Jump to topic:

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Paddington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2018 11:27:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES.

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN? "

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, And come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, No, Not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, There was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, Sin entered into the world. The pain, Which this world sees, Is the result of sin. "

2. Because of our sins, We die both spiritually and physically, But God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. "

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, In that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. For us. "

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, Just as if you steal something at the store, It is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, Stealing, Sex before marriage, Pride, Hatred, Ect. Are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That"s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, You have already sinned, Which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, And then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the President can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, And can go to heaven when you die. You won"t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, You will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will confess Jesus Christ is the Lord, Place your Faith in Him and Believe in your heart that He died and rose again for your sins, You will be saved (from hell).

Eph 2:8, 9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, And that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, Not of works, Lest anyone should boast.

Ro 10:9, 10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, You will be saved. . "

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, Going to church, Baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, Believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your Faith in Him. While these are good things to do, Some people believe that they will get to heaven, But the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through trusting in what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you in faith.

Will you do that today? If you will, You can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS? ARE YOU WILLING TO PLACE YOUR FAITH IN HIM FOR SALVATION? "

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, For he who comes to God must believe that He is, And that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

4. If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, Or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, You could place your faith in Jesus Christ for salvation by praying a simple prayer:

"Dear Lord Jesus I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I repent and turn to You, Placing my Faith in You as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, In Jesus holy name, Amen. "

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, You are now a child of God and will go to heaven. Now that you are on your way to heaven, You should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2018 6:08:31 AM
Paddington wrote:
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES.

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN? "

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, And come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, No, Not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, There was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, Sin entered into the world. The pain, Which this world sees, Is the result of sin. "

2. Because of our sins, We die both spiritually and physically, But God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. "

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, In that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. For us. "

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, Just as if you steal something at the store, It is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, Stealing, Sex before marriage, Pride, Hatred, Ect. Are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That"s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, You have already sinned, Which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, And then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the President can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, And can go to heaven when you die. You won"t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, You will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will confess Jesus Christ is the Lord, Place your Faith in Him and Believe in your heart that He died and rose again for your sins, You will be saved (from hell).

Eph 2:8, 9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, And that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, Not of works, Lest anyone should boast.

Ro 10:9, 10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, You will be saved. . "

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, Going to church, Baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, Believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your Faith in Him. While these are good things to do, Some people believe that they will get to heaven, But the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through trusting in what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you in faith.

Will you do that today? If you will, You can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS? ARE YOU WILLING TO PLACE YOUR FAITH IN HIM FOR SALVATION? "

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, For he who comes to God must believe that He is, And that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

4. If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, Or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, You could place your faith in Jesus Christ for salvation by praying a simple prayer:

"Dear Lord Jesus I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I repent and turn to You, Placing my Faith in You as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, In Jesus holy name, Amen. "

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, You are now a child of God and will go to heaven. Now that you are on your way to heaven, You should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

How can Jesus save anyone, He couldn't even save himself? The Romans tried, Convicted and crucified him after they mocked, Beat and ridiculed Jesus.

The Pope said he carries a rosary which is a string of beads to pray. The rosary is a devotion in honor of the Virgin Mary, Hence the Hail Marys.
Pope also carries a cross to remind him of the history of God's failure. This is how he described the failure of the cross.
Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS we are followers of Jesus. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the cross. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2018 4:59:38 PM
Can someone show JJ50 how to post with these new security measures put in place. She might have something to say about heaven and death given she is a senior citizen at 68.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2018 8:38:18 PM
12_13 why don't you get help so you can post? You are not bright enough to figure out the new security measures that is preventing you from posting.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2018 8:52:24 PM
FLUSH the TOILET. . . And go to HEAVEN. . . . It's all BLLSHT. . . .

and if YOU are that fckg STUPID to fall for this horrific HOAX on humanity by some illiterate tribal psychopaths of a long gone time. . . YOU DESERVE TO SUFFER. . . .

To stupid are YOU to nurture your own health and well being. . And now as some rotting
near death flesh costume. . . YOU want entry to heaven?

You treat yourself and others like SHT. . But want heaven for eternity? NO WAY retard

Jesus and his neighbor JOKE of a GOD Allah are old man invented HOAXES for power and control. . . . HEAVEN? Hahaha. . . FOOL. . . Fall to the floor and shake like the imbecile these parasite clown preachers in their halloween Glory gowns. . Laugh at your demise
. . . YES fool go to HEAVEN they promise. . . . BUT. . . . BUT. . .

