Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Who Invented God?

Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2018 5:44:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I would say that it could have been the Chinese.

After all, The whole notion of God started off as nothing more than a Chinese Whisper.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2018 12:01:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If we are given to accepting creation, Life is far too complex to have "just happened", Therefore life must need a much more complex and powerful creator, I. E. God.

By the same token, If that creator (God) is so complex and powerful, He must have been created by a more complex and powerful creator.

If by your assertion, God created God, Surely are you not saying that God "just happened"?
Harikrish
Posts: 30,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2018 5:33:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
If we are given to accepting creation, Life is far too complex to have "just happened", Therefore life must need a much more complex and powerful creator, I. E. God.

By the same token, If that creator (God) is so complex and powerful, He must have been created by a more complex and powerful creator.

If by your assertion, God created God, Surely are you not saying that God "just happened"?

What you are struggling with is 'infinite regression. ' Your condition is also associated with strong anal retention. You just cannot let go.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2018 3:01:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
What you are struggling with is 'infinite regression. ' Your condition is also associated with strong anal retention. You just cannot let go.


I am probably coming to terms with the expression "infinite regression" now.

For example, One could take the above post, Copy it, Then paste it an infinite number of times on other threads.
And, With each paste, It regresses further into the gutter.

Is that how it works for you?
Harikrish
Posts: 30,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2018 9:06:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
What you are struggling with is 'infinite regression. ' Your condition is also associated with strong anal retention. You just cannot let go.


I am probably coming to terms with the expression "infinite regression" now.

For example, One could take the above post, Copy it, Then paste it an infinite number of times on other threads.
And, With each paste, It regresses further into the gutter.

Is that how it works for you?

Starting with your Australian status which can be traced to ancestor convicts found in the Convict Registry and regressive traits from inmate to primate all the way back to an amoeba. The part that hurt was stealing all that beach front property from Aboriginals who happened to be of Indian origin.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2018 12:50:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
"The part that hurt was stealing all that beach front property from Aboriginals who happened to be of Indian origin. "

And as we all know from the origins of mankind, Indians, In fact, Everyone can be traced back to African origins.

So, Here is one of our common ancestors. . . . .
Actually, When I bend over and look in the mirror, I can see the resemblance.
. . . . . Https://i. Imgflip. Com/1fll8f. Jpg
Harikrish
Posts: 30,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2018 2:00:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
"The part that hurt was stealing all that beach front property from Aboriginals who happened to be of Indian origin. "

And as we all know from the origins of mankind, Indians, In fact, Everyone can be traced back to African origins.

So, Here is one of our common ancestors. . . . .
Actually, When I bend over and look in the mirror, I can see the resemblance.
. . . . . Https://i. Imgflip. Com/1fll8f. Jpg

It's says 'Fat Black Woman Blank Template' right below the picture. Learn to read you negroid mutt.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2018 2:45:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
"The part that hurt was stealing all that beach front property from Aboriginals who happened to be of Indian origin. "

And as we all know from the origins of mankind, Indians, In fact, Everyone can be traced back to African origins.

So, Here is one of our common ancestors. . . . .
Actually, When I bend over and look in the mirror, I can see the resemblance.
. . . . . Https://i. Imgflip. Com/1fll8f. Jpg

It's says 'Fat Black Woman Blank Template' right below the picture. Learn to read you negroid mutt.

Sorry for mistaking you for a negroid mutt. The level of animalism is comparable though.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2018 7:54:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrishna wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
"The part that hurt was stealing all that beach front property from Aboriginals who happened to be of Indian origin. "

And as we all know from the origins of mankind, Indians, In fact, Everyone can be traced back to African origins.

So, Here is one of our common ancestors. . . . .
Actually, When I bend over and look in the mirror, I can see the resemblance.
. . . . . Https://i. Imgflip. Com/1fll8f. Jpg

It's says 'Fat Black Woman Blank Template' right below the picture. Learn to read you negroid mutt.

Sorry for mistaking you for a negroid mutt. The level of animalism is comparable though.


Yeah, That's what I thought when I bent over in front of the mirror.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2018 2:04:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
Harikrishna wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
"The part that hurt was stealing all that beach front property from Aboriginals who happened to be of Indian origin. "

And as we all know from the origins of mankind, Indians, In fact, Everyone can be traced back to African origins.

So, Here is one of our common ancestors. . . . .
Actually, When I bend over and look in the mirror, I can see the resemblance.
. . . . . Https://i. Imgflip. Com/1fll8f. Jpg

It's says 'Fat Black Woman Blank Template' right below the picture. Learn to read you negroid mutt.

Sorry for mistaking you for a negroid mutt. The level of animalism is comparable though.


