Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

The West needs Christianity.

Masterful
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2018 9:42:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Despite being an Atheist who dislikes all religions, I do believe the West needs Christianity.
There are many threats that the West is facing such as mass immigration, Increase in radical terrorism and identify politics that leave white people demonized as the 'oppressors. '
These issues will get worse and the reason why is, White Europeans in particular are not united. It is my belief that Christianity will unite Europeans and help them tackle the threats they face.

Christianity is not ideal, But is the best option for uniting Europe and proven. Without Christianity, Islam would have arguably conquered Europe 100s of years ago when Jihad was in full motion.

In case you haven't noticed I am worried about the future of the white race, Does that make me racist?
Satan's premium, proud to serve
Willows
Posts: 11,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2018 11:48:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Masterful wrote:
Despite being an Atheist who dislikes all religions, I do believe the West needs Christianity.
There are many threats that the West is facing such as mass immigration, Increase in radical terrorism and identify politics that leave white people demonized as the 'oppressors. '
These issues will get worse and the reason why is, White Europeans in particular are not united. It is my belief that Christianity will unite Europeans and help them tackle the threats they face.

Christianity is not ideal, But is the best option for uniting Europe and proven. Without Christianity, Islam would have arguably conquered Europe 100s of years ago when Jihad was in full motion.

In case you haven't noticed I am worried about the future of the white race, Does that make me racist?


The overall tone of your thread certainly indicates that you are racist and very control orientated.

On the face of it, Claiming to be an atheist, Then prescribing Christianity in order to unite Europe seems quite bizarre.

However, In the context of your concerns relating to Islam and the white race, I would quite simply put it to you that you are nothing short of being an extreme white supremacist, Bigoted, Ignorant and arrogant thug.

The world can do much better without the likes of repulsive morons such as you.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2018 2:18:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Masterful wrote:
Despite being an Atheist who dislikes all religions, I do believe the West needs Christianity.
There are many threats that the West is facing such as mass immigration, Increase in radical terrorism and identify politics that leave white people demonized as the 'oppressors. '
These issues will get worse and the reason why is, White Europeans in particular are not united. It is my belief that Christianity will unite Europeans and help them tackle the threats they face.

Christianity is not ideal, But is the best option for uniting Europe and proven. Without Christianity, Islam would have arguably conquered Europe 100s of years ago when Jihad was in full motion.

In case you haven't noticed I am worried about the future of the white race, Does that make me racist?

Europeans are very united. That is why they formed the EU and NATO and are major players in the UN.
Christianity played a major role in African slavery. Africans were happier then as slaves and embraced the religion of their white Christian masters. You must be nostalgic for those days.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 934
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2018 8:47:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
HUMANITY needs to RID itself of the JESUS and ALLAH Middle East con artist GOD garbage along with the retarded and utterly useless and horrifically OBSOLETE
. . . . . Bible and Quran Comic Book TRASH

Humans are deliberately hypnotized into submission by world class PSYCHOPATH mind and life molesters who seek POWER and CONTROL of the masses to do their bidding. . .

What better excuse than to invent a GOD then assimilate others into some retarded CULT by inciting FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE. . . .

The Middle East had many highly advanced civilizations. . . Beginning with MESOPOTAMIA
about 4000 BC. . . They had many GODS and tales to go with them. . . . All STOLEN by clever
tribal lunatics roaming the area of CANAAN (ISRAEL + zone) these clever tribal scum
reduced the many GODS of the region to 3. . . . . The JEW GOD the JESUS farce GOD. . . And the ALLAH GOD JOKE. . . . . 3 GODS all neighbors. . . . Each according to the retarded followers is the only TRUE GOD? What a JOKE. . .

Then comes the Bible and Quran Comic Book stolen stories trash. . .

All of the Middle East GOD garbage is for assimilation and CONTROL of the masses
through DIVIDE and CONQUER. . . . . Choose JESUS or ALLAH. . . Either way YOU are CONDEMNED. . It's such an OBVIOUS GAME and HOAX on humanity. . .

