Jump to topic:

Wow I'm shocked, even the religion forum

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2018 2:22:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello anyone, hello, where did everyone go?? Did everyone get their accounts closed? I thought for sure the religion forum would be the last forum standing on this site, with heated debates but even here nobody is around.

Jesus and the disciples have left DDO

Amen
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2018 5:35:23 PM
At 8/16/2018 2:22:53 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Hello anyone, hello, where did everyone go?? Did everyone get their accounts closed? I thought for sure the religion forum would be the last forum standing on this site, with heated debates but even here nobody is around.

Amen

Where is all the Jesus and God talk, what happened did God abandon the religion forum, or did everyone see the face of Jesus on another site and move there to preach the holy scripture?

Looks like the Devil and the 4 horseman are taking over the religion forum bhahahaha!!!
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2018 5:51:13 PM
At 8/16/2018 5:35:23 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 8/16/2018 2:22:53 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Amen

Where is all the Jesus and God talk, what happened did God abandon the religion forum, or did everyone see the face of Jesus on another site and move there to preach the holy scripture?

Looks like the Devil and the 4 horseman are taking over the religion forum bhahahaha!!!

Looks like I'm the God of the religion forum, bow down to me my peasant children. I will show you salvation
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2018 6:15:37 PM
Rise up children and follow the new religion of Father Fanboy.

Here are the new 10 commandments

1/ Thou shalt not lie
2/ Thou shalt not kill
3/ Thou shalt not steal
4/ Thou shalt not follow any other religion (Islam, Catholic)
5/ Thou shalt not possess guns
6/ Thou shalt believe in pro choice
7/ Thou shalt not follow communism
8/ Thou shalt not cheat on their spouse
9/ Thou shalt condemn the mentally ill as the runts of society
10/ Thou shalt do whatever the fvck they want as long as it doesn't hurt others

There is a new sheriff in town, join me in the religion of Fanboyism LOL
edgeofimagination
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2018 6:34:08 PM
Because the TRUTH is finally being absorbed by the Jesus and Allah hypnotized sheeple zombies. . .

NO human EVER needs to be validated and approved to EXIST by some retarded Jesus-Bible/muslim-Quran vomiting psychopath in a glorified Halloween Gown. . . .

These Jesus and Allah promoting PARASITES have caused more DEATH and DESTRUCTION over their idiot GOD inventions and HUMANITY id FED UP with the SCAM

The youth of the world see the totally OBSOLETE OLD GENERATION and the WARS-
DEATH-OPPRESSION they have caused for thousands of years. . . They are DYING off and offer nothing in the way of INNOVATION. . . . Just old, Decaying obsolete TRASH. . .

The Asian Religions/spirituality are not based on FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE
like the Middle East GARBAGE. . . . In fact most were attacked by the Middle East psychopaths and forced to convert or suffer. . . . ENOUGH is ENOUGH screw the JESUS/ALLAH scumbag psychopaths. . . . Time to put Jesus and allah into Mythology with Zeus and Odin. . . . FCK THEM and the retards that murder in their names. . .

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.