Yeah, That's what I thought when I bent over in front of the mirror.

So you actually checked and confirmed you are a black shithole. Any wonder you tried joining the others leaving for DART.
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2019 11:52:57 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:

What you are struggling with is 'infinite regression. ' Your condition is also associated with strong anal retention. You just cannot let go.


I am probably coming to terms with the expression "infinite regression" now.

For example, One could take the above post, Copy it, Then paste it an infinite number of times on other threads.
And, With each paste, It regresses further into the gutter.

Is that how it works for you?

Ouch! Burn!

Too bad the moron is too dim to know he had been burned.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2019 2:48:17 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

What you are struggling with is 'infinite regression. ' Your condition is also associated with strong anal retention. You just cannot let go.


I am probably coming to terms with the expression "infinite regression" now.

For example, One could take the above post, Copy it, Then paste it an infinite number of times on other threads.
And, With each paste, It regresses further into the gutter.

Is that how it works for you?

Ouch! Burn!

Too bad the moron is too dim to know he had been burned.

The curse of Ham is more than skin deep.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks (Africans) have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks (Africans) have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 7:34:36 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

"The part that hurt was stealing all that beach front property from Aboriginals who happened to be of Indian origin. "

Remember you called the Aborigines the lowest IQ people in the world. That they happen to be of Indian origin is fitting.

And as we all know from the origins of mankind, Indians, In fact, Everyone can be traced back to African origins.

Not you racist. You wouldn't be caught dead in a mud hut.

So, Here is one of our common ancestors. . . . .
Actually, When I bend over and look in the mirror, I can see the resemblance.
. . . . . Https://i. Imgflip. Com/1fll8f. Jpg

It's says 'Fat Black Woman Blank Template' right below the picture. Learn to read you negroid mutt.

Sorry for mistaking you for a negroid mutt. The level of animalism is comparable though.

Yeah, That's what I thought when I bent over in front of the mirror.

So you actually checked and confirmed you are a black shithole. Any wonder you tried joining the others leaving for DART.

Lol. Call out the moron on his stupidity and get accused of being black.

Now watch him spam here. What stage of enlightenment are you liar?

Your condition moron, Is associated with strong anal retention. You just cannot let go.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 9:57:53 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Willows wrote:
If we are given to accepting creation, Life is far too complex to have "just happened", Therefore life must need a much more complex and powerful creator, I. E. God.

By the same token, If that creator (God) is so complex and powerful, He must have been created by a more complex and powerful creator.

If by your assertioqn, God created God, Surely are you not saying that God "just happened"?
of
This is 9 months old, But look at it differently. We are part of One Yahweh with no eternal frequency but are lost in mortal frequency of time. Mortality is for our entertainment and pleasure as well as pain to experience something new. Part of us is frequency and part of us is no frequency. Therefore, Christ said;

Matthew 16:25
For whoever desires to save his life [mortal definitions of self] will lose it, But whoever loses his life [mortal definitions of self] for My sake [Christ ideas] will find it.

God is finally logical. We are eternal. Only frequency is created. We live outside that creation as a part of Yahweh. We created the time Matrix as no frequency. We have lost ourselves in the mortal time Matrix. We define self by mortal frequency and lose ourselves. We find ourselves by repentance and renewing the mind.

It can't be proven except by translation or the resurrection, BUT AT LEAST THE IDEA IS RATIONALE AND LOGICAL. Cool, Huh? Therefore, Everyone is saved. That is the good news gospel of Christ. No karma. No eternal reincarnation. No repeating cycles of death.

All of us will live in future bliss! We will enjoy whatever we wanted because we are Yahweh the Great I AM. We are not His Eternal power, But we are His Character as we walk in the light and do His will. Trippy, Huh? You don't have to believe the idea as an atheist, But it is rational, Finally.

Everyone thinks I am a nut because they do know they are Yahweh too. They are trapped in the frequency of the time Matrix and do not know who they are. Trippy! Reason rules.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 3:28:04 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows wrote:

If we are given to accepting creation, Life is far too complex to have "just happened", Therefore life must need a much more complex and powerful creator, I. E. God.

By the same token, If that creator (God) is so complex and powerful, He must have been created by a more complex and powerful creator.

If by your assertioqn, God created God, Surely are you not saying that God "just happened"?
of
This is 9 months old, But look at it differently. We are part of One Yahweh with no eternal frequency but are lost in mortal frequency of time. Mortality is for our entertainment and pleasure as well as pain to experience something new. Part of us is frequency and part of us is no frequency. Therefore, Christ said;

Matthew 16:25
For whoever desires to save his life [mortal definitions of self] will lose it, But whoever loses his life [mortal definitions of self] for My sake [Christ ideas] will find it.