Clever mind molesters invade and condition the brain of ignorant vulnerable humans into slavery. . . The Comic Book Bible/Quran are used as tools to confuse and CONDEMN all who do not OBEY the clowns in Halloween Glory Gowns who play GOD. .

Time is NOW for JESUS and ALLAH to be relegated to Mythology with Zeus and Odin. . .
. . . . . . These are not GODS they are human inventions used to commit MURDER. . . .

MURDER of the open mind and MURDER of life itself for not accepting this TRASH.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2018 1:15:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Not just the West, Everywhere and everyone needs Christ.

Christ alone provides meaning to all things.

You need Christ. As an atheist - it must gall you that the best solution to the problems in the world is Christ. But given that this is the truth and the alternatives are not yet close to Christianity, Why are you stalling and not yourself presenting to the Lord as one who needs him personally.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2018 2:02:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Not just the West, Everywhere and everyone needs Christ.

Christ alone provides meaning to all things.

You need Christ. As an atheist - it must gall you that the best solution to the problems in the world is Christ. But given that this is the truth and the alternatives are not yet close to Christianity, Why are you stalling and not yourself presenting to the Lord as one who needs him personally.

Jesus was a circumcised Jew who was crucified by the Romans and rejected by the Jews.
On the cross he blamed God for his failures.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2018 9:21:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Masterful wrote:
Despite being an Atheist who dislikes all religions, I do believe the West needs Christianity.
There are many threats that the West is facing such as mass immigration, Increase in radical terrorism and identify politics that leave white people demonized as the 'oppressors. '
These issues will get worse and the reason why is, White Europeans in particular are not united. It is my belief that Christianity will unite Europeans and help them tackle the threats they face.

Christianity is not ideal, But is the best option for uniting Europe and proven. Without Christianity, Islam would have arguably conquered Europe 100s of years ago when Jihad was in full motion.

In case you haven't noticed I am worried about the future of the white race, Does that make me racist?

Blacks cannot be racist because they are subjected to racism by every other colour. Feeling victimized doesn't help either because there are no neutral colour to appeal to.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2018 12:03:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yes, Jesus was a circumcised Jew crucified by the Romans at the Jews demand. Not once did he blame God for his failures. The verse you quote is not about blame it is about Jesus expressing his deep anguish of feeling alone as he died on behalf of the world for its sin. He knew God has not forsaken him, But his immense anguish and pain and suffering led his spirit to quote the Psalms, Where he knew the entire passage of by heart. A passage which includes v. 16 dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men have encircled me, They have pierced my hands and my feet. - surely this was a clear reference to his own prophecied death. And v 17 - I can count all of my bones - not one bone was broken. V. 18 they divide my clothing among them and cast lots for clothing. Was Jesus ignorant of his situation? Hardly. V. 19 - but you Lord, Be not far off but come quickly to help me. - Jesus quoting Psalm 22 knew all of these verses and he clearly as was Matthew the writer of the gospel wanting each of us to go to this Psalm and recount its context and glory. V. 21 deliver me from the lions mouth - save me from the horns of the wild ox. V. 24 for he has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted one - he has not HIDDEN his face from him. But has LISTENED to his cry for help.
Thanks for reminding us of Jesus' own position - not shame, Not blame, But victory - endless victory.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2018 5:21:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Yes, Jesus was a circumcised Jew crucified by the Romans at the Jews demand. Not once did he blame God for his failures. The verse you quote is not about blame it is about Jesus expressing his deep anguish of feeling alone as he died on behalf of the world for its sin. He knew God has not forsaken him, But his immense anguish and pain and suffering led his spirit to quote the Psalms, Where he knew the entire passage of by heart. A passage which includes v. 16 dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men have encircled me, They have pierced my hands and my feet. - surely this was a clear reference to his own prophecied death. And v 17 - I can count all of my bones - not one bone was broken. V. 18 they divide my clothing among them and cast lots for clothing. Was Jesus ignorant of his situation? Hardly. V. 19 - but you Lord, Be not far off but come quickly to help me. - Jesus quoting Psalm 22 knew all of these verses and he clearly as was Matthew the writer of the gospel wanting each of us to go to this Psalm and recount its context and glory. V. 21 deliver me from the lions mouth - save me from the horns of the wild ox. V. 24 for he has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted one - he has not HIDDEN his face from him. But has LISTENED to his cry for help.
Thanks for reminding us of Jesus' own position - not shame, Not blame, But victory - endless victory.