They remind YOU of being a BORN SINNER. . . And a CRIMINAL in the eyes of GOD. . .
You must repent-confess-suffer for your crime as a SINNER. . .

Sorry they say. . . YOU are going to HELL. . . . You did not OBEY the Church or Mosque psychopaths. . . Therefor YOU are unworthy and must go to HELL for your CRIME. . .

. . . . . HEAVEN? . . . Another clever TOOL used by the Jesus and Allah GOD psychopath mind and life MOLESTER for power and control of your life. . . Once YOU are no longer useful
to these parasites. . They will TRASH YOU. . . . . They could care less if your dead or alive

ONLY what YOU can be EXPLOITED for to serve the Church or mosque psychopaths
matters

YOU have and always will BE. . . . EXPENDABLE to the Jesus and allah clown in the Gown
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2018 1:34:03 PM
JJ50, Why don't you get help so you can post? You are not bright enough to figure out the new security measures that is preventing you from posting.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2018 2:05:09 PM
Missmedic, Why don't you get help so you can post? You are not bright enough to figure out the new security measures that is preventing you from posting.
Paddington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2018 10:20:26 PM
EVIDENCE FOUND FOR BIBLICAL EXODUS?

https://www. Wnd. Com/2018/09/evidence-found-for-biblical-exodus/
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2018 6:18:27 AM
Hi Paddington,

thanks for the information. I hope it is not wasted here with some of the people on here who are quite ignorant of such things. Still the Spirit moves where he wills.

Hairy rash - why do you continue to harp on about the pope. Protestants don't care what the pope thinks. He is just a man and many of us are not even sure that he is a Christian. He certainly does not hold any weight or authority over us. My confession indicates he might well be the anti-Christ.

Jesus was not saved by himself - but by the fact that he had not sinned. He rose from the dead because death can only hold onto sinners. This is why when you die - you will stay dead. I on the other hand, Will die because I have sinned, But because I have trusted in Jesus by faith (faith that he gives me) I will be resurrected unto glory. Amen.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2018 6:32:02 AM
FLUSH the TOILET. . . And go to HEAVEN. . . . It's all BLLSHT. . . .

No one suggests that if you just flush the toilet you go to heaven. But given that you are not dead, It is really quite surprising that you think anything about it at all.

and if YOU are that fckg STUPID to fall for this horrific HOAX on humanity by some illiterate tribal psychopaths of a long gone time. . . YOU DESERVE TO SUFFER. . . .

How can you call it a hoax? If the alternative is to be like you, Then I choose to suffer. Your attitude makes me very glad that I am a Christian and not an angry old man who hates himself and everyone else.

To stupid are YOU to nurture your own health and well being. . And now as some rotting
near death flesh costume. . . YOU want entry to heaven?

You joke and you mock but you don't actually make sense. If you knew your bible like you pretend - then you would realise that Christians go to heaven dressed in the righteousness of Christ.

You treat yourself and others like SHT. . But want heaven for eternity? NO WAY retard

Why? Because we don't want to live like you. If you had any sense then you would see that whatever you spit out at Christians is much more ugly and rubbish than any Christian has ever put to you.

Jesus and his neighbor JOKE of a GOD Allah are old man invented HOAXES for power and control. . . . HEAVEN? Hahaha. . . FOOL. . . Fall to the floor and shake like the imbecile these parasite clown preachers in their halloween Glory gowns. . Laugh at your demise
. . . YES fool go to HEAVEN they promise. . . . BUT. . . . BUT. . .

So sad that you might actually believe this. God is not Allah. Allah is not God. Jesus is God. Jesus is not Allah. Control and power? Do you mean like the governments of the world? Do you mean like the wealthy media owners of the papers, And FB and Twitter and Amazon? Control and power are in the hands of money not the hands of the church - unless you are talking about the power to excommunicate. This is the only power a church has, And it has no power over someone who does not believe in God. Sinners go to heaven.

They remind YOU of being a BORN SINNER. . . And a CRIMINAL in the eyes of GOD. . .
You must repent-confess-suffer for your crime as a SINNER. . .

Absolutely. Unless you repent of your sins, And confess Jesus as Lord, Then you remain in the sins you choose to live in. The consequences of remaining in your sins at your own choice is to go to Hell. Hence it is your choice. No one forces you to put a seat belt on - but if you don't and then your car crashes you die. Your choice - because you knew the consequences. You can't turn around and say it is all about fear. You can only say - well you warned me about the consequences and I choose death.