God is finally logical. We are eternal. Only frequency is created. We live outside that creation as a part of Yahweh. We created the time Matrix as no frequency. We have lost ourselves in the mortal time Matrix. We define self by mortal frequency and lose ourselves. We find ourselves by repentance and renewing the mind.

It can't be proven except by translation or the resurrection, BUT AT LEAST THE IDEA IS RATIONALE AND LOGICAL. Cool, Huh? Therefore, Everyone is saved. That is the good news gospel of Christ. No karma. No eternal reincarnation. No repeating cycles of death.

All of us will live in future bliss! We will enjoy whatever we wanted because we are Yahweh the Great I AM. We are not His Eternal power, But we are His Character as we walk in the light and do His will. Trippy, Huh? You don't have to believe the idea as an atheist, But it is rational, Finally.

Everyone thinks I am a nut because they do know they are Yahweh too.

Not me. I just think you're a but because you are mentally ill.

They are trapped in the frequency of the time Matrix and do not know who they are. Trippy! Reason rules.

But did you notice hari call willows a black shithole?
ethang5
Posts: 19,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 5:57:48 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

But did you notice hari call willows a black shithole?

No, I don't pay too much attention to meaningless ideas.

You sure paid attention when he called me one.

You claimed I should "stand by" my words when I had repeatedly told you they were not my words.

I've posted your words to hari several times. You have not denied them being your words. Do you stand by your words?

You took hari's word without him having a single citation that his "quotes" were my words.

I can cite your words. Would you like me to?

You are a bully by the power Yahweh gives you to build up your self-esteem to "feel high" as you described in one post. You are a predator. You feel better about yourself by putting others down and lifting yourself up. Everyone on the board can see it. You are fooling no one else but yourself. - anon

When did hari change to a guy who quotes honestly and doesn't have to put others down to lift himself up? When did he start fooling you?

Yet you ran around the board spreading lies, Supporting a liar and a racist, Being hypocritical, And then you wonder why everyone thinks you're not sane.

You are on the surface polite, But we see that your polite demeanor is only skin deep. Your true colors came out, And we saw you for what you are.

If you ever want people to listen to you, Gain some honesty and integrity. You aren't the first person with an unusual message. Even Noah was a guy with a weird and loony message, And he was called loony by many.

But Noah also had integrity. He would not have taken up with racists just because they agreed that a flood was coming and he could use them as verification of his claims.

Your loyalty seems to be more to your message than to the person you claim the message is from. People see that, And conclude correctly that you are a fake.

God is a person. People are attracted to, And follow persons, Not ideas, Not messages, Not claims. Gain some integrity and you will be able, Unlike the liar hari, To call yourself a Spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 2:55:27 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows wrote:

If we are given to accepting creation, Life is far too complex to have "just happened", Therefore life must need a much more complex and powerful creator, I. E. God.

By the same token, If that creator (God) is so complex and powerful, He must have been created by a more complex and powerful creator.

If by your assertioqn, God created God, Surely are you not saying that God "just happened"?
of
This is 9 months old, But look at it differently. We are part of One Yahweh with no eternal frequency but are lost in mortal frequency of time. Mortality is for our entertainment and pleasure as well as pain to experience something new. Part of us is frequency and part of us is no frequency. Therefore, Christ said;

Matthew 16:25
For whoever desires to save his life [mortal definitions of self] will lose it, But whoever loses his life [mortal definitions of self] for My sake [Christ ideas] will find it.

God is finally logical. We are eternal. Only frequency is created. We live outside that creation as a part of Yahweh. We created the time Matrix as no frequency. We have lost ourselves in the mortal time Matrix. We define self by mortal frequency and lose ourselves. We find ourselves by repentance and renewing the mind.

It can't be proven except by translation or the resurrection, BUT AT LEAST THE IDEA IS RATIONALE AND LOGICAL. Cool, Huh? Therefore, Everyone is saved. That is the good news gospel of Christ. No karma. No eternal reincarnation. No repeating cycles of death.

All of us will live in future bliss! We will enjoy whatever we wanted because we are Yahweh the Great I AM. We are not His Eternal power, But we are His Character as we walk in the light and do His will. Trippy, Huh? You don't have to believe the idea as an atheist, But it is rational, Finally.

Everyone thinks I am a nut because they do know they are Yahweh too.

Not me. I just think you're a but because you are mentally ill.

They are trapped in the frequency of the time Matrix and do not know who they are. Trippy! Reason rules.

But did you notice hari call willows a black shithole?