God promised the people of Israel and Judah (the Jewish people) an everlasting kingdom and covenant and reassured them with multiple interventions (prophets) in Ezekiel, Isaiah, 2 Samuel 7, Jeremiah 23 that the house of Israel and Kingdom would endure forever.
But instead of delivering the promise, Jesus was mocked, Beaten, Ridiculed and crucified.

2 Samuel 7:16"Your house and your kingdom will endure forever before me[b]; your throne will be established forever. ""

Jeremiah 23:3""I myself will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and will bring them back to their pasture, Where they will be fruitful and increase in number. 4"I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, And they will no longer be afraid or terrified, Nor will any be missing, " declares the Lord.
5" "The days are coming, " declares the Lord, """when I will raise up for David[a] a righteous Branch, A King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.
6"In his days Judah will be saved and Israel will live in safety. R32;This is the name by which he will be called: The Lord Our Righteous Savior.

Ezekiel 37: 21"and say to them, "This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. 22"I will make them one nation in the land, On the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms. 23"They will no longer defile themselves with their idols and vile images or with any of their offenses, For I will save them from all their sinful backsliding, [b] and I will cleanse them. They will be my people, And I will be their God.
24"""My servant David will be king over them, And they will all have one shepherd. They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees. 25"They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, The land where your ancestors lived. They and their children and their children"s children will live there forever, And David my servant will be their prince forever. 26"I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and increase their numbers, And I will put my sanctuary among them forever. 27"My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, And they will be my people. 28"Then the nations will know that I the Lord make Israel holy, When my sanctuary is among them forever. ""

But it was Isaiah who saw the glory of the Son of David more clearly than anyone and virtually identified him as God (in 9:6"7): "For unto us a child is born, To us a son is given; and the government will be upon his shoulder, And his name will be called 'Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. ' Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over his kingdom to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. " So the surety of the covenant with David lies ultimately in the fact that God himself will come as king and sit upon the throne. When a covenant is conditional and yet is also certain, You can be sure God himself will intervene to fulfill the conditions.

The Psalm Jesus used is called a personal lamentation. To lament is to express deep sorrow, Grief, Regret or a complaint. Jesus was complaining to God for forsaking him in his hour of need.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Jesus could have picked a better Psalm if his intent was to praise God, But he didn't.

This is how the Pope described the failure of the cross.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS we are followers of Jesus. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the cross. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.
Masterful
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2018 11:52:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willow, It won't let me respond to you directly I will PM you to make you aware.

Just to be certain you're not trolling are you?
If not, Then can you please tell me how being critical of Islam makes me racist? When Islam is not a race.

It seems hypocritical that you're intolerant of my opinions and you've resorted to calling me "Ignorant" "arrogant thug" and a "moron" who is the real bigot here?
Certainly the one incapable of a civil discussion.
Satan's premium, proud to serve
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2018 2:15:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Masterful wrote:
Willow, It won't let me respond to you directly I will PM you to make you aware.

Just to be certain you're not trolling are you?
If not, Then can you please tell me how being critical of Islam makes me racist? When Islam is not a race.

It seems hypocritical that you're intolerant of my opinions and you've resorted to calling me "Ignorant" "arrogant thug" and a "moron" who is the real bigot here?
Certainly the one incapable of a civil discussion.

Maybe he should call you a bigot instead.
Masterful
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2018 7:51:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
@Harikrish

He did actually, But then I ask what for? Wouldn't that make him intolerant of my believes and thus make him a bigot? The hypocrisy is overwhelming lmao
Satan's premium, proud to serve
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2018 8:34:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Masterful wrote:
@Harikrish

He did actually, But then I ask what for? Wouldn't that make him intolerant of my believes and thus make him a bigot? The hypocrisy is overwhelming lmao

All he is trying to do is find a label you can accept, Racist, Bigot etc.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 934
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2018 8:37:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
YOU? Label yourself as an ATHEIST? A LABEL which no human is or can be. . . .