Sorry they say. . . YOU are going to HELL. . . . You did not OBEY the Church or Mosque psychopaths. . . Therefor YOU are unworthy and must go to HELL for your CRIME. . .

No one is worthy to go to heaven. Christians don't go because they are worthy - but because Jesus is worthy. We all know that we are unworthy. Your ignorance is unbelievably stupid.

. . . . . HEAVEN? . . . Another clever TOOL used by the Jesus and Allah GOD psychopath mind and life MOLESTER for power and control of your life. . . Once YOU are no longer useful
to these parasites. . They will TRASH YOU. . . . . They could care less if your dead or alive

Whatever. No evidence to support your lies.

ONLY what YOU can be EXPLOITED for to serve the Church or mosque psychopaths
matters

YOU have and always will BE. . . . EXPENDABLE to the Jesus and allah clown in the Gown

Do you think you are so important that God ought to stand up and worship you and congratulate you on being such a fantastically brilliant mind? That is so mind blowing that it deserves ridicule and scorn forever and ever.
Paddington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2018 11:00:20 PM
CHINA RIPS OUT CROSSES FROM CHURCHES

https://www. Wnd. Com/2018/09/china-rips-out-crosses-from-churches/
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2018 11:46:41 AM
JJ50

"Another nonsense thread! "

how do you come to that conclusion that this is a nonsense thread?

Do you believe that finding a secure pathway to heaven is nonsense?

Can you explain why you think someone genuinely attempting to help others is nonsense?

After all, Is not your comment that it is nonsense, You trying to warn others about this?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2018 1:56:53 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Hi Paddington,

thanks for the information. I hope it is not wasted here with some of the people on here who are quite ignorant of such things. Still the Spirit moves where he wills.

Hairy rash - why do you continue to harp on about the pope. Protestants don't care what the pope thinks. He is just a man and many of us are not even sure that he is a Christian. He certainly does not hold any weight or authority over us. My confession indicates he might well be the anti-Christ.

Jesus was not saved by himself - but by the fact that he had not sinned. He rose from the dead because death can only hold onto sinners. This is why when you die - you will stay dead. I on the other hand, Will die because I have sinned, But because I have trusted in Jesus by faith (faith that he gives me) I will be resurrected unto glory. Amen.

Hindus have no need for a future promise of rapture and bodily resurrection conditional on the return of Jesus. Hindus already have reincarnation and rewarded according to their Karma.

Jesus is living in his father's basement and works as a housekeeper preparing rooms for guest.
John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

He still has to return to fulfill his promise. Meanwhile the dead are in their graves.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2018 12:38:49 AM
Harikrish wrote:

"Hindus have no need for a future promise of rapture and bodily resurrection conditional on the return of Jesus. Hindus already have reincarnation and rewarded according to their Karma.

What do you mean by that? Can you explain that in a couple of short sentences. I will not go to another link and I will not read large cut and pastes. Explain it simply after all not everyone is as clever as you.

In you explanation can you provide what the Hindu endgame is? And what do they think about the body and the soul? Are they sinful or not?

"Jesus is living in his father's basement and works as a housekeeper preparing rooms for guest.
John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? "

Yes, I have read this untruth by you before. Where does the basement notion come from? In the Christian worldview, The servant is the greatest. It is never a tops down authority. Leading from beneath is a virtue. Yet, Even though is the case, Where does basement come from? I think you are making it up for mischievous purposes.

He still has to return to fulfill his promise. Meanwhile the dead are in their graves.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. "

Not true. The kingdom of God is both now and not yet. Believers when they die go immediately to heaven. Their bodies remain here but their spirits ascend to heaven to be with Christ. At the general resurrection, They return and collect their renewed and glorified bodies and go to be with Christ forever. So while the dead body remains, The spirit does not. This creates a question about non-believers. Do they just die and remain so until the general resurrection when they are judged and then go to their eternal non-resting place? Or do they go immediately upon death, And then collect their bodies later? I suspected the first is more probable. They won't need to collect a glorified body - because they will not be in the presence of God.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2018 8:45:59 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

"Hindus have no need for a future promise of rapture and bodily resurrection conditional on the return of Jesus. Hindus already have reincarnation and rewarded according to their Karma.

What do you mean by that? Can you explain that in a couple of short sentences. I will not go to another link and I will not read large cut and pastes. Explain it simply after all not everyone is as clever as you.

