Jump to topic:

challenge to all atheists....

graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Prove the God of the bible does not exist and I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 1:35:45 PM
At 8/3/2018 1:23:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:
Prove the God of the bible does not exist and I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

Have the problems with this line of reasoning never been pointed out to you?
The only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing.
-Socrates

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carrol
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 1:52:57 PM

You limiting yourself does not limit reality.
Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 3:33:09 PM

How about I prove that you are not being stupid?

Well, I guess I can't.
Stronn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 3:39:57 PM

Is this a joke?
missmedic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 5:51:22 PM

According to the bible, your god exist on faith based belief alone, believe or else.
Exist or not, the God of the bible does not do anything. I have never seen any proof of a supernatural being of any kind, let alone an invisible one.
Try not to generalize it shows bias.
If you have a real question for an individual that is a nonbeliever please ask.
https://reasonresources.wordpress.com...
Slothrop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 5:58:28 PM
. . . I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

If one is committed to the truth, one will not deny some evidence out-of-hand (without even knowing what the evidence is), but will, instead, seriously consider all evidence, evaluate it critically, and follow the evidence where it leads.
mookestink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 11:48:35 PM
An experimental version of English, known as E-prime, removes all uses of the verb "to be" from dialogue. This includes is, was, are, being, exists, and so forth. It presents a useful reminder that the verb "to be" creates more ambiguity than any other word in the English language.

For instance, when you ask if God exists, what do you mean by "exists"? Do you mean appears? That would ask for an empirical proof, or evidence. What else might you mean? Do you mean follows logically from a metaphysical position? Because of the ambiguity of your question, there can be no clear answer. So start at square one, and ask the same question, just without using any form of the verb "to be".
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 11:52:46 PM
You are making a public confession about your low Christian integrity and intellectual dishonesty.

Come and get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 12:31:54 AM

GRACEOFGOD,

I know that I have "bible-slapped" you silly of late, and I know you are dumbfounded and bible ignorant, but you went beyond the pale with this stupid statement of yours, and at your expense once again! LOL

As you should be aware, there were MANY mythical gods that were created by primitive thinking man in the pagan Bronze and Iron Age. Therefore, just to be sure of the "god" your referring too, below is a partial list that you will choose from.

GRACEOFGOD, pick out which pagan god you want to talk about in the list below, and if you can't, then you are to EMBARRASSED to tell us which one you worship in the 21st century! LOL

Azura Mazda, Angus, Belenos, Brigid, Dana, Lugh, Dagda, Epona, Allah Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Atehna, Demeter, Dionysus, Eris, Eos, Gaia, Hades, Hekate, Helios, Hephaestus, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Pan, Poseidon, Selene, Uranus, Zeus, Mathilde, Elves, Eostre, Frigg, Ganesh, Hretha, Saxnot, Shef, Shiva Thuno, Tir, Vishnu, Weyland, Woden, Yahweh, Alfar, Balder, Beyla, Bil, Bragi, Byggvir, Dagr, Disir, Eir, Forseti, Freya, Freyr, Frigga, Heimdall, Hel, Hoenir, Idunn, Jord, Jesus, Lofn, Loki, Mon, Njord, Norns, Nott, Odin, Ran, Saga, Sif, Siofn, Skadi, Snotra, Sol, Syn, Ull, Thor, Tyr, Var, Vali, Vidar, Vor, Herne, Holda, Nehalennia, Nerthus, Endovelicus, Ataegina, Runesocesius, Bacchus, Ceres, Cupid, Diana, Janus, Juno, Jupiter, Maia, Mars, Mercury, Minerva, Neptune, Pluto, Plutus, Proserpina, Venus, Vesta, Vulcan, Attis, Cybele, El-Gabal, Isis, Mithras, Sol Invictus, Endovelicus, Anubis, Aten, Atum, Bast, Bes, Geb, Hapi, Hathor, Heget, Horus, Imhotep, Isis, Khepry, Khnum, Maahes, Ma"at, Menhit, Mont, Naunet, Neith, Nephthys, Nut, Osiris, Ptah, Ra, Sekhmnet, Sobek, Set, Tefnut, Thoth, An, Anshar, Anu, Apsu, Ashur, Damkina, Ea, Enki, Enlil, Ereshkigal, Nunurta, Hadad, Inanna, Ishtar, Kingu, Kishar, Marduk, Mummu, Nabu, Nammu, Nanna, Nergal, Ninhursag, Ninlil, Nintu, Shamash, Sin, Tiamat, Utu, Mitra, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukiyomi, Inari, Tengu, Izanami, Izanagi, Daikoku, Ebisu, Benzaiten, Bishamonten, Fukurokuju, Jurojin, Hotei, Quetzalcoatl, Tlaloc, Inti, Kon, Mama Cocha, Mama Quilla, Manco Capac, Pachacamac and Zaramama, Vera.