Supposedly. . . The word ATHEIST is attached to any human that does not accept some version of a GOD. . . . . JESUS-ALLAH-KRISHNA-ZEUS- +++ hundreds or even thousands of other HUMAN FABRICATED super entities. . . With the G O D label attached to it. . .

How utterly FCKG idiotic. . . . . NO human is or will ever be a LABEL or TITLE that it attaches to itself or is attached to it by other humans. . . . It's all SO FCKG RETARDED. . . .

Regardless. . YOU (imbecile) attach this meaningless label ATHEIST to yourself? The YOU have the audacity to suggest that accepting JESUS is safer than accepting ALLAH as though there are no other options? Like ATHEIST? Like no giving a sht about Jesus
or Allah. . . . Oh NO. . . . . You say. . . . FEAR the Muslim psychopath. . . They are taking over the planet. . .

What about the Jesus psychopath con artist SCUM? 2 billion of these hypnotized morons? And 2 billion Muslim psychopaths for Allah. . .

Congrats. . . Middle East con artist psychopath mind and life MOLESTERS. . . For infecting
2 billion with JESUS and 2 billion with Allah. . .

How about FLUSH. . . . JESUS and ALLAH down the TOILET. . . . How about relegate JESUS and ALLAH to Mythology like those FCKRS who invented JESUS and ALLAH did to all the other GODS since SUMERIAN TIMES. . . . 4 - 5000 years before the JESUS and ALLAH garbage GOD trash. . . . . . ? What of all those other GODS like INDIA-CHINA-NATIVE AMERICAN. . . . +++ oh, NO. . There is only JESUS and his retarded psychopath neighbor GOD. . ALLAH. . . . FCK them and all the retarded scum that use these human invented GOD trash to MURDER and MOLEST open minded people. . . Into some slave CULT

NO WAY ASSSHLE. . Take your BS to your GRAVE. . . . These parasite JESUS and ALLAH GOD
psychopaths and their Comic book Bible/Quran must be TRASHED into MYTHOLOGY

THIS is how they are DEFEATED. . . As they have done to all the other GODS and civilizations of EARTH. . .

To allow some tribal lunatic fabricated JESUS and ALLAH GOD garbage to go any further is the greatest CRIME in human existence. . . . FLUSH the Jesus/Allah down the
. . . . . . . . . . . . TOILET. . . . Never allow these parasites to infiltrate your mind and LIFE

Think of Jesus and Allah as the same as the EBOLA flesh eating virus. . . AVOID
and NEUTRALIZE this disease from EARTH. . .
Masterful
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2018 8:38:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I didn't realize the handicapped kids hung around the religious section. It's just a spew of shite that's off topic.
Satan's premium, proud to serve
Willows
Posts: 11,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2018 10:40:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Masterful wrote:
Willow, It won't let me respond to you directly I will PM you to make you aware.

Just to be certain you're not trolling are you?
If not, Then can you please tell me how being critical of Islam makes me racist? When Islam is not a race.

It seems hypocritical that you're intolerant of my opinions and you've resorted to calling me "Ignorant" "arrogant thug" and a "moron" who is the real bigot here?
Certainly the one incapable of a civil discussion.

I don't know where the heck you get off but I get the impression you are somehow on the wrong planet.
Making up strawman questions certainly does nothing to add to your already dubious character.

My comments were appropriate and reasoned.
Masterful
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2018 6:52:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willow.
I pointed out that because you threw insults at me for making my point, You are by definition a bigot (a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions) and therefore a hypocrite in calling me a bigot. You made no attempt at refuting my point, Telling me you've accepted that you're the bigot.

You also failed to answer my very simple question. How does being critical of Islam makes me racist?

If you're going to accuse me of making a straw man argument, You need to quote the exact line, Else you're the one making a misrepresented proposition and thus a straw man argument. Your hypocrisy is laughable, Yet worrying.
Satan's premium, proud to serve
Willows
Posts: 11,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2018 12:39:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Masterful wrote:
Willow.
I pointed out that because you threw insults at me for making my point, You are by definition a bigot (a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions) and therefore a hypocrite in calling me a bigot. You made no attempt at refuting my point, Telling me you've accepted that you're the bigot.