In you explanation can you provide what the Hindu endgame is? And what do they think about the body and the soul? Are they sinful or not?

"Jesus is living in his father's basement and works as a housekeeper preparing rooms for guest.
John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? "

Yes, I have read this untruth by you before. Where does the basement notion come from? In the Christian worldview, The servant is the greatest. It is never a tops down authority. Leading from beneath is a virtue. Yet, Even though is the case, Where does basement come from? I think you are making it up for mischievous purposes.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. "

Not true. The kingdom of God is both now and not yet. Believers when they die go immediately to heaven. Their bodies remain here but their spirits ascend to heaven to be with Christ. At the general resurrection, They return and collect their renewed and glorified bodies and go to be with Christ forever. So while the dead body remains, The spirit does not. This creates a question about non-believers. Do they just die and remain so until the general resurrection when they are judged and then go to their eternal non-resting place? Or do they go immediately upon death, And then collect their bodies later? I suspected the first is more probable. They won't need to collect a glorified body - because they will not be in the presence of God.

If the believers who died are already in heaven then why does Jesus have to return to fetch them?

Scriptures tell us the believers who died have not received the promise and are still in their graves.
Hebrew 11:These were all commended for their faith, Yet none of them received what had been promised, 40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Paul is very clear about the dead.

1 Thessalonians 4:13 Brothers and sisters, We do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, So that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, Who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, And so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord"s word, We tell you that we who are still alive, Who are left until the coming of the Lord, Will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, With a loud command, With the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, We who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2018 1:53:00 AM
if the believers who died are already in heaven then why does Jesus have to return to fetch them?

you did read what I wrote didn't you? Of course not. I said when the believer dies - his spirit goes to heaven and his body to the ground. Jesus returns with the believers and they collect their glorified bodies.

John 14's passage is written prior to Jesus' ascension. I don't actually think it is talking about heaven but a spiritual regeneration in the believer's heart. He is talking about his Spirit returning to do the work in their heart. Where is Jesus? In heaven. I know you think it is and I concede that many Christians do as well. But not every Christian takes this view. For me it is more about salvation - not heaven. And it is talking about being in God's presence spiritually, Not necessarily physically.

Scriptures tell us the believers who died have not received the promise and are still in their graves.
Hebrew 11:These were all commended for their faith, Yet none of them received what had been promised, 40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Yes, Again this is OT believers - not NT believers. The promise that Jesus is talking about is the coming of the Spirit. OT believers did not know the Spirit in the same way that believers have since Pentecost.

1 Thessalonians 4:13 Brothers and sisters, We do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, So that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, Who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, And so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.

Jesus will bring with him from where? Jesus is in heaven and he will bring with him those who have died and are in heaven to earth to collect their gloried bodies. You need to actually read the words and understand them.

15 According to the Lord"s word, We tell you that we who are still alive, Who are left until the coming of the Lord, Will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, With a loud command, With the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, We who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2018 10:31:39 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
if the believers who died are already in heaven then why does Jesus have to return to fetch them?

you did read what I wrote didn't you? Of course not. I said when the believer dies - his spirit goes to heaven and his body to the ground. Jesus returns with the believers and they collect their glorified bodies.

The verse says Jesus has to return to fetch the dead believers and take them to be with him so they may be where he is because they are not with him in heaven. He has to return to earth to fetch them because they are in the graves having not received the promise. Learn to read you ignorant mutt.

John 14's passage is written prior to Jesus' ascension. I don't actually think it is talking about heaven but a spiritual regeneration in the believer's heart. He is talking about his Spirit returning to do the work in their heart. Where is Jesus? In heaven. I know you think it is and I concede that many Christians do as well. But not every Christian takes this view. For me it is more about salvation - not heaven. And it is talking about being in God's presence spiritually, Not necessarily physically.

Read your scriptures you ignorant mutt. Jesus said he is going to his father's house (which is in heaven) which has many rooms, To prepare a place for those he will return to earth to fetch.

John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

Yes, Again this is OT believers - not NT believers. The promise that Jesus is talking about is the coming of the Spirit. OT believers did not know the Spirit in the same way that believers have since Pentecost.

Again read your scriptures you ignorant mutt.
Daniel 12:12 New International Version (NIV)

The End Times
1 "At that time Michael, The great prince who protects your people, Will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people"everyone whose name is found written in the book"will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, Others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, And those who lead many to righteousness, Like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, Roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge. "

Even in the NT Paul speaks about the OT saints who never received the promise will join the others, So that only together with us would they be made perfect.
Hebrews 11:39 These were all commended for their faith, Yet none of them received what had been promised, 40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

1 Thessalonians 4:13 Brothers and sisters, We do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, So that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, Who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, And so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.

