Jump to topic:

Why Are There So Many Anti-Atheists?

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2018 8:34:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I had it put to me that I am anti-religion.

Then it dawned on me. . . . . "wait a minute, Shouldn't the converse be true?

In other words, Those who choose religion above and beyond the norm should be called anti-atheist.

And while we're at it, Since atheism is the default position anyway, Should we not call atheists say, realists and theists, anti-realists?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2018 7:19:56 PM
Willows wrote:
I had it put to me that I am anti-religion.

Then it dawned on me. . . . . "wait a minute, Shouldn't the converse be true?

In other words, Those who choose religion above and beyond the norm should be called anti-atheist.

And while we're at it, Since atheism is the default position anyway, Should we not call atheists say, realists and theists, anti-realists?

Most Australians can trace their ancestry to a criminal found in the Criminal Ancestry Registey of UK.
We also know according to Darwin the common ancestry of Europeans were Old World monkeys.
Darwin wrote in The descent of man: "The Simiadae then branched off into two great stems, The New World and Old World monkeys; and from the latter, At a remote period, Man, The wonder and glory of the Universe, Proceeded.

Any wonder why we have extreme views that come from both open tree tops and very confined spaces. It doesn't help when Australia is isolated from the rest of the world geographically, Culturally and intellectually.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2018 12:30:32 AM
I know what you mean.
Australia could be a lot worse off like say India, Which is not cut off from the world.

For example, This is where Aussies take a dump. . . . . . . .
http://i01. I. Aliimg. Com. . .

Compared with India. . . . . .
https://i. Ytimg. Com. . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2018 4:13:28 PM
Willows wrote:
I know what you mean.
Australia could be a lot worse off like say India, Which is not cut off from the world.

For example, This is where Aussies take a dump. . . . . . . .
http://i01. I. Aliimg. Com. . .

Compared with India. . . . . .
https://i. Ytimg. Com. . .

Filthy Australians go beyond bad toilet habits.

Pinjarra | Australian Federal agents cracked down on unsuspecting party goers in a privately owned petting zoo yesterday where more than 40 arrests were made over allegations of bestiality and animal cruelty, Reports the Western Australian Herald this morning.

Suspected for some time by local authorities of running a petting zoo functioning as an underground animal brothel, Where clients paid for sexual services with the animals, The 67-year old farm owner was arrested with two of his sons and some 30 guests who were present for an all-night party.

Caught in full action during the festivities, The Federal police raid engaged more than 16 agents in what local officials believe to be the biggest crackdown on an animal brothel in Australia"s history.

AUSTRALIA: 20 KOALAS RESCUED FROM ANIMAL BROTHEL
The poor animals were forced into sexual acts with clients of the animal brothel before being rescued yesterday by Federal agents
A thriving business

Local authorities fear a recrudescence in sexually deviant behavior with animals in the region since this is the third animal brothel to be closed down in recent months in the area.

"We can"t explain why animal brothels seem to be in high demand in the region" explains psychologist Dane Banff.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2018 2:01:47 AM
"We can"t explain why animal brothels seem to be in high demand in the region" explains psychologist Dane Banff.

You don't know the address, Do you?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2018 3:00:17 PM
Willows wrote:

You don't know the address, Do you?

Why, Are you planning to switch your psychologist? Dane Banff is a psychology who treats people drawn to Beastiality. What is your attitude towards sheep and pigs, Are they on par with koalas? Maybe your farming instincts have been perverted. Just saying. . .

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.