Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

why am i only seeing certain posters replies?

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2018 11:07:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
graceofgod wrote:
quite strange. . .

One must delete the date in the reply as I have just done.

It's a miracle, Isn't it?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2018 6:05:09 PM
Willows wrote:
graceofgod wrote:
quite strange. . .

The miracle Christians are expecting is the DDO problem to be fixed. What you are suggesting is a work around. Jesus offered all kinds of work around for sin like eating his flesh and drinking his blood or leaving your family to follow him. No one bothered to learn from Jesus how to make wine from water either. They found the miracle of being served wine by Jesus more promising.

Similarily, Christians waited till he was crucified and the Holy Spirit came upon them (Pentecost) instead of trying to understand his parables.

Never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2018 7:52:07 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
graceofgod wrote:
quite strange. . .

The miracle Christians are expecting is the DDO problem to be fixed. What you are suggesting is a work around. Jesus offered all kinds of work around for sin like eating his flesh and drinking his blood or leaving your family to follow him. No one bothered to learn from Jesus how to make wine from water either. They found the miracle of being served wine by Jesus more promising.

Similarily, Christians waited till he was crucified and the Holy Spirit came upon them (Pentecost) instead of trying to understand his parables.

Especially when they flock into churches then flock out again looking all gaga and stary-eyed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2018 2:13:24 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
graceofgod wrote:
quite strange. . .

Especially when they flock into churches then flock out again looking all gaga and stary-eyed.

That is the look of disappointment. They went in looking for a miracle and came out feeling all insulted being called sinners. But if sin is all the cross can forgive then sin is all they can get away with. That is the beginning of realization!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.