Jesus will bring with him from where? Jesus is in heaven and he will bring with him those who have died and are in heaven to earth to collect their gloried bodies. You need to actually read the words and understand them.

Paul is reassuring those who are alive not to grieve for the dead who are still in their graves because when Jesus comes to fetch his believers he will also bring with him those who died by raising (resurrecting) them first.

15 According to the Lord"s word, We tell you that we who are still alive, Who are left until the coming of the Lord, Will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, With a loud command, With the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, We who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

Paul is speaking to those who are still alive they will not precede those who are already dead. The dead will rise first, After that those who are alive and left will join them in the clouds to meet Jesus in the air. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, With a loud command, With the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, And the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, We who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

You are scripturally ignorant and suffer from poor reading skills and comprehension. Get an education.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2018 10:56:37 PM

Read your scriptures you ignorant mutt. Jesus said he is going to his father's house (which is in heaven) which has many rooms, To prepare a place for those he will return to earth to fetch.

Please give me a scripture verse that Jesus in that verse refers to heaven? He does not. You make it up. You add it because it helps your lie.

The End Times
1 "At that time Michael, The great prince who protects your people, Will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people"everyone whose name is found written in the book"will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, Others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, And those who lead many to righteousness, Like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, Roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge. "

Even in the NT Paul speaks about the OT saints who never received the promise will join the others, So that only together with us would they be made perfect.
Hebrews 11:39 These were all commended for their faith, Yet none of them received what had been promised, 40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Paul is reassuring those who are alive not to grieve for the dead who are still in their graves because when Jesus comes to fetch his believers he will also bring with him those who died by raising (resurrecting) them first.

Paul is speaking to those who are still alive they will not precede those who are already dead. The dead will rise first, After that those who are alive and left will join them in the clouds to meet Jesus in the air. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, With a loud command, With the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, And the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, We who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

You are scripturally ignorant and suffer from poor reading skills and comprehension. Get an education.

I do not believe you have any credentials or qualifications. Your name calling is an example of someone who is not spiritual but lacking in order and self control.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2018 2:39:27 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Please give me a scripture verse that Jesus in that verse refers to heaven? He does not. You make it up. You add it because it helps your lie.

Jesus tells his disciples he is going to join his father. God's abode is heaven.
John 13:13 It was just before the Passover Festival. Jesus knew that the hour had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, He loved them to the end.

John 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, But they are still in the world, And I am coming to you. Holy Father, Protect them by the power of[b] your name, The name you gave me, So that they may be one as we are one.

Matthew 6:9 "This, Then, Is how you should pray:

""Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

The End Times

I do not believe you have any credentials or qualifications. Your name calling is an example of someone who is not spiritual but lacking in order and self control.

No one cares what you believe you scripturally ignorant mutt. Get an education.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2018 9:20:59 PM
Paddington wrote:
Please take the time to read this first post before you reply.

Hindus have no need for a future promise of heaven, Rapture or bodily resurrection conditional on the return of Jesus. Hindus already have reincarnation and are rewarded according to their Karma.

Jesus is living in his father's basement and works as a housekeeper preparing rooms for guest.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2018 4:18:08 AM
Paddington wrote:
Please take the time to read this first post if you haven't yet.

I noticed you have 4 friends on DDO after 3 years of membership. Shouldn't that be the hint that no one likes what you post.
LaroldGoodspeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2018 9:57:59 PM
GOD RIPS OUT THE STOMACH OF STARVING DEVOUT AFRICAN CHRISTIAN WHO WHO DARED TO THINK GODS PLAN FOR HIM WAS "UNFAIR"
---The Daily Hellfire (Edited by Lucifer)

RAPE VICTIM FORCED TO MARRY HER RAPIST, NEVER DIVORCE AND OBEY HIM FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. LOSES COURT CASE attempting to BE ALLOWED TO DIVORCE HER ATTACKER. GOD REJECTS HER CLAIM THAT BEING CONDEMNED TO A LIFE OF SEXUAL SLAVERY "CASTS DOUBT ON GOD'S LOVE"
"GOD FORCED ME TO MARRY HER" CLAIMED RAPIST AS HE CITED (DEUTERNOMY 22;28)IN THE BIBLE IN HIS DEFENCE. - KINGDOM OF YAHWEH COURT.

