Jump to topic:

A question for Christians.

ken1122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 2:08:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In Corinthians it says "Flesh and Blood shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven" but according to the Bible, the tomb was empty. I"ve heard many say if a body were to be found, this would dispel the entire idea that Jesus rose from the dead. So where did Jesus body (flesh and blood) go if it left the tomb, but could not get into Heaven?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 2:36:24 PM
At 8/12/2018 2:08:25 PM, ken1122 wrote:

In Corinthians it says "Flesh and Blood shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven" but according to the Bible, the tomb was empty. I"ve heard many say if a body were to be found, this would dispel the entire idea that Jesus rose from the dead. So where did Jesus body (flesh and blood) go if it left the tomb, but could not get into Heaven?

The bible records several instances after Jesus left the tomb. It also alludes to some meetings but does not describe them in detail.

Google Jesus' appearances after resurrection to get a complete list.
ken1122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 2:38:11 PM
At 8/12/2018 2:36:24 PM, ethang5 wrote:

The bible records several instances after Jesus left the tomb. It also alludes to some meetings but does not describe them in detail.

So what do you think happened to Jesus body?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 3:37:01 PM
At 8/12/2018 2:38:11 PM, ken1122 wrote:

Really?

Exactly what the bible says happened to it. I will assume you can read.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 3:51:57 PM
The disciples confirmed Jesus appeared to them after the crucifixion in the Gospels. Thomas even confirmed Jesus was all flesh and bones.

Luke 24:39 Look at My hands and My feet. It is I Myself. Touch Me and see--for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.

Jesus even told his disciples he would be going to live in his father's house and work as a housekeeper preparing rooms for guests.
John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 4:57:31 PM

ETHANG5,

You DID NOT answer ken1122's question, fool, other than to pass it off again and RUN AWAY!! ... It is better that you just remain SILENT to any questions regarding your primitive faith, than to make a greater fool of yourself within this forum!

I would suggest that you follow this biblical example: _ "Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues." (Proverbs 17:28)

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 5:06:36 PM
At 8/12/2018 3:37:01 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/12/2018 2:38:11 PM, ken1122 wrote:

Really?

Exactly what the bible says happened to it. I will assume you can read.

ETHANG5,

Still running away I see, when will you ever learn, you DO NOT have the acumen to discuss this proposition or any other regarding your primitive bible with an ATHEIST!

Yes, we can read your disgusting bible, where it states that the mythical Jesus assended towards HEAVEN, whereas, as ken1122 points out, IT IS A CONTRADICTION IN TERMS BECAUSE FLESH AND BLOOD CANNOT ENTER HEAVEN, YOU BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL!

"And when he had said these things, as they were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him out of their sight. And while they were gazing into heaven as he went, behold, two men stood by them in white robes, and said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven." (Acts 1:9-11)

ETHANG5, how does it truly feel to be the most dumbfounded pseudo-christian on DEBATE.ORG? Can you tell us truthfully? LOL!

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 5:09:44 PM
At 8/12/2018 4:57:31 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:

ETHANG5,

You DID NOT answer ken1122's question, fool, other than to pass it off again and RUN AWAY!! ... It is better that you just remain SILENT to any questions regarding your primitive faith, than to make a greater fool of yourself within this forum!

I would suggest that you follow this biblical example: _ "Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues." (Proverbs 17:28)

Hard to tell if Ethang is taking your advice or his home remedy is working.
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 8:24:42 PM
Lol.

The trolls and morons have been starved for attention and are now going crazy.

Poor idiots. Only one site they can post on.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 8:32:32 PM

It says:

Now I say this, brothers, that flesh and blood can't inherit the Kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery. We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 Cor. 15:50-53

There happens some kind of change, which makes Kingdom of Heaven possible.

Jesus answered him, "Most assuredly, I tell you, unless one is born anew, he can't see the Kingdom of God." Nicodemus said to him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb, and be born?" Jesus answered, "Most assuredly I tell you, unless one is born of water and spirit, he can't enter into the Kingdom of God! That which is born of the flesh is flesh. That which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Don't marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born anew.'