Nigger Ethang is the only black shithole left on DDO.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 4:59:50 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Anon said to Harikrish; You are a bully by the power Yahweh gives you to build up your self-esteem to "feel high" as you described in one post. You are a predator. You feel better about yourself by putting others down and lifting yourself up. Everyone on the board can see it. You are fooling no one else but yourself. - anon

To EThang5, Yes. I stand by these words. I believed them at the time, But evidence of the teaching methods changed my mind. I follow the evidence wherever it leads me. Hari is just doing what he is told by Yahweh, And he does not ask why. He has been doing God's will since He was young, And it has led Him here to DDO.

As Yahweh has taught Him about the sea of glass, He is no longer blind and knows "why" He is doing things in obedience, And He has 5 grander purposes for mortality than just 1.

There are many of his friends that would never comprehend the light, So he has to maintain his older views and be politically shrewd in public, Which he has done. The difference is now Harikrish knows why he has been obeying Yahweh all of his life.

Hari also now knows that his true identity the Great I Am with no frequency. It is new to me too,

What a relief. Hari has felt conflicted for a long time about it. The most important thing is to obey God when He reveals what to do. He knows how to do obey which is the most important part of life. Being an actor magician on the Internet is deceptive but is not lying in the heart, Which is hidden, Unless Yahweh reveals the heart to us. Jerimiah explained it:

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Lord God! Surely You have greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, Saying, "You shall have peace, " Whereas the sword reaches to the heart. "

There are many truths I have learned from Yahweh by Hari's shrewd methods. When will it stop? Only Yahweh knows. You have watched me grow. We are all growing up in DDO.

When Yahweh showed me what Hari is doing to obey what Hari believes is God, I backed off in falsely accusing Him. I did not feel sorry about it, For I was honest about my beliefs and had integrity. I repented the right way and changed my mind based on the evidence I saw in the light, And not with the loopy goopy "I am sorry" crap of the world. I renewed my mind. It has nothing to do with feelings. Did He plagiarize? Yes. But God told him to. Was He a bully? Yes. But God told him to do what He did. By obeying God, The lukewarm Christians were removed and occult Israel can now grow up into gods and goddesses. The board has grown by 30, 000 members since last November. Yahweh is drawing occult Israel to Himself, I am not doing it as a man.

We are all the Great I Am like Yahushua. We just don't know it because the correct ideas of repentance were removed by Yahweh to give Ra (Lucifer) more time to prove the Father is wrong by genetic reengineering. Times up! The true doctrines and commandments of God are returning to the planet, And Yahweh Elohim is moving the right direction by a 1000 different trends all converging into Him to glorify Him. Only God can do the many trend ideas (including the ETs) because He has all the power, And it is the right time.

Hari was just doing what he was told to do without questioning God, Like Abraham being told to sacrifice Isaac. Abraham woke up the next morning to obey. Same with Hari, Racism and everything else. God wants DDO to think about racism in the deep end and learn its cause and effect on the different frequencies we manage.

Yahweh even moved on you to accuse Hari of being a girl, When in truth his spirit-orb is both male and female. Being a girl is not mortally true with his body gender, But it is true for His spirit-orb, And Yahweh is talking straight to the unbalanced gays to find their other half through spiritual intimacy with Him. No blame. No shame. No guilt.

Spiritual intimacy will be a piece of cake for the gays because of the crap they have had to deal with to stay alive and not commit suicide by the conflicting feelings they have dealt with by the trauma caused by others. As they follow the wheels in the book of Revelation using spiritual intimacy and true repentance and the true grace of God, They will find their other gender half that got lost and finally feel balanced inside. Cool, Huh? Yahweh knows what He is doing to glorify Himself.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 5:26:37 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
GOD is the INVENTION of the psychotic HUMAN. . .

The HUMAN who must be in CONTROL? The fantasy of RULER over the masses of asses
syndrome causes the LUNATIC to invent a GOD and use it as a TOOL for ABUSE and
EXPLOITATION. . .

G O D = acronym = G genius O of D deception. . . . There is NO GOD. . . Only the HUMAN
that plays the role. .

GOD is the ultimate scapegoat TOOL. . . . Just say "in the name of GOD" i condemn YOU
and order your torture and execution for NOT OBEYING his commands? Really,

YES! It's that simple. . . Any psychopath mind molesting con artist scum will use some
GOD invented hoax to MURDER and DESTROY all who do not accept him and OBEY HIM!

GOD is a JOKE. . . So many of them have been invented and discarded no one knows
of them! But not JESUS or ALLAH. . . Why? Because they are PROFITABLE marketing
brands. . . .

Choose JESUS and the MUSLIM MURDERS YOU
Choose ALLAH and the CHRISTIAN MURDERS YOU

it's a divide and conquer Game of Thrones! The GODS are PUPPETS used and trashed like TOILET PAPER. . .

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.