GOD, THE JUDGE, RULED IN FAVOUR OF THE RAPIST AS THE BIBLE CLEARLY STATES THAT HE HAD TO MARRY HER.
THE RAPE VICTIM WAS FOUND IN CONTEMPT OF COURT BY DOUBTING THAT GOD LOVED HER AS SHE WAS NOW CONDEMNED TO A LIFE OF SEXUAL SLAVERY.

GOD IN HIS CLOSING STATEMENT STATED THAT "YOU HAVE SMITTED ME AND BLASPHEMED. I MADE YOUR RAPIST MARRY YOU TO PROTECT YOU AND SHOW THAT I LOVED YOU. YOUR UNGRATEFULNESS AT THIS GIFT FROM ME ENRAGES ME. AND SINCE YOU THINK I don't LOVE YOU, I WILL PROVE THAT I DO LOVE YOU BY SENDING YOU TO ETERNAL TORTURE AFTER YOU DIE. MY I HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL, WHICH I won't OBVIOUSLY. NOW GET TO THE KITCHEN AND OBEY YOUR RAPIST. YOU WOMEN ARE ALL THE SAME. ALL I ASKED WAS FOR YOUR DISTANT ANCESTOR EVE NOT TO EAT AN APPLE THAT A TALKING SNAKE TEMPTED HER TO EAT. YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME"

HARVEY WEINSTIEN, THE RAPIST'S LAWYER, WAS SAID TO BE "ECSTATIC" AND DECLARED THE LANDMARK COURT RULING "A VICTORY FOR THE BIBLE AND A TRIUMPH AGAINST EXCESSIVE PC CULTURE FEMINISM".
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2018 4:37:27 PM
LaroldGoodspeed wrote:
GOD RIPS OUT THE STOMACH OF STARVING DEVOUT AFRICAN CHRISTIAN WHO WHO DARED TO THINK GODS PLAN FOR HIM WAS "UNFAIR"
---The Daily Hellfire (Edited by Lucifer)

RAPE VICTIM FORCED TO MARRY HER RAPIST, NEVER DIVORCE AND OBEY HIM FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. LOSES COURT CASE attempting to BE ALLOWED TO DIVORCE HER ATTACKER. GOD REJECTS HER CLAIM THAT BEING CONDEMNED TO A LIFE OF SEXUAL SLAVERY "CASTS DOUBT ON GOD'S LOVE"
"GOD FORCED ME TO MARRY HER" CLAIMED RAPIST AS HE CITED (DEUTERNOMY 22;28)IN THE BIBLE IN HIS DEFENCE. - KINGDOM OF YAHWEH COURT.

GOD, THE JUDGE, RULED IN FAVOUR OF THE RAPIST AS THE BIBLE CLEARLY STATES THAT HE HAD TO MARRY HER.
THE RAPE VICTIM WAS FOUND IN CONTEMPT OF COURT BY DOUBTING THAT GOD LOVED HER AS SHE WAS NOW CONDEMNED TO A LIFE OF SEXUAL SLAVERY.

GOD IN HIS CLOSING STATEMENT STATED THAT "YOU HAVE SMITTED ME AND BLASPHEMED. I MADE YOUR RAPIST MARRY YOU TO PROTECT YOU AND SHOW THAT I LOVED YOU. YOUR UNGRATEFULNESS AT THIS GIFT FROM ME ENRAGES ME. AND SINCE YOU THINK I don't LOVE YOU, I WILL PROVE THAT I DO LOVE YOU BY SENDING YOU TO ETERNAL TORTURE AFTER YOU DIE. MY I HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL, WHICH I won't OBVIOUSLY. NOW GET TO THE KITCHEN AND OBEY YOUR RAPIST. YOU WOMEN ARE ALL THE SAME. ALL I ASKED WAS FOR YOUR DISTANT ANCESTOR EVE NOT TO EAT AN APPLE THAT A TALKING SNAKE TEMPTED HER TO EAT. YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME"

HARVEY WEINSTIEN, THE RAPIST'S LAWYER, WAS SAID TO BE "ECSTATIC" AND DECLARED THE LANDMARK COURT RULING "A VICTORY FOR THE BIBLE AND A TRIUMPH AGAINST EXCESSIVE PC CULTURE FEMINISM".

You joined DDO just 5 days ago and you have make rape your signature obsession. You come across as someone with a sore backside who spends most of his time sitting on a whoopee cushion.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.