could this be what GoG is saying atheists do?

Yes. He'd be wrong, but yes.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.