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 1:26:35 AM
At 8/3/2018 1:50:58 PM, bulproof wrote:
Prove that omthilithons don't exist you fuking numpty.

https://screenshots.firefox.com... Wow. Your made-up word was so unlike other words that google didn't even try to offer a corrective guess.

Also I disapprove of your insulting attitude but what else is new.
Bummed about the low activity and abandonment of DDO? You can always try us on DART: https://www.debateart.com...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 2:04:43 AM
At 8/4/2018 1:26:35 AM, Casten wrote:

https://screenshots.firefox.com... Wow. Your made-up word was so unlike other words that google didn't even try to offer a corrective guess.

The questions are identical.
Wizofoz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 2:12:40 AM
At 8/3/2018 5:58:28 PM, Slothrop wrote:
. . . I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

If one is committed to the truth, one will not deny some evidence out-of-hand (without even knowing what the evidence is), but will, instead, seriously consider all evidence, evaluate it critically, and follow the evidence where it leads.

Yes, but this is GoG we are talking about.
Wizofoz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 2:13:50 AM

It's such a shame, GoG- you WANT to be part of the conversation, you WANT to provide justification of your views, and you just haven't got the intellect.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 3:16:53 AM
At 8/4/2018 2:04:43 AM, bulproof wrote:

They are, of course. I just felt you didn't need to include "you fuking numpty". Not that my feelings count for sh*t, or that this is any different than any other time you say "you fuking numpty". I just wanted to admire your word invention and the thought of paying you a compliment while completely ignoring your insulting attitude made me feel icky, so I had to say something. This has been What Goes On In Casten's Brain, I am your host, Casten's Brain. Join us next time.
Bummed about the low activity and abandonment of DDO? You can always try us on DART: https://www.debateart.com...
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 3:41:21 AM
At 8/4/2018 3:16:53 AM, Casten wrote:

They are, of course. I just felt you didn't need to include "you fuking numpty". Not that my feelings count for sh*t, or that this is any different than any other time you say "you fuking numpty". I just wanted to admire your word invention and the thought of paying you a compliment while completely ignoring your insulting attitude made me feel icky, so I had to say something. This has been What Goes On In Casten's Brain, I am your host, Casten's Brain. Join us next time.

Netsac is casten and how do I spell it backwards is what happens in deb 8's brain .
Which leads me to the question because I'm typing it is.
It's brain not brian
Your writing brain , that's brain .
Double check deb , yep , I got it right the first time.
Brain.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 6:01:35 AM

....I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

Could this be what GoG is saying atheists do?
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 6:40:58 AM
At 8/4/2018 6:01:35 AM, ethang5 wrote:

....I will still argue with you because I will deny all your evidence and then claim you have no evidence...

Perhaps when atheists say 'no evidence' they don't mean 'no evidence'?
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 6:48:25 AM

That's what I assumed.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 6:50:10 AM
At 8/4/2018 3:41:21 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 8/4/2018 3:16:53 AM, Casten wrote:

Netsac is casten and how do I spell it backwards is what happens in deb 8's brain .
Which leads me to the question because I'm typing it is.
It's brain not brian
Your writing brain , that's brain .
Double check deb , yep , I got it right the first time.
Brain.

You have a special brain, Deb. Or a special brian. One of those two.
Wizofoz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 7:35:24 AM

Yes. He'd be wrong, but yes.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.