John 3:3-7

Person must be born anew from the spirit. With physical matter it is not possible, but with spirit it is.
Factseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 10:44:53 PM

LOL, After having a few meetings he went to Heaven. His flesh and blood had changed. As anyone with a 3rd grade or higher education can comprehend by reading the verses in question, in their entirety...

"50"Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52"in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53"For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."
ken1122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 10:45:33 PM
At 8/12/2018 8:32:32 PM, 12_13 wrote:

It says:

Now I say this, brothers, that flesh and blood can't inherit the Kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery. We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Jesus answered him, "Most assuredly, I tell you, unless one is born anew, he can't see the Kingdom of God." Nicodemus said to him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb, and be born?" Jesus answered, "Most assuredly I tell you, unless one is born of water and spirit, he can't enter into the Kingdom of God! That which is born of the flesh is flesh. That which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Don't marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born anew.'

Person must be born anew from the spirit. With physical matter it is not possible, but with spirit it is.

So what happened to Jesus physical body?

K
Factseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 11:20:09 PM
At 8/12/2018 10:45:33 PM, ken1122 wrote:

It says:

K

It went to Heaven with him. Can you read?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 11:27:41 PM

Jesus said:
John 3:5 Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
Jesus's first miracle was turning water into wine. But as we all know wine is not a spirit. To be a spirit it must be 40% alcohol. Wine is less than 15% alcohol.
So to be born again (to experience heaven) one has to mix water with real spirit (alcohol). What Jesus served could not get you there. It was adulterated wine.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 1:12:17 AM
At 8/12/2018 10:44:53 PM, Factseeker wrote:

So where did Jesus body (flesh and blood) go if it left the tomb, but could not get into Heaven?

LOL, After having a few meetings he went to Heaven. His flesh and blood had changed. As anyone with a 3rd grade or higher education can comprehend by reading the verses in question, in their entirety...

I don't think he wants to read it FS, I think he wants someone to tell him. Or maybe his reading level is below 3rd grade education.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 2:47:01 AM
At 8/12/2018 8:24:42 PM, ethang5 wrote:
Lol.

The trolls and morons have been starved for attention and are now going crazy.

Poor idiots. Only one site they can post on.

ETHANG5,

The truth hurts, doesn't it? ... NOT ONE REFUTATION CAME FROM YOU RELATIVE TO US MAKING YOU THE CONTINUED BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL! LOL

ETHANG5, when are you going to realize that the ATHEISTS own you and your pagan faith outright? Huh? How many times that I have easily bible-slapped you silly, only for you to RUN AWAY from the embarrassment that I give you by being SILENT? LOL

Yes, every forum has to have their token truly bible ignorant individual, and you are the chosen one in this forum! You must be so proud, and don't forget to tell the other forums of your embarrassing standing within DEBATE.ORG Religion forum! LOL

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 10:08:18 PM

Apparently, it changed.

Jesus said to her, "Don't touch me, for I haven't yet ascended to my Father; but go to my brothers, and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"" " When therefore it was evening, on that day, the first day of the week, and when the doors were locked where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, "Peace be to you."
John 20:17,19

On basis of that, he as not anymore in normal body, because appeared for disciples like that scripture tells.
ken1122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2018 1:56:24 AM
At 8/12/2018 11:20:09 PM, Factseeker wrote:

It says:

K

It went to Heaven with him. Can you read?

Yes I can read, and there is no need to behave uncivil. Obviously the physical body did not go to Heaven, it changed as you pointed out earlier.
ken1122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2018 1:59:45 AM
At 8/13/2018 10:08:18 PM, 12_13 wrote:

Apparently, it changed.

Jesus said to her, "Don't touch me, for I haven't yet ascended to my Father; but go to my brothers, and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"" " When therefore it was evening, on that day, the first day of the week, and when the doors were locked where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, "Peace be to you."
John 20:17,19

On basis of that, he as not anymore in normal body, because appeared for disciples like that scripture tells.

Thanks for answering my question.

Ken

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.