You also failed to answer my very simple question. How does being critical of Islam makes me racist?

If you're going to accuse me of making a straw man argument, You need to quote the exact line, Else you're the one making a misrepresented proposition and thus a straw man argument. Your hypocrisy is laughable, Yet worrying.

Criticizing another for being a bigot does not make oneself a bigot.
The strawman "question" relates to being critical of Islam.

You really need to pay more attention to EXACTLY what someone says before jumping to erroneous conclusions which of course is very symptomatic of bigotry and ignorance.

So, Perhaps you may wish to read again what I said and stop making off-the-planet conclusions.
My name is Willows.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2018 2:12:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
Masterful wrote:
Willow.
I pointed out that because you threw insults at me for making my point, You are by definition a bigot (a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions) and therefore a hypocrite in calling me a bigot. You made no attempt at refuting my point, Telling me you've accepted that you're the bigot.

You also failed to answer my very simple question. How does being critical of Islam makes me racist?

If you're going to accuse me of making a straw man argument, You need to quote the exact line, Else you're the one making a misrepresented proposition and thus a straw man argument. Your hypocrisy is laughable, Yet worrying.

Criticizing another for being a bigot does not make oneself a bigot.
The strawman "question" relates to being critical of Islam.

You really need to pay more attention to EXACTLY what someone says before jumping to erroneous conclusions which of course is very symptomatic of bigotry and ignorance.

So, Perhaps you may wish to read again what I said and stop making off-the-planet conclusions.
My name is Willows.

I think he is still struggling to post. The new DDO security is extremely restrictive because it is based on Starbuck's toilet access guidelines. No free dumping for blacks.
Willows
Posts: 11,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2018 10:06:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Masterful wrote:
Willow.
I pointed out that because you threw insults at me for making my point, You are by definition a bigot (a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions) and therefore a hypocrite in calling me a bigot. You made no attempt at refuting my point, Telling me you've accepted that you're the bigot.

You also failed to answer my very simple question. How does being critical of Islam makes me racist?

If you're going to accuse me of making a straw man argument, You need to quote the exact line, Else you're the one making a misrepresented proposition and thus a straw man argument. Your hypocrisy is laughable, Yet worrying.

Criticizing another for being a bigot does not make oneself a bigot.
The strawman "question" relates to being critical of Islam.

You really need to pay more attention to EXACTLY what someone says before jumping to erroneous conclusions which of course is very symptomatic of bigotry and ignorance.

So, Perhaps you may wish to read again what I said and stop making off-the-planet conclusions.
My name is Willows.

I think he is still struggling to post. The new DDO security is extremely restrictive because it is based on Starbuck's toilet access guidelines. No free dumping for blacks.

I like my coffee black and strong.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2018 10:19:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Masterful wrote:
Willow.
I pointed out that because you threw insults at me for making my point, You are by definition a bigot (a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions) and therefore a hypocrite in calling me a bigot. You made no attempt at refuting my point, Telling me you've accepted that you're the bigot.

You also failed to answer my very simple question. How does being critical of Islam makes me racist?

If you're going to accuse me of making a straw man argument, You need to quote the exact line, Else you're the one making a misrepresented proposition and thus a straw man argument. Your hypocrisy is laughable, Yet worrying.

Criticizing another for being a bigot does not make oneself a bigot.
The strawman "question" relates to being critical of Islam.

You really need to pay more attention to EXACTLY what someone says before jumping to erroneous conclusions which of course is very symptomatic of bigotry and ignorance.

So, Perhaps you may wish to read again what I said and stop making off-the-planet conclusions.
My name is Willows.

I think he is still struggling to post. The new DDO security is extremely restrictive because it is based on Starbuck's toilet access guidelines. No free dumping for blacks.

I like my coffee black and strong.

That is coded language for what you are physically drawn too. . . . Anything black and strong. From sheep and koala shagging to being shagged by something black and strong. Typical Australian coffee house fantasies.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.