Jump to topic:

Are all priest, Pedophiles or just gay?

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2018 3:13:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why is it that when all these allegations of sexual abuse come out around the world with priests, It's always with boys? Are the priests all gay, Or are they pedophiles?

I get that the priests are sexually frustrated after taking the celibacy pledge and going without sex for 40 years, It can be almost impossible, But why with boys? You have these supposed virgin nuns there, Their bums are as clean as a whistle in the rectory, So why go for the adolescent boys?

Are all the priests gay or just pedophiles? Because if I was a priest I would go for the nuns not the boys.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2018 5:02:36 PM
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Why is it that when all these allegations of sexual abuse come out around the world with priests, It's always with boys? Are the priests all gay, Or are they pedophiles?

I get that the priests are sexually frustrated after taking the celibacy pledge and going without sex for 40 years, It can be almost impossible, But why with boys? You have these supposed virgin nuns there, Their bums are as clean as a whistle in the rectory, So why go for the adolescent boys?

Are all the priests gay or just pedophiles? Because if I was a priest I would go for the nuns not the boys.

The reason boys were picked more often than girls is because the Catholic Church encouraged an all boys choir. So boys spent more time in the church with their priests and therefore more accessible.

Most atheists fantasize about nuns. They become bitter atheists when their desires are denied. We hear you!
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2018 5:19:59 PM
So you would characterize priests as pedophiles, As opposed to being gay than, Because of the boys mostly being in the choir, And priests violating them as opposed to picking boys over nuns.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2018 5:30:18 PM
FanboyMctroll wrote:
So you would characterize priests as pedophiles, As opposed to being gay than, Because of the boys mostly being in the choir, And priests violating them as opposed to picking boys over nuns.

If you were attracted to little girls dressed up as nuns, You too would be classified as a pedophile. You are safer masturbation over mature nuns.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2018 9:19:25 PM
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Nuns just don't do it for me, That's almost like fantasizing about my 400lb aunt

You would be hard pressed to find a 400lb nun. There is no substitute for fantasizing about your 400lb aunt. You did well to avoid joining the priesthood. It would have offered you no advantage in your desire for fat relatives.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2018 7:50:42 AM
FanboyMctroll wrote:

It all stands to reason really.

Any female who fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down has two options:
1) become a raving, Hardened dike all her life.
2) resign to the fact that she ain't going to get any action and join a convent, Hence the name, "nun" which is just a shortened version of "none" as in, "she gets none".

So, Being a priest you aren't exactly going to be fantasizing over what resides behind the habit and thus a tasty, Angelic-looking cherub in the form of a choir-boy starts to stir one's God-given feelings of carnal passion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2018 2:44:33 PM
Willows wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:

Any female who fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down has two options:
2) resign to the fact that she ain't going to get any action and join a convent, Hence the name, "nun" which is just a shortened version of "none" as in, "she gets none".

So, Being a priest you aren't exactly going to be fantasizing over what resides behind the habit and thus a tasty, Angelic-looking cherub in the form of a choir-boy starts to stir one's God-given feelings of carnal passion.

Is that why Australians prefer koalas because they don't fall off trees like nuns? But why do Australians go after sheep as well. Sheep can't climb trees at all. Looks like a double standard!
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2018 9:17:36 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:

Is that why Australians prefer koalas because they don't fall off trees like nuns? But why do Australians go after sheep as well. Sheep can't climb trees at all. Looks like a double standard!

You can eat them afterward.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2018 11:53:41 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:

I thought shagging sheep was bad enough, But now you tell us Australians even 'eat' them. Next, You will confess Australians even 'blow' them. You are giving us too much information. I guess Koalas are just as privileged.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2018 6:32:18 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:

I thought shagging sheep was bad enough, But now you tell us Australians even 'eat' them. Next, You will confess Australians even 'blow' them. You are giving us too much information. I guess Koalas are just as privileged.

There's nothing better than a nice rustic Lamb Rogan Josh I reckon.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2018 2:29:54 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:

There's nothing better than a nice rustic Lamb Rogan Josh I reckon.

I wouldn't know. I am a Brahmin/vegetarian. Besides pre-shagged meat is certainly off the menu.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2018 2:27:12 PM
FanboyMctroll wrote:
What's wrong with a nice rack of lamb?

I wouldn't know. I am a Brahmin/vegetarian. Besides pre-shagged meat is certainly off the menu

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.